Type keyword(s) to search

The X-Files Revival: The Truth is in Here

I don't think we will see to many episodes with David and Gillian in them. Don't seem to be to interested in the idea of new agents. Looking forward to seeing Annabeth Gish though.

Yep and that is annoying. Not really digging this so far. Especially with the wait for s11.

In looking at the Twitter pics GA has posted today of the extra covered in scales, I'm wondering if there still will be an alien invasion-except it's the unleashed virus that is turning people into some pseudo highbred.  Watching the sneak peak it looks like that is what is happening that the alien DNA is "turned on." Other bits: the Mulder home still looks like he's on a quest..so no moving in for Scully, I take it.

Amazingly, only 6 weeks have passed since the first episode. So Mulder and Scully really have only worked the cases we've seen. Okaaay.

Finally, we know Scully has scenes with Tad, Monica, Agent Miller and Agent Einstein. Yep, it's a good ole fashion CC finale. Sigh. Hopefully, he can at least have M&S together for the final scene seeing that we probably won't see them again for a few years.

They really don't have the luxury of time on this. I really think we'll see more episodes by January 2017 at the latest. Any later, and they start to become The Expendables: X-Files Edition.

They really don't have the luxury of time on this. I really think we'll see more episodes by January 2017 at the latest. Any later, and they start to become The Expendables: X-Files Edition.

I agree. But it comes down to scheduling for the actors. Along with pay. I hope that they can get some other writers in to help as well. Darin, Glen and James would be good for a start.

I agree. But it comes down to scheduling for the actors. Along with pay. I hope that they can get some other writers in to help as well. Darin, Glen and James would be good for a start.

I think if the networks give them enough notice, that both Frank Spotnitz and Vince Gilligan would write an episode.

And if there is little Mulder/Scully in the next series then I'm afraid I'm done. I see no chemistry between the new agents-even Reyes and Doggett were better. YVMV.

• Love 1

I think if the networks give them enough notice, that both Frank Spotnitz and Vince Gilligan would write an episode.

And if there is little Mulder/Scully in the next series then I'm afraid I'm done. I see no chemistry between the new agents-even Reyes and Doggett were better. YVMV.

Agreed on both counts.

I think that's for a reason. To show what he wanted originally, and then things turned out differently. He was showing he was wrong imo.

But I do hope there's more of M & S together in the scenes next time. This whole series has been underwhelming.

So now that it's over, and the spoiler/no spoiler threads are redundant, shouldn't we have a S10 thread to go along with all the other season threads and talk about the season as a whole?

Until then ...

I don't care about the lack of a kiss, since the relationship felt pretty much pitch perfect to me the entire time.  CC remains a total putz, but DD and GA nailed the modern version of M&S, so I'm happy (even though the finale sucked and I still hate the very idea of William).

So now that it's over, and the spoiler/no spoiler threads are redundant, shouldn't we have a S10 thread to go along with all the other season threads and talk about the season as a whole?

Until then ...

I don't care about the lack of a kiss, since the relationship felt pretty much pitch perfect to me the entire time.  CC remains a total putz, but DD and GA nailed the modern version of M&S, so I'm happy (even though the finale sucked and I still hate the very idea of William).

Good idea!

I agree on the pitch, exception being ep 2. That seemed strangely off to me. Other than that it was good.

I can't even deal. This is so flipping hysterical. Some girl did her own voiceover of the My Struggle II Super Bowl preview. I die.

That is freaking HILARIOUS.  I was laughing during the entire thing.