Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SJC said:
3 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Nathan stood up to BME!

This fills me with much joy ! 😁

And, the Keller's had a baby shower for Nurie without JillR. I think they've officially had enough of her overbearing grifting ways and are claiming Nurie and the baby as theirs. May (and Kaylee)'s inlaws have the same epiphany once the marriage license is signed.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Nysha said:

I think they've officially had enough of her overbearing grifting ways

Praise be !

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm surprised that Jilldo approves of Winnie, since he wears a shirt but no pants!

Wasn't Mr. Peanut nekkid ?  lol

• LOL 6
20 minutes ago, SJC said:

Wasn't Mr. Peanut nekkid ?  lol

He had a hat, gloves, and I think shoes—but no pants. 
How about Donald Duck? Sailor shirt and cap—but no pants. For shame, Donald!

It gives me the creeps how Jill is sooooo into her daughters’ boyfriends. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Lukeysboat said:

He had a hat, gloves, and I think shoes—but no pants. 
How about Donald Duck? Sailor shirt and cap—but no pants. For shame, Donald!

It gives me the creeps how Jill is sooooo into her daughters’ boyfriends. 

Don't forget Goofy, who wore pants and a shirt even though he is a dog while Pluto, also a dog, is naked as a jaybird.  And, while Donald doesn't wear pants, Mickey usually doesn't wear a shirt.  No wonder these fundies don't let their kids watch TV!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I wonder if Jill would notice since it is (and) Kaylee we're talking about.   Perhaps if they had a shower and/or a rehearsal dinner and simply vanished she might not complain too much.  After all even Nurie's wedding barely kept her attention for 10 minutes.  If Jill got a new dress and some photos she might be content.  

• Love 5

I implore you to skip to about 51:00 of Jill’s vacation video. This is after the gang has all had a hilarious time trying to see how far they can sink themselves in sand. Timothy has the most bizarre...I don’t even know if I can call it a speech pattern. He actually sounds like a four-year-old child. Or someone who has been high for four hours. “Mah-maw, you should take a picture of us just sitting on the saaay-aand.” This is right after he tells Samuel, “that’s not a craaaab. It’s a jellyfish.”

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

I implore you to skip to about 51:00 of Jill’s vacation video. This is after the gang has all had a hilarious time trying to see how far they can sink themselves in sand. Timothy has the most bizarre...I don’t even know if I can call it a speech pattern. He actually sounds like a four-year-old child. Or someone who has been high for four hours. “Mah-maw, you should take a picture of us just sitting on the saaay-aand.” This is right after he tells Samuel, “that’s not a craaaab. It’s a jellyfish.”

Sooo creepy... Yikes! I find all the Rods to be pretty haunting. I only watched this part and the hat scene with Nathan, and it was jarring how completely normal Nathan seems compared to the Rods. Although did anyone else think his goofy voice at the beginning of the scene was kind of making fun of the Rod kids' speech pattern? I don't know; maybe he was just goofing around in a general sense. And even if he was imitating them, he made up for it by standing his ground with Jill, and calling one of the little girls "sweetheart" and making sure she got in the picture.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Sooo creepy... Yikes! I find all the Rods to be pretty haunting. I only watched this part and the hat scene with Nathan, and it was jarring how completely normal Nathan seems compared to the Rods. Although did anyone else think his goofy voice at the beginning of the scene was kind of making fun of the Rod kids' speech pattern? I don't know; maybe he was just goofing around in a general sense. And even if he was imitating them, he made up for it by standing his ground with Jill, and calling one of the little girls "sweetheart" and making sure she got in the picture.

No way I am going to watch Jill's dreck. How did Nathan stand up to her? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

This is right after he tells Samuel, “that’s not a craaaab. It’s a jellyfish.”

My nervous system cannot sit through this video, but I very badly want to know if he was correct in his animal identification! 

• LOL 3
43 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

No way I am going to watch Jill's dreck. How did Nathan stand up to her? 

29 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Yeah where is the point in the video where Nathan stands up to BME? I don't want to sift through 1.5 hours of Jilly's crap.

Scroll up tp Charmed1's post and they give where in the video to go.  

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Nathan's bit is about 1 hour and 4 minutes into the video. It just so happened to be after Timmy's bit.

Anyone think that Timmy...uh...plays for the other team, so to speak?

Nah. All the boys have that odd lisp. The girls have it as well, but to a lesser extent. 

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Zella said:

My nervous system cannot sit through this video, but I very badly want to know if he was correct in his animal identification! 

I'm pretty sure it was a sand flea, not a jelly fish as it was very small and not transparent. We used to call them sand crabs as a kid, so I think the not-Timothy is more correct than Timothy.

This is first time I've never heard Jill speak and her voice is not at all as I thought. Also, I never knew it was Nur-EE (like Marie, but with an N).

But I think Sassy!Nathan is actually talking to Nurie when he says he's taking a selfie because then she immediately grabs a hat and gets in the photo with the boys and the tiny Rodlet. And yeah, Nathan seems so "normal" compared to the other boys, who seem to be learning how to be human, which makes me so sad.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

I admit to scrolling quickly through Jill's dreck.  What I noticed most was how Jill often paired video of kids doing something fun with creepy, sorrowful Jesus hymns. Like literally singing about the sorrows of christ while kids splash in the water.  So weird.

When Jill and David were out in the water, one of the not Nuries was videoing and narrating.  I was shocked to hear how nasally her voice was.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Nathan's bit is about 1 hour and 4 minutes into the video. It just so happened to be after Timmy's bit.

Anyone think that Timmy...uh...plays for the other team, so to speak?

If Tim is gay, he would never acknowledge it; he probably isn't even aware of it himself.  His programming has been as a heterosexual white male and any other options have been deleted from his chip.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
On 9/26/2021 at 2:43 PM, Nysha said:

And, the Keller's had a baby shower for Nurie without JillR. I think they've officially had enough of her overbearing grifting ways and are claiming Nurie and the baby as theirs. May (and Kaylee)'s inlaws have the same epiphany once the marriage license is signed.

I need to know how Ma Keller pulled this off, unless she kept it a secret from everyone, including Nurie.  Because I cannot imagine a scenario where Jill doesn't catch wind of the baby shower and commandeers TimBits to drive 18 straight hours to Florida and deliver Jill directly to that shower.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
36 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I need to know how Ma Keller pulled this off, unless she kept it a secret from everyone, including Nurie.  Because I cannot imagine a scenario where Jill doesn't catch wind of the baby shower and commandeer TimBits to drive 18 straight hours to Florida and deliver Jill directly to that shower.

Jilldo is occupied with Jonathan and her construction project at the moment. 

Jilldo will be going to FL as soon as HER precious grandson is born 🤣.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jilldo is occupied with Jonathan and her construction project at the moment. 

Jilldo will be going to FL as soon as HER precious grandson is born 🤣.

Correction:  Jilldo will be going to Florida with the first contraction.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I need to know how Ma Keller pulled this off, unless she kept it a secret from everyone, including Nurie.  Because I cannot imagine a scenario where Jill doesn't catch wind of the baby shower and commandeer TimBits to drive 18 straight hours to Florida and deliver Jill directly to that shower.

Someone speculated upthread (apologies for the lack of credit, I can't remember who it was) that Jill was going extra-hard with Jonathan + (and Kaylee) because she wasn't able to attend the baby shower and had to get attention somehow.  I wouldn't put it past that wacky chick.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Maybe while Nurie is in labor JillR can hold a grandma shower for herself, sort of like when her severely crippled sister was in the hospital and she had herself a baby shower at the hospital. Although if Nurie is doing a home birth not sure how many people will fit in the Nurthan home. Does anyone know if Nurthan moved or not? I know someone reported that Nurthan purchased a small house near the Keller’s but JillR has not shared any details. Which makes me think she hasn’t been invited, lol.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Maybe while Nurie is in labor JillR can hold a grandma shower for herself, sort of like when her severely crippled sister was in the hospital and she had herself a baby shower at the hospital. Although if Nurie is doing a home birth not sure how many people will fit in the Nurthan home. Does anyone know if Nurthan moved or not? I know someone reported that Nurthan purchased a small house near the Keller’s but JillR has not shared any details. Which makes me think she hasn’t been invited, lol.

Well, remember the “Pamper Mama” shower she threw for herself? Because of course, Baby needs a Kitchen-Aid mixer… no? And something for their bed… sheets? Quilt? Something… I don’t remember the details…

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Jill used hospitals for her deliveries, and I hope Nurie does the same. A Jill Duggar/Dillard home birth situation is a bad choice. 

I doubt Florida is going to allow any happy GlamMama showers in the hospitals. Jill will have to find other places for her grifts. 

• Love 5
On 9/24/2021 at 10:11 PM, awaken said:

Kaylee’s face looks so relaxed in the first photo, she’s nearly unrecognizable!

I see they’ve progressed to shoulder touching and heart hands together!  This girl’s heart is going to be shattered if this courtship doesn’t work out.  Imagine the hope and desperate excitement only to have it not end in marriage and babies for her.

Skinny brother looks like a creepy, sad spectre hovering over them. 

sorry to say, but Jonathan looks so dorky in these photos.  He does have a hint of that frozen, David face already.

Barf, vomit, puke (and creepy TIM).. Lovely family.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Well, remember the “Pamper Mama” shower she threw for herself? Because of course, Baby needs a Kitchen-Aid mixer… no? And something for their bed… sheets? Quilt? Something… I don’t remember the details…

AC628993-FC7C-4852-8096-3CE609BE708A.jpeg

7A7C4D71-D521-4089-844C-9A31E1EDBC06.jpeg

35A0B6C3-71C5-483C-B69A-49C13085AB44.jpeg

33042F85-C7E6-47AE-BCEB-98CC723036DF.jpeg

18 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Maybe while Nurie is in labor JillR can hold a grandma shower for herself

And have all of the Rodlets stand outside Nurie's room screaming, "We love you!" 😣
Then when a nurse tells them in no uncertain terms to stop screaming Jilly can rant and rave about how persecuted they are.
SMH

Edited by SJC
  • Love 18

Omigosh, @ginger90! Thanks - I think - for bringing those photos out of the vault. I don't think I was paying much attention when that shower happened. To look at those images now, is to see a vile life-sucking narcissist in action. I almost barfed reading the invitation. All about Best Mama EVAAAHHHH!! 🤢

• Love 15

@ginger90 Thanks for the pamper mama pictures. I had totally blocked that s**t show from my memory! I love that JillR was registered at Macy’s but they state that Macy’s is too high priced for them, WTF who does that? Most hospitals are not allowing visitors right now  so JillR will have to come up with a new plan. 

• Love 12
On 9/25/2021 at 9:17 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

That bay window is going to look horrible when it's all finished.   Only in Jill's mind does a bay window go in a barn.

I can’t figure out where the bay window is going. In all the pics she posted of the addition, I don’t see any space for it. Does anyone know?  Or maybe I just missed it?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

@ginger90 Thanks for the pamper mama pictures. I had totally blocked that s**t show from my memory! I love that JillR was registered at Macy’s but they state that Macy’s is too high priced for them, WTF who does that? Most hospitals are not allowing visitors right now  so JillR will have to come up with a new plan. 

Parking lot? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

I can’t figure out where the bay window is going. In all the pics she posted of the addition, I don’t see any space for it. Does anyone know?  Or maybe I just missed it?

It’s going on the wall that’s opposite the back of the house. In the second picture, it will be in the middle of the two smaller windows.

01EFDDBA-2F56-47F3-8E39-AD1BA0A131C6.jpeg

58149B85-DE75-4F4B-9A89-738D11594646.jpeg

• Useful 8
9 hours ago, ozziemom said:

She's probably already got her hands on the hospital's schematics and is crafting a way into Nurie's room via a loose manhole cover, underground tunnels, airducts, and a hand-made ID card.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, skipnjump said:

I wouldn't put it past Jill to injure herself or one of the other kids so that they will have an excuse to be at the hospital while Nurie is in labor

It's all about Jilly !
If she does do this she'll figure out a way to shift blame to all of the sluttish dressers. 😡

Edited by SJC
DOES, NOT DID
  • Love 2