Type keyword(s) to search

SoCharmers in the Media: The Post & Courier

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I've watched every Survivor season and I cannot remember Chelsea to save my life. She must have went out early.

She actually placed 3rd in the One World season. Granted, that season is generally regarded as forgettable, as Kim Spradlin just badass dominated everyone on that season. But Chelsea was a significant part of probably the last succesful women's alliance since the Black Widow Brigade.

Edited by slowpoked
  • Love 1

Yep. And she makes good points. The test results Kathryn put out don't match up with a legitimate one, in the way it's typed or whatever. A judge doesn't threaten to put someone in jail if they were showing up for tests and they were clean. Her feeble attempt to try to look good, I guess?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Yep. And she makes good points. The test results Kathryn put out don't match up with a legitimate one, in the way it's typed or whatever. A judge doesn't threaten to put someone in jail if they were showing up for tests and they were clean. Her feeble attempt to try to look good, I guess?

Maybe Brooks Ayers from RHoOC typed it up for her.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, RedHawk said:

I wonder if Whitney took that photo.

Nah it was Shep. Whitney was taking crib notes on what to do with a girl and Craig happened by and was momentarily jealous and hurt when he flashed back to Katherine's cold shoulder to his advances.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Giselle said:

Interesting. That's why she was wearing those awful freaky dog face kaftans. She's peddling her own line of them at $300 a pop. Or should that be pup.

Admittedly, I hate those overpriced pet face kaftans of hers and think they're beyond tacky looking---they work much better as PJ's, like the ones she gave Andy Cohen with his dog's face on them. Damned shame about those, because the other kaftans she wears onscreen are otherwise so tasteful and elegant. But good for her for being savvy enough to strike while the iron's hot and capitalize on her popularity with a unique product. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Admittedly, I hate those overpriced pet face kaftans of hers and think they're beyond tacky looking---they work much better as PJ's, like the ones she gave Andy Cohen with his dog's face on them. Damned shame about those, because the other kaftans she wears onscreen are otherwise so tasteful and elegant. But good for her for being savvy enough to strike while the iron's hot and capitalize on her popularity with a unique product. 

The pj's are Are coming soon. I am ordering a pair for my friends b-day though he would probably love the kaftan as well.

• Love 4

Following Kathryn on Snapchat for the past few weeks has certainly been an illuminating, slightly depressing experience. When she's not seemingly filming in various silly filters while clearly under the influence, she's taking endless little swipes at "Southern Charm", mostly directed at Patricia or Landon. She loves to reference Patricia Couture in particular---taking old lady filters/silly pics in weird outfits and whatnot while captioning references to it. 

It doesn't come off as amusingly snarky, but just pathetic and desperate. This chick is a grownassed mom who certainly doesn't act like one should((and the courts obviously agree))---its just childish and reeks of insecurity. Whoever here mentioned that she would be more appropriate as a "Teen Mom" cast member is dead-on. I think she'd likely have a full on mental breakdown if this show dared to keep filming without her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Nancypants said:
22 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

He's probably told her to stop and she's ignoring him. She does what she wants, consequences be damned.

3 hours ago, Nancypants said:

....Which is kind of why we love her. 

Which is why we roll our eyes at her.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Can somebody point me to the video of Kathryn barefoot, drunk, in the pink dress, hailing a carriage? 

I think it was an Instagram story, and she was also speaking in a British accent.  It was taken the same night as the recent Instagram photo of her sticking her tongue out.

Are there any recent photos of Cam with her pregnancy? I've loved her clothes in her slim days and will love to see her cute pregnancy clothes. That's the only thing I find interesting in this show now. And yes, I am shallow.

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, slowpoked said:

Interesting.  Maybe she should be asking why she is running around posing with Naomie. Interesting acquaintance to make.  Naomie is not part of the cast but she sure seesm to get her mug in a lot of photos with cast members and side cast.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Interesting.  Maybe she should be asking why she is running around posing with Naomie. Interesting acquaintance to make.  Naomie is not part of the cast but she sure seesm to get her mug in a lot of photos with cast members and side cast.

But isn't that the norm for most all reality show people whether they are main cast, "friends of", or "one shot wannabes" ? They are positioning and gaming  for next season's cast or another opportunity. They all seem to do it across genre.

• Love 3

I agree. Dustin Water's recaps at Charleston City Paper are always funny and well written. I think he's done the best job with season 4. If anyone hasn't read his recaps from season 3, do yourself a favor and read them. I'm going to reread them right now. I love Brian Moylan's recaps in NY Mag but don't like the Island Packet's - just bad.

On 6/7/2017 at 7:46 PM, Gam2 said:

Are there any recent photos of Cam with her pregnancy? I've loved her clothes in her slim days and will love to see her cute pregnancy clothes. That's the only thing I find interesting in this show now. And yes, I am shallow.

Cam's style is Everything!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Cam's style is Everything!

I agree.  I would love to know where to find her pink and beige striped maxi dress she wore in Key West, the day they were headed home.  

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I agree.  I would love to know where to find her pink and beige striped maxi dress she wore in Key West, the day they were headed home.  

You could tweet at her she answers questions like that all the time. She also frequently puts that info on IG but I don't know if she has a pic with that dress.

• Love 2

Cameron's clothes are always so appropriate, well fitted to her body and just cute as they can be. She's said before that she doesn't spend bunches of money on her clothes-she shops around to find the best clothing at the best price and always has them tailored to her body. That's the key, right there. She has excellent taste, knows what looks good on her, works out religiously as shown on her Instagram and has a rocking body. Plus she seems to have a fun sense of humor and a loving spirit for her friends. I think she'll be a wonderful mom. One other thing I've always loved about Cameron is that she's never had her boobs hanging out for all to see. She's a classy woman who cares about what her husband and her family think of her. Not so with the rest of the HW of whatever and those tacky, low class Savannah people. 

• Love 5

Cam's butting into other people's issues and giving advice when it isn't asked for is her only fault, for me. The look on her face when Chelsea asked her why on earth she'd be trying to push her toward Shep when Shep is such a mess might have been a glimmer of realization that maybe she's not the best matchmaker.

But her clothes, home, love for her husband are all wonderful. And I love her mother, especially.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

Cam's butting into other people's issues and giving advice when it isn't asked for is her only fault, for me. The look on her face when Chelsea asked her why on earth she'd be trying to push her toward Shep when Shep is such a mess might have been a glimmer of realization that maybe she's not the best matchmaker.

But her clothes, home, love for her husband are all wonderful. And I love her mother, especially.

Which is why I gave her a 99% on her behavior. Vs.100%. but thanks for pointing out her 1 flaw.

You would have to be trying Really hard to dig up a Women's Flaws to find any flaws on Cam. But yea, the buttinski thing is a personal flaw on Cameran. But since its obviously producer driven, its moot. 

She's a Flawless creature among the rest of us mere Mortals! 

• Love 1
(edited)

Love Cam too, but, her need to be on a show with those people....makes me wonder about what kind of need she's getting filled.  Is she THAT desperate for income?  I'd think there are less embarrassing ways to earn money in Charleston.  Of course, since the start of reality tv, it becomes clear to me that many are in it for the fame and attention, since some do not need the income.  THAT is what blows my mind.

Here she is with her handsome husband. She looks great.  No sight of swollen ankles. 

http://people.com/tv/cameran-eubanks-southern-charm-star-ready-to-be-mom/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Love Cam too, but, her need to be on a show with those people....makes me wonder about what kind of need she's getting filled.  Is she THAT desperate for income?  I'd think there are less embarrassing ways to earn money in Charleston.  Of course, since the start of reality tv, it becomes clear to me that many are in it for the fame and attention, since some do not need the income.  THAT is what blows my mind.

Here she is with her handsome husband. She looks great.  No sight of swollen ankles. 

http://people.com/tv/cameran-eubanks-southern-charm-star-ready-to-be-mom/

She was on another reality show, I guess it's in her blood to want to be on television.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Major Bigtime said:

She was on another reality show, I guess it's in her blood to want to be on television.

She competed on The Challenge and hosted Girls Gone Wild: Wild Wild World also. The interesting thing about Cameran is that when people have that many shows in their background, they have a hard time not seeming thirsty. Cameran doesn't come off that way. Bethenny Frankel, Mohamed Hadid, Stassi Schroeder, Caroline Fleming all come across really thirsty, but not Cameran.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4