Type keyword(s) to search

Continued Adventures: The Fanfic Thread

• Start Topic

My magnum opus is here: haha. It is a Regency AU inspired by Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. You can expect lots of Emma-Mary Margaret interactions in the fic, Snowing, and Captain Swan. The story is complete and will be updated every Friday.

Links: Tumblr. Ao3. Ff-net.

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2

I asked the ChatGPT bot to write me a screenplay.  Who does the AI think they are, A&E?

INT. SHADOWY CASTLE - DAY

Maleficent sits on her throne, scowling. Suddenly, a servant enters.

SERVANT

My queen, I bring news. Snow White is to marry Prince Charming.

Maleficent stands, enraged.

MALEFICENT

(screaming)

I won't let this wedding happen! I'll stop at nothing to prevent it!

She calls upon the Evil Queen, Cruella, Rumplestiltskin, and a horde of malevolent witches, dragons, and other nocturnal beasts. Together, they march on the royal palace.

CUT TO:

INT. ROYAL PALACE - DAY

Snow White and Prince Charming stand at the altar, surrounded by their friends and loved ones. The ceremony is about to begin.

Suddenly, the doors to the palace burst open. Maleficent and her dark army enter.

MALEFICENT

(screaming)

I won't let this wedding happen!

The fairy tale characters rally to defend the palace. A fierce battle ensues.

CUT TO:

INT. THE BATTLEFIELD - DAY

The forces of good and evil clash in a brutal fight. Snow White, Prince Charming, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the other fairy tale characters use their wit, courage, and magic to defeat Maleficent and her dark army.

Despite the odds, they emerge victorious. Maleficent is defeated, and the kingdom is restored to peace and prosperity.

CUT TO:

INT. ROYAL PALACE - DAY

The Evil Queen, Cruella, and Rumplestiltskin all look on, repentant for their past actions.

The wedding ceremony continues. Snow White and Prince Charming exchange vows and share a passionate kiss.

FADE TO:

INT. ROYAL PALACE - DAY (LATER)

Snow White and Prince Charming sit on their thrones, ruling over the kingdom with fairness and kindness. The Evil Queen, Cruella, and Rumplestiltskin all reform their ways, using their powers for the greater good and helping to rebuild