Type keyword(s) to search

Cameran Eubanks: The Greek Chorus for Y'All

• Start Topic

Poor little Palmer - we freaked out one of our kids doing that too. “Santa” is actually a stranger, one dressed in a costume and holding little kids in his lap - kind of a creepy tradition when you think about it.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I usually love Cam’s clothing, shoes, bags and hair. But for me, this is a real fail especially those shoes. 

I agree. Her clothing still fits her beautifully. Good for her! I wonder if those textured heels photographed in that brighter color? Perhaps in person they are darker? Not crazy about the outfit together, but she pulls it off.

The shoes look too small and I don't like them with her outfit at all.  But, I think if she had a little black dress on they'd be awesome.  I don't think I have an issue with the shoes on their own and in the correct size.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, smores said:

The shoes look too small and I don't like them with her outfit at all.  But, I think if she had a little black dress on they'd be awesome.  I don't think I have an issue with the shoes on their own and in the correct size.  

Exactly.  I will say that they don't seem like a Cam shoe to me, more like a Carrie Bradshaw shoe (looks a lot like the ones she wore on her date with Big, the night Miranda gave birth to Brody), but they just don't jive with that outfit or in that size.  

edit - Well, not that much like them, other than heel height and color, lol.

sarah-jessica-parker-shoes-239701-1508769314693-image.700x0c.jpg

shoe.jpg

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
On 1/2/2019 at 12:59 PM, Gam2 said:

I usually love Cam’s clothing, shoes, bags and hair. But for me, this is a real fail especially those shoes. 

I think she needs a belt.  The right belt could pull the entire look together.

Palmer is a gorgeous child.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I may have squeed when I noticed Jamie Chung commenter on the picture of Palmer! #RWSanDiego! 

Oh no I wonder if Elvis is moving!!! What will Jason do? 

Elvis lives next door with Chase’s parents. Don’t think he is moving anywhere.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

Elvis lives next door with Chase’s parents. Don’t think he is moving anywhere.

He was living there because Chase was deployed so if he settles somewhere stateside he definitely could be moving.

Cam is tiny, but lately her face looks fuller- wonder if she has a sib for Palmer in the making? It wouldn’t surprise me if Cam only wants one kid, but I bet Jason would like a posse. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Cam is tiny, but lately her face looks fuller- wonder if she has a sib for Palmer in the making? It wouldn’t surprise me if Cam only wants one kid, but I bet Jason would like a posse. 

Who knows, but I would be very surprised. She stated pretty clearly that she would be one and done. 

• Love 2

Cam has said that in the past but that was before she actually had a child. She may have changed her mind because she knows now how much she loves her baby. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Cam has said that in the past but that was before she actually had a child. She may have changed her mind because she knows now how much she loves her baby. 

No she has said it since on IG because people are always asking her if Palmer is going to have siblings.

• Love 1

I am located in the Carolina’s. I just saw a local commercial for a transmission place and I swear the “mother” in the family was Cameran! Is she cashing in on her local fame (prestige)?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really? Jason gets to keep Elvis? I thought his person was in the military and was away a lot.

Elvis’s owner is in the military and is stationed overseas, Elvis lived with his parents who were the neighbor and ended up adopting Jason. The parents moved and since Elvis spends so much time there it was decided that he would be happier than moving because he is so old.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, biakbiak said:

Elvis’s owner is in the military and is stationed overseas, Elvis lived with his parents who were the neighbor and ended up adopting Jason. The parents moved and since Elvis spends so much time there it was decided that he would be happier than moving because he is so old.

Oh, thanks - how old is Elvis?

• Love 1

I'm a Cam fan but I didn't like the way she acted at Patricia's party.  Here's the first time we have Jason on camera and she's distracted with her tongue hanging out over Metul (blech).  Jason appeared pretty uncomfortable (with the on-camera part).  It would have been nice to see how the two of them interact with each other since we haven't been privy to that before.  The whole situation was not fun to watch.

The aquarium scenes with Palmer and her Mom were very sweet.  

• Love 9

A lot of talk on the episode forum Re: Cameran agreeing with Shep's suggestion to telling Austen's woman to "shut the F up." She said her husband has said that to her and she complied. 

Isn't anyone here kind of like into the code words or "the look?" Like if you're tipsy and about to blab some info you shouldn't and spouse shoots a look that says "stfu?" Anyone ?? Or say "bring it down" or something?

• Love 6

Here's a blast from the past. When Cameran has mentioned her previous engagement, it's this guy she's talking about:

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/07/sports/olympics/the-unbearable-lightness-of-jeremy-bloom.html

• Love 1
On 8/29/2019 at 10:42 PM, Kdawg82 said:

A lot of talk on the episode forum Re: Cameran agreeing with Shep's suggestion to telling Austen's woman to "shut the F up." She said her husband has said that to her and she complied. 

Isn't anyone here kind of like into the code words or "the look?" Like if you're tipsy and about to blab some info you shouldn't and spouse shoots a look that says "stfu?" Anyone ?? Or say "bring it down" or something?

Cam is a social climber and agrees with whichever side has more money or power in an argument. I wouldn’t put too much stock in what she says. 

• Love 9