Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sleepysuzy said:

Jill's audio was off. Trying again.

Nurie is pregnant. She's due in October. They only found out two weeks ago.

I'm glad it isn't Jill. I hope she doesn't make an even bigger nuisance of herself, but I'm sure she will. Best of luck to Nurie. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, sleepysuzy said:

Jill's audio was off. Trying again.

Nurie is pregnant.

Just as long as Jill remains barren.  Poor Nathan and Nurie; Jill even steals their right to announce their own pregnancy in their own way.  She no doubt plans to go to every ultrasound and most prenatal visits so she can tell us all about it.  Wild horses couldn't keep her out of the delivery where she will take dozens of selfies with Nurie, Nathan, and their child deep in the background behind her.

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, sleepysuzy said:

Nurie is pregnant. She's due in October. They only found out two weeks ago.

Jeez, isn't that super early to announce a pregnancy, especially one that's NOT YOURS? I mean, I get if it was Jill, even if she ended up with another SEVERE miscarriage, she would want the world to know, but poor Nurie... Of course "poor Nurie" applies to pretty much her entire life with Jill, so I guess this is no exception.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, doodlebug said:

Nurie is extraneous to the process at this point.  It is all about Jill and her impending grandmotherhood from this point on.  Nurie is just the vehicle for the baby that Jill can exploit for hits on Instagram.  I expect the girls are already planning a shower for Jill- Grandma needs more crap!  I'm sure Jill is working on her registry even now.

So, if Nurie is due in October which makes her 8-9 weeks pregnant AT MOST right now.  It's going to be a very long 8+ months.

Her due date is 10/12.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

JB and Michelle were speakers at the marriage retreat last year, so they go and probably any other duggar couples go for free. that was the beauty of the Joy and Austin match. Duggars get free camp/speaking engagements post Josh scandals and Fort Rock Camp gets the Duggar name/fans to fill their camps

Ok,got ya.Thx

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jill must be thrilled. Nurie's pregnancy gives her plenty of excuses to visit Florida over the next nine months and vacation on Nathan's dime. 

Nathan is going to have to put his foot down and tell Best MIL NO MORE!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Nathan is going to have to put his foot down and tell Best MIL NO MORE!

He hasn't so far (at least it seems so) so I'm not sure if he will start now. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

He hasn't so far (at least it seems so) so I'm not sure if he will start now. 

I said he was going to have to do it. Whether he actually has the cojones to follow through is another story. Jill certainly wouldn't understand saving up for a baby. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

That’s my version 

Jill is wearing a Plexus shirt how tacky

Didn’t she mention a while back that Nurie had begun taking Plexus? I bet Jill will claim that is what helped her get pregnant after 6 barren months...

27 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Her due date is 10/12.

Well, great. That's Mr Jyn's birthday. At least chances are good that that won't be the actual day the birth will take place. And, yeah, I agree with those who say it's awfully early to be announcing. But then again, given Jill's miscarriage memorial, the earlier the better - if all goes well, glory be to God, and if it doesn't, then all the more potential for advertising your SEVERE suffering. Regardless, I do hope everything works out for them. I predict that Nathan will be absolutely besotted, and hope he starts putting more money into the Nurthan Nativity than into keeping Jill placated.

• Love 14
Just now, beckie said:

What do you wanna bet that Jill puts herself front and center when Nurie gives birth? I'll bet even Nathan wont get to be there because best mama has to make it all about herself!

Jill has her kids in the hospital and seems to get regular prenatal care; so I presume Nurie will do the same.  If COVID is still an issue in October, it could be that only one person will be allowed to be present for the birth and visit afterwards.  I can see Jill turning on the waterworks and guilting Nathan into letting her be Nurie's support person.  She is just that selfish.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

Well, Nurie is due on Columbus Day.  If Columbus could discover America (or, more accurately, the Bahamas); then, in the spirit of exploration and discovery; it is just and proper that Nathan staked his claim to Nurie's lady parts.

I saw a screenshot of Nathan and Nurie  and Nathan is doing an enormous man-stance!  Gotta get his man parts front and center.  He is so proud!

32 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I was really hoping that one of the girls got to escape court. Of course this is all about Jill and not Nurie and that makes me sad. Was the pee dry yet btw?

Nurie said she was 7 weeks and she found out two weeks ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

Going to be interesting how JillR deals with this new chapter in her life because no matter what, people are going to be asking about talking about Nurie and not her.

She will find a way to turn it into all about her. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MrsClaus said:

Going to be interesting how JillR deals with this new chapter in her life because no matter what, people are going to be asking about talking about Nurie and not her.

well she got 153 facebook comments of congratulations for Nathan and Nurie. Probably her instagram got a similar amount of comments meant for Nathan and Nurie. Jill got the needed fix of attention it seems

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

well she got 153 facebook comments of congratulations for Nathan and Nurie. Probably her instagram got a similar amount of comments meant for Nathan and Nurie. Jill got the needed fix of attention it seems

Her comments on IG are turned off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

If Nathan and Nurie don't have any social media at all, there is probably a good reason why. They don't want to share their personal lives. I commend them for that. Something tells me that Nathan and Nurie were pushed, cajoled, harassed into letting clown face make the announcement. I hope that one day Nathan grows a pair and puts Jill in her place. That would be great to see! 

• Love 20

So Best Mama Ever had to announce that Nurie and Nathan are expecting their baby? She couldn’t let them have their moment?  I just hope it was all right with them for her to announce it so early. Or even to announce it at all.
Oh, who am I kidding? This has nothing to do with Nurthan. It’s all about Best Mama Ever. SMH 🤦‍♀️ 

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She's 7 weeks. I'd never publicly announce that early.

I didn’t even KNOW I was pregnant at seven weeks for any of my kids. Of course, I wasn’t testing after every instance of intercourse either. 

• Love 14
46 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

So Best Mama Ever had to announce that Nurie and Nathan are expecting their baby her grandbaby ?  

As is, no doubt, nothing but fitting and proper. What else could the purpose of a grandchild be but to reflect glory upon the one who bore the mother?

• LOL 13
  • Love 3