Type keyword(s) to search

Quotes: "Strumpets Convalesce in a State of Total Debacle"

• Start Topic

"I did a complete 180 from the person I was last year.  I learned how to cook.  I started cleaning.  I've gotten, like, 30 blazers."  Oh my god Kathryn, please do not change.

At least she didn't say 360 like a Real HoWife would have........

• Love 7

Here's a phrase I've heard in Charleston, but no one has used it yet (that I remember). Let's keep an ear out.

"I was over-served last night." It's a nice way of saying you have a hangover.

My dear father in law, who passed away at 89 about 15 years ago, ran a bar for many years in Wisconsin. 

That was his favorite line when he drank too much. No matter what part of the country, it is indeed a great line. :)

"She looks like Sandy Duncan...from hell." "Where'd he find her?" "Craigslist." -- Whitney and Patricia discussing Thomas' campaign manager, Amy

"Kathryn kidnapped me, full-on bunny-boiler mode." -- Whitney

"A see-through shirt with an orange bra is probably not the best idea." -- Cameran,on how 23-yr old Kathryn doesn't know how to dress for a campaign fund-raiser

• Love 4

"I dated this girl, and she's wake me up at like 9:30 in the morning....and I had to break up with her."-- Shep

Whitney finds two rolls of toilet paper on the stairs....

"Are you planning on starting a party or something? These things are one ply."

"I found these at a gas station! (Whitney wants a big thread count I guess)" -- Shep

"I don't think Shep is into getting humped by this kind of bitch...today..." -- Cameran

• Love 2

((Whitney and Shep metaphorically discussing Shep's dating preferences))

Whitney: You've always gone for the low-hanging fruit.

Shep: Fruit's good for you! Vitamin C!

Whitney: Vitamin P.

• Love 1

Shep: Is this chocolate sauce?

Waitress:  (Little giggling) No, it's bourbon.

Shep:  No way.  Chocolate!

There's gonna be bitch slappin' ~ Patricia

"Tiger Snake.  I need a progress report from you."  LOL!  (The two of them with their walkie talkies were super cute).

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 3
(edited)

Kathryn: I don't give a sh!t how much money you have. I know at the end of the day I have a good heart. And that will hold me higher than you every day!

Whitney: Ok, your heart is a black space where a dollar sign is.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2

"Whitney has emerged from his tomb."

Patricia about Whitney: "Light is the enemy. I've taught him that."

Craig, in his toast, about Whitney: "It’s the first time I’ve taken a 47-year-old man home to Mom …"

Kathryn: "You really think I'm a gold-digger? I'm wearing Target pants!"

Shep about Craig and Kathryn: "If I had slept on the beach with a girl, you could be damned sure there’d be something nefarious going down."

• Love 4
(edited)

Craig talking about how he kept Kathryn from freezing to death while she slept on the beach (covering her with tree branches in the sand hole he dug):

"Good thing I watch "Naked and Afraid". I knew what to do."

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5

About T-Rav's assault charges...

Jennifer: "Does she understand the brevity of what she's done?"

Kathryn: "She doesn't understand the multitude of what she's done!"

Really?! Brevity and multitude?! I'm assuming they mean gravity and magnitude!

Whitney about Craig and Kathryn: "Did they have congress?"

Whitney about T-Rav: "Breaking up on Facebook? What is he a 12-year-old girl? I don't know, maybe a text or something."

Shep: "I might vote for T-Rav or just write myself in."

Cameran: "Thomas needs to be in office. He gets into too much trouble with nothing to do on that plantation but play polo. Then again, he did do coccaine when he was treasurer."

• Love 3
(edited)

Famous decorator Mario Buatta to Whitney: "Those trousers look like a cheap hotel. They have no ballroom."

LOL! I love that decorator guy.

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 7

Cameran as they're melting at the polo match: "It's hotter than a June bride in a feather bed."

When Cameran tells him his seersucker suit and bow tie makes him look like Col. Sanders, Whitney squawks: "Fried chicken!"

• Love 1

It's been posted in the "Shepwrecked" episode thread, but needs to be immortalized here:

Aboard the birthday boat, Cameran urges Shep to mend his playboy ways. She points to Thomas, who is lounging nearby in faded, laceless Keds, and says, "Do you want to be a 55-year-old man and not have shoelaces?"

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 5