Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E16: And the Zero Tolerance

Wow, a day and a half and nothing? Sad.

I actually thought this episode was kind of almost funny(ier than most). Sandra Bernhard is always a win in anything she does, and I like that they brought back Big Mary from the pastry school. He can stick around.

• Love 5

Yes, this is definitely a step in the right direction. I wish the girls would switch full time to the pastry shop, make Sandra Bernhard a regular, and drop all the diner characters. 

That said, it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense that Caroline can't get a better job than waitress or hostess. Sure, a lot of companies are going to turn her down because of her infamous father, but with her education surely she can get a job as an accountant somewhere at the very least.

• Love 2
That said, it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense that Caroline can't get a better job than waitress or hostess. Sure, a lot of companies are going to turn her down because of her infamous father, but with her education surely she can get a job as an accountant somewhere at the very least.

And it isn't like an entry level accountant makes THAT much money in NYC to rethink the 'broke' aspect. (So salary.com says an entry level accountant in NYC would earn $55k a year which seems like enough to me until I do one of those cost of living calculators. If CNN Money is to be believed $55k in Brooklyn is equivalent to $29k in Dallas so back to broke levels of money)

• Love 1

Wow, a day and a half and nothing? Sad.

I actually thought this episode was kind of almost funny(ier than most). Sandra Bernhard is always a win in anything she does, and I like that they brought back Big Mary from the pastry school. He can stick around.

This show and forum isn't very popular not e ought to merit individual episode threads. They should consolidate to an "all season" or "all episode" talks to save posters time and effort and make it easier to moderate. JMO

Caroline is annoying.

This show and forum isn't very popular not e ought to merit individual episode threads. They should consolidate to an "all season" or "all episode" talks to save posters time and effort and make it easier to moderate. JMO

Caroline is annoying.

I don't disagree with you and am the mod for this particular forum. Let me ask about how to best do that since we already have episode threads.