Type keyword(s) to search

Cameran Eubanks: The Greek Chorus for Y'All

• Start Topic

On 4/27/2018 at 3:20 PM, Gam2 said:

Oh, I was sure that I’d read she was an RN. Thanks for letting me know that she’s an LPN. Even that doesn’t excuse her being a dumbass.

Now I can't even remember where I read that. I know that's the case for LuAnn on Real Housewives of New York. She's an LPN. But now I'm not so sure about Ashlely. Maybe one of our astute detectives could follow up!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This instagram video still shows her carrying a tote with an RN designation.  Not concrete, but it would be ballsy if she weren't.  She is a bit ballsy though, lol.

ashley.png

a1.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Thanks, Y’all!  That begs the question, if she’s smart enough to earn an RN degree, why does she act like such a dumbass? Her lunch date with Kathryn was just laughable. I understand that she was nervous but she never shut up.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This instagram video still shows her carrying a tote with an RN designation.  Not concrete, but it would be ballsy if she weren't.  She is a bit ballsy though, lol.

Did Craig embroider that for her? ;-)

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Thanks, Y’all!  That begs the question, if she’s smart enough to earn an RN degree, why does she act like such a dumbass? Her lunch date with Kathryn was just laughable. I understand that she was nervous but she never shut up.

I LOVED watching Queen Kathryn adjusting her crown at lunch.

• Love 3

Charmers,

Anyone remember which thread we're in?  It's the Cameran thread!  Yes, Cameran's thread, where we talk all things Cameran.  Which means it's not the Ashley thread.  A few asides are fine.  All Ashley all the time is not.  So let's get back to talking about Cameran.

Also, let's be careful with what we post regardless of the person.  If it's public it is generally postable unless it feels a little stalkery.  We haven't crossed the line.  Let's make sure things stay that way. 

PPAL 

• Love 4
(edited)

CAMERAN on Instagram said she enjoyed watching Queen Kathryn adjust her crown at Lunch. Seriously! she said that.

Edited by ozzy
Cameran
  • Love 2

So Cameron just filmed a big ad for armpit-sweat and then supposedly this Lily P thing; I actually like that she’s finally cashing in on stuff while she can. I’ll be so disappointed if she finally gives in to the allure of those teas, shakes and boxes every other  Bravolebrity peddles, which she makes fun of regularly.

• Love 4

In either season one or two of SC, Cameran said that the value meal at Wendy’s was her go-to lunchtime meal, so we know she eats it on the regular. I don’t have a problem with celebrities or reality tv stars getting paid for endorsing a product, especially if it’s one they really use. I do have a problem with those ridiculous 310 shit shakes, the flat fucking tummy tea/lollipops, and the fab/fit/fun box o’crap. 

• Love 9

Well Cameran can definitely afford better food.  Fast casual if she doesn't want to wait long for the food.

She better not be dragging her daughter to Wendy's.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, scrb said:

She isn’t on solid foods yet so probably not.  But I imagine in the future she probably will let Palmer eat some Wendy’s once in awhile.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 7/3/2018 at 6:33 AM, Higgins said:

Beef is beef, bread is bread and potatoes are potatoes even from Wendy's. 

Unless you want your beef grass fed and without antibiotics, your bread without synthetic folic acid, and your potatoes cooked in olive oil - like me.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 9
On 6/30/2018 at 11:16 PM, scrb said:

Well Cameran can definitely afford better food.  Fast casual if she doesn't want to wait long for the food.

Sure she can, but if it's what she wants why should she?

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, Higgins said:

So every restaurant you go to has those items produced and prepared in that way?

Many restaurants are health conscious nowadays because customers demand/desire that. I would always choose a restaurant that uses farm to table, organic, non GMO, non hormonal products, absofuckinglutely! That said, a lot of people still dont care what they put into their bodies, and that's their choice. I highly doubt Cam goes looking for unhealthy foods for her baby.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 4
(edited)

Remember when Michael came over to help Cameran and he told her it wasn’t that hard to make baby food? I wonder if he ever gave Cam lessons in pureeing. The two of them could start a baby food line — both would be fun “faces” for the brand. Add adorable little Palmer and it’s a winner!

Edited by RedHawk
Added Palmer
  • Love 4

Whatever Cam is doing, be it bathing in the blood of virgins or Botox, she looks great. Her makeup always looks fresh and flattering while Kathryn’s, who is equally beautiful and a decade younger, looks clownish and aging. 

I continue to admire her for keeping her marriage off camera. Reality tv is lethal for marriages and relationships. Kadooz to Dr. Wimberly for his lack of thirst. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, link417 said:

Random question, apologies if it’s been asked before:  Are we going to change the name in her thread title to Wimberly instead of Eubanks?

I guess it depends on how she bills herself on the show?  If she kept her name and didn't change it, this would be appropriate.  I haven't seen anything, one way or another.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, b2H said:

I guess it depends on how she bills herself on the show?  If she kept her name and didn't change it, this would be appropriate.  I haven't seen anything, one way or another.

That makes sense, I think she does go by Eubanks on Bravo. Which is more euphonic than Wimberly, in my opinion.

• Love 3