Type keyword(s) to search

Cameran Eubanks: The Greek Chorus for Y'All

• Start Topic

On 4/26/2017 at 9:46 PM, scrb said:

Heh, you think her husband would have bounced her out on her ass if she didn't finally agree to have a child?

No. He is lucky to have her. Cam is ridiculously pretty and fun, too.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Stealth beyotch is stealth preggers.  BFD .  She probably wishes her spawn would be sucking a silver trust fund spoon.  So sad, too bad, Cams.

Well the kid will have an awesome house to live in.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well the kid will have an awesome house to live in mess up.

Cam is in for a rude awakening, unless she sends her kid over to T-Rav's guest house, or poaches his nanny.  But I'm sure her kid will be impeccably dressed.  :-)

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Pickles said:

Major Bigtime--so, you have friends who are friends with Cameron and her husband? Any other gossip? Lol.

Right. There should be an unspoken pledge amongst the PTV brethren that if you have ANY first-/second-/friend-of-a-coworker's-brother's-dogwalker's-hand gossip about any bravolebrities, reality "stars," or actual actors of programs for which you are a regular member of the board, you MUST immediately go to said board and spill the tea! I mean, come on, we are in this together! Whenever I see a Gorga around town, the first thing I do is run to the RHNJ board. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Right. There should be an unspoken pledge amongst the PTV brethren that if you have ANY first-/second-/friend-of-a-coworker's-brother's-dogwalker's-hand gossip about any bravolebrities, reality "stars," or actual actors of programs for which you are a regular member of the board, you MUST immediately go to said board and spill the tea! I mean, come on, we are in this together! Whenever I see a Gorga around town, the first thing I do is run to the RHNJ board. 

CRAP!!! And I stopped reading the RHNJ boards before I knew this about you, GODDAMMIT!  :-)

But I heartily agree - spill the tea and throw some shade in while you're at it - we are all your friends here ... :-D

• Love 5
7 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

CRAP!!! And I stopped reading the RHNJ boards before I knew this about you, GODDAMMIT!  :-)

But I heartily agree - spill the tea and throw some shade in while you're at it - we are all your friends here ... :-D

This was at Rail's Steakhouse, where they filmed practically every lunch/dinner last season. There are several different dining room and bar areas here, but they were eating dinner smack dab in the middle of the busiest bar. Joe was way more excited to meet me (i.e., be recognized by "a fan") than I was about meeting them. Melissa was also pleasant, but it was obvious that Joe REALLY liked the attention and that stationing themselves where they'd be most likely to be seen was all his plan.

IMG_0942.JPG

• Love 9

I'm new to this series and wanted to read the whole thread before commenting. Holy cow. Some people think a guy in the SE needs a woman to have kids ASAP? I'm from a smaller town (originally) than Charleston and we waited 6 years after marriage to have our child. Holy stereotypes, Batman.

• Love 2

So Cam told her therapist she didn't want to be all about herself anymore - good on her!

Also found her phone conversation with hubby interesting - "my angel" and her voice was so childlike.

• Love 2

Cameran telling her therapist about what a wonderful father Jason would be and tearing up while doing so, came across as genuine and poignant. Bravo "therapy " sessions are as contrived as all get out but that moment seemed real. Also, this therapist came across as the least offensive in a long line of offensive therapists and questionable therapy practices.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, slowpoked said:

And to most of her fellow Southern Charm cast. HA!

Looking HARD at you, Craig/Naomi and Kathryn!!! Hahah! Love it: Cameron is awesome and good for her not hustling a damned thing.

I was a bit miffed when supposed hip NY "Housewife" Carole Radziwill was caught peddling all that garbage, but I was completely aghast when I saw multi-millionaire herself LISA VANDERPUMP is actually promoting those damned flat tummy teas too!! My only hope is that she's donating those dollars to various dog shelters/rescues, because lord knows she of all folks doesn't need that extra income.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Looking HARD at you, Craig/Naomi and Kathryn!!! Hahah! Love it: Cameron is awesome and good for her not hustling a damned thing.

Those three are the worst offenders. Danni does this too, to a lesser extent. Austen has just joined the fray. 

But you know, Kathryn's gotta hustle...

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, slowpoked said:

Those three are the worst offenders. Danni does this too, to a lesser extent. Austen has just joined the fray. 

But you know, Kathryn's gotta hustle...

I wonder how much they're getting paid for those flat tummy tea Instagrams? The Vanderpump Rules crew is getting between $1,000-- $3,000 and their ratings are so much better than Southern Charm.

25 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder how much they're getting paid for those flat tummy tea Instagrams? The Vanderpump Rules crew is getting between $1,000-- $3,000 and their ratings are so much better than Southern Charm.

I have no idea how much they make either. But from my other guilty pleasure - The Bachelor - there was a couple there, Jade & Tanner, who apparently made one million in a year JUST shilling on Instagram. I guess the pay depends on your followers - the more followers, the higher bracket of pay you're in. You'd be surprised at the followers of some of these Bachelor people - eliminated at the first or second episode, and yet they have followers in the 100Ks. I know you can buy Instagram followers now, but still. 

I think they also get a cut on how much sales they bring in. I see all these Instagram posts saying "Use the code word CRAIG to get $10 off on your order." So I guess the more buyers who use the code CRAIG or NAOMIE or KATHRYN, the higher pay those celebs get. 

• Love 1

I doubt we'll see much of the baby if any at all. Cam's husband refuses to be on the show and I can't imagine that he'll want his daughter to be seen and recognized on TV. I wouldn't blame him.

• Love 4

I like Cameron a lot, but, I do think she has an insincere quality about her. There is not much warmth there. She has spent a good amount of her adult life on reality television shows, and that does speak volumes about her priorities. She seems like the kind of person who is friends with many but close to few or none. Perhaps it is a defense mechanism born from insecurity. 

She is beautiful and has a great body. Her baby must be pretty tiny though-I was bigger than she is when I was 5 months pregnant. 

• Love 4
On 8/28/2017 at 11:52 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I like Cameron a lot, but, I do think she has an insincere quality about her. There is not much warmth there. She has spent a good amount of her adult life on reality television shows, and that does speak volumes about her priorities. She seems like the kind of person who is friends with many but close to few or none. Perhaps it is a defense mechanism born from insecurity. 

She is beautiful and has a great body. Her baby must be pretty tiny though-I was bigger than she is when I was 5 months pregnant. 

I've always thought her real friends are far away from the show, and she keeps most of her real life guarded. That's probably were the insincere stuff comes from- I think other than Shep, she really wouldn't have anything to do with these people. Shep is the only one I think she really does care about.

She's essentially Nick Carraway- someone from the upper middle class narrating the exploits of the rich and being friends with them, but also feeling a sense of moral superiority over them. At the same time, they don't get that they're basically social climbing.

I'm starting to wonder if Cameran's house is actually her house, or they film at a rented placed because Cam's husband doesn't want his house on the show. Her house this season looked awfully different from the one we saw the dinner party from the 3rd season.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2

I don't think she comes from that well off a family.

In season 1, she was working at a department store.  She didn't have a professional background.

Of course after a few seasons, her income has gone up, though I don't know if she went around doing appearances for money.

She married a doctor after the show began and got a real estate license, though was she doing that full time when she's not filming the show?

3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I think the real estate gig is just for show. She has zero listings, and I didn't see any when filming was going on either. You know, when she was trying to show houses to Shep?

http://www.carolinaonerealestate.com/agent/AgentDetail.asp?CEQ_AgentCode=22411&VAR_AgentName=Cameran Eubanks&VAR_OfficeCode=1579&VAR_OfficeName=Charleston, Downtown

Wasn't it mentioned here before or anywhere else, that Cam only represents buyers? If that's really the case, then it would make sense that she has zero listings.

If she only represents buyers, she should have some of her co-workers' listings up with a "Hey, check these out" type of verbiage. No one is going to contact her to buy a house otherwise. They will look at the website, see the houses for sale, and contact that agent.

Again, I think it's all for the show.

10 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I'm starting to wonder if Cameran's house is actually her house, or they film at a rented placed because Cam's husband doesn't want his house on the show.

It's not just for filming she IG from the house a lot.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It's not just for filming she IG from the house a lot.

Well, okay. Either way, I feel positive that's a different house, and definite upgrade from the starter house she had with the Stouffer's dinners.

I feel like Cameran wouldn't want to admit that she's basically living the life of the pampered upper-middle class lifestyle as a doctor's wife because it would therefore make her less like the Everywoman that she's kind of pushed as being, hence the fake career.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Either way, I feel positive that's a different house, and definite upgrade from the starter house she had with the Stouffer's dinners.

It's not a different house, in the first season they showed a different exterior but it's always been the same house with the large granite island and six burner stove that she was making Stouffer's on and taking her unopened wedding presents in her large pantry.

34 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I don't think any of these folks are trying to be everywoman or everyman. It's clear that they all live pampered lives and strive to climb that social and economic ladder even further than they already have.

I agree. Both Shep and Thomas have made it no secret how much money they can throw away and still have lots of them. Heck, the reason that Landon wants the travel website to work so bad is so she can have an excuse to live a wanderlust life. Plus, this show is supposed to be about the lives of the upper crust of the South.

Which is why I found it funny that this past season, the show seems to be reaching to the lower rung of the ladder by casting Austen and Chelsea and making them out to be the "good guys". 

• Love 1

This is probably off topic but just saw the weather report. Hurricane Irma is on a direct path to Charleston. That beautiful city is one of our favorite vacation spots and hate the thought of it being destroyed. The last hurricane there did so much damage! Good luck to everyone there and to Cameron to be safe during this horrific event. Everyone pray for those in the path of this Cat5 hurricane!!

• Love 2

I didn't mean officially induce her, but there are little tricks Jason could do at home. I went over my due date with my first and remember well the angst of waiting. In retrospect it was a very special time but try telling that to a woman waiting, haha! Hope she has a short labor- she looks pretty tiny in the hips ( although you can't really tell externally). Looks like she carries pretty high too but may have dropped a bit in her last IG photo.