Type keyword(s) to search

William Shephard Rose III: Roman Numerals Tell You He's Rich

• Start Topic

On 12/24/2017 at 11:19 AM, CharethCutestory said:

I also think Cameron is the perfect match for Shep that can't be. She's gorgeous, has a sense of humor, she's smart and independent and most importantly, calls him on his crap. So far no one that Shep has "dated" comes close to the chemistry he has with Cam. I do really enjoy their friendship though. 

She’s too smart to saddle herself with someone like Shep.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Oh, I agree, but for HER, he'd change. He's said that when the time comes that he's got a family, he'd follow that road and do what his father did and be a complete family man, be at all the little league games, etc.,  and I actually believe him. His problem is that he's looking for Mrs. Right in all the wrong places. 

• Love 2
On December 29, 2017 at 1:00 PM, nexxie said:

She’s too smart to saddle herself with someone like Shep.

Oh entirely. While I think Cameron is the perfect girl for Shep, Shep is nowhere near Cam's perfect man. I remember when they appeared together on WWHL Andy asked if there was anything ever between them and they just looked at each other and laughed. Cameron rolled her eyes, saying something to the effect of, "love him but would never work." 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

Andy asked if there was anything ever between them and they just looked at each other and laughed. Cameron rolled her eyes, saying something to the effect of, "love him but would never work." 

What a weird question for Andy to ask she was engaged to Jason when she met Shep.

• Like 1
On 1/1/2018 at 3:53 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Nothing is beneath Andy.

Shep’s expiration date is long past due, he’s never going to be a husband, let alone a father. Not a good one, in my eyes.

I agree with this. He hasn't had a serious relationship in 15+ years. 

Most, if not all, playboys look at their future with a certain fondness of eventually settling down with a wife and kids someday. Shep's fond vision of his future is to be "90 years old, swimming in a pool, sipping a Mai Tai..." Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I wish they would just do away with this fantasy of this very special woman who will tame Shep, or reward him of a shitshow as just an excuse to hook up with even more women. What, he's already hooked up with all of the women in Charleston that he asked Bravo's help to help him hook up with women from other states?

Just let him be the walking STD that he wants to be.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

He is a kind, sweet, and actually very intelligent guy at his core, but he def has addiction issues.

In addition to a needed intervention, followed by rehab, this trust fund over sized man-boy needs structure in his life.

My gawd, he needs a job. 

Followed by a good haircut.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 1/18/2018 at 5:05 AM, Bossa Nova said:

He is a kind, sweet, and actually very intelligent guy at his core, but he def has addiction issues.

In addition to a needed intervention, followed by rehab, this trust fund over sized man-boy needs structure in his life.

My gawd, he needs a job. 

What about his bars though? Doesn't he still own/run The Palace Hotel and The Commodore?? Maybe he's taken a step back and is running them with someone else's assistance due to his filming/partying schedule, but you'd think that gig would take up far more of his time than what it appears. 

He definitely needs to tone down the partying though---regularly mixing drugs with the booze is not good, especially for someone his age and height. And I always sorta fear a little for his safety if he brings home the wrong girl, someone who would compromise his safety and/or rob him blind while he's passed out; the "Looking For Mr. Goodbar" situation could happen to a male as well!

Also, yes, he desperately needs to hire a stylist and get his look together, and preferably a stylist who isn't his mom.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

What about his bars though? Doesn't he still own/run The Palace Hotel and The Commodore?? Maybe he's taken a step back and is running them with someone else's assistance due to his filming/partying schedule, but you'd think that gig would take up far more of his time than what it appears. 

I hear ya about his ownership of those two bars (didn't the one burn down right after it opened?).

That said, I strongly suspect they don't give him enough structure, enough responsibility, normal entrepreneurial worry, and even enough good old plain work to do ! Especially if he has partner(s). The bars may run on autopilot - day to day managers who run the place. Shep probably signs checks, and stops in.....for drinks and snacks and schmoozing. How *ironic* that he gets involved in running bars as a career choice. Not.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 1/5/2018 at 2:02 PM, nexxie said:

Shep seems like a guy who wishes that he wanted to settle down and become respectable like his siblings - but wishing simply doesn’t make it so.

He'll get his family when in a drunken stupor he accidentally knocks up Kensie in 15 years or so. He needs to clean up and dry out.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I dunno if Shep trolls these forums, but please get help. A friend is dead due to chronic alcoholism. He left a wife (a good friend) and children. Shep apparently is also into other substances.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

An acquaintance of mine spotted Shep at a Hilton Head bar recently...WASTED...not exactly scoop of the century.

Sadly, it seems Shep needs a serious intervention.  I'd say a life coach wouldn't hurt...as his money doesn't seem to make him happy or productive.

Hanging out in bars, drinking, is not a career nor a place to find your soulmate.

...imo

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, LDHW said:

nor a place to find your soulmate.

I met my husband (26 yrs. & counting) in a neighborhood bar. 

I don't think Shep is looking for Ms. Right.  He's looking for conquests.  He's a smart, likeable guy imo.  It would be a shame if he drank himself into big health problems or an early grave, but he wouldn't be the first eligible bachelor to never marry.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't think Shep is looking for Ms. Right.  He's looking for conquests.  He's a smart, likeable guy imo.  It would be a shame if he drank himself into big health problems or an early grave, but he wouldn't be the first eligible bachelor to never marry.

Certainly nothing wrong with that. We all can't make the same choices as other people do, or else life would be boring. But I wish that other people around him (and maybe even Shep himself) would stop pretending that the reason his life is "adrift" right now is just because he hasn't found Ms. Right yet. His life is what it is right now because he chose it to be that way. Stop with the fantasy of that one unicorn woman who will suddenly make him change his ways. 

Because if that woman even exists, I wouldn't want that woman to waste all her talents and goodness on a bum like Shep. That kind of woman deserves so much more from her partner. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Crazy Days and Nights gossip website had a blind item reveal about Shep.

One of the stars of this southern reality show has been flying in fans who want to have sex with him.

Shep Rose/Southern charm

So here's your chance, Shep fans. lol

Edited by babyhouseman
correction
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

One of the stars of this southern reality show has been flying in fans who want to have sex with him.

Shep Rose/Southern charm

Hold on a sec, just gonna bleach my brain real quick. ? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Shep Rose/Southern charm

Does he make clear to them that he won’t pick them up at the airport, and that immediately after the sex they’ll have to take Uber back to their hotel, which he most definitely will not pay for (Uber as well as hotel)? Ok, maybe if he really likes her he’ll put the Uber ride on his account. 

His parents must be so proud. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I've followed Shep's Twitter account for several years (don't judge) and man, he's really insulting some of his viewers/fans.  Without making this political, he posted that persons who follow a particular political party/person are lacking intelligence; he has never met anyone of that persuasion interesting or intelligent.  When followers have pointed out that he's insulting some of his own viewers, he insults their intelligence, and verbally comes after them, etc.  Even says don't watch the show, don't care.   He's clearly a judgmental dick. 

As far as the CDAN story above . . . ick.

• Love 4
(edited)

I love woke Shep’s twitter feed. A year or two ago he would insult people’s appearance. He now seems to meet them in their same space without ad hominem attacks. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Seriously, “Relationshep” was such a goddamned joke of a show that was borderline uncomfortable to watch, especially knowing that he wasn’t going to seriously date any of those broads in the end—-and I say this as someone who genuinely likes to watch Shep! Did that show actually get decent ratings??

He was hanging out in LA with Landon recently, so maybe that was part of the deal...

• Love 4

Just this week he tweeted that he would not do another season of Relationshep with himself as the subject so I assume he was joking about running into Landon while on a date for the show. 

https://twitter.com/sheprose/status/1097911237281828864?s=21

• Love 3

He is a mess. That's why I couldn't watch that joke of a show Relationshep. Who would want to put up with this drunk day in and day out?

Bossa Nova called it right!

On 1/18/2018 at 3:05 AM, Bossa Nova said:

My gawd, he needs a job. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, scrb said:

Well since Thomas is off the show, probably permanently, Shep can take over that role.

I said a couple of years ago that at the rate Shep was going, he was going to finally have children in his early 50s after he drunkenly knocks up a 20 year old and it wasn't going to be anymore successful than Kathryn and Thomas.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I said a couple of years ago that at the rate Shep was going, he was going to finally have children in his early 50s after he drunkenly knocks up a 20 year old and it wasn't going to be anymore successful than Kathryn and Thomas.

Either that or he is going to drop dead by early 50s with all of his drinking and stupid behavior. 

• Love 1

It is frustrating to see a kind, obviously well-educated young man drinking and (probably) ho-ing his way through life.  Seems like he would have something else to contribute.  Hope he figures it out before too much more time passes.  I mean, I don't begrudge him his lifestyle as his family worked for it, but life ain't one big hedonistic party Shep.

Eventually, the piper comes for his pay.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I don't think Shep has any incentive to change his behavior. He gets his mailbox money. His family is worth millions. I read that he and Cameran got huge raises for this season--each will make $450k for the season. Unreal. He is semi-famous now. He has a new crop of freshman college girls streaming into Charleston every fall. He will just continue on with his sleeping around, drinking way too much, mingling with his new "celebrity" friends, etc. Interesting to me that his two siblings are both attorneys. Of course, they have access to the big family money too, but appear to have gone the more traditional route of holding jobs where they go to work every day.  Shep has just taken a completely different path. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1