Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Note from mod: I have decided to start a Spoilers and Speculation thread since auditions will start in five weeks. Also, any news about season 10 will be posted in this thread.

Please remember this thread is for the discussion of auditions, training camp, and for the girls who may or may not make the team. This thread will also contain possible spoilers, so if you do not want to know what is going on, I suggest not reading what will be posted in the thread.

Once again, I want to thank all of you for being nice, considerate posters. I know we may not agree on everything, but we are polite and respectful with our follow posters' thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for creating this thread.

I knew we were starting to go off track but I think everyone here is looking forward to auditions and another season and just wants to talk about it.  Now that we have it,

Who do you think will audition this year?  Who would you like to see audition?

Edited by MrsEVH

I don't expect them to anymore than the years before, they've always cut vets for weight at auditions and they've always taken some with weight gain into TC. They would be missing out on a lot of drama for the show if they didn't have the weight discussion in TC.

I wonder if the blonde twins will try out again this year. I really hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did. I was tired of them after they auditioned in season 8, and hardly able to contain my eye rolls when they came back in season 9 and were surprised that the DCC didn't want "pretty twins" as they so humbly referred to themselves.

Edited by Oranaiche

I hope they don't. They we're annoying last season. I don't find them that pretty either, but that's just my taste. And how they seem to think the whole twin thing is something everyone should want to have on the squad is really annoying...

I wonder if Emily will try out again or if she'll stay with the Mavs. I feel like she is a little too concerned with how good she looks, but other than that I think she could be a good DCC.

I'm excited about Courtney Johnson trying out again, she made it to semis or finals last year and I really like her, we didn't really see her dancing, but she seems like a really sweet hard working girl and could be one of my favorites if she made in to TC.

My guess is that we will see a lot of people reaudition this year, especially with so many vets gone.

Was Courtney Johnson the girl from the Broadway show who tried out the last two years? I hope Shannon tries out again. Amy, the girl from Illinois, could make a good DCC with more technique dance training and a makeover.

No, she was the one who was really excited about being the first one there at the stadium or something, but she was also blonde. Broadway Courtney doesn't really need to try out again, she won't make it to TC anyway.

I liked Shannon, I'm not sure she would be someone K+J would feel comfortable sending out on appearances though. I love her attitude and how real she seems if that makes sense, but somehow I feel like she might not be DCC material.

Agree about Amy, I'd like to see her back and better than before.

I'd love to see Emma (current stars girl), and Amanda (current mavs dancer) back at auditions! I'd also like to see vivian back, just for entertainment reasons lol.

Do y'all remember Kelsey, the girl who thought the football field was 50 yards? She's a current ice angel, and I wonder if she will try out again. She seems to post a lot about hanging out with professional athletes (Stars center, Tyler Seguin) so I wonder if Kelli and Judy have gotten the groupie vibe from her.

Also I really hope the girl Kitty Carter called out last year for being way too tan tries out again. If I remember correctly, her and Erica were LSU Tiger Girls together. She posts dance videos on her instagram and she's actually really talented!

• Love 1

I'm guessing some girls from the Mavs, Ice Girls, Ice Angels, Legends, Texas Star Dancers who tried out last year but didn't make it will probably be back gain. I'm sure there also will be some girls from other pro/semi-pro dance teams.

I also would like to see Shannon, Amy, and Courtney J audition again. I agree with poster about Courtney C (bring it on) because she probably won't make it to TC. She's very talented but just doesn't have the DCC look.  I could possibly see Collin auditioning again but not former vets Alex, Courtni, Hannah, or former TCCs  Christina and Chandler.

Edited by MrsEVH

I like car manufacturing Amy. Hope she comes back.

IMO Bring it On Courtney is at least as pretty as some DCCs who did make the team. I won't mention names, but some girls have seemed to eek by without having that DCC look in recent years.

Not to turn this into a topic about race, but DCC needs some new African American talent. The part two rookie classes had no AA girls.

• Love 2

I would love to see Bring It On Courtney reaudition. I saw her recently at a Stars game and she had a much more polished look than she had on the show last season. I think it would be interesting to see her try again, especially in a year where they need such a large rookie class.

• Love 1

I didn't care for Amy from Rockford, IL. But then it always irritates me when someone declares they "want this more than anybody." Like all the other candidates hadn't spent an uncountable amount of hours preparing for the try outs too.

Edited by Kaedee
  • Love 1

I was surprised Courtney Johnson didn't make since she is one of kelli daughter best friends 

The girl i want to make it so bad is Taylor Nicole the one who told the story about driving her truck to panel interviews with heels on , if you guys check out her instagram she have been working so hard and i really respect that

https://instagram.com/tnsracing/

I liked Taylor as well but I think Kelli is hesitant to let her into DCC because of what she does for a living. I remember Kelli told Danielle she didn't want her to become a waitress because it might be unsafe; I could only imagine she feels the same with Taylor wearing skimpy clothes at car races.

I wonder if Ashley Paige will try out again. I absolutely loved her!

Ashley Paige didn't want to do any more cheerleading, so I don't expect her tp try out again. And I can't see Morgan going through that again, especially if she hasn't improved a lot

It would be interesting if Ashley Paige does audition again. She was really good when she was a Chiefs Cheerleader, and had a lot more she could have offered to DCC. it was weird how Kelli just didn't seem to like her much. Maybe this time would be different; plus they need loads of Rookies so she might have a better chance if she does.

She seemed stiff as a dancer and in her personality , I think it it's hard to change kelli opinion , I want Kelsey to audition again i loved her look and i though she had a lot of showmanship

Edited by mmm

I get what you mean with her being stiff, I did notice that through the training camp. It's strange though as she was never that stiff with the Chiefs so I'm not sure why she was like that. Would still find it interesting to see if she'd come back. And yeah Kelli never really changes her opinions on anyone.

And i don't really remember Kelsey for some reason.

I would be surprised if Ashley Paige auditioned again. I thought she would just be done with cheering at this point after a successful time with the Chiefs.  But if she does, I hope she makes the team!  I do think she was a little stiff but worthy of making the team. 

• Love 1

She said she was a gymnast she doesn't move like a cheerleader , other teams take any girls who are pretty *cough* Katherine Dunn making the mavs *Cough*  , also some teams do all-stars cheerleaders routines , i don't if the cheifs are like that or not but if they do she would make a good tumblr

Ashley Paige just needed a series of chiropractic adjustments for her neck and then how to move naturally after that.  She moved with a stiff neck. When your neck is out it means something else is out of alignment on your body. Her head actually leaned to one side.

Edited by caligirl50

I think Dallas Mavs dancer kelli should tryout again she tried out last year but didn't make it to training camp ( I don't understand why) I also think she has some relations to Kitty also Sequel who is a Dallas Mavs dancer should tryout she is really good

I wonder if Kaitlin, Chelsea, or maybe even Courtney Cook will come back and tryout I would also hope that Tessa would tryout again but I know she is still recovering from her stroke

I think Dallas Mavs dancer kelli should tryout again she tried out last year but didn't make it to training camp ( I don't understand why) I also think she has some relations to Kitty also Sequel who is a Dallas Mavs dancer should tryout she is really good

I wonder if Kaitlin, Chelsea, or maybe even Courtney Cook will come back and tryout I would also hope that Tessa would tryout again but I know she is still recovering from her stroke

DMD Kelli was a finalist and in the fan vote for the last 2 years.

I think 5 yr vet  DMDs  Sequel, Bonnie and Lauren Gibler should audition. They would make good DCCs.

• Love 1

I was surprised Courtney Johnson didn't make since she is one of kelli daughter best friends 

The girl i want to make it so bad is Taylor Nicole the one who told the story about driving her truck to panel interviews with heels on , if you guys check out her instagram she have been working so hard and i really respect that

https://instagram.com/tnsracing/

Taylor Nicole is definitely trying out again 

• Love 2

DMD Kelli was a finalist and in the fan vote for the last 2 years.

I think 5 yr vet DMDs Sequel, Bonnie and Lauren Gibler should audition. They would make good DCCs.

Didn't they always have something against Laurens look? I feel like they didn't think she had the DCC look or something, or maybe that was Kelli.... I actually think she would make a great DCC. Same thing with Kelli, I'd love to see both make it past finals

• Love 1

Judy like Lauren and was disappointed she did not make it to TC and was hoping she would try out again . Of course this was in the infamous season 5 where Meagan F. was brought back for the third time. I guess ratings and drama is better than having a chance for a decent dancer to join the team instead.

I do remember Judy really loving her, but ultimately Kelli is in charge (and Charlotte). I have a feeling if Lauren Gibler auditioned again, they wouldn't reject her on looks since she's been in the Dallas hot edition (or whatever it is) so many times looking so fabulous. She photographs really well, and we all know they like girls who are photogenic. However, I doubt she will audition again. I wish she would.

• Love 1

One of the IGs up thread shows a blonde chick that seems obsessed with the camera... think it is Taylor? The playing to the camera was too much, I can only imagine when CMT cameras are around! Huge difference between confident and cocky!!

We'll see what she's like on the show, so far I don't think she's that much of a camera whore, it's her instagram so it's supposed to be all about her and she doesn't post more about herself than some other people do...

• Love 1

We have no clue if she was but her footage wasn't used. Im not taking about selfies or self promotion...IG is full of selfies. I didnt care for her in the video posted above because of the constant playing to the camera in the middle of prep class  as I dont care for people that play up the camera in an obvious cocky way. I dont feel bad about it. Everything is not for everyone. Its the beauty of life. Happy Easter! :)

• Love 1

If someone doesn't want to be on camera why are they auditioning to be DCC , all these girls want attention that why they are cheerleaders , it's a video for her instgram she's suppose not look at the camera ?!!!!

i hope they don't bring any mentors there  will  be more than 20 new girls this year , the show is better when get to the people and care about weither they make the team and taking up 15 mins for a useless mentor is not going to make the show better

MMM - please respect my difference of opinion. Its not changing. Who cares what I think? Outside of my fan vote, my opinion has no bearing. LOL. Thank you.

I would be interested in seeing a decorated DCC like Nicole Hamilton or Brittany Evans mentoring the girls.... or, some of the inner workings of the four groups. Last season Kelli read Emma's evaluation of Ashley P to her face - but on the show we barely see Emma and Ashley interacting if at all and I'm sure some of the casual fans had no clue what that was all about. Not interested in another ratings ploy so please keep Cassie, Melissa, Abagail, et al away - save them for the Where Are They Now? special.

It would be interesting if Sam Finglass or Shelly's Bramahal's (sp?) daughter auditioned (assuming they are of age)!

• Love 2
(edited)

I agree that Taylor's Instagram kind of makes her seem like the second coming of Vivian. I would be interested to see her featured on MTT so we can get an idea what she's really like. She's very pretty (if not overly made up) and seems to be a good dancer.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1