Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Endive Into Discussion

Some of the funniest things I have ever read were on here or the earlier version of twop? the Kwanzaa cake, Aunt Lorraines multi tier cake decorated with licorice and 15 tubes of frosting were hysterical! watch it on youtube if you can!

It was pure gold reading the readers descriptions! The Christmas tree cocktail glass.... on and on. So funny!

• Love 3

Haha you inspired me to watch some YouTube!  I love this one...she says the "aig" whites have have already been pasteurized.  Whew!  I HATE when I have to pasteurize egg whites myself :)

I belong to a Facebook group of people from my hometown of New Orleans. Someone posted Sandra's king cake recipe (using whack-a-breadstick dough) as a WTF and the comments are brutal! She is a hack, a walking hate crime, a worse cook than Lisa Douglas, her cookbooks are found in the fiction or horror sections of the bookstore. It was like reading the TWOP thread all over agin. You do not mess with people's king cake!!

• Love 1

You guys, or should I say shrikes, some kind soul has posted episodes of Aunt Sandy on Youtube. I'm not sure of the rules about linking to things like that but I'll just tell you that they're there. I'm currently watching "Carnival Foods" with the infamous I Love You Danielle! story.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

You guys, or should I say shrikes, some kind soul has posted episodes of Aunt Sandy on Youtube. I'm not sure of the rules about linking to things like that but I'll just tell you that they're there. I'm currently watching "Carnival Foods" with the infamous I Love You Danielle! story.

The same one where "Danielle loves big ones," right?

• Love 1

There is an article about Aunt Sandy in the current issue of "People." She made a documentary about her bout with breast cancer. It will be aired on HBO. I don't know when, but from what I read, it's pretty gut-wrenching.  She is cancer-free and yeah, she's hosting a "Haunted Gingerbread Showdown" on FN.  It's not very good and features previous contestants from other baking shows with the requisite home baker thrown in.