Type keyword(s) to search

Craig Conover: Work Hard(ly), Party Harder

• Start Topic

On 7/18/2019 at 8:06 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Talk about basic. Now you're biting off of the lame expressions of the nitwit Bravo-'lebrities'? The crab, lobster, and 'coastal-chic' pillows were stupid and derivative, but at least they were on-theme. These are just unimaginative, lazy, and a cop-out. #lame #lastgasp

• Love 1

A quote from Orange County Housewives..which is really appropriate here... "Is this the world we live in?" At least Craig didn't do the faith-themed quotes that you see at Hobby Lobby; those pillows would have caught on fire.

• LOL 5
19 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is that from Housewives?  It sounds familiar...

Beverly Hills.  LVP said it to Eileen Davidson. 

It's my "go to phrase" when things get awkward or someone keeps going on and on and on about a subject.

Bonus points for the WTF look on faces when I walk away after saying it!   Because usually there are no ponies or a pool.... 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Please make a pillow that says "MENTION IT ALL!" tm Bethenny.

Seriously though, I figured Craig had  issues with ADD so not surprised there. It's just sad he has something like this keeping him down. I feel for all mental health sufferers - many of whom are (I believe) deep down- sweet people. Including Craig.  

But drinking and reality TV aren't helping his situation.

• Love 5

I just learned that Craig is apparently 6'3" tall and I'm legitimately shocked. I never would have guessed that. I thought 5'10", max. Then I rewatched the pilot and saw the scene where he's pulled into the law office by his boss and saw that his head came close to reaching the doorway height and I was like, "Okay, that is possible."

He's proportioned exceedingly well for height, then. Most guys that tall either have really long limbs and a short torso, or a long torso and shorter limbs.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 3

He seems to have missed "not well bitch," "get fucked," "everybody in Melbourne," "who begs to differ," and "can I spock," "that's not my dead grandmother. that's a demon." If you can't tell, I love RHoMelbourne 

"Your husband is in the pool" and "Who are you to get me wet" need to be saved for inflatable pool toys.

• Love 2
On 9/11/2019 at 1:30 AM, methodwriter85 said:

I just learned that Craig is apparently 6'3" tall and I'm legitimately shocked. I never would have guessed that. I thought 5'10", max

Craig, Shep and the Austin are very tall.  You can't tell because they are always together.  Back when the druggie and his asshole friend were on they would always be seated because the other two, can not remember their names, were so much smaller.  Cam's husband and Craig's old girlfriend's guys are both so short looking when they are all together.

Sorry for the memory I really need to go smoke some more............................😎

Edited by jumper sage
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2019 at 10:20 PM, HunterHunted said:

He seems to have missed "not well bitch," "get fucked," "everybody in Melbourne," "who begs to differ," and "can I spock," "that's not my dead grandmother. that's a demon." If you can't tell, I love RHoMelbourne 

"Your husband is in the pool" and "Who are you to get me wet" need to be saved for inflatable pool toys.

Me too! Gina’s “Get fucked!” is iconic.

Sewing Down South was listed along with Kathryn’s Kensie + Saint brand as two of the partners in a charity event for the Bahamas, that was sweet.

Didn’t see anything about Shep’s ugly hat brand...Not surprised.

6 hours ago, link417 said:

Didn’t see anything about Shep’s ugly hat brand...Not surprised.

Shep did a special hat immediately and raised over $25k. Naomie did proceeds on sales for a day and Eliza did a special bracelet. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Shep did a special hat immediately and raised over $25k. Naomie did proceeds on sales for a day and Eliza did a special bracelet. 

JD & Thomas bet each other $1,000 on who could swill the most rot-gut bourbon in 10 minutes.  Proceeds going to the Who Will Sue Him Next legal defense fund.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
gut not gun
  • LOL 11
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

JD & Thomas bet each other $1,000 on who could swill the most rot-gut bourbon in 10 minutes.  Proceeds going to the Who Will Sue Him Next legal defense fund.

Any news on JD?  What's going on with his marriage, legal issues, and business?

• Love 1
On 9/16/2019 at 12:13 PM, biakbiak said:

Thanks for the info, I didn’t see his company on the banner for that particular event and didn’t care enough to look any further, LOL.

Maybe he is an investor? Eliza and Naomie were at the opening and Naomie filmed the main woman speech who they were alll congratulating on the opening. It’s apparently Mexican/Sushi fusion.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

It would seem that the Mexican/Sushi restaurant with which Craig is involved is a hit.

The Best Restaurants in Charleston Right Now

It's the very first restaurant on the list, although the list seems to be organized from newest to longest established. It doesn't appear to be a ranking.

Mesu
King Street Historic District 
A Mexican and sushi-fusion restaurant with a modern vibe
Mexican food and sushi have long been crowd favorites, so it’s actually kind of shocking that it took so long for a fusion restaurant like Mesu to open in Charleston. But now that it’s open, you should definitely give them a try, because they’re really doing justice to both sides of the aisle. Their clothespin tacos are packed full of fresh ingredients and flavor, and their sushi rivals that of other places around town. It’s the perfect place to go with picky eaters who are still too afraid of raw fish to understand that sushi is one of the world’s most perfect foods. Plus, anywhere with chips and queso is a winner in our book.

• Love 5
On 11/26/2019 at 10:42 PM, ProudMary said:

It would seem that the Mexican/Sushi restaurant with which Craig is involved is a hit.

The Best Restaurants in Charleston Right Now

It's the very first restaurant on the list, although the list seems to be organized from newest to longest established. It doesn't appear to be a ranking.

I am so glad for him.  I actually hope his restaurant does better than Naomi's.  I don't like her and I never liked how awful she was to Craig.  I am so happy he has found his niche, even if it is "face of" different brands/restaurants/pillows.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

actually hope his restaurant does better than Naomi's.  I don't like her and I never liked how awful she was to Craig.  I am so happy he has found his niche, even if it is "face of" different brands/restaurants/pillows

He’s a small unnamed investor in it, it’s not really his restaurant. The main person is actually a good friend of Naomie.

• Useful 1
On 1/13/2020 at 8:32 PM, scrb said:

Aren't HSN hawkers grifting?

Not much better than the infomercials for miraculous age cream and such?

Or those TV ads for all those $19.99 items?

Eh. I find social media influencers way more annoying. 

• Love 5

Just saw a glimpse on HSN.  $55 for a throw pillow with animals on them.  Supposed to be conversation starters.  Hand sown at a place an hour from Charleston.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/1/2020 at 8:46 AM, mytmo said:

Just saw a glimpse on HSN.  $55 for a throw pillow with animals on them.  Supposed to be conversation starters.  Hand sown at a place an hour from Charleston.

Yeah. On the one hand, I’m glad he was able to find a way to make a sorta-career out of his sewing hobby; the “pillow parties” he’d been doing at various boutiques was a cute idea and he was wise enough to market it all under his “Sewing Down South” vanity label. On the other hand, like most reality show stars/Bravolebrities, this vanity business will likely have a very short shelf life and it’s basically overpriced flimsy products that will only be valued while said reality celeb is popular and his/her show is still airing.

Craig sure wouldn’t have been able to make this HSN appearance of his a reality without “Southern Charm”, of course; same as all these vanity businesses. Which makes me wonder if he would’ve gone on and furthered his law career if SC hadn’t have been picked up for more seasons. I do wonder if these folks like him, Austen and Kathryn have been smart enough to save money made from this show, especially with its precarious future and the harsh reality some of the “Vanderpump Rules” OG cast members who got fired are now facing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

Craig sure wouldn’t have been able to make this HSN appearance of his a reality without “Southern Charm”, of course; same as all these vanity businesses. Which makes me wonder if he would’ve gone on and furthered his law career if SC hadn’t have been picked up for more seasons. I do wonder if these folks like him, Austen and Kathryn have been smart enough to save money made from this show, especially with its precarious future and the harsh reality some of the “Vanderpump Rules” OG cast members who got fired are now facing.

How do you know they saved money?

I thought Austen's salary was relatively low.

Kathryn has to be one of the highest-paid on the cast but she doesn't seem like she'd be good with money.  We know that $6000 a month house that one season was for show but what is her housing situation?  If she likes to live in the pricey part of Charleston, she may be burning money at a good pace, unless child support from Thomas covers a lot of her bills. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Sun-Bun wondered IF they’d been smart enough to save money not that they had been smart enough.

Thank you, @Gam2: that’s exactly what I meant. I’m insanely curious about the finances of reality show stars, especially the younger/poorer ones who suddenly make big bucks after several seasons and act like they’ll be rolling in dough/endorsements forever.

• Love 4
On 7/1/2020 at 9:46 AM, mytmo said:

His pillows are cute but $55 is just way too expensive for a throw pillow and if I remember correctly some of the them are just slip covers--not an actual pillow itself.  He also sells face masks as well.  They are $25 for a 3 pack which isn't bad but IDK they're just not that attractive.  He has a kinda cute pink flamingo mask but the description says it's a polyester fabric not cotton soooo IDK *shrug*

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Craig be all How you like me now to Shep and Austin who have been total losers with their businesses. Naomi, girl, you missed out. 
Whatever Craig’s problems are he always stuck up for people and didn’t throw them under the bus. He’s got more character than the rest of the guys combined. 
And I’m saying this as someone who has little use for bunch of throw pillows 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Craig’s problems are he always stuck up for people and didn’t throw them under the bus

Like when he called Naomi a child because she refused to wait for his chronically late ass, also a c-nt or slut shameful Kat or many, many other examples. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Didn’t know Craig and Leva are in business together in Mesu, a restaurant that opened in 2019 (mentioned above).

https://www.nickiswift.com/288705/the-truth-about-craig-conover-and-leva-bonapartes-relationship/

“Leva's been in our life for 10 years. I've been friends with her. We owned a couple restaurants together. She was Cameran's old roommate. So she's always been in our lives and she's actually been a big sister to me just like Cameran we just haven't tracked that before," he said. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, LakeGal said:

'Summer House' and 'Southern Charm' Stars Set to Film 'Winter House' for Bravo.

According to ET Craig and Austin are already in place to be on Winter House.

Isn’t that where they all hook up and create a shit ton of drama? Is Natalie out of the picture?

• Love 1

Winter House

PEOPLE broke the news of the upcoming Bravo show on Friday.

A source close to production on the new show told the outlet that cast members from both Southern Charm and Summer House will hit the slopes and live in a winter lodge in Stowe, Vermont together.

Southern Charm stars Craig Conover and Austen Kroll are confirmed to join the show, while Summer House's Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Lindsay Hubbard and Ciara Miller will also move into the home.

Other cast members from the Bravo shows may be announced before filming begins in the coming weeks.

Before they move into the winter lodge, all of the cast members will have to undergo a two-week quarantine period and multiple rounds of Covid-19 testing in light of the pandemic.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Winter House

PEOPLE broke the news of the upcoming Bravo show on Friday.

A source close to production on the new show told the outlet that cast members from both Southern Charm and Summer House will hit the slopes and live in a winter lodge in Stowe, Vermont together.

Southern Charm stars Craig Conover and Austen Kroll are confirmed to join the show, while Summer House's Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Lindsay Hubbard and Ciara Miller will also move into the home.

Other cast members from the Bravo shows may be announced before filming begins in the coming weeks.

Before they move into the winter lodge, all of the cast members will have to undergo a two-week quarantine period and multiple rounds of Covid-19 testing in light of the pandemic.

Interesting. Craig and Austen are part of the cast and filming hasn’t begun yet. What does that mean for Southern Charm? It will be wintry for a couple more months in Vermont so possibly filming will start there soon. I hope they don’t plan to film SC in muggy summer again, I was miserable just watching them swelter. So either they’ll film around May-June or in the fall — if there even is another season. If they film in the fall, then probably we won’t see episodes until January 2022. 

I don’t like long lags between seasons because the tabloids and social media have stories about what the cast members are doing but we won’t see anything happen on the show for months and months. The monkey emoji thing happened entirely before last season started filming yet became a large (too large) part of the season. 

Oh well, not sure why I’m bothering to speculate. I’m kinda done with SC anyway, and after the reunion episode of Below Deck tomorrow night I’ll be done with Bravo for a long time unless they revamp SC to be more fun next season. 

Won’t be watching “Winter House”. Zero interest.

• Love 1

Enh I'll give this a try.  I don't watch Summer House so I have no idea who these people are but yeah for Craig and Austen sure I'll watch.  I say throw Shep into the mix for fun!

Now that I think about it I had forgotten Craig has a girlfriend....I wonder if she is going to be in the show as well....*shrug*

• Love 3

So it’s FINALLY happening: Craig’s officially opening up his own law firm in Charleston as a personal injury lawyer! I’m actually proud of the dude since his current pillow career is likely dependent upon his popularity while the show still airs. Good to know that passing his bar exam worked out well for him, even if the phrase “Don’t get run over, call Conover” is appropriately trashy enough for a future ambulance-chaser:

43A7B1C3-F759-4B70-8CFF-AFFC28265BB1.jpeg

CA803CF7-B412-4A46-9604-5555619DF7B2.jpeg

• LOL 8

I give him credit for realizing that this show is likely coming to an end, even if it may get one more season. His story line is so played out and he's looking more seedy and drunk every season. If he wants to step up a notch and make himself over as an esquire with a downtown firm, then good luck to him. He did work to pass the bar and I'm sure wiser heads are telling him to put that training to use while he's a known figure. He comes across as a guy who will do his best to help people who have legitimate claims.

• Love 3