Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
seamusk

iRatings and Scheduling

I saw Shinguard of the Galaxy 5 times in the theater

I know it's probably autocorrect, but I'd watch that movie!

The 100 is a compelling show that I find way more interesting than The Flash.

The 100 has some actual ideas and doesn't treat the viewers as morons. Probably which is why it has such crappy ratings.

haha my phone's auto correct chooses the strangest words. I should probably turn it off but I'm lazy. 

I find most of the shows I love get terrible ratings. I guess I just don't enjoy the television shows the the rest of the world enjoys.  

Edited by Sakura12

Early ratings 0.7. Let's hope it stays at that and doesn't adjust down like last week. 

I'm hoping it starts to go up.

Makes sense, The Flash was 3 minutes longer.

I hope the show could rise a little bit in the fall, but I doubt it will ever get more than 0.7.

It probably means that they are out of new episodes of Reign or TVD (whatever's the show in that slot) and prefer to repeat a show that they think may gain new audience or at least not repeat with 0.0 (in case of Reign, because its regular ratings are 0.3).

• Like 1

Also, Beauty and the Beast was slated to premiere tonight (Thursday, May 21st) in the 8pm time period, but the CW pushed that back to June 11th (press release) for some reason.

• Like 1

Final ratings 0.6. However it was preempted in New York, another huge market.

I guess 0.6/0.7 is where it's staying. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Like 1

it was preempted in New York

Yeah, what's up with that? It was a bit of a surprise to find nothing but a rerun on the TiVo this week, but then I saw that a new episode had been recapped.

Also, Beauty and the Beast was slated to premiere tonight (Thursday, May 21st) in the 8pm time period, but the CW pushed that back to June 11th (press release) for some reason.

Beauty and the Beast starts Thursday, so the finale won't be repeated.

Has the CW been promoting Season 2 at all? I thought Season 2 would be midseason like year until I saw a The Flash commercial saying catch iZombie after it.

• Like 1