Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I'm sure JRod's style is Nurie's style. Has poor Nurie ever been allowed an individual thought in her life?

Yes, if Nurie's style wasn't JRod's, JRod wouldn't have bothered with the kitchen makeover. 

The narcissist in my family offered to make curtains for my daughter's nursery, made a big deal about how she was going to make the curtains,  don't buy any! Then I didn't pick out fabric that she liked and didn't want poufy ruffles, and so there were no narricissist-sewn curtains.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Remember that episode where they glued hay to the wall? Even J-Rod isn't that bad.

What about that episode when Hildy tried painting that striped sofa hot pink and the rain washed the paint off? I could see Jill ruining Nurie’s furniture then being offended because Nurie was upset. 

• Love 13
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Remember that episode where they glued hay to the wall? Even J-Rod isn't that bad.

Indeed I do. What a horror.  Would never let most of them into my house.  Vern Yip maybe.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And the house owner was allergic to hay, as I recall.

I could see Jill covering an entire wall in plastic flowers from Dollar Tree and using Aqua-Net to make them stick.

• LOL 20
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A post by Tiffany, hash tags included:

56ABEF54-5ED4-48AA-9805-FE33993EA457.jpeg

Tags on a picture:

EE236E1F-5F9E-4610-AEA8-57759FD99787.jpeg

He looks like he's cringing away from her, and she looks like she's ready to jump his bones. What a sad commentary on the way these morons think they should live. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, SMama said:

Those leeches are returning just a month later? 🤦🏾‍♀️

Or Nurie and Nathan and the baby will be traveling to Ohio.  Jill probably has ordered monthly visits at the minimum.

6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I could see Jill covering an entire wall in plastic flowers from Dollar Tree and using Aqua-Net to make them stick.

This was actually done by Hildi , but she used a staple gun to attach them, making them next to impossible to remove.

52 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

That is a terrible picture of Ma Keller .

Was there ever a good one?

• LOL 8

What balls she has.

Poor Nathan.  Having to host those grifters forever.  

I'm sure Jilldo chose the most unflattering picture of MeMaw Keller, and wanted to show how much more "glam" (🤮) she herself, is.  

58 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

That is a terrible picture of Ma Keller 🤣

I’m wheezing at Jill’s fake crying. 

Me too.  Ugh!

• Love 10

JillR mentioned awhile back that the renovation needed to be done by Thanksgiving so I guess Nurthan has been ordered to travel to Ohio. I guess staying home with a month old baby won’t be allowed. Who thinks JillR will be demanding to start her Florida winter vacation around Christmas?

• Love 3
10 hours ago, ozziemom said:

JillR mentioned awhile back that the renovation needed to be done by Thanksgiving so I guess Nurthan has been ordered to travel to Ohio. I guess staying home with a month old baby won’t be allowed. Who thinks JillR will be demanding to start her Florida winter vacation around Christmas?

She's totally going to be a snowbird now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, galaxygirl76 said:

She's totally going to be a snowbird now. 

yep - she will have Nurie in FL and Kaylee will be in Mississippi with Jonathan by next winter. Now they just need to find Renee a guy in alabama or georgia.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9611E9C0-30B6-4EA4-A0D8-E4BB38AD90BD.jpeg

5B6B3B80-79DA-43ED-9427-CE9E34E0DE98.jpeg

347BF28E-9E4B-4D2B-81AF-01B9CE1EBABE.jpeg

I’m wondering when Nemo learned to read. 🤔 Jill is a Level 10 narcissist, and the older she gets, the crazier she gets.  I can’t wait to see what effect menopause has on her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9611E9C0-30B6-4EA4-A0D8-E4BB38AD90BD.jpeg

5B6B3B80-79DA-43ED-9427-CE9E34E0DE98.jpeg

347BF28E-9E4B-4D2B-81AF-01B9CE1EBABE.jpeg

A chin length bob with a side part would be very flattering on Grandma Keller. 

I'm sure Jill loves that she is the glamorous grandma.  I really feel badly for Nurie being stuck in the Jill cult. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, beagletime said:

I'm sure Jill loves that she is the glamorous grandma.  I really feel badly for Nurie being stuck in the Jill cult. 

News flash… Jilly is NOT a “glamorous” grandma no matter what she thinks.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

News flash… Jilly is NOT a “glamorous” grandma no matter what she thinks.

I stand corrected.  In Jill's crazy, lunatic fantasies she is a glamorous grandma.  Thank you!

Edited by beagletime
spelling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Regarding the SEVERELY injured knee, she had an appointment with a Dr on Tuesday yet still hasn’t mentioned her diagnosis.  Things that make you go hmmm

That could go two ways. One, she lied through her teeth about even having a doctor’s appointment; and two, if she saw a doctor, they laughed her right out of the office. Both scenarios are plausible.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

How could she possibly get on that horse, in a dress, without exposing herself?

no idea on that - but since Jilly is always so quick to call out other women as dressing slutish, I found it amusing she chose to post that pic of her daughter

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

DA84B3DE-E6D3-4769-93F1-47D5B21F4C49.jpeg

6FA8D282-1B4B-47C5-B97D-764A5CE4B219.jpeg

🙄

1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

That could go two ways. One, she lied through her teeth about even having a doctor’s appointment; and two, if she saw a doctor, they laughed her right out of the office. Both scenarios are plausible.

I think it’s the latter.

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, drafan said:

This was actually done by Hildi , but she used a staple gun to attach them, making them next to impossible to remove.

Was there ever a good one?

Didn't Hildi do a bathroom wall of feathers, too? I would have committed murder in the bathtub if that had been my home. Feathers. On a wall. In the bathroom. 

It's not a bad photo of Ma Keller, but I wouldn't put it past Jill Fraud to pick one she thought was awful just to make someone else look bad. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, beagletime said:

A chin length bob with a side part would be very flattering on Grandma Keller. 

I remember a video where Pest's kids raced to Grandma Keller. I don't know that that woman was a good mother, but it was clear that her grandkids adored her. Grandma Keller also has the advantage of being nearby and she isn't a SM slave, so she won't be sticking a camera in Nemo's face every other minute. I don't think Grandma ME!ME! stands a chance in the preferred grandma game with Nurie's offspring. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

her bloomers are showing - how very slutish

Screenshot (151).png

It makes me think of a scene from a Hallmark romance movie.  Young woman has to save the ranch and then a handsome cowboy shows up to help.  True love follows.

• LOL 10
52 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Renee's looking very blond in the Pennsylvania posts. Didn't she arrive in Florida a brunette? Maybe it's just the light, or maybe she's on the courtship circuit now. 

Renee went blonde a few months ago. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That is a terrible picture of Ma Keller 🤣

I’m wheezing at Jill’s fake crying. 

She fake cried when Janessa was born, too, and posted it to remind everyone how heartbroken she was(n't).

• Love 9

I can’t believe the footwear on the Rod girls in those horse pictures. It looks bizarre and dangerous to me, but I’m not a horse person so maybe it’s fine? I guess JillR can’t ride due to her SEVERE injury.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, beagletime said:

It makes me think of a scene from a Hallmark romance movie.  Young woman has to save the ranch and then a handsome cowboy shows up to help.  True love follows.

And her big city Very Important Businessman boyfriend shows up on the scene to complicate matters. Who will she choose? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3