Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
sweet201

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other TLC Families Thread)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Why did Jill have to emphasize "for HERSELF"?

She’s trying to get people to believe that she and Shrek had nothing to do with Kaylee’s decision. 😒

  • Like 12
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

16 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She’s trying to get people to believe that she and Shrek had nothing to do with Kaylee’s decision. 😒

Of course we all believe that the kids have independent thoughts. 

  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

Why did Jill have to emphasize "for HERSELF"?

Because Jill reads here and elsewhere on the internet and she knows we think her kids have no choice in how they live their lives even after they are adults.  So, she emphasizes that her adult daughter has chosen to never go anywhere without her entire family, to never meet anyone or do anything not directly sanctioned by Mama, to sleep in a single bedroom with half a dozen younger kids, to travel crammed into a busted RV and sing and play instruments badly for Jesus and donations.  

We're supposed to think that, if Kaylee wanted, she could have her own friends independent of her mother, that she could go out with those friends and have fun any way she chose within reason, that she could stay home instead of grifting with the rest of the family, that she could get a job and move out.  Like we didn't see what happened to Tim when he showed a tiny spark of independence.

58 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

Of course we all believe that the kids have independent thoughts. 

They can have independent thoughts, they just have to confess them to Mama and beg her forgiveness.  Expressing their independent thoughts, let alone acting on them, remains strictly forbidden in all cases.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 23

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Because Jill reads here and elsewhere on the internet and she knows we think her kids have no choice in how they live their lives even after they are adults.  So, she emphasizes that her adult daughter has chosen to never go anywhere without her entire family, to never meet anyone or do anything not directly sanctioned by Mama, to sleep in a single bedroom with half a dozen younger kids, to travel crammed into a busted RV and sing and play instruments badly for Jesus and donations.  

We're supposed to think that, if Kaylee wanted, she could have her own friends independent of her mother, that she could go out with those friends and have fun any way she chose within reason, that she could stay home instead of grifting with the rest of the family, that she could get a job and move out.  Like we didn't see what happened to Tim when he showed a tiny spark of independence.

They can have independent thoughts, they just have to confess them to Mama and beg her forgiveness.  Expressing their independent thoughts, let alone acting on them, remains strictly forbidden in all cases.

What a stifling and joyless life. 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post

40544C1B-9C8F-4798-A05B-FECAEFBAFA4D.jpeg

C04BA4DA-3819-4934-A924-B9DC969E91E3.jpeg

Guess Tim is no longer on MAMAS crap list since he is spending $$$ on her.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Jill, the Plexus pusher, raccoon eyed “beauty”

 I don’t need you to tell me I need Jesus in my life.

 

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

These people really amaze me.  They live in crowded conditions, they don’t feed or properly educate their children, and get into other people’s faces. They do not live by example at all. St Francis said (paraphrasing). Always be preaching. Use words only when necessary.   In other words, take care of your own life, and live a life that others may want follow. Constant bragging and being the center of attention does not influence people in the correct way.  (Rant over!)

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Renee and “I.” 😂😂😂How neat!

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

Jill posted this about 35 min ago on her Facebook page. 😂

 

Gathered for nightly devotions.  🌙

I have to admit, my children see the 🔥FIRE of ⚠️caution⚠️ in my eyes when I tell them of Satan and his deceptive ways.  He cares NOTHING about my children, so why would they ever want to follow Him? ☠😈 They sweetly agree. 

However, I go on to tell them of the endless love God has for them and why WOULDN'T we want to serve Him with a passion?  They also sweetly agree while adding (with great animation) their Biblical theory.  Hallelujah! ❤

In a day and age that tells us to "throw to the wind" Bible principles, I fall to my knees with my children by my side and we all pray & BEG God to convict us all of our apathy and bring back old fashion, Bible principles.  

We have grown so comfortable in the lush living of the good, old USA, that we justify sin to ease our convicted conscience and sneer at those who are simply striving to live godly....as if it were a sin.  Wow.  Have we lost our ever, loving minds? 🤯🥵 Even in the Christian circles, evil is being called "good" and good- "evil".  

Sinful views, bodly take a (wrong) stand and call it fine.  If Republicans or Christians take a stand on RIGHT, we are deemed- hateful. 🥴  We truly live in a messed up world.  

Taking a stand on RIGHT (with the right spirit) is not hateful, just simply- RIGHT!  SOO simple!  You see, Satan is the author of confusion and he twists us into believing man's words, rather than God's. 

Parent, be passionate!  Caution ⚠️ your children.  Train them.  Memorize Scripture.  Put GOD'S Word as frontlets between our eyes.  Duet. 6:8 "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes." It will guide us and keep us from error.

So many times when children go astray, the parents follow.  😪 Their pride is hurt at their children's poor choices, so they must quickly rally to justify their bad behavior and actions, rather than call it what it is - SIN!  🤬

 Like my daughter said to me recently regarding this context, "Someone must be the ADULT here!"  We must grow a stronger backbone (in the power of God's might) and stand for truth and right- NO MATTER THE COST!  

Stand Strong, dear Christian.   Yes, you will be in the minority.  You will be slandered, scoffed at, ridiculed and scorned......

But then I think of my Leader - a Man named -Jesus!  He was also treated that way while delivering the whole world from a burning hell.  😟

Stand Strong,  while showing love. 
Stand Strong while setting your face like a flint and deciding today that...

"I have decided to follow Jesus, NO turning back, no turning back. 🎶🎶

Though none go with me, still I will follow,
No turning back, no turning back!" 🎵🎵 🥰

James 4:4 "...know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."

What direction are YOU headed?  🤔

We love you. 😊 Negative comments will be deleted.  This is a platform to spread truth, not ungodly controversy.

2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

40544C1B-9C8F-4798-A05B-FECAEFBAFA4D.jpeg

C04BA4DA-3819-4934-A924-B9DC969E91E3.jpeg

Guess Tim is no longer on MAMAS crap list since he is spending $$$ on her.

She wrote “all” in ALL caps. Does that mean EVERYONE there was sinful and needs Jesus? 

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Jill posted this about 35 min ago on her Facebook page. 😂

 

Gathered for nightly devotions.  🌙

I have to admit, my children see the 🔥FIRE of ⚠️caution⚠️ in my eyes when I tell them of Satan and his deceptive ways.  He cares NOTHING about my children, so why would they ever want to follow Him? ☠😈 They sweetly agree. 

However, I go on to tell them of the endless love God has for them and why WOULDN'T we want to serve Him with a passion?  They also sweetly agree while adding (with great animation) their Biblical theory.  Hallelujah! ❤

In a day and age that tells us to "throw to the wind" Bible principles, I fall to my knees with my children by my side and we all pray & BEG God to convict us all of our apathy and bring back old fashion, Bible principles.  

We have grown so comfortable in the lush living of the good, old USA, that we justify sin to ease our convicted conscience and sneer at those who are simply striving to live godly....as if it were a sin.  Wow.  Have we lost our ever, loving minds? 🤯🥵 Even in the Christian circles, evil is being called "good" and good- "evil".  

Sinful views, bodly take a (wrong) stand and call it fine.  If Republicans or Christians take a stand on RIGHT, we are deemed- hateful. 🥴  We truly live in a messed up world.  

Taking a stand on RIGHT (with the right spirit) is not hateful, just simply- RIGHT!  SOO simple!  You see, Satan is the author of confusion and he twists us into believing man's words, rather than God's. 

Parent, be passionate!  Caution ⚠️ your children.  Train them.  Memorize Scripture.  Put GOD'S Word as frontlets between our eyes.  Duet. 6:8 "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes." It will guide us and keep us from error.

So many times when children go astray, the parents follow.  😪 Their pride is hurt at their children's poor choices, so they must quickly rally to justify their bad behavior and actions, rather than call it what it is - SIN!  🤬

 Like my daughter said to me recently regarding this context, "Someone must be the ADULT here!"  We must grow a stronger backbone (in the power of God's might) and stand for truth and right- NO MATTER THE COST!  

Stand Strong, dear Christian.   Yes, you will be in the minority.  You will be slandered, scoffed at, ridiculed and scorned......

But then I think of my Leader - a Man named -Jesus!  He was also treated that way while delivering the whole world from a burning hell.  😟

Stand Strong,  while showing love. 
Stand Strong while setting your face like a flint and deciding today that...

"I have decided to follow Jesus, NO turning back, no turning back. 🎶🎶

Though none go with me, still I will follow,
No turning back, no turning back!" 🎵🎵 🥰

James 4:4 "...know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."

Romans 8:7 "Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be."

Proverbs 4:23 "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life."

What direction are YOU headed?  🤔

We love you. 😊 Negative comments will be deleted.  This is a platform to spread truth, not ungodly controversy.

She wrote “all” in ALL caps. Does that mean EVERYONE there was sinful and needs Jesus? 

Yes, that’s exactly what she means.  Jill is SO righteous, holy and perfect that she can look at complete strangers and tell that they are full of sin and need Jesus!  Her heart was so burdened by ALL of those  sinners that she went directly home and told her children about them and what horrible people there are in the world!  She scared those children to death by telling them that ALL of the people at that truck rally are Satan worshippers!

  • Like 9
  • Sad 12

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Timbits took BEST MOMMA and Renee to a monster truck rally. Why not his brothers? 

My guess would be because Jill wouldn’t allow his brothers to go.  They might be lead astray if BEST MOMMA isn’t with them.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think I had ever posted on her page, but I'm blocked anyway.  Guess I must have liked one of those "not godly" comments somewhere along the way.   Seems pretty judgmental to me.  

I guess people dressed for a hot summer evening at the monster truck show just proves they aren't godly enough for her.  Or they are being loud, having a good time (I'm not even going to say they are swearing or drinking).  Who knows what was going on to make her think people need God.  Jill, some of us know God and have God in our lives, but we also live in the real world and know how to have fun or not judge others if they aren't having "my kind of fun."  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Timbits took BEST MOMMA and Renee to a monster truck rally. Why not his brothers? 

Timbo probably doesn’t have enough money to pay for all of them. HUNK didn’t go either. Was probably sleeping off eating half a cake…

Wonder if HUNK drinks alcohol when Manic Beauty isn’t around.

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

The sinful, according to Jill, at the monster truck show, now have their pictures (in multiple videos) on Jill’s Facebook.

She’s a wackadoodle.

 

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

Timbits probably wanted to take just his sister, was it her birthday recently? But JillR couldn’t allow that! She has to be the center of everything.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Timbits probably wanted to take just his sister, was it her birthday recently? But JillR couldn’t allow that! She has to be the center of everything.

Kaylee’s birthday, the not Nurie sister, was the most recent.

I think Renee’s was last month, so it could have been for hers. 🤷🏼‍♀️

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I went to a monster truck show several years ago...you can't have the "Hey, going to the concession stand...need anything?" talk, much less a heart to heart. Those things are loud.

As far as the devotions and her kids "sweetly agreeing" with her, they know they have to agree with Momma or else.

  • Like 23
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/28/2021 at 2:17 AM, GeeGolly said:

Considering many Fundy women go from single to married in less than a year, having doubts makes total sense. It takes me longer to pick out a pair of eye glasses or a winter coat, than it does for these women to commit to marrying a stranger. 

But when was Jinger doubtful? Throughout the entire relationship? During the courtship period? After the engagement? Did she have two brief moments in time, when she questioned marrying Jeremy? Did she have a day of cold feet? Was she looking for reassurance that not having God tap her on the shoulder and saying marry this man, was okay?

Most of the Duggar marriages have been to folks they either knew or were well established in Fundiland. Derick, Ben and Jeremy played in less conservative Fundy circles and were strangers. Jill with her mad school girl crush and Jessa with her cold defiant determination, make Jinger's doubt look very sane.

 

19 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

Because Jill reads here and elsewhere on the internet and she knows we think her kids have no choice in how they live their lives even after they are adults.  So, she emphasizes that her adult daughter has chosen to never go anywhere without her entire family, to never meet anyone or do anything not directly sanctioned by Mama, to sleep in a single bedroom with half a dozen younger kids, to travel crammed into a busted RV and sing and play instruments badly for Jesus and donations.  

We're supposed to think that, if Kaylee wanted, she could have her own friends independent of her mother, that she could go out with those friends and have fun any way she chose within reason, that she could stay home instead of grifting with the rest of the family, that she could get a job and move out.  Like we didn't see what happened to Tim when he showed a tiny spark of independence.

They can have independent thoughts, they just have to confess them to Mama and beg her forgiveness.  Expressing their independent thoughts, let alone acting on them, remains strictly forbidden in all cases.

Kaylee really should run off and join the Air Force.  Seriously.  Assuming she can pass the test.  It's what I did at age 19 (without the running away part!) And it opened the world to me. In so many ways that even a year away at college couldn't.

Imagine if one of Jill's kids joined the military, serving the country Jill claims to love so much, imagine the posts Jill would send. My gawdly son/daughter is now IN the WORLD, pray for him/her!  Don't let them forget god's old fashioned ways! They are being PERSECUTED for having to work on Sunday!  My daughter is forced to wear pants!!!

A four year stint in the military would be so wonderful, especially if they're sent to far flung places like I was.

  • Like 11
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Timbo probably doesn’t have enough money to pay for all of them. HUNK didn’t go either. Was probably sleeping off eating half a cake…

Wonder if HUNK drinks alcohol when Manic Beauty isn’t around.

Jill should have stayed home and let another kid go. You just know she didn't enjoy it anyway, and Phillip or Gabe certainly would have.  I'm sure Jill just people watched, looking for sluty, ungawdly people she could report back home on.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, louannems said:

Jill should have stayed home and let another kid go. You just know she didn't enjoy it anyway, and Phillip or Gabe certainly would have.  I'm sure Jill just people watched, looking for sluty, ungawdly people she could report back home on.

Yes, let the kids go off and have some fun, but remember Jill is "one of the kids". 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes, let the kids go off and have some fun, but remember Jill is "one of the kids". 

And JillR has a warped idea of fun anyway, which I'm sure she's hammered into the minds, hearts, and souls of her children. Imagine going to an event like that monster truck show, and just harping on how depraved and sinful everyone there was, compared to your own fabulously specially blessed SAVED self. 

She's a specially crazy case, but TBH when thinking of these fundie evangelicals I often remember the words of a late relative of mine. He grew up in the 1920's and 30's in a rural area, in a strict and rather puritanical version of the Baptist Church. As an adult, he was a sweet man of few words so I always listened when he spoke. Once in referring to the religion he was reared in (and didn't follow as an adult), he said, with a little smile, "They don't want anybody to have any fun." I think that's a good take on the fundie world view. It's all about Satan with that crowd; they're so busy looking for signs of Satan everywhere they go, they suck all the sunshine and air out of the room.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post

It must be hard being so righteous. Huh, Jill? 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, louannems said:

Jill should have stayed home and let another kid go. You just know she didn't enjoy it anyway, and Phillip or Gabe certainly would have.  I'm sure Jill just people watched, looking for sluty, ungawdly people she could report back home on.

There's some serious weirdness at play when Jill goes to an event that is supposed to be "fun," but she's pre-emptively declared it unholy and full of the unwashed masses that don't follow her brand of religion.  It can't be both!  How can she possibly declare it "fun" when she's too busy judging everyone around her and giving them her raccoon-death glare?  That's not fun, that's her "work," messed up as it is.  Her poor kids probably just wanted one night out of the smelly cramped Barndo to see something new and interesting, and she came along to make sure neither of them enjoyed themselves, because that's not what it was for -it was for making sure they knew that they were surrounded by evil.  And yet, she posted about 10 videos of the trucks.  She makes absolutely no sense.

And I can see why her kids "sweetly agree" with her as she's standing in front of them, wailing and rending her garments and probably speaking in tongues about the evils of the world.  Those poor kids are probably frozen to the spot until Mama exhausts herself, and they know the only acceptable thing to do is to "sweetly agree."  The more crap Jill posts, the sadder I am for those kids because she's giving us glimpses into their daily lives and the horrors they have to put up with.  

 

  • Like 12
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, louannems said:

 

Kaylee really should run off and join the Air Force.  Seriously.  Assuming she can pass the test.  It's what I did at age 19 (without the running away part!) And it opened the world to me. In so many ways that even a year away at college couldn't.

Imagine if one of Jill's kids joined the military, serving the country Jill claims to love so much, imagine the posts Jill would send. My gawdly son/daughter is now IN the WORLD, pray for him/her!  Don't let them forget god's old fashioned ways! They are being PERSECUTED for having to work on Sunday!  My daughter is forced to wear pants!!!

A four year stint in the military would be so wonderful, especially if they're sent to far flung places like I was.

That would be great, but what type of documents did you need to enlist? I watched “Sons of Perdition,” a documentary about the lost boys from the FLDS cult, and many of them had parents who were holding their birth certificates and other important things hostage. One boy had to meet his mother clandestinely in a fast food restaurant parking lot to get his. I should  hope Jill would not be spiteful if any of the children decided to do something to better themselves that fell outside of her ignorant parameters, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

That would be great, but what type of documents did you need to enlist? I watched “Sons of Perdition,” a documentary about the lost boys from the FLDS cult, and many of them had parents who were holding their birth certificates and other important things hostage. One boy had to meet his mother clandestinely in a fast food restaurant parking lot to get his. I should  hope Jill would not be spiteful if any of the children decided to do something to better themselves that fell outside of her ignorant parameters, but I wouldn’t put it past her.

Any kid over 18 can get a copy of their birth certificate by contacting the bureau of vital statistics in the city or state where they were born.  If one of the adult Rod kids wanted to join the Armed Forces, they could do so  without Jill's assistance.  Her adult kids all seem to have driver's licenses, if they can do that, they can get their birth certificate.

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

I don't think I had ever posted on her page, but I'm blocked anyway.  Guess I must have liked one of those "not godly" comments somewhere along the way.   Seems pretty judgmental to me.  

I guess people dressed for a hot summer evening at the monster truck show just proves they aren't godly enough for her.  Or they are being loud, having a good time (I'm not even going to say they are swearing or drinking).  Who knows what was going on to make her think people need God.  Jill, some of us know God and have God in our lives, but we also live in the real world and know how to have fun or not judge others if they aren't having "my kind of fun."  

You’re not alone.  Jill blocked me on IG for some unknown reason.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Rootbeer said:

Any kid over 18 can get a copy of their birth certificate by contacting the bureau of vital statistics in the city or state where they were born.  If one of the adult Rod kids wanted to join the Armed Forces, they could do so  without Jill's assistance.  Her adult kids all seem to have driver's licenses, if they can do that, they can get their birth certificate.

Ah, you’re right. Several of the Sons of Perdition were minors who needed their documents to enroll in school and they were all born on the Warren Jeffs compound. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Turquoise said:

I went to a monster truck show several years ago...you can't have the "Hey, going to the concession stand...need anything?" talk, much less a heart to heart. Those things are loud.

As far as the devotions and her kids "sweetly agreeing" with her, they know they have to agree with Momma or else.

The “heart to heart” conversation happened on the way home, when they were talking smack about everybody who attended the rally.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

I think the military would probably be the most viable escape option for them, logistics-wise, especially since Tim seemed to struggle so much with college, but I'm also not sure if any of them could hack basic training. I could just see the first time a drill sergeant/drill instructor tearing into them with maximum profanity and them wanting to cover their ears, convert him or her to Jesus, and then cry to Best Mama Ever, which then prompts her to make a post about it. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not sure any of the Rodlets could pass the physical to enlist. They'd all probably be 4F. And they'd never get through the rigors of basic.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

The way they played volleyball I’d say none can pass the basic training. 
 

They are so malnourished they’d probably collapse and die 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

21 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

Because Jill reads here and elsewhere on the internet and she knows we think her kids have no choice in how they live their lives even after they are adults.  So, she emphasizes that her adult daughter has chosen to never go anywhere without her entire family, to never meet anyone or do anything not directly sanctioned by Mama, to sleep in a single bedroom with half a dozen younger kids, to travel crammed into a busted RV and sing and play instruments badly for Jesus and donations.  

We're supposed to think that, if Kaylee wanted, she could have her own friends independent of her mother, that she could go out with those friends and have fun any way she chose within reason, that she could stay home instead of grifting with the rest of the family, that she could get a job and move out.  Like we didn't see what happened to Tim when he showed a tiny spark of independence.

They can have independent thoughts, they just have to confess them to Mama and beg her forgiveness.  Expressing their independent thoughts, let alone acting on them, remains strictly forbidden in all cases.

Part of Jill's insistence on telling other people these lies comes from her continual effort to keep Kaylee convinced that they're true, I expect. She's gonna always be acting as if everything her kids do is their choice because if she stopped harping on that they might start to wonder about it.

That's what my family did. They spoke this language of my "choice" all the damn time, in the family and outside it, partly to portray themselves in a way that would seem good to outsiders. But mainly to keep up the brainwashing of us brainwashees 24/7. Ultimately it didn't work on me. But it did work, totally or partially, on others. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes, let the kids go off and have some fun, but remember Jill is "one of the kids". 

Unfortunately, people like this don't even let adults go off and have fun on their own. If a fun prospect even gets attempted -- they come along and make sure that no fun is had whatsoever. 

These kids aren't human beings to her and never will be. They're Jill's tentacles. And you don't let your tentacles go off on their own and roam around the sea floor without you. 

Been there. No fun allowed. 

Well, if the perps decide to enjoy some aggression against one of their charges during the event, then they have fun. Nobody else ever does, though. If we're talking about actual fun, at any rate.

Unfortunately, I'm sure many of Jill's charges have allowed themselves to be convinced that what Mama says is fun, is fun. And there's no other "good" fun on Earth.  That's the only way their developing brains can come up with to cope with the life they've been given and make it bearable and navigable for themselves, poor slobs. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 6
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, scriggle said:

I'm not sure any of the Rodlets could pass the physical to enlist. They'd all probably be 4F. And they'd never get through the rigors of basic.

Yeah I think that's a definite possibility. I was so fixated on their behavior that I temporarily forgot how fragile and unhealthy those poor kids look. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I am very close to my 15-year-old great-niece.  We have many discussions about all types of subjects and we often agree, but not always.  If she ever "sweetly" agreed with me, I would know it was lip service and appeasement.  We each think through what the other has said, offer input, and come to our own conclusions.  Shocker.

Jill is so dumb that she doesn't understand that sweetly agreeing just means nodding, smiling, and parroting back what Mama just said so as not to feel the wrath of Mama.

I hate Jill.

  • Like 20
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Since Jill claims so many people there needed Jesus in their lives, I'm sure that was a grand time. I'll bet all our money that they sat there and judged everyone there the entire time. Didn't care at all about the race.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, beckie said:

It must be hard being so righteous. Huh, Jill? 

And SEVERELY persecuted. You can’t forget that (because Jill will remind you)

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

HI it’s SERIOUSLY PERSECUTED Jillcatraz here. How can you make fun of MY perfect FAMILY unit. I will SEVERELY pray for all of you!!! 
 

SATAN is real he is EVERYWHERE especially in HUNK’S BELLY. 
 

send me $$$ I need more extensions and PLEXUS. I am not pregnant yet!!!

2CAD5103-1C21-419C-B990-02DC8CB59E39.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, scriggle said:

I'm not sure any of the Rodlets could pass the physical to enlist. They'd all probably be 4F. And they'd never get through the rigors of basic.

Not to mention, a recruit usually has to have a real High School diploma or a GED.  Tim may have that from his time away at school, but I doubt the others would qualify on paper, and even he would likely struggle on the rest of the academic requirements.    I know the Air Force expects a minimum score of 36 on the AFQT(part of the ASVAB) for high school graduates and 50 for GED holders with 15 hours of (accredited) college credit and 65 for GED holders without the college credit.  Other branches will accept lower scores, but they still expect a basic level of education and/or knowledge that those kids simply don't demonstrate.

For reference the AFQT part of the ASVAB tests things like word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, arithmetic reasoning, and mathematics knowledge.

  • Like 7
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Jill is so dumb that she doesn't understand that sweetly agreeing just means nodding, smiling, and parroting back what Mama just said so as not to feel the wrath of Mama.

I hate Jill.

Unfortunately I think she's pretty smart, in her own twisted way.  I feel like she has to be intelligent in order to have so successfully brainwashed her kids.  When they were little, it was probably very easy.  But as they grew up and took tiny baby steps out into the world, it  had to have gotten much harder for her to control them.  Look at Tim - he left, potentially started learning and questioning, and Jill was able to grab him and drag him right back into the fold.  Jill clearly knew what to say and do to get him back before he got too far.  He probably never questioned coming back home to Mama.  So maybe "intelligent" is the wrong word, maybe "evil genius" is better.  And if her kids are "sweetly agreeing," it's because she's so deep into their heads that her thoughts are their thoughts, so they know nothing else.

She might even be smarter than Jim Blob Duggar because his kids have started to peel away from his clutches, for good and for (extremely) evil.  Either way, he loses to JillRod in the zombie robot children department.

I hate her too.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 14
  • Useful 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Unfortunately I think she's pretty smart, in her own twisted way.  I feel like she has to be intelligent in order to have so successfully brainwashed her kids.  When they were little, it was probably very easy.  But as they grew up and took tiny baby steps out into the world, it  had to have gotten much harder for her to control them.  Look at Tim - he left, potentially started learning and questioning, and Jill was able to grab him and drag him right back into the fold.  Jill clearly knew what to say and do to get him back before he got too far.  He probably never questioned coming back home to Mama.  So maybe "intelligent" is the wrong word, maybe "evil genius" is better.  And if her kids are "sweetly agreeing," it's because she's so deep into their heads that her thoughts are their thoughts, so they know nothing else.

She might even be smarter than Jim Blob Duggar because his kids have started to peel away from his clutches, for good and for (extremely) evil.  Either way, he loses to JillRod in the zombie robot children department.

I hate her too.  

Not so much intelligent as manipulative.  Remember, Jill grew up in a similar, ultra fundy, homeschooled, judgmental home.  She got training from birth in how to keep kids under one's thumb and snuff out any initiative or original thought.  It worked for her, she expects it to work for all her kids, too.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Madtown said:

Since Jill claims so many people there needed Jesus in their lives, I'm sure that was a grand time. I'll bet all our money that they sat there and judged everyone there the entire time. Didn't care at all about the race.

That is why I enjoy snarking on the Jilldo types.  She has absolutely no sense of irony, as she judges people she doesn't even know, and deems them in need of her brand of Christianity.  So I'll judge her and her ilk all day long, and unlike Jilldo, I'll have fun doing it too.  She is a special kind of a stupid, judgmental, hateful bitch that deserves all the snark she gets, and then some.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

The “heart to heart” conversation happened on the way home, when they were talking smack about everybody who attended the rally.

But did they convert anyone in the parking lot?

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Madtown said:

Since Jill claims so many people there needed Jesus in their lives, I'm sure that was a grand time. I'll bet all our money that they sat there and judged everyone there the entire time. Didn't care at all about the race.

Not just “so many people,” but ALL.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Latest Medic Corps “news”. Using spoiler because it’s long:

Spoiler

As many of you have seen MEDIC Corps’ response to disasters in the US and Caribbean, you may not know about our biggest, flagship project in the Philippines. A few years ago, the MEDIC Corps team responded to a mass casualty disaster in the Philippines. It wasn’t the disaster that left us overwhelmed...

The Filipino medical system is 30 years behind the US. We witnessed many critical patients dying preventable deaths because they didn’t receive intervention in a timely manner to make an impact. The Filipino medical professionals are asking MEDIC Corps for training in emergency medical services and to establish protocols and sequences like US-based hospitals. The Bicol Trauma Center hospital staff is equipped with the necessary medical personnel, technology, and tools but requested our help in training and reorganization.

The diverse MEDIC Corps team of doctors, nurses, and specialists are partnering with the Bicol hospital to train personnel, establish protocols, and create systems. We’re evaluating each department, bringing solutions and plans to raise the standard of care so people will have a fighting chance at getting life-saving treatments.

Here’s how MEDIC Corps is partnering with the Filipino government, hospitals, and churches.

LIFE FLIGHT: Per the emergency medicine “golden hour” rule, a patient needs to receive trauma care within 1 hour of a critical injury; otherwise, their chances of survival dramatically decrease. Currently, only 12% of the Bicol Region population has access to emergency medical care within the “golden hour.” There are approximately 3.5 million people within a 30-minute flight to the Bicol hospital. Helicopter flight will increase life-saving access to emergency medical care within the golden hour by 775%. The Philippines has no life flight available to the public, and we’ve purchased the first life flight helicopter for the Bicol Region.

911 & FIRST RESPONDERS:We’re working with the Filipino government to expand their limited emergency dispatch (911) system, paid and volunteer fire departments, and training first responders.

CHAPLAINCY & CHURCHES:We’re building a network of churches and pastors who are available at the hospital supporting families in need to get back on their feet after an emergency, following up after leaving the hospital, connecting with local resources, sharing the Gospel, and discipling.

ER RESIDENCY: In the Philippines, the emergency rooms (ER) are not staffed with specialized ER doctors who are trained to deal with every emergency. MEDIC Corps is partnering with the Philippine College of Emergency Physicians to establish an ER Residency program in Bicol Hospital. These residency-trained, board-certified doctors will have the skills to provide an excellent standard of care for critical patients.

We have a bold vision.

It’s been said, if you give a hungry man a fish, you feed him for a day, but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. We are working towards just that—to coach the Filipinos to sustain their own quality emergency medical system and duplicate these efforts across the country, ultimately impacting 100 million Filipinos who are determined to change their childrens’ future.

After the Philippines, this pilot program could be implemented in other countries across the world.

You can join us in this ground-breaking project.

We have a qualified team and a plan to make change. We need your help to continue implementing. We’re reaching people at their lowest point with the Gospel of Jesus Christ—giving them a hand UP, not a handout—through training, equipment, and accountability.

Will you multiply these efforts with us and invest in the future of the Philippines and the world?

Your gift of $30, $60, $200, or any amount will not stop giving as it is going towards training for lasting impact, sustainability, and changing a country’s standard of care.

We thank you for your continued prayers and support. Together, we’ll save lives and be the hands and feet of Jesus to the Philippines and across the world.

God bless,

Nathan Bates
Director of Operations, MEDIC Corps

Donate

 

  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Moderator Announcement- The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

 

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history.

 

Hate Speech and Insensitive Language 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size