Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I had no problem with Melissa - I've always liked her.  I just think that for Season 10, they should focus on other alumni.  Remember during Season 1 and they were talking about who was "field ready" and Tobie wasn't named.  Five years on the squad and five years on show group later - what does she think watching that scene now?  Or a Christina Parker, Megan Fox and Misty Duncan - what was it like being on the squad before there was a show and after?  How did it affect auditions?  I mean, there are a lot of different things they could do.  We've been vocal about it on this board, TWOP and the old CMT board.

• Love 1

Cassie responding to my twitter post about season 10. She said she believes there will be a season 10. I wish they will hurry up and make the official announcement. Hopefully, we will get some info when tryouts start in three weeks.

I heard that back in the day there was no training camp

What ?!

There are some videos of where the squad was announced right at auditions.Two of them are in the videos section on this board. Check out pages 6 (2002 auditions) and 7 (1991 auditions).

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 2

I had no problem with Melissa - I've always liked her.  I just think that for Season 10, they should focus on other alumni.

I liked Melissa as well, but agree it would be good to see more qualified former DCC's as mentors. The only reason Melissa was brought in was because she won DWTS. While that's a great achievement, I don't think she was all that spectacular when she was a DCC. Didn't she even sort of wreck her 2nd season audition dance? It would be cool to see Mia come back as a mentor, even a DCC from back in the '90's. (Anyone but Cassie. Sorry. I'm sure she's nice and all, but she kinda bugs me.)

If I read the subtext of her post correctly, TCC Christina will be auditioning again. I hope she has been able to get her splits to the ground. If she doesn't have awesome kicks and splits, I'm not sure they will even take her to finals.

If I read the subtext of her post correctly, TCC Christina will be auditioning again. I hope she has been able to get her splits to the ground. If she doesn't have awesome kicks and splits, I'm not sure they will even take her to finals.

Is she on Twitter? If so, what's her name

I know she auditioned for the Mavs after getting cut from TC. Don't know if she auditioned for any others.

Edited by MrsEVH
Is she on Twitter? If so, what's her name

I know she auditioned for the Mavs after getting cut from TC. Don't know if she auditioned for any others.[/quote

She has a protected account :(

You did? I didn't get the vibe that Kelli and Judy didn't like Christina. This was Christina's second time in the finals and first time into training camp, wasn't it?  I think Kelli was irritated towards the end when Christina went up and said she'd pulled her hamstring again. As soon as the series showed Christina going up there and saying that, I thought to myself, It's over for her.  But I didn't get the feeling Kelli didn't like her; just that she was disappointed in the turn of events. Weird, how the same situation looks so different to different people. Just goes to show we should never prejudge anything we see on the tube of the net, huh? lol

Edited by Kaedee

I always kind of got the vibe that they just didn't really like Christina that much for some reason. I would like to see her come back though. I thought she was very classy.

Me too. Judy in particular seemed "over" her.

Seems that Amy (autoworker) has moved to Dallas. Saw her in Michelle Keys prep class and she looks great. Fingers crossed for her.

Really? Cool. Looks like she's throwing it all in the pot for this year. It's a good year for her to get to TC, since so many Vets are retiring. Since it appears she does better on her own choreography than the DCC dances, she just needs to perfect and polish their moves. Sounds like that's what she's doing!

I was looking a pictures from 2013 auditions and noticed the annoying twins auditioned then and in 2014. I hope they don't come back this year. If they want to be a package deal, they should have auditioned for the Houston Texans cheerleaders who've had twins on past squads and  also on this years.

Edited by MrsEVH

The two twins on the houstan texans were team captains not like these annoying twins who can't get past semi-finals 

Edited by mmm

The Houston Texans have had 3 sets of twins in the past and now have their 4th set. And they all seem to have been less annoying and a lot more talented than the twins that auditioned for DCC.

Many teams have twins and it does work if you get the right ones. The Chiefs currently have 2 sets of twins, the Eagles last year had twins. So it proves you can have twins on the squad and it just works right.

I think in future DCC may get the right set of twins audition but I don't think the ones that auditioned before would ever get on the squad. They are just not what dcc look for in my opinion.

• Love 2

Does anyone have a link for social media for auto worker Amy?

I was trying to find it too. Her middle name is Simone but don't know her last. How do you find a Twitter/Facebook page without one?

I don't have an Instagram account and don't really want one. I don't have a fancy phone like everybody else does (can't figure out how to take pictures on the one I got). I can view some Instagram pics when people I follow on Twitter/Facebook post links. Then from there you can go to their account if it's open.

Edited by MrsEVH

I don't think Ashley is going anywhere... They are obsessed with her look. Thank goodness she's pretty, because her dancing and figure aren't anything special.

Breelan and Caila on the other hand are easily replacable because they are average in all aspects

I don't think Ashley is going anywhere... They are obsessed with her look. Thank goodness she's pretty, because her dancing and figure aren't anything special.

Ashley's figure isn't standard, but I think she looks fine. I agree with you - I don't think Ashley's in much danger of being let go, especially during this building season. They do like her looks, and she's very sweet and nice. Plus she's a tumbler, and the DCC need tumblers for when they do the pyramids and other gymnastics stunts during half time shows. Dancers aren't necessarily trained for tumbling stunts.

I don't know how Calia has done through the year, nor Breelan. They seemed to like Breelan's looks, so if she has improved on her confidence during the season, I think she'll be fine too.

I agree that Ashley P will likely make it back based on her look (not saying she isn't good otherwise - I have no clue really how she danced throughout the year.)  

If Breelan improved her dancing over the year and comes back in shape and with a good audition, I think she will make it back.  I think they really like her look, too.

I think Caila will make it back because she looked good dancing next Erica (not AS good as Erica but she is really one of the best) and because she has a hot bod.

If those three can make it back, it would probably be the first year in a long time that all the vets made it back.  But who knows, I don't think any of us saw Kali or Olivia getting cut and they sure did.

• Love 1

That gal named Cobly Hanks is in her 30's....so that will be an interesting gal to watch, she seems very talented. She is a yoga teacher and in great shape.

As far as on the fence. vet Danielle has come close to being cut so I hope she gets thru again, both her and Jasmine have Bo u friends so they could be distracted. They looked good at the calendar shoot and were featured in the music video....so if breelan gets thru they will too.

I agree that Ashley P will likely make it back based on her look (not saying she isn't good otherwise - I have no clue really how she danced throughout the year.)  

If Breelan improved her dancing over the year and comes back in shape and with a good audition, I think she will make it back.  I think they really like her look, too.

I think Caila will make it back because she looked good dancing next Erica (not AS good as Erica but she is really one of the best) and because she has a hot bod.

If those three can make it back, it would probably be the first year in a long time that all the vets made it back.  But who knows, I don't think any of us saw Kali or Olivia getting cut and they sure did.

Olivia Carter? She didn't get cut..

But I def saw Kali getting cut.

Olivia Carter? She didn't get cut..

Olivia Stevanoski or something like that..she had reddish hair and was from Michigan.  She was the only rookie on show group in her year, I believe.  It was the year that they had a couple episodes going into the actual season and they featured her as a top rookie who got to dance at one of the prime events. 

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 1

Olivia S. was in season 5. She was cut at finals in season 6, but the reason(s) behind her being cut was not mentioned. One of the great DCC mysteries. I thought Kaitlyn LeGrand was in Show Group or an alternative.