Type keyword(s) to search

7 Little Johnstons - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Can anyone answer this question for me? What the heck is wrong with Alex??? This kid is afraid of EVERYTHING!!! It pisses me off. I'm watching the Bike episode & he is afraid to ride a bike & he cries over everything. He cried at the amusement park, Had a fit in the new episode when Trent playfully splashed them with a little water. I have raised boys & girls & they Love to run & play & do ALL the things that this kid hates. It truly isn't normal to be so scared of EVERYTHING at his age. UGH!!!! I seriously cringe when he is on & talking or crying. 

• Love 3

We got the answer this episode to a question that had been on some posters’ minds. Trent commented that paddling might be difficult for Jonah because he can’t straighten his arms out due to the bones being bowed. I know I’ve seen comments here about Jonah holding his arms in the position he does. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, mkv2361 said:

Can anyone answer this question for me? What the heck is wrong with Alex??? This kid is afraid of EVERYTHING!!! It pisses me off. I'm watching the Bike episode & he is afraid to ride a bike & he cries over everything. He cried at the amusement park, Had a fit in the new episode when Trent playfully splashed them with a little water. I have raised boys & girls & they Love to run & play & do ALL the things that this kid hates. It truly isn't normal to be so scared of EVERYTHING at his age. UGH!!!! I seriously cringe when he is on & talking or crying. 

I think a big part of why he is so scared of everything is that he is spoiled. Anything he doesn't like or doesn't want to do, his parents give him a break. I noticed that he rarely helps out when they have projects.  He only helps if there is food as a reward. 

The other kids are so done with his shit. He's 13, but they treat him like he is 5. They handle him with baby gloves. 

Whenever his siblings joke around with him,  he pouts and starts to cry. But, he can make jokes about his siblings. He and Amber are very similar. They both have terrible tempers, attitudes and they are just not pleasant. No one likes to be around them. Everyone seems so relaxed when neither of them are present. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

We got the answer this episode to a question that had been on some posters’ minds. Trent commented that paddling might be difficult for Jonah because he can’t straighten his arms out due to the bones being bowed. I know I’ve seen comments here about Jonah holding his arms in the position he does. 

I was so grateful for Trent's explanation because I truly thought Jonah was doing a teen stance that I did at 15 (I have no idea why but it drove my parents nuts). It all makes sense.

21 hours ago, mkv2361 said:

I have a kid who tended to be afraid of things and that's real, but at the same time, as his mother I thought it was my job to help him with that.  His temperament is still to be more cautious, but we encouraged and sometimes, gently forced, him to take risks because I also have that temperament and I've learned that the only way to feel better about being out of your comfort zone is to go out of your comfort zone and see that it's ok.  It does him a disservice to cater to that and it's unfair if he's allowed to bitch and complain such that it ruins things for everyone else.  

• Love 2

I watch the show because my wife loves it. after her giving me the 411 on the kids and adoptions. I’ve watched a full season and can’t help but notice Alex, is one whiny and ungrateful spoiled kid. I think this kid is old enough to know how lucky he is to have been adopted ,by great loving parents .taking from his home country ,where I know he wasn’t treated well ,as he got older it would have gotten worse. He should be the best behaved kid for them saving his life basically. Maybe i’m wrong he’s not old enough to know how lucky. I don’t believe his behavior will improve? My DW says he’s worse. she’s been watching from season 1.

Merry Christmas 🎄 To all

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dave James said:

I watch the show because my wife loves it. after her giving me the 411 on the kids and adoptions. I’ve watched a full season and can’t help but notice Alex, is one whiny and ungrateful spoiled kid. I think this kid is old enough to know how lucky he is to have been adopted ,by great loving parents .taking from his home country ,where I know he wasn’t treated well ,as he got older it would have gotten worse. He should be the best behaved kid for them saving his life basically. Maybe i’m wrong he’s not old enough to know how lucky. I don’t believe his behavior will improve? My DW says he’s worse. she’s been watching from season 1.

Merry Christmas 🎄 To all

Alex was 9 months old when he was adopted. He didn’t understand English at the time.   He has no true idea what his life would have been like.  Most kids his age don’t have any concept of needing to be grateful to their parents about anything.  I don’t think anyone should expect him to be more or less grateful to his parents at this age than any typical 12 year old.  Maybe when he’s in his 30s, has kids, and visits his country of origin. 

I think Alex suffers from extreme anxiety and is also babied. He was the only 1 adopted as a baby.  He’s also the youngest overall. Emma came at 5, is a few months older than he, and is also a girl. Girls are typically more mature and quieter than boys of the same age.  Other than Jonah’s issues early in life,  Alex appears to be the child with the most serious health issues. Possibly another reason he gets and is spoiled.  

I do wish he’d behave better and also that he’d get reprimanded when he doesn’t.  So far only Jonah and Anna seem to get reprimanded.  

• Love 4

I just recently started watching this when Sling added TLC. After watching a couple of the newer episodes I came here to read and was shocked to see that Alex is 12.  The way he acts and the way they seem to treat him, I thought he was 6/7 years old. He is very immature acting for his age. The daughter that's the same age as him (I forget her name) seems like she's a lot older than Alex.  It's hard to believe that they're the same age.  

I'm watching some older episodes now and can't wait to read and see what you all thought. Sometimes, coming to this site is the best part of watching a show.  

• Love 4

TLC is re-running the episode with River's passing... I'm confused... how did the heart issue, which claimed her life, cause a broken leg ? Or was it the other way around - broken leg caused heart issue ? And the vet was trying to do surgery to fix her leg or her heart ? Anybody know how appx old was River  - I thought she was kinda young to have heart issues ...

Edited by sATL

I don't think that adopted children are supposed to be eternally grateful to the people who adopted them and consequently be exceptionally behaved.

To me, once the adoptive parents sign the paper, everything should be approached as if they gave birth to those kids, both by the kids, and by the parents.

This is how things seem to be in the Johnston house. I don't like how Amber treats Jonah (birth son) and I don't like how she treats Anna (adopted daughter).

Any parenting problems that the adults have, have nothing to do with adopted or not adopted children.

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, sATL said:

TLC is re-running the episode with River's passing... I'm confused... how did the heart issue, which claimed her life, cause a broken leg ? Or was it the other way around - broken leg caused heart issue ? And the vet was trying to do surgery to fix her leg or her heart ? Anybody know how appx old was River  - I thought she was kinda young to have heart issues ...

River was a feral cat/kitten. Maybe she had heart worms, etc.    they don’t know how she broke her leg because they didnt see her do it. Her heart failed during surgery. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

hold up.. Trent is telling a story about what happened while they were celebrating their anniversary in ATL.

when did the housekeeping man opening the hotel (where there was a murder of 2 men) room happen - in 2018 or 20 yrs ago ? I was googling to see which hotel crime incident this was...

Still a little foggy on someone from room service to come up (to the honeymoon suite of all places), after they check in, opening a door with the pass key, after no one answers the knocking and sticking his hand in, when the door was chained...something about that doesn't sound right..

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

ok.. a plug for Dish TV and the find remote feature... TLC - I've got my eyes on you.. Poor Alex - had to take a 2-3 pause , from food network & diners,driveins and dives, to go find the remote.

It was wierd - but nice - to see Trent relaxing (and later cooking) in a nice finished kitchen/sitting area. The other rooms looked nice and comfy too.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3

Yeah, obvious plug for DISH Network is obvious. 

So over Alex's whining and crying about everything. His 'I decide who sleeps where and I get my own bed' would not fly with me. In a family you do your part, do things you don't like, and share with your siblings. One kid sleeping on the floor to appease Alex? Hell no.

Ha at the staged, 'workers didn't show up and we need your help' at the chocolate shop. And Alex doesn't need snacks! Feed him nutritious, filling foods, and he won't be hungry all the time. Dwarves really need to watch their weight.

Seeing Trent and Amber in their German outfits and the kids' horror was hilarious. 

• Love 3

"I wanna get a tattoo of the US on my chest so Amber can go to Florida every night!"

Oh Trent!

Tee Hee cause I am 12 years old!  Mostly Ewww!  Because your kids are on this show and not only watch this crap but so do their friends! Oh, Trent, also cause it's just gross!

Does anyone else feel like Amber and Trent are happier with each other than they are with their kids?

Edited by flyingdi
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, sATL said:

Still a little foggy on someone from room service to come up (to the honeymoon suite of all places), after they check in, opening a door with the pass key, after no one answers the knocking and sticking his hand in, when the door was chained...something about that doesn't sound right..

I agree! Maybe the hotel just made up a story re: why the guy tried to get into their room (during their honeymoon)? If a hotel staff person notices the chain in place, they KNOW someone is in the room. There's no way an employee will do this.

3 hours ago, flyingdi said:

"I wanna get a tattoo of the US on my chest so Amber can go to Florida every night!"

Oh Trent!

Tee Hee cause I am 12 years old!  Mostly Ewww!  Because your kids are on this show and not only watch this crap but so do their friends! Oh, Trent, also cause it's just gross!

Does anyone else feel like Amber and Trent are happier with each other than they are with their kids?

yeah... it could be trent and amber married young and have been married 20 yrs. 3 of the 5 kids are very close to leaving the nest. I think they are looking forward to being by themselves without worrying about everyone else.

• Love 1

I know a lot of viewers complain about Trent's constant allusions to his and Amber love life, but after some thought I have decided it is good for the kids to see their parents flirting re: sexual intimacy (and especially how much Trent is still excited by Amber.). I remember my father used to joke with my mother very similar to  this, and each time all us kids would groan and tell them how gross they were. (Although, deep down it was comforting to see how much they enjoyed each other's company.) 

Meanwhile, years later when my friends would disclose to me how their parents had affairs, or divorced, or fought constantly, all I could remember is my father thinking that my mom was "all that and a bag of chips." My parents showed us, that after 35 years of marriage, they still were attracted to each other and I knew their union was an example of a healthy marriage's physical bond. I also was shown that physical intimacy may not remain a top priority as they aged because they'd tease each other and joke about having "cobwebs", yet still be affectionate. This taught me that it was okay if my desire slows down during my marriage, so long as I keep communicating to my husband while maintaining our bond through low-key affection and cerebral intimacy.

So far, hubby and I are shadowing my parents' timeline/lessons re: intimacy. I appreciate Amber and Trent for making me review my parents flirtatious behaviour during my childhood.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

So over Alex's whining and crying about everything. His 'I decide who sleeps where and I get my own bed' would not fly with me. In a family you do your part, do things you don't like, and share with your siblings. One kid sleeping on the floor to appease Alex? Hell no.

I am with you on this. Alex reminds me of a child I had to work with who would become hysterical whenever I would push him to do an activity outside of his comfort zone. Like Alex, this kid's comfort zone was on the couch, in front of a tv, with a tray of food on his lap. I watched the Johnston's 2 hour Dec 11th show and noticed that Alex is still as whiny and fearful as he was in their first episode. This annoys me because Alex isn't showing any personal growth; he's remained self-centred, unreasonable, and entitled. Alex is also competitive unless he's aware he's going to lose, which prompts him to verbally and physically attack whoever is doing well, or whoever is making an observation. 

• Love 3
On 12/6/2018 at 4:49 PM, Hero said:

I noticed that Amber hates when someone tells her to do something or proves her right. Her and Alex are the most obnoxious people on the show. They are both constantly in a bad mood and they bring the energy down in any situation they are in. 

I agree with your post, but throw Jonah in there as well. 

In fact my biggest issue has been with Jonah (who I no longer want to watch). Tonight I watched my 2 hour PVR'ed episodes and that's when I caught the similarities between Amber's criticisms and negativity with Jonah's. Jonah's inability to be kind or polite to anyone makes him an even bigger jerk than Amber is. I also see how Amber enables Alex's anxiety and fear by providing excuses for his behaviour. Trent's influence was also seen when Alex began freaking out at Anna for spraying him and "getting water in his ears". Once again, that's amplifying what really took place, spray at the side of his face, not a hose hooked up to his ear drum.

But I need to snark some more about Jonah (then hopefully I can let it go as this is clearly MY problem, not Jonah's)

Here's three examples of "Ugh, Jonah..."

1) As he's leaving either the photo or the German knick knack shop, everyone is saying "Thank you" but no... Jonah thinks he's being funny when he responds "Thank you for letting me poop in your toilet." Who the f••k says that, especially at his age? I have kids in grade 2 who would find this funny, but they still would be wary of saying it.  

2) When the Johnstons are at the chocolate shop, making chocolates, I see everyone wearing a hairnet EXCEPT Jonah. Any bets that he refused to wear the 'stupid hairnet' and got away with his behaviour because he kept his dirty ball cap on?

3) I would have to disown any of my 4 children if they put up a fuss about keeping clean like Jonah. The entire Johnston family agrees that Jonah smells bad, and even worse after running around during soccer. All of the shoes he wears reek, yet he thinks it is funny to force his stench on others. The fact that he has to be TOLD to shower because he reeks… When he snarkily quipped “I will shower after I eat!” I give thanks that he followed Amber’s command because I think I would have been able to reach through the television and smack the attitude right out of him. I was furious.

Alex, Amber, and Jonah's behaviours are so arrogant, critical, and self-serving I can only come up with a) they truly believe their shit doesn't stink, or they truly despise themselves and take their insecurity-anger out on others. Or maybe it's a combination of both?

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Libby said:

I don't think that adopted children are supposed to be eternally grateful to the people who adopted them and consequently be exceptionally behaved.

To me, once the adoptive parents sign the paper, everything should be approached as if they gave birth to those kids, both by the kids, and by the parents.

This is how things seem to be in the Johnston house. I don't like how Amber treats Jonah (birth son) and I don't like how she treats Anna (adopted daughter).

Any parenting problems that the adults have, have nothing to do with adopted or not adopted children.

Jonah is disrespectful, and treats his siblings like crap, so much that they don't want to be around him.  Jonah is of the opinion that if something isn't about him, or suggested by him, then it's a bad idea.

I can't stand Alex always being afraid of EVERYTHING.  I love that Trent and Amber encourage/force him to face his fears, like trying a roller coaster, zip line, or caring for their new bee hive.  I think it's not so much anxiety that rules him, but that he wants to be the center of attention, so he acts like a brat, by wanting to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing.  When he starts with the million questions (like a 3 year old does), I wish they would just ignore him, or tell him to go look it up.

They also need to stop using food to reward good behavior.  He should behave because it's the right thing to do, not because it will get him a cheeseburger afterward.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Talky Tina said:

I'm watching some older episodes now and can't wait to read and see what you all thought. Sometimes, coming to this site is the best part of watching a show.  

Same here. The best part of watching any of these shows is coming to the Previously tv forum to read and engage in snark :). Welcome aboard...

1 minute ago, Honey said:

Jonah is disrespectful, and treats his siblings like crap, so much that they don't want to be around him.  Jonah is of the opinion that if something isn't about him, or suggested by him, then it's a bad idea.

I can't stand Alex always being afraid of EVERYTHING. 

Oh wow, you are my kindred spirit...  I agree with your entire post.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, RedheadZombie said:

That’s horrible. I’m so glad I didn’t watch.  Was River an inside/outside cat?  I keep my cats strictly indoor where they’re safe and I can keep my eye on them. 

River was one of a pair of cats that the girls found on the property when they moved into the new house.  She was either a stray, or left by the prior homeowners.  They named her River after the river on their property.

I do not think they're too hard on Jonah.  He is disrespectful to his parents, and not nice to his siblings, so much so that they don't even want to be around him.  Jonah is of the opinion that things are "stupid" if they aren't about him, or if they aren't his idea.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, sATL said:

Alex went zip-lining..  on 3 fast lines and 1 slow line... I'm speechless - don't know what to say when I witness progress..

Yeah, and he still insisted on being taken to the ground, so he didn't have to finish the course.  They should have made him stay and finish.

I thought it was cute that the kids made dinner and cleaned up for the parents and wanted to surprise them for their anniversary when they returned home. Of course Amber could barely eek out a thank you. She's a hard woman to please. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 3
On 10/20/2017 at 11:52 AM, gunderda said:

We thought it was because he wanted to go back and swim at the resort or do something else, but nope, he said it was just because we weren't sticking to the plan. 

Yep, exactly. It's like he has a combined anxiety/OCD approach. Any deviation from the routine will make him feel completely out of control. How sad that Alex acquired (and was encouraged to display) such an approach from that early an age.

4 hours ago, Chalby said:

I know a lot of viewers complain about Trent's constant allusions to his and Amber love life, but after some thought I have decided it is good for the kids to see their parents flirting re: sexual intimacy (and especially how much Trent is still excited by Amber.). I remember my father used to joke with my mother very similar to  this, and each time all us kids would groan and tell them how gross they were. (Although, deep down it was comforting to see how much they enjoyed each other's company.) 

Meanwhile, years later when my friends would disclose to me how their parents had affairs, or divorced, or fought constantly, all I could remember is my father thinking that my mom was "all that and a bag of chips." My parents showed us, that after 35 years of marriage, they still were attracted to each other and I knew their union was an example of a healthy marriage's physical bond. I also was shown that physical intimacy may not remain a top priority as they aged because they'd tease each other and joke about having "cobwebs", yet still be affectionate. This taught me that it was okay if my desire slows down during my marriage, so long as I keep communicating to my husband while maintaining our bond through low-key affection and cerebral intimacy.

So far, hubby and I are shadowing my parents' timeline/lessons re: intimacy. I appreciate Amber and Trent for making me review my parents flirtatious behaviour during my childhood.

I think you can show your kids you love each other as husband and wife without all the referencing to sex. I find that rather disgusting. I honestly fast forwarded through the scenes that had T & A in them. Then lo & behold I get to any scene with Alex and FF through it, next thing I'm wondering why I even watch lol.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought it was cute that the kids made dinner and cleaned up for the parents and wanted to surprise them for their anniversary when they returned home. Of course Amber could barely eek out a thank you. She's a hard woman to please. 

I noticed that to, it was like she was trying to find some fault in anything those kids did. Sorry, but Alex is too old to be bawling like a kindergartener- Jonah needs an ass whooping. I wonder if River was hit by a car ? Where is Louie ?  

• Love 1

Helen, Ga is my husband and my favorite place in the world. We were going to retire near there last summer after our son graduated from high school, but, I found a job I love. Hansel and Gretel candy shop makes delicious candy. If you ever have the chance to visit (NW Georgia) do! There is a fun train museum and a toy store that has all non-electronic toys. It was such a treat to see the little town of our dreams. They also have a Victory motorcycle rally at the beginning of June, too. 

I never noticed the Wild West photo place. Those costumes did seem to fit their personalities.

• Love 3

I thought the spin on their initials "T&A" was hilarious.  Only Trent would think of that and want to make tshirts. 

And then to tell the kids they would be unavailable after 10:00. hahaha. 

I think they have a great balance with their kids. They're open with them but yet don't act like their best friend. 

• Love 5
On 11/28/2018 at 1:00 AM, Chalby said:

My heart goes out to Anna because for whatever reason, even when Anna does something well, any parental praise is always prefaced with the fact that she's lied, been immature, or been irresponsible on prior occasions. I can think back to episodes where all the other children have messed up or displayed inappropriate attitudes. But no.... we have to hear how Anne is the problem child every single episode. For some reason Amber cannot bond with Anna and resents her. They can say they love her all they want, but Trent is the only one who I slightly believe, when he says it.

I remember Amber saying that Anna didn't have any language skills- literally didn't speak- when they adopted her a 4 yrs old so when I see her I think of her as 13 rather than 17. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2018 at 1:57 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Uh oh, just read what tongiht’s episode includes and apparently the family suffers a tragedy....not sure I can watch it, just lost my dog and can’t take more sadness....fair warning.

I'm sorry for your loss. When I lost my Golden Retriever I cried for weeks. Now his memory warms my heart and the tears have dried. Hope your holidays are happier ones.

• Love 4
On 10/18/2017 at 4:17 PM, mythoughtis said:

Alex just seems scared of the world and of any changes to his bubble.   I think some of Ambers’ ‘spoiling’ of him is due to his extreme fears and constant  pessimism.  He is just always sure that ANY change is negative.  A family member like that is just exhausting to other family members.  Even when he matures, I think he will never be a risk- taker: safe local college,  low responsibility job, etc. 

That's my impression also. I don't think his overreactions are solely due to being spoiled, it seems he might also have anxiety or panic issues that perhaps cause his parents to be a little more protective and indulgent.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CaliCannoli said:

I'm sorry for your loss. When I lost my Golden Retriever I cried for weeks. Now his memory warms my heart and the tears have dried. Hope your holidays are happier ones.

Thank you so much, the tears/sobs come when least expected.  Our love for them never leaves us but gets stronger over time....thx again!

• Love 4

I forgot this episode was 2 hours and I only watched the first hour. Watched the 2nd half last night... I work for a safety organization and OMG when they put the ladder on their platform to try out the zipline.... 

I wonder if they ever got it fully functioning. And hopefully they have a way to make it unavailable so random people just can't come on their property and take a ride without their knowledge. 

• Love 1

I think they do a great job at somewhat forcing him to face his fears. To the outside world it may look awful when him crying that he's so scared but they know that they just have to get past it, essentially make him do it, and then he'll be ok a majority of the time.

I was really surprised he didn't end up liking the zipline but in the end he just said it wasnt fun and not that he was scared.  It must be exhausting to have a child that is so scared of anything new. 

• Love 3

Oh it is exhausting. My grandson won't try new foods, and doesn't eat the normal kids fare. He cries bloody murder and it's exhausting. He's 7 and slowly trying things with great motivation and coaching. You just have to help them push through or they won't try new things. My grandson is so excited to call and tell me when he actually does try new things and likes them. He's proud of himself, but, that pride doesn't translate into excitement to actually try it.

• Love 1

They have a huge tract of land, it's not like just 1 acre that's visible to the street. I'm sure it's on a piece that's not visible to the street, so it's more private and less accessible. However, I covered my eyes and cringed when that ladder went up myself. That is an accident waiting to happen.

• Love 2
On 12/12/2018 at 7:07 AM, Chalby said:

Here's three examples of "Ugh, Jonah..."

1) As he's leaving either the photo or the German knick knack shop, everyone is saying "Thank you" but no... Jonah thinks he's being funny when he responds "Thank you for letting me poop in your toilet." Who the f••k says that, especially at his age? I have kids in grade 2 who would find this funny, but they still would be wary of saying it.  

Actually, I think that was Anna. She also said that she would cover her farts in chocolate when they had their talking head at the chocolate shop. She seems much like a child Alex's age with the poop and fart humor. She also talks quite a bit about peeing in her pants. It's a little weird for an almost 18 year-old girl.

• Love 2
On 11/29/2018 at 9:37 AM, SMama said:

SGirl does not remember our time in China (16 mos old) but knows all about it through the pictures and videos we have. We made a poster collage of our trip, and at 11 years old she loves to point to the pictures and “tell us” what happened.

She met her only living great grandma when she was two years old and does not remember a thing. But she has pictures and video of GG singing to her and telling her how much she loved her. SGirl looks at those pictures and video with pride. Had we waited until SGirl was old enough to remember she would not have met her GG, since she passed away the following year.

SGirl does not remember her first two trips to Puerto Rico and Maui to visit grandparents. Again, pictures and videos have given her many hours of giggling about being a baby and being there. If we all waited until kids could remember we would not do anything until they are 10+ years old.

We would love to take SGirl on a heritage trip to China. It’s not feasible because we have aging and sick parents in Puerto Rico and Maui, and SGirl seeing them one last time is a priority. If that was not the case we would be on our way to China now.

Sounds like SGirl has a Mama who loves her very much. :)

• Love 6
On 2018-10-31 at 1:32 PM, Sammydoodle said:

Trent and Amber/sex talk, to much information. If I want to hear about sex I would watch old reruns of the Duggars. What is TLC/Discovery's fascination with the sex life of others? It gets old fast. Now  on to the show. I feel so bad for Elizabeth and her broken heart. There is someone out there who will appreciate her and love her for who she is. Hang in there Liz. Now on to Anna. I can't figure her out but she always looks very angry. I think she will be Trent and Ambers wild child. She has issues for sure. My cousin adopted her kids from Russia when they were 8 and 5 and she has problems with the girl. I just hope that she turns out for the best. Now for Alex. I am sorry but this kid would get on any ones last nerve. His whining is disgusting. He is another one who has an attitude problem. He needs a few good smacks on the ass.  Jonah always seems to be off doing his own thing. Emma is a little doll, very quiet and dainty.  One person who I really like is Trents Mom. She is pretty cool from what I have seen of her.

COMPLETELY AGREE!  For a ‘family show,’ there is way to much ‘sex talk’ and it’s getting uncomfortable to watch especially with children.   Trent realy needs to tone it down or they may start losing their audience.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

Actually, I think that was Anna. She also said that she would cover her farts in chocolate when they had their talking head at the chocolate shop. She seems much like a child Alex's age with the poop and fart humor. She also talks quite a bit about peeing in her pants. It's a little weird for an almost 18 year-old girl.

Nope, it was Jonah. The owners were kind and generous, and so he leaves the store with such a distasteful   comment?  I can honestly see why Trent and Amber have concerns about his behaviour.  

• Love 2
On 12/14/2018 at 2:49 PM, TipseyGirl said:

I agree, I re-watched that episode this morning and had missed that comment the first time so I specifically listened for it today. When they are leaving you can see Anna's face when the comment is being made, you can read her lips so I think she is the one that said it.......also agree how weird it is for her to use that type language. But when I look at the parents and what they say & do.......I can imagine it could be worse.

• Love 1