Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

No dog in the photo. I bet they leave her outside a lot. As well as neglecting her vet care. As discussed above, if Snuggles has stinky breath it's very likely because her mouth is a mess - tartar buildup on teeth, potential abscesses, etc. 

I fecking hate those people and I feel so sorry for their dog and their small children.

I feel sorry for the teen/ adult children also. They have been so damaged ( malnutrition, poor education, isolation) they probably will never be normal. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, LilJen said:

Ahem. That is *my* anniversary. Not having some fundie chump hijack it after 27 years…. I suppose we all share a date of some sort with one of these nitwits. 😒

Yep. My anniversary is shared with one of the birthday of one of the Duggars (Jason?) and Queen Elizabeth II.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lianau said:

Maybe Timbits will have something to say too ? 

I'm sure he will. Maybe the Rods should stay away from public beaches since they know women will not be dressed in long denim skirts for swimming. 

The Rods go looking for things to complain about. And they are using government stimulus payments to fund their gripe tours. Enough, really. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Love 17

Why are you all SEVERELY hating on me??? I am BEING PERSECUTED.

-Jill and Dave Rodrigues (busily shoving sweets down their throats while their kids are starving in the next room)

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Jill is a mean spirited bitch. I'm thinking the Bible doesn't encourage that.

Well that stuff about "judge not lest ye be judged" sailed right over her head among other things. Or she doesn't read that sort of stuff, just things she thinks supports her positions.

• Love 11
On 8/19/2021 at 8:06 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

My money is on Abbie crafting the posts.

I would hope that Abby, a licensed medical professional, would know that ‘paralyzation’ is not a word, let alone medical terminology. I would also hope that if I suffered from paralysis, the medical team caring for me knew what to call it.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jill's timeline has finally reached the Waller's church. She's about two weeks behind. She posted a photodump on FB. 

Jill little brain must have been thrilled. Wonder how much $ she managed to grift.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I feel sorry for the teen/ adult children also. They have been so damaged ( malnutrition, poor education, isolation) they probably will never be normal. 

Don’t forget brainwashed.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

It seems to me that JillR's friends and followers must be a hateful bunch. Like really hateful. Even if I shared her beliefs, I would find her very hard to like or enjoy as a friend. Jill seems to be fixated on the "sins" of others.

Is she unable to understand and embrace her beliefs without condemning others? Is the fact that she's married with a litter of children only good when she compares herself to single, blue haired moms? Is the fact that they show very little skin only good when she compares their dress to women in bathing suits?

Jill is a mean spirited bitch. I'm thinking the Bible doesn't encourage that.

Jill said that the day they went parasailing some random woman asked them if they were Christians, because they were wearing “swim skirts” instead of bathing suits.  I call bull shit on that one.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

Swim skirts? They were wearing their street clothes, FFS!

Yep, that’s what Jill called them.  She said it when she was doing the “Stay Salty” Minute With Jill.

• LOL 2
15 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Douchebag?

Medical cosplay?

Idiots, all of them.

No mask on dude in helicopter and with Tennessee and Haiti (and all of us , really) in the thick of Delta covid, just terrible.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Jill said that the day they went parasailing some random woman asked them if they were Christians, because they were wearing “swim skirts” instead of bathing suits.  I call bull shit on that one.

The truth is what Jill imagines it to be. I hope somebody really asked her if they were Muslims. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Probably over 50% of the bikini wearing "sluts" on the beach are Christians. JillR is a liar who lies. 

Exactly! 

“What matters is not your outer appearance — the styling of your hair, the jewelry you wear, the cut of your clothes — but your inner disposition. Cultivate inner beauty, the gentle, gracious kind that God delights in.”

From Peter (many of the other passages disgust me).

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I saw this on Reddit, so I apologize if it was posted before. As if children swimming in street clothes at night wasn’t disturbing enough, the last couple of seconds of Jill’s vacation video is Addams Family level creepy. Tessie’s reaction is almost Pavlovian.

1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

I saw this on Reddit, so I apologize if it was posted before. As if children swimming in street clothes at night wasn’t disturbing enough, the last couple of seconds of Jill’s vacation video is Addams Family level creepy. Tessie’s reaction is almost Pavlovian.

That clip was chilling.Tessie seemed terrified. I truly believe that JillR is a monster. Those poor kids!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Is it the one where she’s stone faced before she realizes Jill turned the camera on her? I saw it on Facebook. The over dramatization answering the question (with the drawn out yes) was beyond bizarre.

Obviously Jill found it to be fine, or she would have cut the video.

Edited by ginger90
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Is it the one where she’s stone faced before she realizes Jill turned the camera on her? I saw it on Facebook. The over dramatization answering the question (with the drawn out yes) was beyond bizarre.

Obviously Jill found it to be fine, or she would have cut the video.

That’s the one. Even Nurie’s still doing the weird “Yaaasss,” accompanied by the uncomfortable breathy laughter. But Tessie’s seemed almost like whimpering. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

By the way, if anyone happens to see a recent video that includes Jill on cow bells, turn the sound off and close the video!!!

😱

Thanks for the warning. I usually have the sound off when I’m looking at Instagram but I decided to just completely skip the JillR posts from their performance at TFDW’s church. I wonder if Claritin was in attendance?

• LOL 2
23 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Hi everyone this is Timothy Rodrigues 

blah blah blah blah x 400

(mama wrote this) love Timothy Rodrigues 

Tim, but actually Jill, would have included something about his"best mama ever".

Edited by Misslindsey
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Thanks for the warning. I usually have the sound off when I’m looking at Instagram but I decided to just completely skip the JillR posts from their performance at TFDW’s church. I wonder if Claritin was in attendance?

From the pictures posted on the church's FB, it was a very sparsely attended event. No posts from either Claratin or Hilaria. It was an afternoon service, so they may have been long gone.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, BetyBee said:

That clip was chilling.Tessie seemed terrified. I truly believe that JillR is a monster. Those poor kids!

Did you notice how Jill’s voice changed immediately after Tessie spoke?  You can actually hear the disdain in Jill’s voice.  She’s most likely jealous of Tessie’s beauty.  

14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

By the way, if anyone happens to see a recent video that includes Jill on cow bells, turn the sound off and close the video!!!

😱

That was a full-fledged auditory assault! 🙉

• LOL 1
  • Love 2