Type keyword(s) to search

Cameran Eubanks: The Greek Chorus for Y'All

• Start Topic

Yay!  Every time I've opened the SC forum and had seen Cameran's thread had new posts I'd be all, "Ooh, she must have had the baby" only to be disappointed.  Not today!  What a little cutie!
Congratulations to the Wimberlys!

On a different note, in the group photo with Patricia, Whitney and Shep, Whitney looks terrible.  He seems to have lost a great deal of weight.  Perhaps it's just the camera angle.

• Love 2
On 11/13/2017 at 4:53 PM, ProudMary said:

Yay!  Every time I've opened the SC forum and had seen Cameran's thread had new posts I'd be all, "Ooh, she must have had the baby" only to be disappointed.  Not today!  What a little cutie!
Congratulations to the Wimberlys!

On a different note, in the group photo with Patricia, Whitney and Shep, Whitney looks terrible.  He seems to have lost a great deal of weight.  Perhaps it's just the camera angle.

No, something appears off with Whitney.  He appears older than his mother.  I hope it's not serious.  

I like the part where Cameron said that Jason was recovering and doing well.  lol 

Cameron sure did stay thin during her pregnancy.  Man, she's either very disciplined or does have a very high metabolism. I wonder if she gained less than 10 pounds. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

No, something appears off with Whitney.  He appears older than his mother.  I hope it's not serious.  

I like the part where Cameron said that Jason was recovering and doing well.  lol 

Cameron sure did stay thin during her pregnancy.  Man, she's either very disciplined or does have a very high metabolism. I wonder if she gained less than 10 pounds. 

Some women are really lucky where they only gain the bump. I had a friend like that. Frustrated me since I was a balloon and had to work really hard to get rid of the baby weight.

• Love 3

I’ve never been all that enamored with Cameron but it will be interesting to see how motherhood changes her. I just hope it’s not complaining all the time how it’s so hard and she feels fat and tired or acting like it won’t change her. Then, I’ll be impressed.

• Love 3

I'm sure they'll have some of that for story lines.

She did say she was worried about pregnancy changing her figure?

In that picture, it looks to have aged her a bit but she's probably tired and sleep-deprived.

• Love 2

We should all age as well as Cameran. I think she looks great, especially since she’s makeup, filter and sleep free. Not to mention just  having a baby less than a frigging week ago. I irrationally love Cameran but agree that a Cameran bemoaning her lost figure ( which doesn’t appear to have happened) would make an excruciatingly boring plot device. 

• Love 3

I don't think we'll see Cam and Shep hanging out over beer and fried food this season. That was one of my favorite parts of the show, one that seemed kind of real because they obviously have friend chemistry.

• Love 2
On 11/20/2017 at 6:05 PM, biakbiak said:

Cam was eating fried foods up until she gave birth so she probably just won' be drinking beer.

I was thinking more that with a newborn she won't have time for beer, fried food, and gossip with Shep. Or have the already finished filming for the next season?

• Love 1

Congrats to Cam and Jason. I do like Cam - she's earthy and refreshingly self deprecating. 

I am way past birth giving age, but I have trouble sleeping sometimes. I think I want this swaddle and shusher for myself. ;)

(...I just have a pet peeve with trends in "modern" baby names. I wish she'd named the baby Corrine (so pretty, and not overused) as the first name.)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Congrats to Cam and Jason. I do like Cam - she's earthy and refreshingly self deprecating. 

I am way past birth giving age, but I have trouble sleeping sometimes. I think I want this swaddle and shusher for myself. ;)

(...I just have a pet peeve with trends in "modern" baby names. I wish she'd named the baby Corrine (so pretty, and not overused) as the first name.)

I haven't read about Palmer's name.  I was under the impression that it was a family name.  I know a few females, who got a family name as their first or middle name and it's unique, but, pretty too.  I'm not wild about Palmer though.  I might have gone with that as a middle, if it's a family name.  If not......oh my.  Are they calling her Corrine?  I think that's a good idea. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:22 AM, Bossa Nova said:

Same here.  I don't like the use of last names/family names as first names especially for girls (though I think it might be a Southern thing??)

• Love 2
On 11/27/2017 at 10:32 AM, MyAimIsTrue said:

Same here.  I don't like the use of last names/family names as first names especially for girls (though I think it might be a Southern thing??)

Oh yes.  It's definitely Southern. I'm from NC and it's quite common here.  I know plenty of girls who got family names like Hastings (called Hassie), Parker, Cooper, etc. 

• Love 5

I noticed that Cam now has a media company listed on her Instagram, so she has an agent of some kind in CA. She was just in CA speaking at a dermatology conference. Yesterday on her IG, she said she was going to be on another long plane ride. Not judging, but it is interesting to me that she has a new baby at home and now seems to be really promoting herself. I suppose with the show coming back, she wants to take advantage of everything she can.

• Love 1

If her past storyline is to be believed, Jason desperately wanted children and, well,  Cam loves Jason so she had a kid (who looks exactly like Jason).  Cameron fretted on camera for years about not wanting kids but knowing her husband did.  I'm not surprised at all that she's ready to work.  Not every mother is a stay at home mom and they have the means for in home childcare.  It doesn't mean she's not a great mom, she just knows that she wants more than being Palmer's mom and Jason's wife. I thought her insta showed a great window into what it's like to become a mother, the good, the bad and the ugly.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She's cohisting a Bravo Spring preview special tonight after WWHL.

And that was awkward AF—-basically her reciting lines, drumming up fake enthusiasm for the extended Bravo previews that are already online and playing the “straight man” to an extra cheesy Jerry O’Connell totally hamming it up. 

Oh well. She looked pretty, at least.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

And that was awkward AF—-basically her reciting lines, drumming up fake enthusiasm for the extended Bravo previews that are already online and playing the “straight man” to an extra cheesy Jerry O’Connell totally hamming it up. 

Oh well. She looked pretty, at least.

I am not sure what was worse their "banter" or the clips for the shows.

• Love 2

Cam has always been my favorite on this show. I applaud her for being honest about bonding, breastfeeding and pregnancy. It’s different for every woman and every pregnancy for the same woman. I know it was for me. Both pregnancies were different and both of our children were very different as babies and as they grew up. Their daughter is just beautiful and happy. I wish only the best for Cam and Jason and Palmer. She’s the sanest one of this bunch for sure.

Oh. Forgot to add that when Ashley (the RN, doncha know) asked her if she was 4 or 5 months along and Cam said she was 9 months pregnant, I thought I’d die laughing. This is an RN? Really? I’m not an RN but I can surely tell the difference between 5 months and 9 months. Dumbshit.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh. Forgot to add that when Ashley (the RN, doncha know) asked her if she was 4 or 5 months along and Cam said she was 9 months pregnant, I thought I’d die laughing. This is an RN? Really? I’m not an RN but I can surely tell the difference between 5 months and 9 months. Dumbshit.

I'm pretty sure that I read that Ashley is not an RN but an LPN, which requires less education. Takes about a year to become a licensed practical nurse. 

3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Oh, I was sure that I’d read she was an RN. Thanks for letting me know that she’s an LPN. Even that doesn’t excuse her being a dumbass.

Ashley is trying way too hard to get on Cam's good side, so I have a feeling she was saying that it only looked like Cam was 4 or 5 months pregnant as a compliment, so that Cam would feel good and become faster friends with hungry/thirsty/bloodsucky Ashley.

• Love 5

Cam is taking the high road.

Theres a world of difference between the circumstances in which she got pregnant and the circumstances in which Kathryn got pregnant.

I wonder how much she would socialize with Kathryn off camera.  Probably not too much.

• Love 6

Whether they're BFFs or not is irrelevant. It takes nothing to be kind. Cameran was at times cruel & judgmental on something that really didn't involve her, just for some laughs.  Good on her that she recognized that bad behavior and changed it.  

• Love 11

I never found Cam to be unkind to her. Turning down an invitation to join Kathryn for coffee and not inviting Kathryn to her dinner party at her home during Kathryn’s most volatile period were sensible moves. 

• Love 4

^not directly to her but about her. Cam's talking heads & convos with other castnembers were often mean-spirited, I believe that's what she's referring to

You can keep your distance from someone yet still wish them well. 

• Love 6

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Now the whole issue of shunning Kathryn was a story line in that one season, though it wouldn't surprise me if the rest of the cast didn't go out of their way to spend time with her away from the cameras, though Shep tried to cape for her on camera.

Was it Thomas who used the expression "our class"?  On top of that there was the behavior.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, snarts said:

^not directly to her but about her. Cam's talking heads & convos with other castnembers were often mean-spirited, I believe that's what she's referring to

You can keep your distance from someone yet still wish them well. 

Yes - lots of eye rolling etc.

• Love 4

As I recall, the castmembers had said there were lots of Kathryn antics that had gone on behind the scenes that we weren't privy to. Also, everywhere Kathryn went at that time, she caused a scene. Cameran had said she was tired of the drama, and I can't blame her. I think her empathy comes from the Thomas and Kathryn custody issues, and how Cameran understands what it's like to be a mother. She felt for her struggle for her kids.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 10