Type keyword(s) to search

The Judges Past and Present: Insights From the Sidelines

EXCLUSIVE: 'I have breast cancer.' Courageous supermodel Janice Dickinson reveals she has been diagnosed with disease but says: 'Don't feel sorry for me, I'm gonna stick around for a long, long time'

Syndicated daytime series The Doctors will be following Janice Dickinson every step of the way through all her treatments and procedures. Her first televised appearance on The Doctors will air on April 6. Check your local listings for details.

Janice Dickinson reveals breast cancer diagnosis

The cancer, which Dickinson's doctor caught in its early stages, is the most common type of non-invasive breast cancer. DCIS is not seen as life-threatening but can increase the odds of developing invasive breast cancer, according to Breastcancer.org.

Not sure how the combo of Tyra and Ashley is going to work. I have the bad feeling they are going to be like two sorority sisters, all squeals and selfies and talking about how awesome they both are.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Not sure how the combo of Tyra and Ashley is going to work. I have the bad feeling they are going to be like two sorority sisters, all squeals and selfies and talking about how awesome they both are.

Or, being passive aggressive towards each other once the novelty wears off.

6 hours ago, Canada said:

Ugh, the one thing I wanted was no Ashley Graham on my screen.  Is that too much to ask, TV people???  She's everywhere and it drives me nuts.

And sadly, being everywhere both naked and obnoxious.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sourpickles said:

Or, being passive aggressive towards each other once the novelty wears off.

And sadly, being everywhere both naked and obnoxious.

The worst Ashley Graham moment I've had recently is reading an article where she claims to eat fruit, salad, and green juice every day, like that's just her normal diet.  Honey, you're just as fat as I am and I ain't eating that stuff, so I can guarantee that's a whole load of BS coming out of your mouth!  That's what bugs me about Ashley Graham... she's just so full of BS.

• Love 2

I find that irresponsible and kind of dangerous to girls who already have so many issues with appearance and weight. It makes it seem like what she's really eating is shameful. Be honest about what you are eating so that little girls who look up to you as a woman with curves don't end up ashamed of what they are eating.

• Love 2

Did she say that's ALL she eats? Because I don't really see what would make you think that's a lie. What sort of salad? How much fruit? Green juices have a ton of calories in them if you do it wrong.  

Eating healthily and being fat aren't mutually exclusive.

• Love 1

I guess Ashley Graham has done me a favour by coming back.  It's going to save me an hour a week now, when I won't be watching the show.  It's been on the cusp for me for a while now and having Ashley's BS back on my screen is not something I want to sit through.  She's the spokesmoron for the delusional #bodypositivity movement which just drives me crazy with its stupidity.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:35 PM, milkyaqua said:

I posted it in the Media thread but it's not just Ashley that's coming back.  Drew and Law are also back.

Whoooooooo boy.  That's gonna be interesting.

Yay? Tyra looks like she did around C8 or so, a caricature or herself.  I'm still not sure I'm in with the rest of the judges, but I'll watch.  Please though, tell me it's not on Tuesdays.  I already have Face Off, Ink Master, and Forged In Fire.  One more show and I really will breakdown...................PS, thanks for the post milkyaqua.

• Love 1