Type keyword(s) to search

William Shephard Rose III: Roman Numerals Tell You He's Rich

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Pickles said:

I don't think Shep has any incentive to change his behavior. He gets his mailbox money. His family is worth millions. I read that he and Cameran got huge raises for this season--each will make $450k for the season. Unreal. He is semi-famous now. He has a new crop of freshman college girls streaming into Charleston every fall. He will just continue on with his sleeping around, drinking way too much, mingling with his new "celebrity" friends, etc. Interesting to me that his two siblings are both attorneys. Of course, they have access to the big family money too, but appear to have gone the more traditional route of holding jobs where they go to work every day.  Shep has just taken a completely different path. 

I think it's probably more typical for people born into wealth than one might suspect.

It's just that he chooses to be on TV.  He may not have a huge trust fund or stand to inherit tens of millions but he didn't have to work.

So he chose to play the role of the fool for our entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Well, I'm not ancient, but 39 is still young in my book.

In my book 39 is way too old to be getting so drunk that your thrown out of events. Hell in my book 29! Is way too old for that nonsense.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Based on the view from his hotel room Shep is currently about four blocks from my house so I am staying inside for the weekend!

Do you have binoculars? Telescope? Observe him from a safe distance and report back. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Jesus Christ Shep is once again in SF this time with Austin and Carl from Summer House! It’s a good thing I tend not to go to places that douche nozzles find enjoyable! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Jesus Christ Shep is once again in SF this time with Austin and Carl from Summer House! It’s a good thing I tend not to go to places that douche nozzles find enjoyable! 

Carl most likely sees Shep as a role model. But, no mailbox money for Carl. How did he even have money for this trip? Wonder if he is holding down a job? This guys are all so unappealing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Golden Girl said:

Shep has lost his charm. 

I totally agree. He is still capable of a witty remark now and then, however, where once he seemed somewhat charming, I now find him offensive.

I tended to defend him not having a “routine” job because I’m sure he does some work to actively manage his money and investments. But I’ll admit that all y’all who found him annoying from the start were right. He’s slovenly and unkempt, condescending, and he treats women badly. Or should I say girls, because I bet he doesn’t try for any female over 26 and sober. He tries to excuse his behavior by saying he is upfront and doesn’t lie to his “dates”.  Ugh, just an excuse to be a user and a jerk. He is far closer to being a Thomas than he realizes. At least Thomas brought Katherine coffee in bed that first “morning after”. I doubt Shep even offers a glass of water, much less pays for the girl’s ride-of-shame Uber. 

• Like 1
  • Love 11

Well people here may not like him any more but I would guess the TV show has probably opened up access to a big lot of groupies for Shep.

He's tall, got money and has that easy banter that may work for young women not looking for anything serious.

But he doesn't have to flash his money either.  Don't think he drives some fancy car or wear expensive clothes.

If they're throwing it at him, why should he not catch some of them?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, scrb said:

Well people here may not like him any more but I would guess the TV show has probably opened up access to a big lot of groupies for Shep.

He's tall, got money and has that easy banter that may work for young women not looking for anything serious.

But he doesn't have to flash his money either.  Don't think he drives some fancy car or wear expensive clothes.

If they're throwing it at him, why should he not catch some of them?

Rumor has it that he indeed has a gaggle of groupies to choose from. He’s free to catch anything he wants as long as he gets it treated promptly and doesn’t pass if on to anyone else.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/25/2019 at 10:31 AM, RedHawk said:

Rumor has it that he indeed has a gaggle of groupies to choose from. He’s free to catch anything he wants as long as he gets it treated promptly and doesn’t pass if on to anyone else.

Are the pickin's that slim for women (in wherever Southern Charm is filmed) that Shep is considered a catch? He might be a Southern 8 but he's only an L.A. 5. Maybe he has a 14 inch personality?

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Are the pickin's that slim for women (in wherever Southern Charm is filmed) that Shep is considered a catch? He might be a Southern 8 but he's only an L.A. 5. Maybe he has a 14 inch personality?

In one episode (in season 3?) he went to L.A. with Whitney and came off as a 4 at best. The women showed NO interest in him. You could see his ego deflate.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

HIs money must raise his score some. With cute women going for the old, rich geezers who wouldn't win a beauty contest, there must be women for Shep.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Wasn't there a quip somewhere where either someone or Shep himself said that he felt "lost" or "small" in Los Angeles? If he didn't have his notoriety from Southern Charm and tried to "make it" in LA just by himself, no one would seriously bother. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

As they say, the odds are pretty good but the goods are pretty odd.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

As they say, the odds are pretty good but the goods are pretty odd.

I've never heard that before but I'm damn well going to use it from now on. 😁 Thanks Lemur!

• Love 5

In the last episode, Shep's goatee and alcoholic face bloat made him resemble Simon van Kempen from the early seasons of RHNYC  Heavy drinking has taken a major toll on his looks.  I can't imagine what his liver must look like.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, chenoa333 said:

I highly doubt Shep's playboy ways is a result of being the cream of the crop in Charleston. Craig and Austen occupy the same city limits as him and I would argue that both are better looking than him, with Craig easily being the best looking guy on the show to me. Like anywhere, and especially true in LA, 'meh' looks and even a crappy personality can win you some decent arm candy so long as you have money and even better if you've got social status. Shep has both of those things thanks to his family name and he milks every bit of it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

New Craig is alive and well (hah!) and enjoying a beach vacation.  Shep was asking for ideas for Craig’s new instagram page.

My suggestion is to trim his nails.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

And to get him a harness instead of pulling on his neck, which I just noticed when I zoomed in to check out his nails.

If lil Craig is anywhere near as stubborn as my frenchie, a little tugging is sometimes in order. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I refuse to indulge snobby-mean-@zz-Lisa Vanderpump-Giggy-copying-Shep.

The 'craig’ request is not about loving the puppy but, rather, humiliating the human Craig.

Edited by BookElitist
🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Love 2

And they’re all at his parents’ fancyassed NC house too! Looks like they had a really nice and chill family weekend there. Now THAT is the Shep most of us like to see: sweet, easygoing, being a goofy uncle just sipping beers and kicking back with his kin.

• Love 6

Dog Craig now has his own Insta 

It’s weird it appears that Shep didn’t post about Craig before to keep it a surprise for the show. I say it’s weird because the often post things when they are filming them. 

On 3/20/2019 at 11:34 AM, Pickles said:

I don't think Shep has any incentive to change his behavior. He gets his mailbox money. His family is worth millions. I read that he and Cameran got huge raises for this season--each will make $450k for the season. Unreal. He is semi-famous now. He has a new crop of freshman college girls streaming into Charleston every fall. He will just continue on with his sleeping around, drinking way too much, mingling with his new "celebrity" friends, etc. Interesting to me that his two siblings are both attorneys. Of course, they have access to the big family money too, but appear to have gone the more traditional route of holding jobs where they go to work every day.  Shep has just taken a completely different path. 

I guess, although I doubt he’ll get another shot at his own spin-off show (though maybe his dating show did him in, anyway). Still, this show won’t last forever and once Bravo is done with SC I think Shep will find that his personality has left him with fewer options than he thinks (though I get it, in the moment you don’t think about how your decisions affect things in the future. Especially if your family is rich and none of your poor choices impact your life). If the public truly turns on Shep, and he doesn’t have his “friends” around on the show to lessen his personality then maybe he’s left alone when this all ends. But we’ll see. 

I wish I could get paid $450,000.00 a year to do nothing but being filmed drinking and eating at trendy places and visiting my trendy rich friends! 

But the Bravo paycheck will definitely not last long. There's always someone younger, hotter to take their place.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

The dog seems like a good move for Shep.  Something to care for beyond his own immediate needs.

He seems to like the dog a great deal and will care for it well.  The dog is going to have a good life, I think.

• Love 5

I’d always been a Shep fan, but as of late that shine has worn off. A huge chunk wore away when he called Madison trash and threw in her hairdresser status as an insult. Not nice. I think Shep is a jealous person, and I suspected Madison had scorned him in the past, which it turns out, she did. 

Shep, please redeem yourself!

• Love 7

Of course, Shep is at the celebrity golf tournament this weekend at Lake Tahoe. Hobnobbing with Steph Curry. This seems to be his life. Trying really hard to become friends with celebrities.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zenme said:

I’d always been a Shep fan, but as of late that shine has worn off. A huge chunk wore away when he called Madison trash and threw in her hairdresser status as an insult. Not nice. I think Shep is a jealous person, and I suspected Madison had scorned him in the past, which it turns out, she did. 

Shep, please redeem yourself!

I think him explaining his behavior is actually the worst part. He admits he’s a snob and would only talk about somebody behind their back, which I don’t understand why he thinks that makes it acceptable. And if Cam were a friend she’d call him out on why that makes it worse, but as we’ve seen before Cam tends to side with whoever has the most privilege. We’ve seen her defend Shep, Whitney, Thomas, etc. Instead of the women they were disrespecting, and it’s not a leap to see the women are much less powerful and connected than the men. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Jextella said:

The dog seems like a good move for Shep.  Something to care for beyond his own immediate needs.

He seems to like the dog a great deal and will care for it well.  The dog is going to have a good life, I think.

I hope you're right. However, I think Shep gets bored easily and quickly with anything that looks like commitment. When puppies become adult dogs, then adult dogs need vet care...not sure Shep is going to be interested.

Right now the puppy is cute and it gets Shep lots of attention from women when he takes the puppy out. I don't think he's going to keep it but I'll bet Patricia will take it. 😁

• Love 4
(edited)

I just watched the 2nd Colorado trip episode.  

It seems to me Shep is using Austen as his party buddy.  He needs someone to indulge with.  He'd take just about anyone but for now, it's Austen because he's an easy target.

I don't think Shep likes the idea of his party boy going straight - and thus the dislike of the girlfriend (at least a partial reason).

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 5

Well, we now may have “proof” that predictions made on these boards that Shep has to be a walking STD were correct. 

Rumor has it that Shep flies in female fans for what are basically sex visits. I hope having been outed for (allegedly) giving a girlfriend an STD will make these crazy fan-gals think twice about boarding a plane. Or if they must, at least bring a bucket of condoms and make sure he uses them. 

My guess is that he gets so drunk that he is a lousy lay. 

Edited by RedHawk
Spelling
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, RedHawk said:

My guess is that he gets so drunk that he is a lousy lay. 

I don’t think that’s fair to blame alcohol for him being a lousy lay.

I think he gets that credit all on his own 🙂

• LOL 4
  • Love 5