Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

She has posted non-distanced, non-masked activities every week since Nurie's wedding. Yes, someone on FJ catalogued them all. There's no way the Rods have had Covid. Jill said in her prayer request for Ma Turtleneck that she hadn't seen her since Nurie's wedding. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Hahaha I haven't been on here all day, and I am regretting I missed participating in the countdown! (Reminds me of when one batshit crazy FB group I was in proceeded to delete all of its members one by one, and my friends and I kept tracking the countdown to 0. Except this is more fun.) 

I am still following her--my nosiness is too great--but she is at 8,460 and still no new posts. She is weeping into her Plexus. 

Please don’t unfollow we need to know what she will post!!! 

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Did we know this? From JillR's FB.

David Jill Noyes Rodrigues

Can we just say that we respect the Coronavirus. We KNOW it is VERY real and makes people very sick! Our family already went through it weeks ago, along with MANY of our close friends and family, and we exercised GREAT caution during that time. Recently, we had a DEAR friend of ours pass away. It is a sad time on earth. We never intend to project a "cavalier" attitude about its danger. Use caution. Be respectful to others.

Did she not post the whole thing on FB because on the 'Gram there was more than this. Something along the lines of how dare the government close the churches to prevent spreading of the virus.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Did she not post the whole thing on FB because on the 'Gram there was more than this. Something along the lines of how dare the government close the churches to prevent spreading of the virus.

There was a LOT more to that post. I didn't link it here because she got all whiny and political.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I must have missed something here....Timothy moved out? When, why? How is it that he is allowed to live on his own without an accountability partner?

I don't think we know all the details, but shortly after the pandemic hit he returned home from college. His return home didn't really line up with remote learning or a semester ending and Jill has never mentioned school or the timing of his return. Apparently he "lives nearby". I think he lives in the RV when they're home and in the house when they're travelling. 

I go back and forth thinking Tim "sinned" in some way and Jill is punishing him or after being away for about a year or Tim just can't handle being sardined into that bedroom.

The first thing he did after returning was make a CD. Shortly after that he started a Christian handyman service, so it seems he's on his own financially. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I also don't think the Rods have space for Tim in their new place.  They purchased the bardominium and did the renovations while Tim was away at school.  I can't remember if they allocated any space for Tim in the new boy's dorm.  They also don't have a living room with a couch for him to crash on either.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I also don't think the Rods have space for Tim in their new place.  They purchased the bardominium and did the renovations while Tim was away at school.  I can't remember if they allocated any space for Tim in the new boy's dorm.  They also don't have a living room with a couch for him to crash on either.  

They could always put him in the Shrine of the Uterus and put Janessa in the girls' room. At least until the next baby. If there is even going to be a next one.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill is following 22 people. Too bad can’t tell who. 

She's really flipping out. As of yesterday she was only following 7. She's now thinking maybe if she follows more folks, more will follow her. @emmawoodhouse can see who she's following.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

That breathy alleged homeschooling video was the worst one so far. Jill you are a bad mother. 

Feed ya kids. Don’t feed ya husband Shreky for a month. He can stand to lose 100 pounds. Plus I bet he smells like old cheese. 

And when eating out tip with $$$ you cheap harpy. Unlike you restaurant staff works for their $$$. 

• Love 6

I hate myself because I still follow her (I just recently started for curiosity) but as for who she's following: several members of the Trump family, assorted Dingii/Kellers, some Plexus shillers and a few people who have private accounts.  I don't know who she's added recently, or who the original seven were.  I felt gross just poking around her IG account, LOL.

• Useful 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think we know all the details, but shortly after the pandemic hit he returned home from college. His return home didn't really line up with remote learning or a semester ending and Jill has never mentioned school or the timing of his return. Apparently he "lives nearby". I think he lives in the RV when they're home and in the house when they're travelling. 

I go back and forth thinking Tim "sinned" in some way and Jill is punishing him or after being away for about a year or Tim just can't handle being sardined into that bedroom.

The first thing he did after returning was make a CD. Shortly after that he started a Christian handyman service, so it seems he's on his own financially. 

I wonder how the Handyman for Jesus business is doing. It's off season for outdoor work, and the extent of Tim's skillset and ability to make a living from this work is unknown. Jill loves to brag on her children when they are doing well and making her look like Best Mama Ever. When things aren't going to her plan, she just pretends the kid doesn't exist. Tim is definitely invisible right now. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

That breathy alleged homeschooling video was the worst one so far. Jill you are a bad mother. 

Feed ya kids. Don’t feed ya husband Shreky for a month. He can stand to lose 100 pounds. Plus I bet he smells like old cheese. 

And when eating out tip with $$$ you cheap harpy. Unlike you restaurant staff works for their $$$. 

She actually told people not to tip when they eat out to save money?! 

6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Tim did sin, from what I understand.  He had a girlfriend while he was working at the nursing home, and I’m sure that Ma&Pa Rod didn’t approve.  Tim also spilled his guts to the church youth group (that he was a part of) about how badly he and his siblings are treated at home.  If Jill and Shrek found out about THAT, they probably beat him mercilessly.  All of my info is coming from someone who knew Tim while he was away from home and heard firsthand what was going on.  I believe every word of it.  Those kids are being regularly abused.  I won’t say what I wish would happen to Shrek and Jill.  You would think that I’m a horrible person if I did.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I hate myself because I still follow her (I just recently started for curiosity) but as for who she's following: several members of the Trump family, assorted Dingii/Kellers, some Plexus shillers and a few people who have private accounts.  I don't know who she's added recently, or who the original seven were.  I felt gross just poking around her IG account, LOL.

Thank you.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Those kids are being regularly abused.

This is why, as much as I enjoy a good schadenfreude feast, I’m worried about what will happen to those kids if Mommy’s follower numbers collapse. She’s got that manic lunatic thing going and I could easily see her losing her shit all over those kids. 

Edited by Oldernowiser
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I applaud the reviewer.  Give him 5 stars so it will stay.  

I applaud the reviewer too, but Tim is far too uneducated to ever be successful in college.  His best bet is to go to a trade school and learn a trade, such as plumbing, X-ray tech, phlebotomy, etc.

Just now, Oldernowiser said:

This is why, as much as I enjoy a good schadenfreude feast, I’m worried about what will happen to those kids if Mommy’s follower numbers collapse. She’s got that manic lunatic thing going and I could easily see her losing her shit all over those kids. 

I feel sure that those kids walk on eggshells 24/7/365.

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

How close was she to 10,000?  I never followed.  Curious to see how long it takes for her to go public again.

Let's wager. Today is Tuesday, Dec. 8. I say she'll start praying about it tomorrow and the account will be public again by Sunday evening, after God tells her his kingdom on earth can't prosper without her work. Jill's open to flattery. She's mad at Reddit and at humanity in general, but she's a grifter by profession, and a grifter needs griftees. 

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Tim did sin, from what I understand.  He had a girlfriend while he was working at the nursing home, and I’m sure that Ma&Pa Rod didn’t approve.  Tim also spilled his guts to the church youth group (that he was a part of) about how badly he and his siblings are treated at home.  If Jill and Shrek found out about THAT, they probably beat him mercilessly.  All of my info is coming from someone who knew Tim while he was away from home and heard firsthand what was going on.  I believe every word of it.  Those kids are being regularly abused.  I won’t say what I wish would happen to Shrek and Jill.  You would think that I’m a horrible person if I did.

Ugh, that makes me sick to hear that but it doesn't surprise me. 

• Love 4

image.thumb.png.97cbea18ee9c4a0506b2774dc4842a4a.png

another great review for timbits

to add Charles Kings' read more was this

"It is illegal to run a business without being licensed. As of 11/18/20, this business is being illegally operated per the Ohio eLicense website. He has been reported to the BBB.

While I admire a young man trying hard to make a living, it's more important to do the job right, especially when you're using our Lord and Savior in the title."

Edited by crazy8s
added
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

And do they know why he didn’t stay in Wisconsin and continue to work?

• Love 6

Tim didn't know that he had to be licensed and insured?  A customer had to let him know?  What happened, did Jill send him out into the world with a hammer and some nails and tell him, "You're a handyman now.  When you make enough money to buy Mommy something pretty, you can stop sleeping in the RV."  It is such abuse to kick these kids to the curb with absolutely no training on how the real world actually works.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I would definitely ask Timmy to see his license and proof of insurance before hiring. I can believe he didn’t know about being licensed and insured, just because he has been so sheltered. I also suspect insurance of any kind is foreign to the Rods.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

And do they know why he didn’t stay in Wisconsin and continue to work?

After he gave away a piece of his heart without Mama’s approval, his parents forced him to come back home.  He was also fired from his job at the nursing home, supposedly because Shrek and Jill were all the time calling and screaming at him during working hours.

• Useful 3
15 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Tim didn't know that he had to be licensed and insured?  A customer had to let him know?  What happened, did Jill send him out into the world with a hammer and some nails and tell him, "You're a handyman now.  When you make enough money to buy Mommy something pretty, you can stop sleeping in the RV."  It is such abuse to kick these kids to the curb with absolutely no training on how the real world actually works.

I think they took the blurb on the barndo real estate site literally when they bought it thinking it would cover any business.  "Do you need a great property for a home business without restrictions Look no further--1300 sqft two large bedrooms/one bathroom property with a large living room and kitchen combo" 

most of timbits' reviews have been for gutter cleaning. so jill sent him out with a ladder and maybe, or maybe not, a pair of work gloves.

• Useful 1