Type keyword(s) to search

Sutton Foster: Tony Award Winner

I have seen some 20 somethings, and sometimes I am shocked how old looking their skin is. If Sutton has great skin, and pulls of the clothes, she is a passable 30 something at least. 

Case in point. The Middleton Sisters: Kate and Pippa due to their excess smoking, tanning, and dieting (which is really just starving themselves really) they look far above their age of 31 (pippa) and 33 (Kate) respectively.

Lucy lawless looks great for her age and at times can look younger than Kate. So yeah It's plausible to me that Liza if she acts young, may be mistaken for someone in her mid to late twenties.

• Love 3

Entertainment Weekly had Sutton on her Bullseye and said something incredibly bitchy like "Sutton Foster can pass for 26 like the Bullseye can pass for a square."  That's so harsh and unnecessary IMO.  People seem to take people trying to pass for a younger age very personally.  I never understood why.  Unless like illegal stuff happens

• Love 2

That is harsh! I have trouble believing she's forty, and I keep telling everyone who listens that she pulls of twenty better than I, an actual 20 year old. She's gorgeous, talented and funny. perfect lead for this show.

• Love 1

Lindsay Lohan: 28. 'nuf said.

I'm not sure why magazines full of pre-pubescent girls passed off for grown women isn't an issue and this is. AAR, if someone told me Sutton Foster was a real woman in her late twenties who spent the last few years doing volunteer work in Goa instead of applying lotion between pilates classes I would buy it.

• Love 3
(edited)

I had the good fortune of seeing Sutton Foster in Thoroughly Modern Millie...I've been a fan ever since. Although I'll admit I didn't follow her to Bunheads.

In any event, it's not like all 26-year olds are fresh-faced and dewey-skinned. See: Alexa Vega from Spy Kids.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

It was nice to see Sutton present at the Tonys last night.  I also saw an ad to binge watch "Younger," in case there are any fans living under a rock who don't know about her show.

I would like to see her do another play or musical soon, she could still do that and work on the show if they only shoot a few months out of the year.

Just FYI - Shrek the Musical is on Netflix, and Sutton is the best part of it. I watched it a couple weekends ago and was so overwhelmed by the girl-crush i have on her that i googled her and found out Younger existed, so here i am! If you're a fan, i definitely recommend giving it a watch. She is comedy gold on stage!

• Love 1

Sutton Foster shops at my Trader Joe's! She came in the other day with her adorable child and couldn't be nicer. I don't think anyone bothered her, which must be nice for her. She didn't look much different from how she does on the show.

• Love 5

Tonight I was visiting my brother in law and I saw several of those large rectangular vinyl banners that are hung on lamp posts/street lamps advertising a local production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, but the artwork is from the Broadway version of the show with Sutton Foster.