Type keyword(s) to search

SoCharmers in the Media: The Post & Courier

• Start Topic

So a “fan” was just bragging online about how she was in Charleston quite literally stalking the SC cast. Not just staking out their favorite hangouts and family businesses, but going to their houses to ring their doorbells and even looking at their mail.(!!!) This freak even waited for Naomi to get home so she could take a pic with her. 

Not cool. She’s lucky Naomi wasn’t freaked the fuck out enough to call the cops on her crazy ass, because that’s beyond unacceptable. Where do people get off thinking they can cross such boundaries?! It’s scary and makes me genuinely fearful for the cast.

Also, Shep’s entire Instagram got hacked by someone claiming to be him and begging for money. His account has been removed since then, but apparently people were worried for him and genuinely fell for the scam. Weird things going on with the cast in the media this week. 

154B3CC1-16FC-45E6-B526-6205C0F9003D.jpeg

8C935A89-8F3C-4232-99B5-4664DA4F87B6.jpeg

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

So a “fan” was just bragging online about how she was in Charleston quite literally stalking the SC cast. Not just staking out their favorite hangouts and family businesses, but going to their houses to ring their doorbells and even looking at their mail.(!!!) This freak even waited for Naomi to get home so she could take a pic with her. 

Not cool. She’s lucky Naomi wasn’t freaked the fuck out enough to call the cops on her crazy ass, because that’s beyond unacceptable. Where do people get off thinking they can cross such boundaries?! It’s scary and makes me genuinely fearful for the cast.

Also, Shep’s entire Instagram got hacked by someone claiming to be him and begging for money. His account has been removed since then, but apparently people were worried for him and genuinely fell for the scam. Weird things going on with the cast in the media this week. 

154B3CC1-16FC-45E6-B526-6205C0F9003D.jpeg

8C935A89-8F3C-4232-99B5-4664DA4F87B6.jpeg

I noticed that she 'blued out' her picture.....seems she feels her privacy is the only one that matters.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 5/27/2015 at 1:13 PM, zenme said:

Well, maybe for Craig's sake it won't be "fully" explained.  After all, the kid's got to have a career after this.  Maybe Cam and Shep were protecting Craig after all.

I ran across this post from 2015!  Even then, there was discussion about Craig and something really being wrong with him and stuff that we didn't see on camera.  So, I suppose that CRAIG's behavior isn't really something new.  Hmmmmm.......

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I ran across this post from 2015!  Even then, there was discussion about Craig and something really being wrong with him and stuff that we didn't see on camera.  So, I suppose that CRAIG's behavior isn't really something new.  Hmmmmm.......

It’s not new look at the title of his thread which has been the same since it was started.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:33 PM, biakbiak said:

It’s not new look at the title of his thread which has been the same since it was started.

I believe the poster is referring to the post that they’re quoting; they quoted a post from 2015.

(edited)
3 hours ago, link417 said:

I believe the poster is referring to the post that they’re quoting; they quoted a post from 2015.

I understood that. Craig’s thread was also created in 2015 and it reflects that he was lazy, not working hard and partying hard back then so that none of his behavior is new.

Edited by biakbiak
45 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I understood that. Craig’s thread was also created in 2015 and it reflects that he was lazy, not working hard and partying hard back then so that none of his behavior is new.

Ah, my apologies! I’m going to blame the brain fart on my allergies and avoid any discussion of mental competence, if it please all in attendance. 😄

• Love 1

Ashley is so delusional  https://people.com/tv/ashley-jacobs-opens-up-about-thomas-ravenel-split/

Some highlights:  

“I went back a few times to [Charleston, South Carolina to] visit him and I thought, could I make this work?” she explained. “This is a great town, I’m a registered nurse. I can work wherever I want … I know someone who has an in, not into the reality TV show, but has an in into a town where I can kind of sit back and let him take me around, and show me the best places to live, the best places to eat. And, I like this person.”   The last part of the equation is I like this person. 

“I wish they had the decency to contact me and give me a chance. Because I would like to have a redemption story, the same way Kathryn [Dennis] did,”   How about be a good person and that is how you can redeem yourself? She did have a chance for an ounce of redemption in her scenes this year and totally blew it. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 7/25/2019 at 12:58 PM, iloveit said:

Ashley is so delusional  https://people.com/tv/ashley-jacobs-opens-up-about-thomas-ravenel-split/

Some highlights:  

“I went back a few times to [Charleston, South Carolina to] visit him and I thought, could I make this work?” she explained. “This is a great town, I’m a registered nurse. I can work wherever I want … I know someone who has an in, not into the reality TV show, but has an in into a town where I can kind of sit back and let him take me around, and show me the best places to live, the best places to eat. And, I like this person.”   The last part of the equation is I like this person. 

“I wish they had the decency to contact me and give me a chance. Because I would like to have a redemption story, the same way Kathryn [Dennis] did,”   How about be a good person and that is how you can redeem yourself? She did have a chance for an ounce of redemption in her scenes this year and totally blew it. 

So really she just wants back on the show but until someone will film with her she won't have a spot.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Chelsea is featured in the latest issue of "Southern Living" magazine. There's a small spread on her home renovation.

Starting with her appearance on Survivor, Chelsea is slowly, patiently building her brand.

• Love 6
(edited)

This mess was just posted on Reddit yesterday. Ashley proves yet again just how cruel and unhinged she truly is with this latest rant(delivered via Cameo, I guess?):

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

This mess was just posted on Reddit yesterday. Ashley proves yet again just how cruel and unhinged she truly is with this latest rant(delivered via Cameo, I guess?):

I was just going to post this!  Omg, she is not okay.  She needs help.  I wonder if she was always like this or if the last two years pushed her over the edge.  Probably a bit of both. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

This mess was just posted on Reddit today. Ashley proves yet again just how cruel and unhinged she truly is with this latest SM rant:

What does she say? (for those of us without audio)

and holy crap she looks like Landon in this video. No wonder they get along. 

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Was Ashley drunk or on drugs in that video? Those are the only two choices for that kind of behavior.

Who can know. Back when she and Thomas were together they would do these bizarre IGstories where she behaved similarly so it’s nothing new.

4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

Basically she was all, “OoooOoooohhhh, I’m the VILLAIN of some little show you may have heard of, ‘Southern Charm’! Blah blah blah...I love all the fans unless you like Kathryn, ugh, JUST KIDDING, hyuck-hyuck!! And  blahblahblah...the cast has a bunch of male pussies like Craig, PUSSYYYY, blahblahblahblah...I’ll be back on the show soon to face off against that old bag Patricia, who someone said trying to do is like showing up to battle with a butter knife, guess I’m just a glutton for punishment, blahblahblahblah...hey I’m in Santa Barbra now so let’s have drinks next time you’re in the area, blahblahblahblah...”

The only thing that would make her manic  blubbering even better would be the sound of a cuckoo clock in the background. At first I thought maybe she was just camping up her inner whackadoodle for the cameras, but no, bitch really be that cray.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 7/31/2019 at 4:19 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Ok watching that makes me fear being on the road cause she looks/sounds wasted (I live in SB as well)!  It IS Fiesta so I imagine she will be trolling the bars this weekend.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

People has an online article about the whole std thing. The picture of Dani— I didn’t even recognize her! Her face looks much fuller. She looks really pretty. Why does she look so skeletal now? Too much menthol cigarette smoking? 

• Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 9:55 PM, biakbiak said:

Reunion seating chart:

The left side of the couch is far more palatable for me. 

2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Wowzers!

Check out @SnarkBravo’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/SnarkBravo/status/1157475570617241602?s=09

So this is what she’s doing for money now? For $30 apiece? (The person on Reddit only paid $20 but she began raising her price as it started getting more attention, LOL.)

Not sure if this was already common knowledge, but a fun fact I learned from the Reddit comments is that Ashley not only blocks people who leave negative comments on Instagram, but also people who “like” the negative comments, AND people who make negative comments on random fucking blogs. At this very moment, I’ll bet she’s trawling the comments of a blog post that mentions her name, looking for new people to block.

Here’s her cameo page if anyone wants to view more of the crazy: https://www.cameo.com/ashleyhjacobs

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, scrb said:

What is she saying, that Whitney is gay or bi?

She used the phrase “swings both ways,” so I’m going to say bi.

Then she went on to say it doesn’t matter, just own it...If it doesn’t matter, what the fuck are you bringing it up for?? If he is bi, and isn’t comfortable sharing that yet, maybe let the man live his life and come out (or not) in his own sweet time? 

She’s just a damn mess.

• Love 13
33 minutes ago, Babyfoot said:

This breaks my heart. It’s one thing to snark on reality tv stars who truly want to live on camera, it’s quite another when you make fun of a homeless woman who clearly doesn’t want to be filmed.

I’ve been a Shep fan from the beginning but this is unacceptable. https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-shep-rose-mocks-woman-collecting-cans/

I don’t have the words to describe what a freaking prick he is. And no remorse whatsoever.

One of his sarcastic replies mentioned taking sensitivity training. Maybe if he took a break from (allegedly) cropdusting Charleston with STDs, he’d have time to take such a class.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Babyfoot said:

This breaks my heart. It’s one thing to snark on reality tv stars who truly want to live on camera, it’s quite another when you make fun of a homeless woman who clearly doesn’t want to be filmed.

I’ve been a Shep fan from the beginning but this is unacceptable. https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-shep-rose-mocks-woman-collecting-cans/

I can't recall his exact words now, but he also made a negative comment about the homeless in one of the earlier episodes this season. He's showing himself to be a nasty human being.

• Love 13

That's just awful.  What happened to the nice-ish Shep in past seasons who just wanted to include Kathryn even when she was an outcast?  There is something wrong with you if you are actively trying to make people feel small. 

• Love 10
On 7/31/2019 at 4:59 PM, Dmarie019 said:

And they both hate Kathryn and were nuts over Thomas.

• Love 1

Edited - I thought I drove past this accident, but after reading more, that was actually a different accident in a similar location on a different day. Which, is not that surprising, because every single day, wrecks on highway 17 or i-526 mess up traffic in Charleston. Except it is usually collisions.... How do you just hit a guardrail and some trees....especially in that location... 

'Southern Charm' star strikes guardrail, trees in Mt. Pleasant crash

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/southern-charm-star-strikes-guardrail-trees-in-mt-pleasant-crash?fbclid=IwAR2RdyWY8_F1lIMO9KfZYMwxTDBB5kOsQgtR6KiBDB54JIQopAyuLgVcB44

Edited by divsc
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The reunion shot.  Naomie understated as usual, not loving Chelsea's dress, Cameran perfection as ususal.  Kathryn, once again, dressed for a different movie. 

NaomiEEEE and Cameran are stunning!  Chelsea and Kathryn WTH?!  Guys are boring =(

• Love 1

All the men on this show are living in turdville along with Ashley.  Kathryn visits from time to time. 

The rest seem like reasonable human beings.

Douchery and decency are too far out of balance on the show these days.  I think douchery is winning and it's not making the show fun for me at all.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, divsc said:

Edited - I thought I drove past this accident, but after reading more, that was actually a different accident in a similar location on a different day. Which, is not that surprising, because every single day, wrecks on highway 17 or i-526 mess up traffic in Charleston. Except it is usually collisions.... How do you just hit a guardrail and some trees....especially in that location... 

'Southern Charm' star strikes guardrail, trees in Mt. Pleasant crash

https://abcnews4.com/news/local/southern-charm-star-strikes-guardrail-trees-in-mt-pleasant-crash?fbclid=IwAR2RdyWY8_F1lIMO9KfZYMwxTDBB5kOsQgtR6KiBDB54JIQopAyuLgVcB44

Even before I clicked the link, I suspected Kathryn.

Sh-sh-shocking!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

The reunion shot.  Naomie understated as usual, not loving Chelsea's dress, Cameran perfection as ususal.  Kathryn, once again, dressed for a different movie. 

Kathryn going with the prom theme this time? I remember she had a Saloon Girl look at one reunion. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4