Type keyword(s) to search

SoCharmers in the Media: The Post & Courier

• Start Topic

On 8/31/2018 at 3:41 PM, smores said:

I feel kind of the same when I see Katherine posting the happy family pictures with Thomas.  I get that they are his kids, and obviously they shouldn't be aware of the situation, and I can see why Katherine wouldn't want to publicly trash Thomas or take a side, but, I think posting the pictures of all of them together, or him with the kids lets him use them for cover.  Certainly Thomas would have the right to post pics of his own kids, but, if I were in Katherine's shoes, I wouldn't be posting pictures with Thomas and the kids in them, as I wouldn't be making a statement either way about things.  

I agree but I also wonder if she does it out of fear for what Thomas would do to her. We have already seen that he is vindictive and gets off on emotionally abusing her. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Apparently he is doing something with Whitney there.  Not sure what. 

Yeah they were both vague about it but they did mention they were filming a project. Whitney wasn’t  there the entire summer, probably because he isn’t allowed that much sun exposure but was there off and on when he wasn’t in Europe. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah they were both vague about it but they did mention they were filming a project. Whitney wasn’t  there the entire summer, probably because he isn’t allowed that much sun exposure but was there off and on when he wasn’t in Europe. 

Ok, with his haircut, Whitney seriously looks like Jonathan Antin to me.  Drives me nuts. 

• Love 3

Craig looks very in his element in the Bahamas, at least from the pics I've seen.  Has that ruggedly unkempt, Hemmingway-ish vibe going.  I think that is one handsome hunk of manhood right there.  In my ute, I would have embarrassed myself to get to him.  #sorrynotsorry

Screenshot (183).png

Screenshot (184).png

Screenshot (185).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Is he tall too?! <swoon>  He doesn't come off as tall, probably because Shep and the rest are really tall.

Yep; I’d say he’s at least 6’2 or 6’3 in person—-I didn’t even think it was really him at first because he seems so much shorter onscreen compared to the other freakishly tall SC dudes.

• Love 8

I have a mad crush on Craig and totally agree about him looking at home in the Bahamas! 

He is NOT an office guy.  My sense is that he'll flourish once he finds what works for him.  He's got a general idea and is headed in a good direction in that regard.  He'll get there.

I can see him and Naomi hooking back up after they've found their career footings. 

• Love 6

I agree with the first parts of your comment. I do not ever see him and Naomi hooking back up. She’ll never accept Craig for who and what he is. And that’s fine. She can find someone who fits into her idea of who she wants and needs and so can he. It can work for both of them. I think they’re both good people who just weren’t suited to be together.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

I have a mad crush on Craig and totally agree about him looking at home in the Bahamas! 

He is NOT an office guy.  My sense is that he'll flourish once he finds what works for him.  He's got a general idea and is headed in a good direction in that regard.  He'll get there.

I can see him and Naomi hooking back up after they've found their career footings. 

I can see him getting a Captain's license, and running a charter down there, or something along those lines.

• Love 2

Indeed, @Mindthinkr! I often watch these Bravo shows and wonder why certain Bravolebrities don’t cash in on their fame with local tours of their respective cities. Like I’d totally pay for a NeNe tour of Atlanta, a Ramonja tour of Manhattan, a “Witches of WeHo” bike tour or a Craig in Charleston bar crawl. I’d say toss in some T-Rav too but he’s kicked out of half those King St bars for good reason...Hell, even an Austen beer tour could be fun!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Indeed, @Mindthinkr! I often watch these Bravo shows and wonder why certain Bravolebrities don’t cash in on their fame with local tours of their respective cities. Like I’d totally pay for a NeNe tour of Atlanta, a Ramonja tour of Manhattan, a “Witches of WeHo” bike tour or a Craig in Charleston bar crawl. I’d say toss in some T-Rav too but he’s kicked out of half those King St bars for good reason...Hell, even an Austen beer tour could be fun!

Because that’s work with not that much financial reward. Copper and his sad self was doing Savannah tours at one point.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Hey, if they charged at least $100 a head, it could be worth their while, I’ll bet!

Probably not. They can get several thousand dollars and free drinks for hanging out in a club for an hour or two. 

• Love 2
On 8/31/2018 at 6:41 PM, smores said:

I feel kind of the same when I see Katherine posting the happy family pictures with Thomas.  I get that they are his kids, and obviously they shouldn't be aware of the situation, and I can see why Katherine wouldn't want to publicly trash Thomas or take a side, but, I think posting the pictures of all of them together, or him with the kids lets him use them for cover.  Certainly Thomas would have the right to post pics of his own kids, but, if I were in Katherine's shoes, I wouldn't be posting pictures with Thomas and the kids in them, as I wouldn't be making a statement either way about things.  

I'm torn about this. While I see your point regarding not wanting to seem like you are supporting a rapist, at the end of the day Thomas is her children's father. I assume that Katherine is moving towards the "don't say anything bad about my ex in front of the kids" territory. At the end of the day, he still is their father, and can understand not wanting to answer questions like "why don't we have any pictures with daddy"

• Love 5

Folks, let's keep good thoughts about all the cast and crew that may be filming in Charleston (or hopefully, getting the heck out of town) with the onset of Florence.  This could be bad.  For all of them.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Emkat said:

Craig is looking hot!! He can sew my pillows anytime!

Hope you aren’t on a deadline and based on things he, Naomi and others have said he is a shitty lay. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, b2H said:

Folks, let's keep good thoughts about all the cast and crew that may be filming in Charleston (or hopefully, getting the heck out of town) with the onset of Florence.  This could be bad.  For all of them.

It should miss Charleston. Hilton Head on the other hand might not be so luckily but I Imagine Sheps parents can go to their mountain retreat.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Hope you aren’t on a deadline and based on things he, Naomi and others have said he is a shitty lay. 

Ouch!

Craig crossed the wrong girl if she's talking publicly.

5 hours ago, b2H said:

They're not filming yet are they?

Yeah tough for the crew but the cast can afford to get out of there.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

There’s a rumor floating around that Ashley and Thomas are engaged?

Came here to see if anyone else could confirm this too? 

I started following her on instagram for the sheer entertainment value and had to almost immediately unfollow.  Feeling stabby while perusing insta is not the desired effect! 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Came here to see if anyone else could confirm this too? 

I started following her on instagram for the sheer entertainment value and had to almost immediately unfollow.  Feeling stabby while perusing insta is not the desired effect! 

A while back there was a rumor that she’s pregnant, which inspired me to visit her new instagram and find pics of babies and a stroller - it wouldn’t be surprising if she got pregnant and reeled in her wealthy fish, but haven’t heard that they’re engaged.

https://people.com/tv/southern-charm-stars-evacuate-hurricane-florence/

"The National Weather Service has called Hurricane Florence, the Category 4 hurricane currently hurling toward the Carolina cost, “the storm of a lifetime” — and the cast of Southern Charm is taking the storm seriously. Austen Kroll, Kathryn Dennis, and Shep Rose are some of the millions of Americans who have evacuating their homes. The reality stars live in Charleston, where the Bravo show is set."

I'm in Eastern NC. The southern turn of the storm may help us some, but we'll still feel effects. Of course, Shep had to surf.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I'm in Eastern NC. The southern turn of the storm may help us some, but we'll still feel effects. Of course, Shep had to surf.

I am too. I hope that you have good drainage where you are at and all the supplies that you need. Best of luck and know there are a lot of folks praying for us. *hug* 

• Love 3
On 9/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, biakbiak said:

Every time we joke about Whitney being a vampire I think of Grandpa Munster hanging upside down in the closet........................

Hope @babyhouseman and the rest of you in the storms grasp do well - see you on the other side.

I saw on WWHL that Tinsley and Shep met up while he was fleeing the storm and in Chicago.  I can see her wheels turning now.  Run Shep, run.  She remakes herself to match up with the guy she is interested in.

• Love 4
Just now, jumper sage said:

saw on WWHL that Tinsley and Shep met up while he was fleeing the storm and in Chicago.  I can see her wheels turning now.  Run Shep, run.  She remakes herself to match up with the guy she is interested in.

They have known each other a long time. Shep went to high school with her sister Dabney.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

I know.  And???????????????????????

I don’t think it’s weird that they met up when he was on Chicago and if she was in Chicago was most likely there for Scott, pretty sure Shep’s safe. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Hope @babyhouseman and the rest of you in the storms grasp do well - see you on the other side.

I'm good. A couple of power outages but overall things went well. Towns closer to the coast fared worse. I'm in inland Eastern NC about an hour and a half from the beach. I'm not hearing any reports about Charleston damage. I read where Myrtle Beach was basically OK. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DorianGray said:

Talk about a "Hot Mess" he's imploding.  Katherine had/has her own demons but his behavior is a sad vindication for her in some way. He went on a twitter rant a few days ago going after Katherine and Craig bringing up a past history accusation that they used to do drugs together then he deleted it and took his account private. This was while Craig was being lauded for donating and delivering hurricane relief items.

Craig's efforts.

https://www.lightworkers.com/southern-charm-star-craig-conover-leads-rescue-crew-flood-hit-carolinas/

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
On 9/25/2018 at 12:10 PM, Giselle said:

Talk about a "Hot Mess" he's imploding.  Katherine had/has her own demons but his behavior is a sad vindication for her in some way. He went on a twitter rant a few days ago going after Katherine and Craig bringing up a past history accusation that they used to do drugs together then he deleted it and took his account private. This was while Craig was being lauded for donating and delivering hurricane relief items.

Craig's efforts.

https://www.lightworkers.com/southern-charm-star-craig-conover-leads-rescue-crew-flood-hit-carolinas/

Thomas did his part too. By getting arrested, he made the streets of Charleston moderately safer for women.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Thomas did his part too. By getting arrested, he made the streets of Charleston moderately safer for women.

Briefly though. He made bail so he's out to prowl again with his sleazoid buddy JD who has been accused of date rape with drugging. The jury will have to do their part first and find him guilty to keep the streets safe till he gets out again.

Keeping fingers crossed Katherine gets full custody.

• Love 9

I think the kid's former nanny is his victim.  If that is true then the assault probably took place while the children were in the house.  Katherine should get full custody with Thomas getting supervised visitation,......I was going to say until the legal case is resolved, but I really think it should be permanent.  From watching the show there is ample evidence that Thomas has a drinking/drug problem.  He needs prison and rehab before he is alone with his children again.

• Love 4