Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Are these underfed children strong enough to save themselves if they get in trouble?  Those wet clothes have a lot of weight.  Does Jill know what, exactly, is under that water?  Broken glass, maybe?  Large rocks?  That just looks so dangerous.

• Love 19
(edited)
On 7/21/2021 at 6:01 AM, NotthebadVictoria said:

Can you give us the play by play? I missed it and I am so lost!

I only read parts of it because there is only so much Rodspeak I can take  but it went something like this . Mrs Miller posted on facebook about  how the way modesty has  been taught is wrong and only helps to sexualize little girls and actually helps create the problem it tries to prevent . Basically almost a selfaware wolf type of comment . Jill obviously went off and made it about skirts only  and outside appearance and then just came across totally jilly and condescending . Eventually an old and dumped friend showed up and threw some serious shade about Jill and her behaviour . Daughter Miller also got her word in and then it became all about what a s-word she is for using a bathingsuit instead of street clothes to go swimming . Various Rod relatives come  to defend Jill.  It was all very ugly and very funny to see Jill getting  virtually spanked by what were supposed to be her peers  .  Now her feelings are hurt and Nurie , the Hunk and Timbit so far have all gone on a pamper precious mama offensive . 

17 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

In the second picture, she’s yelling, “It’s not swimming “, Jill stopped the video.

575DECB4-206B-4403-A413-5E609CC1239E.jpeg

CFDE386B-0F2C-4D0A-AE03-3CC675E12749.jpeg

Is she deliberately trying to drown her kids ?

Edited by lianau
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

not only was jill filming and cackling away but she actually shows Hannah or Olivia running ahead of her filming as well. Also there was a female friend that was wearing a wet t shirt and yelling at Timothy.

Also Sammers' baseball pants are quite defrauding.......

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What is it with Fundies and never providing enough food? I'm reminded of that time Pris Waller threw a baby shower and had one 8x8 dish of taco dip for twenty something people. Is everyone expected to dunk one bite-sized Tostito and wash it down with a Dixie cup of punch? 

Phillip's affect is so lethargic. He can't even muster up enthusiasm for his tiny square of birthday cake.

His sisters got bigger cakes for their home parties. 

I think the Amish builders are asking for payment and want cash like the contract says. Jill's offer of Smiley bible tracts was rejected. It's time to pull out the stimulus money. 

The sight of these kids swimming in a dirty ditch of runoff water is beyond sad. I'll be surprised if Jill doesn't cause some serious injury or illness to these children. I don't wish that, but God has to be pissed at the dumbness of his biggest fan. 

Jill is seriously falling apart. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

His sisters got bigger cakes for their home parties. 

I think the Amish builders are asking for payment and want cash like the contract says. Jill's offer of Smiley bible tracts was rejected. It's time to pull out the stimulus money. 

The sight of these kids swimming in a dirty ditch of runoff water is beyond sad. I'll be surprised if Jill doesn't cause some serious injury or illness to these children. I don't wish that, but God has to be pissed at the dumbness of his biggest fan. 

Jill is seriously falling apart. 

Jill is such a fool! And a terrible mother. She takes crap care of her children and tries to pass it off as spontaneous family fun. She's too dumb or uncaring to recognize how careless she is with them.  And when she's called out on something, she plays that she's persecuted.

• Love 22

Carlin has an IG story and Layla is eating leftover taco salad. Well, more like a deconstructed salad. Given Alysa’s penchant for feeding her girls snack food in muffin trays I was pleasantly surprised by this. 

• Love 1

Does anyone recall/know what the second floor of JillR’s addition is going to be? The first floor is her new living room. Is there a second floor anywhere else in the barndo? Maybe it will be an apartment for whatever Rodlet marries next.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, SMama said:

Carlin has an IG story and Layla is eating leftover taco salad. Well, more like a deconstructed salad. Given Alysa’s penchant for feeding her girls snack food in muffin trays I was pleasantly surprised by this. 

This is advocated on a lot of mommy spaces. It keeps the food separated and helps develop fine motor skills in toddlers too young to use a spoon. 

Edited by Nysha
  • Useful 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Nysha said:

This is advocated on a lot of mommy spaces. It keeps the food separated and helps develop fine motor skills in toddlers too young to use a spoon. 

I completely understand, my problem is with the amount of chips, Cheetos, and junk food the girls eat. Alli and Lexie should be able to eat with utensils by now. Then again Alyssa just provides finger foods for lunch.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, SMama said:

That looked like enough food to feed three toddlers.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A550EB03-FEA0-478E-B81F-0C7DF2EF7E43.jpeg

499EA4C1-2F21-42F2-82E0-C1959804D891.jpeg

I’ve seen about 10 seconds of this and already I can’t believe my eyes.  They are making little Sofia swim in waist-to-toes opaque stockings.  I just can’t believe it.

1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

Does anyone recall/know what the second floor of JillR’s addition is going to be? The first floor is her new living room. Is there a second floor anywhere else in the barndo? Maybe it will be an apartment for whatever Rodlet marries next.

Jill said the second floor is going to be an attic. After all, she needs a lot of space to store her out of season dreckorations. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

Jill mentions how much fun "we" are having learning to play in the rain water. Are Jill and Davy in the dirty water having fun too? Aren't they part of "we"? Guess not. Dave's probably standing at the grill stuffing hot dogs down his throat as fast as he can while the kids are trying not to drown. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Shrek totally looks like he's about to give the finger lol

He's just been informed they drank all the hummingbird food before he got there. 

• LOL 12
45 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill mentions how much fun "we" are having learning to play in the rain water. Are Jill and Davy in the dirty water having fun too? Aren't they part of "we"? Guess not. Dave's probably standing at the grill stuffing hot dogs down his throat as fast as he can while the kids are trying not to drown. 

I don't believe Deadbeat Dave grilled anything. It takes two minutes to grill hot dogs. The rain water ditch escapades took much longer, as chronicled by Jill's own pictures.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Jill was in the water with the kids. Of course Davey wasn't. 

• Useful 2
4 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I don't believe Deadbeat Dave grilled anything. It takes two minutes to grill hot dogs. The rain water ditch escapades took much longer, as chronicled by Jill's own pictures.

I haven’t watched the video but I’d assume Jill would post David cooking the hot dogs on the grill and at least one kid with a hot dog.

• Love 2

Just when you think she can't do worse you see this. A drainage ditch is not a place to swim! The water is probably dirty and who knows what debris is at the bottom? Of course Jill didn't go in the water. And wearing clothes to swim? Moron, even the Duggars had modest bathing suits. 

I can't wait to hear about all the ailments they got from being in that bacteria infested water. Every time there's a flooding somewhere the first thing I hear is do not go into the water because of all the potential illnesses hiding in it. 

• Love 11

Who is the random denim skirt girl floating along with the Not Nuries? At one point Timbits seems to be pouring water over her when she floats by him. JillR probably thinks Plexus will kill off any germs or whatever from the dirty water, so she’s not concerned. Not that she ever seems too concerned about the health and safety of her kids.

• Love 1

I would see water like that and tell my kids to stay away—it’s dirty and there could be creatures in it! But that numbskull encourages it. Amazing. Everyday I see JillRod and I couldn’t be more dissimilar. 

• Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Who is the random denim skirt girl floating along with the Not Nuries? At one point Timbits seems to be pouring water over her when she floats by him. JillR probably thinks Plexus will kill off any germs or whatever from the dirty water, so she’s not concerned. Not that she ever seems too concerned about the health and safety of her kids.

Not a clue, all I know is her name is Maria.

Timothy is quite the prankster, the girl is floating by in disgusting water, and he thinks pouring about 4oz of water, perhaps less, on her (which missed) was soooooo funny. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then he put the jar? up to his face. Huh?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5

Jill is showing a lot of leg in her ditch swimming photo. A stranger might be overcome with lust. The little girls are swimming in ankle-length skirts (with tights!). Best Momma should be setting a better example. /s

Is Jill wearing a baseball style shirt? She must have bought it since she's head cheerleader of the Joy's Boys singing cheer squad. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I can't wait to hear about all the ailments they got from being in that bacteria infested water. Every time there's a flooding somewhere the first thing I hear is do not go into the water because of all the potential illnesses hiding in it. 

If anyone should come down with a parasite, it should be Jill. 

• Love 18
(edited)
20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Hope there isn’t fresh eating bacteria there.

Also I hope the kids bathed when they got home, but probably not.

They had their "bath" already. ☹️ Seriously, I really hope they did. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 1