Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E17: Bite Out of Crime

The squad works overtime hunting down a serial killer sniper. Maura befriends a witness to the crime, who happens to suffer from a mental condition that has him believing he is a wolf.

I'm sure Angela will have such sage words of wisdom for the werewolf guy, she'll cure his condition.  But at least it doesn't say "Maura asks Angela to help her solve the crime." 

• Love 1

I'll miss Jack, he seemed very nice, and never (from what I saw) tried to kill Maura. Although during their breakup conversation, I did have a slight fear. When Maura was talking about dividing cells, I had this fear that she was going to announce she was pregnant. Thank you, show, for not going there.

It was so refreshing to see two people handle a relationship and its end like adults. 

Have we ever seen Maura in flats prior to the scene in which she just happened to need to chase someone through the halls and down a flight of stairs?

The investigation of the case was interesting enough as this show goes, but the motive reveal was lame.  Not as lame as "someone made fun of me at camp 20 years ago," but lame nonetheless.

I'll miss Jack, he seemed very nice, and never (from what I saw) tried to kill Maura. Although during their breakup conversation, I did have a slight fear. When Maura was talking about dividing cells, I had this fear that she was going to announce she was pregnant. Thank you, show, for not going there.

Heh, show's not over.

So the brain tumor boy's behavior seemed as much shark-like as dog-like (or werewolf-like) to me.

"Lycanthropy" is not in the PsycINFO Thesaurus of terms, but there are a few articles in the database that mention it.

Aren't most police interrogations conducted by the Medical Examiner?

No?  Oh.

The reason given was he responded to her understanding and sympathy; everyone else gave off vibes that made him defensive (and thus turn into a wolf).

• Love 2

Aren't most police interrogations conducted by the Medical Examiner?

And don't most medical examiners diagnose rare psychiatric conditions based on watching a person  eat?

Edited by backformore