Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
sweet201

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other TLC Families Thread)

Recommended Posts


56 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It looks like Jill took her extensions out. 

The extensions are cascading down her back instead of pulled to the front.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Timba still trying to work his way off the shitlist. His body language in those pictures. He looks like he's about to start blinking Morse code messages. 

Hands in his pockets so he doesn't have to hug her...yeah that kid is buying flowers out of obligation not love.

 

Edited by P2C2E
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

such and awkward photo and really big deal??!  How many son't have given their mother flowers today?!?!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Why didn’t Jill write something to her mom for Mother’s Day? Selfish narcissist only sees herself.

She did, but she put a picture of herself on the post, instead of her mother. 🙄 Also, she’s blocked me on IG, although I have no earthly idea why, since I’ve never made one comment about her on IG and my user name is completely different. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by farmgal4 · Reason: Never mind
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She did, but she put a picture of herself on the post, instead of her mother. 🙄 Also, she’s blocked me on IG, although I have no earthly idea why, since I’ve never made one comment about her on IG and my user name is completely different. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She blocked me on Instagram too!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was wrong about Jill posting a picture of herself to do a tribute to her mother.  It was a tribute from Renee to Jill.  I’m so upset about Jill blocking me on IG that I wasn’t paying attention. 😭

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

New gushing post up from Renee. Of course, Jill posted a picture of herself. Renee also got her a corsage (and other things). 🙄

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Well I'm blocked by Jilly I think that the reason is that I called Chimpy once too often. 

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I was wrong about Jill posting a picture of herself to do a tribute to her mother.  It was a tribute from Renee to Jill.  I’m so upset about Jill blocking me on IG that I wasn’t paying attention. 😭

I thought it was a tribute to herself at first, too! It's not until the end that you see it's from "Renee." The corsage was a separate post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

New gushing post up from Renee. Of course, Jill posted a picture of herself. Renee also got her a corsage (and other things). 🙄

Of course she did 🙄

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

51 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

such and awkward photo and really big deal??!  How many son't have given their mother flowers today?!?!

Going by the line at our floral shop I'm going to say the entire freaking town so she isn't as special as she likes herself to be. It may come as a shock to her but the heathens love their moms too. 

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing from Nurie and the World's Best Son-in-Law?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Well, gee, now I am disappointed.  My kids got me flowers but no corsage.  I guess I'm not the "Bestest Momma Ever".🤪

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Nothing from Nurie and the World's Best Son-in-Law?

wonder how Jilly's mind is processing what to do regarding comments on Nurie and Anna Duggar's brother.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Albanyguy said:

Nothing from Nurie and the World's Best Son-in-Law?

You mean Nurie and ANNA DUGGAR’S BROTHER?

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

Gotta wonder if Jill now regrets letting Smuggar emcee Nurie's reception. Because we know that wasn't Nurie's decision. Jill went for celebrity. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

The corsage, as pictured on Facebook is different from any I have ever seen. It's not terrible but different than what I usually see, especially for Mother's Day. Not many people wear corsages in my church any more, but when I was growing up, we wore a red rose to honor our mothers if they were living and a white one if they were deceased. Her mom is still living. Her corsage is a white rose it seems, a red carnation, another small white flower and then 3 beads at the end of twisted wires. There is nothing wrong with it, just not what I would have selected.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

What is up with this crowd and corsages? I haven’t worn one since my senior prom.

Some moms wear them on Mother's day to church.I got my mom and mil one when I had my daughter christened on Mother's day.It just makes for a nice touch  :)

8 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I mean come on Jill. You don’t actually believe that?

 

🙄🙄🙄

 

 

FD1B9156-A840-4BA1-AA02-70D5E37B2C5B.jpeg

Hard working??? When? Where? 

He presses the print button.The kids do the rest

Edited by sondraK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nurie is finally looking slightly pregnant,

Anna Duggar's brother looks good with the beard.

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Does Jill have a mother? What about shrek? Or are they not as godly enough as Jill is. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Does Jill have a mother? What about shrek? Or are they not as godly enough as Jill is. 

They both have moms

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Does Jill have a mother? What about shrek? Or are they not as godly enough as Jill is. 

Both of their mothers are still alive and the family sees them.  But, Jill's SM is all about JILL.  Even the posts featuring her kids are all about Jill.  If Jill's mother wants a mention on Jill's FB or Instagram, she needs to step it up and send Jill some gifts.  Jill will forge the note herself.

 Jill's parents are also fundies and she was homeschooled, which probably accounts for her barely passing acquaintance with grammar, spelling and punctuation.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

 

Nurie is finally looking slightly pregnant,

 

Ok but could you tell if she wasn’t groping her own vagina? 🤔 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post

Jill's everything is about Jill and Jill only. I'll bet she has lists ready for every important (to her) day that she gives out and if if she doesn't receive at least half of the list of demands that person is on her shit list. And if the person giving the gift wants it to remain private between them, that gets put on an even bigger shit list.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Both of their mothers are still alive and the family sees them.  But, Jill's SM is all about JILL.  Even the posts featuring her kids are all about Jill.  If Jill's mother wants a mention on Jill's FB or Instagram, she needs to step it up and send Jill some gifts.  Jill will forge the note herself.

 Jill's parents are also fundies and she was homeschooled, which probably accounts for her barely passing acquaintance with grammar, spelling and punctuation.

That’s sad,I feel for both moms not getting a mention. I know it’s just Instagram but you’d think she wanna talk about her mom and how much of a godly woman she is etc and how her “hunk” was raised by such a godly mama..

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

15 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

That’s sad,I feel for both moms not getting a mention. I know it’s just Instagram but you’d think she wanna talk about her mom and how much of a godly woman she is etc and how her “hunk” was raised by such a godly mama..

Hunk's mama isn't so godly. Hunk wasn't saved until he was around 19.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Gotta wonder if Jill now regrets letting Smuggar emcee Nurie's reception. Because we know that wasn't Nurie's decision. Jill went for celebrity. 

Omg, I forgot about that, but I think it serves her ass right!  You can find me in the closet. 😞

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, heckkitty said:

Ok but could you tell if she wasn’t groping her own vagina? 🤔 

godly women don’t do that! Only husband is allowed 🤣🤣🤣

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Jill's mama only had four kids then seemed to make the decision to stop (after four kids in 3 years.)  Her own parents become fundie later in life and raised their girls to be quiverfull even though they stopped at 4 kids.  Her daughters have all had bigger families and since Jill has the biggest family she deserves to post to herself. The biggest family wins. 

Jill may have always been an attention seeker, but Mama and Papa Noyes made the decision to go fundie.  Screw the Noyes parents. They deserve to be the parents of Jill.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Why is Nurie wearing a satin bridesmaid’s dress to church? And why is she trying to cradle a non-existent bump? She’s what, ten weeks? The baby’s roughly the size of a prune. She looks like she just ate a little too much at the post-service trip to Golden Corral. I’ve got a bigger bump than that and I haven’t been pregnant in 5 years.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

Why is Nurie wearing a satin bridesmaid’s dress to church? And why is she trying to cradle a non-existent bump? She’s what, ten weeks? The baby’s roughly the size of a prune. She looks like she just ate a little too much at the post-service trip to Golden Corral. I’ve got a bigger bump than that and I haven’t been pregnant in 5 years.

I'm laughing as I'm typing this because I thought the same thing! It looked a little ridiculous..lol

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like the pic of Nuri and Nathan was taken right before he plowed her over or right before he ran away.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EC60F665-E6EF-4BAD-8746-960E0D416109.jpeg

Jill reads here doesn’t she. 

  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, FizzyPuff said:

Jill reads here doesn’t she. 

Her persecution complex compels her to troll boards like this and also on Reddit.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

EC60F665-E6EF-4BAD-8746-960E0D416109.jpeg

That is super lame. Her mom doesn’t rate her own message, just a mention when Jill is mass addressing random moms on social media. That seems like a big F U and total after thought.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Jill writes 1 sentence to her mom.

And a whole page to herself! (Allegedly Kaylee wrote that). I doubt Kaylee wrote that.

 

Oh Jilldo.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I guess Nathan has been trained. He bought Nurie one of those Willow Tree figures Jill loves so much. The trailer will soon be covered in paper flowers and knickknacks. 

Did Mrs. Keller have a shower for Nurie? I'm trying to figure out what that big pink and blue basket thing is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, BradandJanet said:

I guess Nathan has been trained. He bought Nurie one of those Willow Tree figures Jill loves so much. The trailer will soon be covered in paper flowers and knickknacks. 

Did Mrs. Keller have a shower for Nurie? I'm trying to figure out what that big pink and blue basket thing is. 

There is a happy Mother’s Day balloon in the picture. My guess the church had an event for Mother’s Day. 
 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

There is a happy Mother’s Day balloon in the picture. My guess the church had an event for Mother’s Day. 
 

 

Probably. Now that I look closer, I see the basket thingy is a cover for the speaker's lectern. If I didn't know better, I'd think Jill had a hand in designing it. 

  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I guess Nathan has been trained. He bought Nurie one of those Willow Tree figures Jill loves so much. The trailer will soon be covered in paper flowers and knickknacks. 

Did Mrs. Keller have a shower for Nurie? I'm trying to figure out what that big pink and blue basket thing is. 

I think the photo of Nurie and Mrs Keller might be around Easter.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, mynextmistake said:

And why is she trying to cradle a non-existent bump? She’s what, ten weeks? The baby’s roughly the size of a prune. She looks like she just ate a little too much at the post-service trip to Golden Corral. I’ve got a bigger bump than that and I haven’t been pregnant in 5 years.

Nurie, stop trying to make bump happen!

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, graefin said:

Nurie, stop trying to make bump happen!

I wont give her too much shit about trying to make the bump happen.  It is her first one, and shes been told all her life by best mama ever that it's all she's good for.

  • Like 9
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

I guess Nathan has been trained. He bought Nurie one of those Willow Tree figures Jill loves so much. The trailer will soon be covered in paper flowers and knickknacks. 

Did Mrs. Keller have a shower for Nurie? I'm trying to figure out what that big pink and blue basket thing is. 

I was wondering where this picture was taken. There is a large wood cross, balloons, a garden bench,  a hoop with something that looks like a fitted sheet draped over it and a  religious banner.  

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I was wondering where this picture was taken. There is a large wood cross, balloons, a garden bench,  a hoop with something that looks like a fitted sheet draped over it and a  religious banner.  

I'm also confused. It looked like Easter decorations, but we're a month out from Easter. And it looks like one of the balloons says "Mother" on it like it's a Mother's Day balloon. Maybe they didn't take down the decorations in the church basement.

Nurie's wearing a corsage in the Nathan photos, which I assumed was on actual Mother's Day since she looks more pregnant there than in the Mrs. K photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Scarlett45

Moderator Announcement- The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

 

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history.

 

Hate Speech and Insensitive Language 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size