Type keyword(s) to search

Bloodline In The Media

Wow, indeed!  I forgot how much fucked up shit happened towards the end of S2. It's already May, woo hoo!

Oh, and John? I think you can officially retire the "we're not bad people, we just did a bad thing" line. Let's keep it real, you ARE bad people, lol.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:48 AM, kassandra8286 said:

Wow, indeed!  I forgot how much fucked up shit happened towards the end of S2. It's already May, woo hoo!

Oh, and John? I think you can officially retire the "we're not bad people, we just did a bad thing" line. Let's keep it real, you ARE bad people, lol.

No kidding!  I didn't realize this was starting again so soon, thanks for the reminder.  But I am glad this is the final season, Season 2 got off-kilter for me, and I think dragging the story out longer would be a mistake.

Now, the question is - knowing that this is the last season of Bloodline, do I binge season 3 like a madwoman?  Or savor each episode slowly, like a fine wine?

Sad that this show is ending after three seasons.  If Kyle doesn't find another role ASAP, I just know I'm going to have to re-binge on Friday Night Lights.

• Love 3
(edited)

I already watched Ep 1 and it is taking every ounce of will power I can muster to not watch another one right now.  Maybe I will watch just one more tonight, as soon as my husband go to bed. Now excuse me while I whip up a tryptophan and melatonin infused meal with a Sleeptime tea chaser for my DH's dinner...

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 1

I'm on episode 3, and I have no willpower to stop ?

Kyle Chandler looks really sexy this season, as always.

I hope I see Kyle on my TV again.

1 hour ago, Suzy123 said:

I'm on episode 3, and I have no willpower to stop ?

Kyle Chandler looks really sexy this season, as always.

I hope I see Kyle on my TV again.

Oh gosh...that's today! Thanks for posting. Heading over there now. ?

(edited)

@Suzy123 and @WearyTraveler

I began a thread for Season 3. Please come join me! 

Oops @BusyOctober you too are wanted! 

Wow. They're off in the directions that I thought that they'd flee too. The beginning with the dog and alligator gave me the creeps. Didn't know if I wanted to watch or cover my eyes! 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 2