Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I’m late to the discussion, but regarding Jillpm, one explanation I saw on Reddit that made sense to me is that Jillpm is her user name on the Plexus website and she mistakenly put that into whatever form she filled out instead of her actual name so that is what went on the certificate. I’m not sure if I’m explaining it well but it made sense when explained on Reddit. If this is the case, I suspect the ‘pm’ stands for plexus mama. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Apparently this bitch and her family had a 'funeral' for the turkey on Thanksgiving so they could have more people over. This grade A bitch is making my blood boil, I know people who had to bury loved ones and here she is flaunting her refusal to be even remotely responsible.

Edited by galaxygirl76
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Apparently this bitch and her family had a 'funeral' for the turkey on Thanksgiving so they could have more people over. This grade A bitch is making my blood boil, I know people who had to bury loved ones and here she is flaunting her refusal to be even remotely responsible.

Yep, she bragged that they had 40 guests. Assholes.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

And she went on to say that you were allowed to have 30 people at a funeral,so, of course, the total group came to 40 people. 

My daughter booked vacation time over Christmas a few months ago.  Because of people like Jill, who think they are too special to follow some common sense restrictions to help contain the spread,there is a good chance she may be called into the hospital.  It’s been a rough year for her and her fellow healthcare workers and she really needs a break.

What a selfish bitch Jill is. And not “Christian” at all. 😡🤬

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

And she went on to say that you were allowed to have 30 people at a funeral,so, of course, the total group came to 40 people. 

My daughter booked vacation time over Christmas a few months ago.  Because of people like Jill, who think they are too special to follow some common sense restrictions to help contain the spread,there is a good chance she may be called into the hospital.  It’s been a rough year for her and her fellow healthcare workers and she really needs a break.

What a selfish bitch Jill is. And not “Christian” at all. 😡🤬

And not “pro life” at all.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Temperance said:

Denver Bontrager is engaged to Praise Helferich!

These names..... Praise? How about Grift ? Meet my daughter Deceit? Or my son UnderEducated.

And now I'm wondering which is the bride? And normally I'd check myself for asking but with these nitwits, don't have to.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

"What sweet, like-minded fellowship" is how Jill ended her Thanksgiving post. Do these people ever "fellowship" at all with people who aren't like-minded? The only people they talk to who don't share their views are the heathens they minister to. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

If you look closely at those stupid, STUPID large Thanksgiving gatherings, you can almost see the Covid germs having a party around everyone's faces.

I have to think that someone - likely many someones, both Keller and Rodriguii - are going to get sick within the next few days.  What I want to know is, will they make it public?  Or will they mysteriously disappear from the interwebz until they recover?  Because there is no way that both of those families emerge from those parties untouched by the pandemic.

This will be a tough one for JillR. To grift or not to grift. But... if she grifts, she'll have to admit the virus is real, the virus can make you very ill and she was careless enough to contract it.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

If you look closely at those stupid, STUPID large Thanksgiving gatherings, you can almost see the Covid germs having a party around everyone's faces.

I have to think that someone - likely many someones, both Keller and Rodriguii - are going to get sick within the next few days.  What I want to know is, will they make it public?  Or will they mysteriously disappear from the interwebz until they recover?  Because there is no way that both of those families emerge from those parties untouched by the pandemic.

And that "turkey funeral" thing that went around social media makes me stabby.  It's not funny.  At all.

I loathe these adults making such horrible decisions for their children whose Plexus-fed, dust-inhaling immune system is probably not going to be great at fending off the virus.

Yes, the kids have no say in it. As for them making it public, maybe, but not if it gets real bad. Ugh. My friend shared something on FB from a pastor that basically says, I trust God, but I wear a seatbelt when I drive, I trust God, but I have a smoke detector in my house etc.... and ends with wearing a mask. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I've never used this word on this forum, although I've been known to swear.  Jill is a fucking C***.

So, I never use that word out loud in real life either, but I find myself thinking that word about JillR frequently.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This will be a tough one for JillR. To grift or not to grift. But... if she grifts, she'll have to admit the virus is real, the virus can make you very ill and she was careless enough to contract it.

I can see her using it for grifting purposes, but like you said, she would have to admit it is real. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I’m betting JillR would find a way to SEVERLY grift and still hide that it was Covid-19.  She’s a pro grifter. 

This. It’ll be the SEVERE FLU. Or the SEVERE pneumonia. Not Covid, never covid, because Jesus.

• Love 14

I was comparing the food on Jill's table to the Keller's. The Keller's had their plates piled high with food. I am sure everyone had seconds or thirds. At Jill's the plates seem emptier and the platters not that big. That pan of stuffing (I think) isn't enough for 40 people. I hope she had extras. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I was comparing the food on Jill's table to the Keller's. The Keller's had their plates piled high with food. I am sure everyone had seconds or thirds. At Jill's the plates seem emptier and the platters not that big. That pan of stuffing (I think) isn't enough for 40 people. I hope she had extras. 

Her smug post reads like there was one turkey. For 40 people.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

"What sweet, like-minded fellowship" is how Jill ended her Thanksgiving post. Do these people ever "fellowship" at all with people who aren't like-minded? The only people they talk to who don't share their views are the heathens they minister to. 

Then they will take their Covid infected selves to the four corners of the country where they will have "fellowship" with a bunch of hapless, minimum wage, frontline workers who, if they happen to be servers, will be tipped with a bible tract. JR really makes "Christians" look bad. Really bad.

• Love 18

Jill just wants to thumb her giant nose at the heathens she claims to love so much and take photographs. Who paid for this meal anyway?  You know that bitch can't afford to host forty people. She can't even feed her own children. I bet those nasty fruitcakes made an appearance though. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

not even just careless enough - arrogant enough

• Love 12

Isn't that Jill's mother in one of the pictures?  Why would she come to a family gathering where there were so many people in one small space, when it hasn't been that long ago that she had the virus herself?  Doesn't anyone in that family get it, that this is serious stuff that could kill them if they weren't careful, or lucky?  Damn!  I can see where Jill gets her unconcern for dangerous situations.  

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Her smug post reads like there was one turkey. For 40 people.

Didn't the Kellers have a ham too? How many people stopped for a burger on the way home? 

A pizza place near us just opened for indoor dining, which we aren't supposed to have. Fine, their business is suffering, but the idiots are offering a pizza and salad buffet! 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Honestly, I don't think that being Christian or religious equals being a good person. I think that concept has to die. 

You're right. There are good people of every faith or no faith and there are bad people of all faiths or none at all. 

• Love 17
On 11/24/2020 at 12:41 PM, zoomama said:

in my experience, it is a few specific churches that are in defiance. none around my area are meeting, that i know of. my BIL goes to one about an hour away that is meeting in defiance of the order.  i think he is being foolish. i could go to outdoor services but i choose not to. 

ETA:  i went to my church this past sunday and sat in the car listening. they met in the parking lot sort of with every family separate from the next. it took about the equivalent of about 40 car spaces . the pastor was on the sidewalk talking. that was a first for me. not gonna do it again tho -- to hard to not hug my friends that i havent seen in almost 11 months. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Yes, the kids have no say in it. As for them making it public, maybe, but not if it gets real bad. Ugh. My friend shared something on FB from a pastor that basically says, I trust God, but I wear a seatbelt when I drive, I trust God, but I have a smoke detector in my house etc.... and ends with wearing a mask. 

And often these are the same people who bring guns to the grocery store. Who is living in fear again? And won’t god protect them?

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Honestly, I don't think that being Christian or religious equals being a good person. I think that concept has to die. 

I agree. Is that a thing beyond self-righteous Christians? I think they're the only ones who think that.

• Love 4

When I read Jill’s preening, self-congratulatory, haughty and judgmental version of being super-religious, I remember a great bumper sticker I saw years ago...

”Jesus is coming and is he PISSED.”

If he is, he’s going to have a surprise or two for Ms. Jill.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

Moderator Announcement: 

Political discussion is NOT allowed on Primetimer unless discussed within the show itself. The social media accounts of people discussed in this thread are NOT an invitation to violate the Politics Policy .

If you are discussing issues not related to the thread topic, that post is better suited to Small Talk. 

10 hours ago, Chicklet said:

These names..... Praise? How about Grift ? Meet my daughter Deceit? Or my son UnderEducated.

And now I'm wondering which is the bride? And normally I'd check myself for asking but with these nitwits, don't have to.

Praise is female and Denver is male. I've known at least one other Denver (male), but Praise is too fundie a name, even for my circles. 

• Love 1