Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Wiendish Fitch

A Few of Your Favorite (and Least Favorite) Things

Here are a few of my favorite things. I feel like singing The Sound Of Music now. :)

Dislikes: Being Ill, Animal Cruelty, Snakes

• I love my tablet, primarily for reading my many books either on the beach, in the garden, lying on a sofa or in bed. Such a versatile little device!
  • My car. Come rain or shine, night or day, it is there outside of my home ready to take me wherever i want on  whim, and in perfect comfort and relative safety.
  • My childhood teddy bear, that still shares my bedroom, and to whom I still have my private little conversations with. 
  • My multimedia Remote Control, gives me easy access to my TV, BluRay, sound-system, and Qnap Media server. 
  • My family & 6 trusted friends - always there through thick and thin
  • Like 3

I like The Simpsons, blues based rock and roll, and user friendly forums that have things like the ignore feature.

I dislike the general lack of compassion for, or at the very least the lack of understanding of, people who suffer from diseases that aren't obvious just by looking at them, folk music based rock and roll, and having to explain jokes. 

Edited by JTMacc99
  • Like 1

Fun topic

Likes-seeing random animals cross my path, early morning coffee, country drives, my kids laughter, mastering a new cooking skill(didn't know I liked cooking till living on my own), getting into a new tv series

Dislikes- People not saying thank you after holding the door for them (specifically this it happens so often!), rude people in general, kids talking back to adults, negativeness

• Like 2

On 05/07/2017 at 10:01 PM, Zola said:
  • I love my tablet, primarily for reading my many books either on the beach, in the garden, lying on a sofa or in bed. Such a versatile little device!
  • My car. Come rain or shine, night or day, it is there outside of my home ready to take me wherever i want on  whim, and in perfect comfort and relative safety.
  • My childhood teddy bear, that still shares my bedroom, and to whom I still have my private little conversations with. 
  • My multimedia Remote Control, gives me easy access to my TV, BluRay, sound-system, and Qnap Media server. 
  • My family & 6 trusted friends - always there through thick and thin

... forgot to mention my dislikes...

• Always trying to keep ahead of the standard cost of living, with interest rates slowly rising, inflation the same, taxed taxed and taxed again. It's sometimes hard to stay ahead of the game.
  • Hate all the sexism that I sometimes get when visiting client sites
  • silent callers & constant email spam and "subscription" pop-ups
  • remembering passwords, pin number and phrasewords 
  • My monthly period
  • dust
  • fake news
  • social media

My cat on my tummy right now. And purring.

I'm hungry and have warm food on the stove. Maybe in 5 hours or in 30 seconds. Depends on how long my cat will stay - 

• Like 4

I adore Indian head massage and reflexology sessions. Does wonders for soothing tension and stresses from body and soul. I had a two hour one today and I feel like I am floating on clouds.