Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Imaginary Friends

That said, if they DID put it in, as I said before I think they needed to remind us that Emily is 18 years old (something they've barely acknowledged) so she didn't seem like a whiny wimp to viewers (something from not only this thread but our recappers husband that seems to have inevitably happened).

I think her youth was apparent enough that they didn't need to remind us of the exact number (see park clip in recap for a good example).

• Love 1

Finally had a chance to read through these comments and just wanted to add my voice to those who liked the zombie b-boy.  I understand that it didn't in the end turn out looking much like a zombie (at least in the face), but I did think it looked really cool.  And no one has mentioned the 'skin' hanging off the hands that was a really neat touch.  I too am happy that Logan seems to be blossoming.  I've liked him personally from the start but wasn't sure about his work, but the last couple of weeks in particular have been just terrific.  Ben was the only one of the last few that I never really connected with, so I'm not sad to see him go, although I am sad to see Anthony leave.  Just adore him.  But all the ones left I really like.  But I think at the moment that Adam, Logan and Emily would be my top three.

• Love 1
On 3/30/2015 at 9:47 AM, LadyMustang65 said:

Finally had a chance to read through these comments and just wanted to add my voice to those who liked the zombie b-boy.  I understand that it didn't in the end turn out looking much like a zombie (at least in the face), but I did think it looked really cool.  And no one has mentioned the 'skin' hanging off the hands that was a really neat touch.  I too am happy that Logan seems to be blossoming.  I've liked him personally from the start but wasn't sure about his work, but the last couple of weeks in particular have been just terrific.  Ben was the only one of the last few that I never really connected with, so I'm not sad to see him go, although I am sad to see Anthony leave.  Just adore him.  But all the ones left I really like.  But I think at the moment that Adam, Logan and Emily would be my top three.

I liked zombie b-boy as well...at least better than Darla's diamond-head girl and would have put it on more or less a par with Emily's rabbit and Logan's mermaid, which both seemed a little awkward to my eyes. Julian's work in general has been fairly solid if mostly unexceptional, but, shallowly, I think he is such a pretty little thing that I just enjoy looking at him. Dreamy eyes and a rather lovely mouth, but then he has the smile of a little boy which makes me feel a bit pervy.

Anyway, count me in with those who think that Logan and especially Adam have been really hitting their strides and have every chance of making final 2. I have loved Emily's work through the whole season, but she seems to be getting a bit overwhelmed. Hope she pulls herself together and produces something really great next  week. I can't really see either Julian or Darla in top 3, so would kind of hate seeing one of them slip past her.

Of course, I've been binge watching the entire run of Face-Off over the past three weeks, so whatever the outcome, it's years-old news by now in any case.

• Love 1