Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5: Days of Real Housewives Lives - The Season in Review

• Start Topic

That said, I want to know how Kim does her math. Up through the end of this season (and her subsequent arrest) she kept saying she had been sober for 3+ years. Season 4 was the only season in which is it plausible that she was completely sober, right? I'm not misremembering, am I?

I don't know either. This is also the same person who was in the hospital for 5,7, or 9 days, depending on what day of the week you ask her, what time it is, if she is high or drunk or both, if she is on her period or not, and if she is experiencing anxiety.

Didn't she then say it was 8 days in the hospital when LisaR asked her at the reunion about how many days she was in the hospital?

• Love 3

I don't know either. This is also the same person who was in the hospital for 5,7, or 9 days, depending on what day of the week you ask her, what time it is, if she is high or drunk or both, if she is on her period or not, and if she is experiencing anxiety.

Didn't she then say it was 8 days in the hospital when LisaR asked her at the reunion about how many days she was in the hospital?

Ummmm, don't forget the Paris trip where Kim was tripping on "medication she took by mistake", sound familiar, and that was just 3-4 months after getting out of rehab!

• Love 2
(edited)

Ummmm, don't forget the Paris trip where Kim was tripping on "medication she took by mistake", sound familiar, and that was just 3-4 months after getting out of rehab!

Now, in Kim's mind, she would say at that time period, she had been out of rehab and clean for 18 months.

YoFo has her moments too. She rattles off being blind, deaf, and what else? And that she has been in bed for 6 months and then it moves up to 8 months? I can't keep these lies straight. I don't think they can either.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
(edited)

Now, in Kim's mind, she would say at that time period, she had been out of rehab and clean for 18 months.

YoFo has her moments too. She rattles off being blind, deaf, and what else? And that she has been in bed for 6 months and then it moves up to 8 months? I can't keep these lies straight. I don't think they can either.

For some reason, I can cut Yolanda a break for losing track of time.  I was down for a week with a kidney stone once and lost track of what day it was once or twice.  With something chronic and that messes with your brain function, like Lyme does, I can see getting to the point where you think "six months, eight months, does it matter?"   Just my opinion. 

Edited by harrie
  • Love 1

Rewatching what Bravo choses to show us of Season 5 (why not Poker Night) and all I can say is the one who was consistent and honest was Eileen.  She is  the one who knows when to call it and when to let is slide.  Brandi claiming the only redeeming quality in these women are their hair, tits and other nonsense just showed what a shallow, deeply insecure person she is. 

• Love 2