Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

81E69395-899D-4063-87C6-06333AD8816F.jpeg

🙄🙄🙄 oh really. You sure love stuff Jilldo.

Positions won’t fulfill you... my mind went to x rated bwahaha 

Saw this yesterday. It got a huge dose of side eye from moi. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Jill R is about herself ALL THE TIME. The ironic stuff she posts is not about her, it about us. It could walk up and smack her in the face and she still wouldn't get it!

• Love 12
10 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

81E69395-899D-4063-87C6-06333AD8816F.jpeg

🙄🙄🙄 oh really. You sure love stuff Jilldo.

Positions won’t fulfill you... my mind went to x rated bwahaha 

If possessions won't fulfill you, why does she buy so much stuff? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

Jill has 2 new FB posts up.  They’re doozies, especially the one with Nurie.  The other one features Janessa and Tessie.  Tessie has perfected the high-pitched, breathy voice like her older sisters, and Jill has the ridiculous baby voice going on when talking to Janessa.

21 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

But she has money now, so clocks, aquariums, and cosmetic work are possible. And she deserves it all. 

This is just beyond infuriating.  Her house is floor-to-ceiling tchotchkes, she never appears without full makeup/nails/extensions/jewelry, she and hubby go out to eat constantly, and her garden is full of literal crap - yet her girls walk around in ill-fitting shoes and 75% of her kids appear malnourished.  There is something seriously messed up in her brain.  Her kids are just more possessions, not actual humans who need food and toys and love.  She's sick.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

964A5803-16A5-40FA-960D-B2625B6346B3.jpeg

No, they bothered  people who finally said yes just to make them go away. 

22 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill says That’s Janessa wedding dress.

I call it a poorly fit rag. 

What a sad existence her kids have. 

07CC98A2-C986-4271-87F8-0F8DC3CE1B4C.jpeg

AC6B97B3-30A1-4AA9-9226-309F01090C57.jpeg

Poor thing, the get up is awfully sad looking. 

• Love 5

There's a lace doily under those (fake?) plants.  In the kitchen. 

My grandmother and mother had doilies to protect their furniture from scratches, but never in the kitchen. I have not seen any in years.  

• Love 4

She talks to Janessa like she is a puppy. Why on earth is that child wearing a confirmation dress. Why can't these children ever have appropriate and well-fitting clothing? They look always look so unkempt.

That "garden" is the most ridiculous and ugly thing I have ever seen. She does not have an eye for...well, anything. She half-asses everything - she can't even be bothered to trench the border in correctly.

Notice everything is "my" and "mine" - my fish tank, my garden. Never our. 

Also, one of my sons is a plumber. Since they put those extra bathrooms in without any permits or inspections, they are in for a world of hurt when their septic tank gets overburdened unless they get it cleaned out every 4-6 months (usually it is every 18-24 months, but that tank was intended for a 2 bedroom house -  4 people, not 14 or 15.  He's surprised that their leach field has not gotten overwhelmed yet too.

• Useful 5
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Insert Username said:

Also, one of my sons is a plumber. Since they put those extra bathrooms in without any permits or inspections, they are in for a world of hurt when their septic tank gets overburdened unless they get it cleaned out every 4-6 months (usually it is every 18-24 months, but that tank was intended for a 2 bedroom house -  4 people, not 14 or 15.  He's surprised that their leach field has not gotten overwhelmed yet too.

I wonder if she will post pictures or a video when that happens. 

• LOL 15
6 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

No, they bothered  people who finally said yes just to make them go away. 

Poor thing, the get up is awfully sad looking. 

If the Rod kids came up to you with their die-away wispy baby voices and David's homemade tracts, I can certainly see the pity instincts appearing!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

She will pray for a godly plumber to donate time and materials to fix everything.

I think her father owns a spetic business, or some other relative.  She's covered.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Insert Username said:

I've only ever lived in urban/suburban settings with sewers.  What does a failed/overwhelmed septic system look like?  Oh wait, not look like!!! 💩 How does it reveal itself?

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

I think her father owns a spetic business, or some other relative.  She's covered.

Yes her father does.

2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I've only ever lived in urban/suburban settings with sewers.  What does a failed/overwhelmed septic system look like?  Oh wait, not look like!!! 💩 How does it reveal itself?

By backing up, or making the yard soggy. 💩 

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

July 15th child tax $ is coming. $250-$300 depending on the age. Jill might get a LOT of $...

Which she then will spend on herself, we will know because she'll tell us all about her new crap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Yep that’s what you 2 need pizza. Bet the kids got nothing and had to share one can of soup for all of them.

87074ACD-2E2E-4222-8031-A5165FBBC465.jpeg

If I took a pic of us holding hands (which, by the way, is an awkward way to take a pic!) so I could post about our exciting trip to pick up pizza on SM, my husband would think I'd lost my damn mind!

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
Just now, BetyBee said:

If I took a pic of us holding hands (which, by the way, is an awkward way to take a pic!) so I could post about our exciting trip to pick up pizza on SM, my husband would think I'd lost my damn mind!

Is it just me, or do his fingers (at least the ones we can see) look swollen? I know he's a big guy, but they look extra fat to me.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Teriacky said:

Back to the kitchen pictures - I’d that a toaster ON THE FLOOR?!!

... guess it didn’t go with Jill’s tchotchkes...

It's on her ugly kitchen counter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Teriacky said:

Back to the kitchen pictures - I’d that a toaster ON THE FLOOR?!!

... guess it didn’t go with Jill’s tchotchkes...

No, I think it's the kitchen counter...... I think?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Is it just me, or do his fingers (at least the ones we can see) look swollen? I know he's a big guy, but they look extra fat to me.

I think they’re just really fat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Retaining salt ? Wouldn’t surprise me if he has SEVERELY high blood pressure 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Chelsy Bontrager Maxwell is pregnant with #3 and she's due in September. She announced on her own blog on Thursday and today the Maxwells announced her pregnancy on their blog. She's wearing jeans, which is cool since the Maxwells hate jeans.

She and John Maxwell have two sons Axton (born January 2019), and Elliot (born in June 2020 on @emmawoodhouse's birthday). She's just like Kendra, except Kendra is 22 and Chelsy is 30.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Chelsy Bontrager Maxwell is pregnant with #3 and she's due in September. She announced on her own blog on Thursday and today the Maxwells announced her pregnancy on their blog. She's wearing jeans, which is cool since the Maxwells hate jeans.

She and John Maxwell have two sons Axton (born January 2019), and Elliot (born in June 2020 on @emmawoodhouse's birthday). She's just like Kendra, except Kendra is 22 and Chelsy is 30.

I was the least surprised person ever when Chelsy announced. She inadvertently let the cat out of the bag when she mentioned that two new Bontragers were on the way, but the only known pregnancy was her sister, Alison. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I was the least surprised person ever when Chelsy announced. She inadvertently let the cat out of the bag when she mentioned that two new Bontrager were on the way, but the only known pregnancy was her sister, Alison. 

Was that inadvertent or was that "hey everyone keep checking my blog for the official announcement"?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CouchTater said:

Well, in the words of Erma Bombeck, "the grass is always greener over the septic tank." A suspicious lushness is seen in the yard. Then there's a little water pooling here and there. Etc. .... Worse from there if you don't act, of course. 

I assume that if Jill has relatives in the business she grifts herself a service call from someone before things get out of control.......although I guess you never know with her. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I bet she grifts help from the church when her septic tank turns into shit city. I don't think any of her family lives terribly close by, but I could be wrong. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Yep that’s what you 2 need pizza. Bet the kids got nothing and had to share one can of soup for all of them.

87074ACD-2E2E-4222-8031-A5165FBBC465.jpeg

When she goes on and on about him I can't help but wonder...is she really still that physically attracted to him? Because that is possible despite his looks. But when she's so performative about her HOTT marriage, I get the sense this is just her being a dutiful Christian wife. Still, I wonder. Sorry--next round of brain bleach is on me. 

I just  watched the video with Janessa and the football and found it so disturbing. On a positive note, it looks like she can walk, but does the child talk? Her silence was eerie to me, and I also thought she seemed to respond to directions quite slowly. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, CouchTater said:

maybe Austin can answer that for us. He is up for court May 25 for selling a house without proper septic inspection or permit. People who bought the flipped house from Austin claim human waste and the accompanying smell in their front yard.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/2882283/joy-anna-duggar-austin-forsyth-testify-trial/

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Portia said:

I just  watched the video with Janessa and the football and found it so disturbing. On a positive note, it looks like she can walk, but does the child talk? Her silence was eerie to me, and I also thought she seemed to respond to directions quite slowly. 

Was that a football? It looked like a giant, very cheap, chocolate Easter egg. 

It's best not to speak in the Rodrigues household. An unapproved opinion or observation might get you physically punished. Best Momma will tell you what to memorize and repeat. I think Janessa is smart to know this already at her age. 

8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill says That’s Janessa wedding dress.

I call it a poorly fit rag. 

What a sad existence her kids have. 

07CC98A2-C986-4271-87F8-0F8DC3CE1B4C.jpeg

AC6B97B3-30A1-4AA9-9226-309F01090C57.jpeg

The kids never wear appropriate clothing for anything

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

Am i alone in noticing that Sophia is only one who doesnt have a plate of food infront of her. FUCK YOU JILL

It looks as though the four youngest are sharing their salads. And... they are standing up. There are no chairs that I can see.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

E1C9C5CE-C28F-413A-B4B8-B39F81E89D04.jpeg

You'd think it would be extremely distracting to not only David but the other parishioners to have "Jilly" snapping pic after pic while he's trying to preach a sermon.  I doubt she even listens to what he says, what with her taking eleventy-thousand pictures of him attempting to capture the perfect combo of "serious preacher man" and "hot hunk o' hubby." 

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

It looks as though the four youngest are sharing their salads. And... they are standing up. There are no chairs that I can see.

I think they’re using a bench.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1