Type keyword(s) to search

SoCharmers in the Media: The Post & Courier

• Start Topic

If she's in rehab, then it's pretty lenient since she's been all over Twitter and Instagram in the past several days. Her Twitter joust with Jennifer (which has now been deleted) was 100% Kiki crazy.

On the header/profile on KD's Instagram, she describes herself thusly: "Model, Actress, Performer. Star of #SouthernCharm on @bravotv." 

Gurrl, no.

• Love 5

This recent post of hers was particularly baffling, and left quite a few commenters wondering what in the Hell she was trying to prove, beyond the idea that she's showing off the latest druggie dude she banged at a cheap motel? ?

• Love 2

That girl is in the wrong place. You can take the drugs out of your system, but you can't take the crazy out of you at a drug rehab. Kathryn might have a drug problem, but her mental problem is way more apparent.

• Love 3
On 8/5/2016 at 2:33 PM, corter20 said:

Also, on Instagram, a pediatrician suggested that Saint has the stereotypical FAS features. I looked them up, and there definitely is a possibility! 

image.jpeg

Oh man :(  That would be so sad.  

I have a high level of empathy for addicts ... more than most, I think, but drinking/drugs while pregnant is something I have a really, really hard time with.    

• Love 4

I couldn't even say this because here was so much dramaaaaah from the original recipe ..... but rumor has it they are doing a Southern Charm in another city/spin off or at least an attempt to built one...according to a podcast. Baaaa baa boooo baa baa BEEE  & ??1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣ mmhm

• Love 1

I'm insanely excited about a NOLA spin-off - my familial stomping grounds. Unlike Charleston or other beautiful-but-staid southern cities, wealthy New Orleaneans aren't afraid to show the crazy.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, pasdetrois said:

I'm insanely excited about a NOLA spin-off - my familial stomping grounds. Unlike Charleston or other beautiful-but-staid southern cities, wealthy New Orleaneans aren't afraid to show the crazy.

As long as there is cooking involved with recipes!

• Love 2

So Cooper just posted on his IG that he's officially "retiring" from the show. Makes me kinda sad because I've always enjoyed his presence on the show and the different events he planned, cheesy as they may have been. I wonder if he left on his own terms or otherwise, since he and Patricia still aren't talking anymore...and it definitely makes me wonder if Kathryn will be a part of next season's cast; perhaps he left as a showing of support for her if she indeed was booted from filming. Very mysterious...

• Love 2

It's official.  There will be a Season 4.
http://www.holycitysinner.com/2016/09/12/season-four-of-southern-charm-is-a-go/

Brace yourselves, Charleston - Holy City Sinner (HCS) has confirmed that Bravo's Southern Charm will return for a fourth season.

After hearing that members of the show's cast were being filmed last Wednesday at Spring Street bar Warehouse, HCS reached out to a source close to the reality program for more details. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the source confirmed that filming for the fourth season had begun.

It's too early to know when the new season will debut, but the source was able to provide a few more details:

Although they have not all signed on yet, the entirety of last year's main cast - Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Cameran Eubanks, Thomas Ravenel, Shep Rose, and Whitney Sudler-Smith - is expected to return

Many secondary cast members will also return in some capacity

A couple new cast members have been added

Edited by ProudMary
  • Love 3

T-Rav's on the Twitter:

Here we go...

Edited to add: Of course, T-Rav deleted his tweet shortly afterward. It basically said due to not getting enough screen time he was "exiting himself from SC" which some of us hoped meant South Carolina but apparently only meant Southern Charm.
Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 4

As a South Carolina resident, I got all excited when I read "I've decided to remove myself from any further humiliation by exiting SC in its entirety."  My first thought was that he was talking about the state, not the show!  I'd be delighted if T-Rav would exit South Carolina! 

• Love 4

The link I posted yesterday evening has been updated with further information on returning cast members (and one not returning.)

http://www.holycitysinner.com/2016/09/12/season-four-of-southern-charm-is-a-go/

UPDATE - 9/14/16: T-Rav's tweet has now been deleted (shocker).

In addition, secondary cast members that are expected to return include Pat Altschul, J.D. Madison, and Naomie Olindo. Meanwhile, K. Cooper Ray tweeted that he would not be returning to the show.

• Love 2

I wonder, given that custody of the two children is not yet settled, whether TRav made this decision (with or without help) to eliminate the possibility of more reputational damage, so he can win custody.  It is worth considering.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, b2H said:

I wonder, given that custody of the two children is not yet settled, whether TRav made this decision (with or without help) to eliminate the possibility of more reputational damage, so he can win custody.  It is worth considering.

Well given his tweet stated that the reason he was removing himself was because he was being "cut out of major scenes" which given they just started filming he must mean that he isn't being invited to big events, it seem his issue is that he won't be seen enough.

• Love 2

I hope it's true, not (just) because I dislike Kathryn but because if she really and truly didn't pass a drug test, if she was in rehab this summer, if she left rehab early, and if she lost custody of her children, then the last thing she needs to do is to be on a reality tv show. Someone posted either in this thread or elsewhere that her real issue is her mental health issues and I tend to agree. Watching someone who has addiction and/or untreated mental health issues isn't fun to watch. 

• Love 3

So in all the random Bravo crossover news, Stassi from "Vanderpump Rules" is in Charleston right now and Snapchatting all her hijinks down there, which have so far included hanging out all over town and even boating with Craig and Naomi and Danni. I don't know exactly how to feel about this, especially considering the fact that I can't imagine any of those vapid chucklefucks from the VP cast being able to seamlessly mix and mingle with the educated denizens of the SC cast, but I suppose anything is possible in the wacky world of Bravolebrities.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I follow Kathryn on Twitter and she said she's not on the show anymore, that it's time to focus on her kids.

Just saw on Instagram that she is not going to be on season 4.  Only first she said "Was excited to show the new me on Southern Charm but they aren't interested."  Then in the comments she says that it was the best decision for her kids.  What I get from that is that they turned her down due to all of her issues and now she is trying to say that it was her decision.

• Love 2

I will straight delighted that hot fucking mess won't be on the show, I would rather fall asleep listening to Landon talk about her still not happening website than have to deal with Kathryn's drama that is always the same. Hopefully TRav was accurate and he won't be in this season that much because he is as tiresome and boring as Kathryn.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7

So is Thomas going to show off the kids on this upcoming season?  That should drive her crazy.  Or crazier.

And are they going to show other love interests?  Another Charlotte fame whore who wants to be on TV bad enough to bone him?

I don't suppose any of the cast bothered to go to the protests or tweet about it?

• Love 2