Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lola16

Craig Conover: Work Hard(ly), Party Harder

15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Move over, T-Rav’s white pants, and make room for Craig’s salmon capris!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

On 7/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Talk about basic. Now you're biting off of the lame expressions of the nitwit Bravo-'lebrities'? The crab, lobster, and 'coastal-chic' pillows were stupid and derivative, but at least they were on-theme. These are just unimaginative, lazy, and a cop-out. #lame #lastgasp

• Like 1

Not to mention, he missed the best saying in Bravo history: "Who gon' check me, Boo?"

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

A quote from Orange County Housewives..which is really appropriate here... "Is this the world we live in?" At least Craig didn't do the faith-themed quotes that you see at Hobby Lobby; those pillows would have caught on fire.

• Laugh 5

On 7/18/2019 at 5:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

If he had a pillow that said:

Oh look!  The ponies are by the pool!

I would 100% buy it.  No shame.

• Laugh 2

1 hour ago, dosodog said:

If he had a pillow that said:

Oh look!  The ponies are by the pool! 

I would 100% buy it.  No shame.

Is that from Housewives?  It sounds familiar...

19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is that from Housewives?  It sounds familiar...

Beverly Hills.  LVP said it to Eileen Davidson. 

It's my "go to phrase" when things get awkward or someone keeps going on and on and on about a subject.

Bonus points for the WTF look on faces when I walk away after saying it!   Because usually there are no ponies or a pool.... 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Please make a pillow that says "MENTION IT ALL!" tm Bethenny.

Seriously though, I figured Craig had  issues with ADD so not surprised there. It's just sad he has something like this keeping him down. I feel for all mental health sufferers - many of whom are (I believe) deep down- sweet people. Including Craig.  

But drinking and reality TV aren't helping his situation.

• Like 4

I just learned that Craig is apparently 6'3" tall and I'm legitimately shocked. I never would have guessed that. I thought 5'10", max. Then I rewatched the pilot and saw the scene where he's pulled into the law office by his boss and saw that his head came close to reaching the doorway height and I was like, "Okay, that is possible."

He's proportioned exceedingly well for height, then. Most guys that tall either have really long limbs and a short torso, or a long torso and shorter limbs.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

He seems to have missed "not well bitch," "get fucked," "everybody in Melbourne," "who begs to differ," and "can I spock," "that's not my dead grandmother. that's a demon." If you can't tell, I love RHoMelbourne 

"Your husband is in the pool" and "Who are you to get me wet" need to be saved for inflatable pool toys.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 1:30 AM, methodwriter85 said:

I just learned that Craig is apparently 6'3" tall and I'm legitimately shocked. I never would have guessed that. I thought 5'10", max

Craig, Shep and the Austin are very tall.  You can't tell because they are always together.  Back when the druggie and his asshole friend were on they would always be seated because the other two, can not remember their names, were so much smaller.  Cam's husband and Craig's old girlfriend's guys are both so short looking when they are all together.

Sorry for the memory I really need to go smoke some more............................😎

Edited by jumper sage
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

On 9/14/2019 at 10:20 PM, HunterHunted said:

He seems to have missed "not well bitch," "get fucked," "everybody in Melbourne," "who begs to differ," and "can I spock," "that's not my dead grandmother. that's a demon." If you can't tell, I love RHoMelbourne 

"Your husband is in the pool" and "Who are you to get me wet" need to be saved for inflatable pool toys.

Me too! Gina’s “Get fucked!” is iconic.

Sewing Down South was listed along with Kathryn’s Kensie + Saint brand as two of the partners in a charity event for the Bahamas, that was sweet.

Didn’t see anything about Shep’s ugly hat brand...Not surprised.

6 hours ago, link417 said:

Didn’t see anything about Shep’s ugly hat brand...Not surprised.

Shep did a special hat immediately and raised over $25k. Naomie did proceeds on sales for a day and Eliza did a special bracelet. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Shep did a special hat immediately and raised over $25k. Naomie did proceeds on sales for a day and Eliza did a special bracelet. 

JD & Thomas bet each other $1,000 on who could swill the most rot-gut bourbon in 10 minutes.  Proceeds going to the Who Will Sue Him Next legal defense fund.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated · Reason: gut not gun
  • Laugh 11

10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

JD & Thomas bet each other $1,000 on who could swill the most rot-gut bourbon in 10 minutes.  Proceeds going to the Who Will Sue Him Next legal defense fund.

Any news on JD?  What's going on with his marriage, legal issues, and business?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jextella said:

Any news on JD?  What's going on with his marriage, legal issues, and business?

Dunno.  He's flying miles under the radar these days isn't he?

• Like 2

On 9/16/2019 at 12:13 PM, biakbiak said:

Thanks for the info, I didn’t see his company on the banner for that particular event and didn’t care enough to look any further, LOL.

Maybe he is an investor? Eliza and Naomie were at the opening and Naomie filmed the main woman speech who they were alll congratulating on the opening. It’s apparently Mexican/Sushi fusion.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It’s apparently Mexican/Sushi fusion.

That does not sound like anything I want to eat.  And I love both sushi and Mexican food.

• Like 6

I adore Craig and I wouldn't mind owning one or more of his pillows but holy cow these are just too expensive for me.  Plus they are pillow covers not the actual pillow....good for easy cleaning I guess *shrug*

Sewing Down South

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

It would seem that the Mexican/Sushi restaurant with which Craig is involved is a hit.

The Best Restaurants in Charleston Right Now

It's the very first restaurant on the list, although the list seems to be organized from newest to longest established. It doesn't appear to be a ranking.

Mesu
King Street Historic District 
A Mexican and sushi-fusion restaurant with a modern vibe
Mexican food and sushi have long been crowd favorites, so it’s actually kind of shocking that it took so long for a fusion restaurant like Mesu to open in Charleston. But now that it’s open, you should definitely give them a try, because they’re really doing justice to both sides of the aisle. Their clothespin tacos are packed full of fresh ingredients and flavor, and their sushi rivals that of other places around town. It’s the perfect place to go with picky eaters who are still too afraid of raw fish to understand that sushi is one of the world’s most perfect foods. Plus, anywhere with chips and queso is a winner in our book.

• Like 2

On 11/26/2019 at 10:42 PM, ProudMary said:

It would seem that the Mexican/Sushi restaurant with which Craig is involved is a hit.

The Best Restaurants in Charleston Right Now

It's the very first restaurant on the list, although the list seems to be organized from newest to longest established. It doesn't appear to be a ranking.

I am so glad for him.  I actually hope his restaurant does better than Naomi's.  I don't like her and I never liked how awful she was to Craig.  I am so happy he has found his niche, even if it is "face of" different brands/restaurants/pillows.

46 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

actually hope his restaurant does better than Naomi's.  I don't like her and I never liked how awful she was to Craig.  I am so happy he has found his niche, even if it is "face of" different brands/restaurants/pillows

He’s a small unnamed investor in it, it’s not really his restaurant. The main person is actually a good friend of Naomie.