Type keyword(s) to search

Power in the Media

wanderingstar
  • Start Topic

On 8/9/2019 at 8:20 AM, healthnut said:

They are splitting up the 15 episodes, they plan to air 10 episodes this year and the last five next year, I’m annoyed. 

That sucks.  Who wants to wait an entire year for only 5 episodes.   This shit does not need to be drawn out.

• Love 6
On 8/24/2019 at 10:26 AM, luckyroll3 said:

That sucks.  Who wants to wait an entire year for only 5 episodes.   This shit does not need to be drawn out.

Not next year as in a year from now but January 2020 I thought- then Outlander comes back after that. 

Dear Comcast:

You'd better keep your head on a fuckin' swivel, 'cause I'M comin' for you!

How DARE they eliminate STARZ from their lineup?  How in the bluedilly fuck am I supposed to watch the remainder of Power, let alone other episodes I haven't seen yet?

• Love 1

Tommy's definitely getting his own spinoff about his adventures out in LA. From TVLine:

Power: Tommy-Centric Spinoff Book IV: Force Now Will Launch Ahead of Tate Sequel Series Influence at Starz

Now this is the spinoff I want to watch. Still haven't decided if I'm going to bother with the Tariq one. If it weren't for Mary J Blige having a role as a queenpin I wouldn't even be considering it.

Geez, at this point it's starting to look like 50 Cent owns Starz.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Tommy's definitely getting his own spinoff about his adventures out in LA. From TVLine:

Power: Tommy-Centric Spinoff Book IV: Force Now Will Launch Ahead of Tate Sequel Series Influence at Starz

Now this is the spinoff I want to watch. Still haven't decided if I'm going to bother with the Tariq one. If it weren't for Mary J Blige having a role as a queenpin I wouldn't even be considering it.

I'm so here for the Tommy spinoff!!!! That psycho was the best part of Power. 

Also, just cause it can never be said enough, fuck Tariq!

• Love 3
On 8/31/2020 at 8:11 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

I’ll be starting a sub thread for that one once we have an air date.