Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Persuasion

I feel like this season is pacing a little slow. They mystery with Annika and the Eyes Wide Shut Club is just finally taking off and it's episode 3, but I'm curious where it's going.  

Someone commented to me the other day how the previous episode had them thinking nothing happened, but still was kinda glued to the screen due to the acting. My comment was, I routinely feel like nothing happens on Bates Motel, but three or four episodes later it all seems to come together and a whole bunch of shit starts happening. The pacing of this show is weird, but not in a bad way...at least, I don't think it is. Somehow it works for me. I suggested this show is a lot like reading a good novel, however, my friend came up with an even brilliant idea...this show is kinda like listening to an old radio serial. I totally love that analogy.

I came here to see if anyone thought FH had his British accent break out during some of his tirades, but I guess not.

He sounded very Canadian this episode.

I've notice Freddy  slip a little here and there--even back in S1--especially when he's raging Norman, but it's never enough to pull me out of it. But when he does slip, yeah, I'd say he sounds kinda Canadian. It must be to soft vowels thing?

• Love 3

My hubs thought MT (Dylan) had a cold in that scene.

I noticed that, too.  He sounded like his nose was 100% blocked.  When Emma didn't remark, I figured it was the actor and not the character.