Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I can't wait for the show, I still can't keep most of them apart...

ME TOO! I try to scout their social media to keep them straight but so many are locked down...and probably the ones I CAN look up will barely be featured on the show lol

They have 44 now and they have to cut down to like...35-37. That's just so many!

Agree! And I really doubt they will cut any vets  I mean, it would have to be something crazy!! They all seem to be in shape and working really hard. 

Agree! And I really doubt they will cut any vets I mean, it would have to be something crazy!! They all seem to be in shape and working really hard.

They might look in shape to us, but I'm sure Kitty will find at least a couple to call fat, LOL.

But I agree, I don't think any vets will get cut at camp this year. But then again you never know.

• Love 1

Looks like the only link still "working" is the Official Twitter link.  K probably made the TCCs get rid of the others.

What the heck is the point of all this secrecy?  Do K & J realize how annoying and obnoxious it is?  who cares if we see a new hairstyle on one of the TCCs.  It's not like we are all of a sudden going to decide not to watch the show if we know what's going to happen, cmon now.

• Love 4

What the heck is the point of all this secrecy?  

Not defending K/J/CMT etc by any means but it "could" be contractual that nothing is "revealed" "on purpose" before the show airs/squad is officially announced.  I actually find it very annoying myself that TPTB allow the girls to post stuff then make them yank it.  Unless....they don't know they posted it until their internal "internet police" find it and snitch then TPTB make them take it down.....I know I'm just rambling but I do that when I'm tired and not feeling well.  

Anyone ever notice Courtney has an odd shaped face?

I just never thought Courtney has the 'DCC' look and thought there was no way she would make training camp. She is friends with Sam Finglass though so that may have helped.

I'm just not sure a makeover will transform her unfortunately.

• Love 2

What the heck is the point of all this secrecy?  Do K & J realize how annoying and obnoxious it is?  who cares if we see a new hairstyle on one of the TCCs.  It's not like we are all of a sudden going to decide not to watch the show if we know what's going to happen, cmon now.

Yeah, but it IS documented in a TV show in which they are trying to entice viewers. Yeah, they have their loyal viewers, but they likely want to engage more and don't want to give everything away. It's all about production. 

Colby had wonderful kicks from the video that was posted she looked like a vet she had to get cut for dancing or looks

I don't really understand why it happens that they get cut for looks.  I thought Judi/Kelly have said that up to and including finals, the candidates are judged on dancing and whether they have a good look for the squad.  So I don't get why or how their looks that must have once been judged favorably are now suddenly not good enough.  Kind of like Chandler last year...she had a kind of odd "full face" smile where it would make her look wrinkly (when she really wasn't); well she had that same smile, how did she make it to TC if looks count so much?

• Love 1

LOL! You guys keep posting things publicly..when you know this board is being watched. There is no surprise when it's taken down immediately.. It is very clear that the org is playing hard ball, yet folks continue to post things in the open....it's actually comical at this point.

It's an open board, so kinda hard to "post" covertly.  IM'ing every single member the link to a photo could be an option....  No, wait. That would be comical! :)

• Love 2

A nice big picture of the TCCs.

Posted on 6/15/15 from myfavoritecheerleader.com

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11391212_10206381460115887_7922369618726334431_n.jpg?oh=786795b426992bf73016c46c4f70dd4b&oe=56346BDC

Also mentioned there that Colby and Emily have been cut

Ahhhh so the instagrammed picture was cropped because Raylee, Claire and Emily are at the very end

And now Emily and Colby are cut. But I like that we were able to find a full picture! I think Raylee looks really pretty in this picture. I feel like they darkened her hair

• Love 1

Okay...The repetitive beating the dead horse speculation about pictures or other related information being taken down or social media accounts being closed because someone in the DCC organization is reading the forum needs to end. We do not have proof someone from the organization is coming on here to read posts which puts an end to any speculation news being leaked out before Season 10 starts in August.  Also, if your post has been hidden or edited, please send a PM to me instead of bringing it up in one of the threads. I will be happy to talk with you about why this happened.

Remember this is a spoiler thread so spoilers are welcome as long as the post follows the forum's guidelines and comes from public social media accounts and/or news sources.

Any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Here's the short version: this is the spoiler thread. If you need to discuss social media conspiracies try the social media thread and make way here for spoilers aplenty. Either way, let's not run the discussion around in circles.

• Love 2

I wonder if they'll change their signature dance this year. To be honest, I'm so sick of the seeing the same moves every year. They look kinda juvenile and not very professional. 

They've all been posting pictures from the Belk fashion show today. Shelbi's insta is private so it won't let me share the link but they completely darkened her hair and I think it makes her look gorgeous!!

Does anybody know why Courtney didn't reaudition this year?

I was so surprised she didn't! My best guess is either 1) she wanted to refocus on her career or 2) someone mentioned way earlier in this feed that she may have had a weight warning

I was so surprised she didn't! My best guess is either 1) she wanted to refocus on her career or 2) someone mentioned way earlier in this feed that she may have had a weight warning

I was really hoping that the news she wasn't auditioning was just false because she's such a hard worker and was really charismatic and beautiful. It probably was weight warning, because she was tiny already but they "didn't like her body in the uniform" for some insane reason and wanted her to get to something like 105lbs.

Hopefully there isn't anyone arbitrarily called out for weight this season, but I'm sure at least one person will be.

She was my favorite. There are no rookies in the last probably 6 seasons that have any impact on me. I remember the days of Lisa Ligon. Please bring us people we love!!!!!! I love chantel. I hope she becomes someone to watch, but I always love the underdog! Like Brooke !!!!!

• Love 1

Rose posted something about embracing your awkwardness maybe it's a situation like caila where because she's too tall she's an awkward dancer or something .but i am bummed out she was one of my faves

(edited)

Finally got around to watching the videos posted of the finalists (the ones we were to use to vote for the fan favorite), and I LOVE Holly's!  She blows the others away -- I'm very excited at the thought of her becoming a DCC.

Edited by Smplsimon

Meh, I rewatched Rose's audition video and I can see her being too awkward to be a DCC. A lot of it looks like her age, just being kind of a timid immature dancer.  Isn't she pretty young?  I do like her, she is beautiful and otherwise has 'the look.' It's just if you watch her and then like Kaleigh, a more mature performer, you can see a big difference.  Hopefully she reauditions!!

There is no question in my mind that Holly Marie will be a DCC.  Unless she has some big scandal and blows a knee or something, I just can't imagine her not making it.  She is adorable and has the style down.

I'm still waiting to hear that Taylor Nicole has been cut.  She must be dramatically improving after the kicks we saw. 

What is Rose's twitter? her instagram is still private..

• Love 1

I'm still waiting to hear that Taylor Nicole has been cut.  She must be dramatically improving after the kicks we saw

I hope not , she is a very hard worker and i have mentioned this before if you watch any of her dance videos or even some clips from the show she can do the split both ways i think it's more of a stamina or technique problem . DCC sydeny had the same issue her rookie season.  

• Love 2

I really hate this stupid Belk fashion show all the clothes are not age appropriate for the girls they are stuff judy and kelli would wear , actually kelli ended up wearing an outfit that rachel modeled last year

• Love 1

I hope not , she is a very hard worker and i have mentioned this before if you watch any of her dance videos or even some clips from the show she can do the split both ways i think it's more of a stamina or technique problem . DCC sydeny had the same issue her rookie season.  

I hope she makes it too! I think she is a really fun dancer to watch and truly seems to want it. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Bummed about Rose, I was rooting for her. I take it Stephanie (Allen Ice Angel) is still in TC. I'm also rooting for her because she's from Milwaukee, WI (my hometown). Would love to see another girl from Milwaukee or Wisconsin make the DCC.  Kelli Jo  (season 2) was from WIsconsin.

Has any girl from the Allen American Ice Angels ever made the DCC?

Edited by MrsEVH

Taylor looks like a hot mess to me.  The dance in her video is horrible, and her kick at the end is way too low.  She also looks too heavy to be a DCC.  I don't see her making it.  Part of it though is her look -- maybe with a makeover, she'll look the part more.  But, then again, the dancing looks bad.

Taylor looks like a hot mess to me. The dance in her video is horrible, and her kick at the end is way too low. She also looks too heavy to be a DCC. I don't see her making it. Part of it though is her look -- maybe with a makeover, she'll look the part more. But, then again, the dancing looks bad.

I think her dancing is fine. I do see an issue with her weight and kicks though. I also think she doesn't seem like a wholesome, girl next door type that would be a role model/ambassador for the squad. But I think she will make it because I think Kitty Carter will push for her

According to Kelli's twitter page, they have just wrapped up week six of training camp.

It started June 1???  Should be 3 weeks.   I think they are accelerating it for the show.    it probably costs a lot of money to bring the crew in, they probably don't want to bring them in once a week to just film 1 show.

• Love 1