Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Triple P said:

Jill recently received a certificate from Plexus, which listed her name as "Jillpm Rodrigues." Why her name was written that way is a mystery, but Jillpm caught on.

Weird!  Could it stand for 'Plexus Master' or some other thing?  Thank you for your answer!

15 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I was think maybe perimenopausal or post menopause. 😁

Is she early 40's?  Could very well be, but that would be a tragedy for the poor thing, wouldn't it?  No more babies?  I know I was relieved after 40 years of periods to never have to buy tampons again, but I'm not fundie.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

If Nurthan has no baby announcement by Christmas, I believe that girl is just too thin to conceive.

I'm thinking the same.She may need more meals to improve her nutritional status

4 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

As much as I enjoy snarking on these people, I really do hope they are spared from CoVid.  Considering how frail the children are, they wouldn't stand a chance.  

Agree

• Love 3
6 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

These pictures of Nurie and Nathan traveling, fine dining, and spending Thanksgiving with the famous Keller family (granted, a stupid move in a pandemic, but . . .) must have caused Jill's cold sore to flare up badly. Jill got stuck with church potlucks and making fruitcakes at home. 

I suspect Nurthan will be on a plane at Christmas with gifts and money for lots of dinners out, gift shop shopping, and other amusements. With airfares, a week's visit will set Nathan back a good thousand dollars if not more. Mollifying the jealous queen isn't cheap. 

Nathan is going to be broke if he keeps it up.I hope he sets his foot down to Jill at some point

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Why don't Nathan and Nurie create their own social media presence??  If they don't want one, that's fine by me, but it's so bizarre how everything is manageed via J-rod

I'm wondering if she won't allow it.Of course,to go against Jill would be the wrath of Jill!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, BigBingerBro said:

Why don't Nathan and Nurie create their own social media presence??  If they don't want one, that's fine by me, but it's so bizarre how everything is manageed via J-rod

It just tells me that Jill still has some measure of control over Nurie.

Edited by farmgal4
Left out a word.
  • Love 2

It's amazing how much better Nurie looks since getting out of Jill's house. Her smiles look unforced, her body language is more relaxed, and she seems genuinely happy. It makes me sad for the kids still stuck there. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, floridamom said:

If Nurthan has no baby announcement by Christmas, I believe that girl is just too thin to conceive.

Nurie got married late July. That means the very earliest she could be due is late April.

Most people conceive within the first 4-6 months of trying/having sex with no precautions. However for people in Nurie's and Nathan's age group they would need to go a full year before doctors would consider it infertility. 

Also most people don't announce right away, but wait 3 months to make an announcement. Nurie and Nathan don't have their own Instagram and the family may be waiting until she's farther along.

I still think the registry is probably real and Nurie is due June 4th. If the registry is accurate, there might be an announcement soon as June 4th is six months from Friday. Or they could wait to announce on Christmas/Christmas Eve, etc. 

• Useful 2

Jill's Insta caption: "Nurie's Thanksgiving with the Keller Family! Nurie has enjoyed getting to know this precious family more. What a sweet time of fellowship!"

Jill translated: My daughter Nurie, who I sometimes love almost as much as Jesus now 😆 😂  , spent Thanksgiving with the precious, FAMOUS Keller family 😁.  For some reason, her MAMA, papa, and 12 brothers and sisters stayed home in Ohio eating beige mystery soup and dry fruitcake while Nurie ate Fine Dining and had a BIG Thanksgiving Dinner with the KELLER family 😡 . Next time, I KNOW I will enjoy getting to know my son-in-law's NATHAN KELLER'S Precious family in person 🤗  !!!I love SWEET FELLOWSHIP best when I'm at the center of it ❤️.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4

If Nurie isn't expecting,I wonder if she has seen a Dr for a physical exam.Not for birth control,of course,but just to check for things like anemia,which could affect her during pregnancy.And just an overall health check,which would prob. be a good idea,after Jill's teaspoon of food per meal and plexus diet she grew up with.

She might need a prescription vitamin,not plexus!

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think maybe the honeymoon did take. There hasn't been a full length picture of Nurie in a while. 

My first guesses are Neriah Jill, Mercy Katelin, Uriah Nathan or Zebulon David.

I'm thinking we'll soon see a chalkboard with Baby Keller Spring 2021, along with a lengthy post about JillR having another SEVERE miscarriage.

I can totally see them using Uriah or Zebulon. Also Moriah for a girl which seems popular with this set. 

I find myself surprised that every single member of the extended Keller clan was fine not following COVID precautions. Even those more outside the fundy bubble. You’d think *maybe* some of those more aware of the outside world (and educated- are any of the spouses educated?) might have some hesitancy to travel or gather in large groups. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Jill almost had Thanksgiving with Prince Joshua DUGGAR. She is definitely pissed she wasn’t there. Jill would probably pee herself.

She came so close!  I’m sure she’s hitting up nurie for every detail about Anna and josh. 

Text between Jill and Nurie

Jill: Nurie can Joshua Duggar eat as many plates of food in one sitting as DADDY? Xoxo MAMA

Nurie: I don’t know Nathan was showing everyone how in love we are by kissing me all dinner long. I barely had any time to eat.

xoxo NURIE 

• LOL 15

Wasn’t there a fake wedding registry floating around at one point?  I’m not sure I would trust a baby one just yet.

If Nurie is pregnant, the only reason we haven’t heard about it is because Jill doesn’t know.  I could see where Nurthan waited to announce at the reunion to the Kellers, then told Jill later.  Maybe she’s too pissed she wasn’t the first to know?  Their type gives two shits about waiting 3 months.  Jill could find a way to grift both off a pregnancy or a miscarriage so I don’t see her holding onto the news too long.

• Love 8
On 11/27/2020 at 2:45 PM, BitterApple said:

They look like those creepy twins from The Shining.

Yeah, I was going to say the little ghost children in The Others. It’s a shame they can’t even have their own bowl of Plexus Gruel. Gotta share that too.

• Love 3
On 11/28/2020 at 10:09 PM, awaken said:

I’ve had cold sores since I was a kid, and it adds to the shame when people spread the myth that it’s from being around the block a few times. Thank goodness for valtrex and masks these days, do I don’t look like a hussy!  

My son used to get canker sores all the time when he was in third and fourth grade. Doctor said it was stress. I remember how bad they could get. Then one day no more. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

When one’s peak goal in life is to share a holiday with Sex Pest, one really, really needs to re-evaluate, well, pretty much everything.

LOL! Although in all fairness, I think JillR's peak goal is still to marry at least one of her kids into the DUGGAR FAMILY. Having Turkey Day in the company of Sex Pest is probably one of her consolation goals. 

• Love 6

I really don't know much about Jills or her antics. What I know, I have learned from all of you gals (and guys). So, I have a question. Or two. 

Jill spilled the beans regarding Jinger and Jeremy's wedding, right? Did Jill attend the wedding or was she banished from attending? And finally, did the Duggars flip out on her about it all? 

Final thought... I don't think there will ever be a marriage between the Duggars and the Rodrigues families. I think the Duggars keep their distance. The Duggarlings have probably been warned.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Spazamanaz said:

Final thought... I don't think there will ever be a marriage between the Duggars and the Rodrigues families. I think the Duggars keep their distance. The Duggarlings have probably been warned.

Never going to happen - the Duggars have carefully cultivated their brand and have tried to hide the darker parts of their beliefs with help from TLC. The older Duggar girls, have for the most part, moved on to more mainstream clothes. The Duggar males Jed & Jer on down, certainly see this and it is true in the partners they have chosen/are chosen for them/are agreed upon or whatever. I doubt we will see Johanna and the younger girls with the full blown raccoon eye make up.

Crazy Jill also has her "brand" full on crazy rant all the time. she just can't shut up. sure they can grift, but her girls look like prostitutes. they must buy their clothes at estate sales where 80 yr olds have passed and all old clothing must go or is free. Jill is too far out crazy for the duggars.

Contrast JillR with Hillary Spivey - Hillary is also a fame whore. but she has a nice home, her husband owns a real business that can employ a son-in-law. They don't travel around in an RV with a bunch of children who appear malnourished to grift/beg etc

• Useful 3
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

So many missed photo ops.

Jill wasn't able to get a photo with Anna and Josh at Nurie's wedding and I'm sure she made a mighty effort to push them in front of the camera with her. I suspect that Anna (who believes that she married into Fundie royalty) and Josh (the somewhat tarnished Crown Prince) consider Nathan's marriage to be beneath them and want nothing to do with the Rods.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Normades said:

I think Nurie looks so much better now.  She really stands out as a beautiful girl in that pic with all the women in the family. 

She really does look much happier. Its not the life I would want, but Nathan seems to really adore her. And she can eat a full plate of food! 

But what is up with Nathan's butt? 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Never going to happen - the Duggars have carefully cultivated their brand and have tried to hide the darker parts of their beliefs with help from TLC. The older Duggar girls, have for the most part, moved on to more mainstream clothes. The Duggar males Jed & Jer on down, certainly see this and it is true in the partners they have chosen/are chosen for them/are agreed upon or whatever. I doubt we will see Johanna and the younger girls with the full blown raccoon eye make up.

Crazy Jill also has her "brand" full on crazy rant all the time. she just can't shut up. sure they can grift, but her girls look like prostitutes. they must buy their clothes at estate sales where 80 yr olds have passed and all old clothing must go or is free. Jill is too far out crazy for the duggars.

Contrast JillR with Hillary Spivey - Hillary is also a fame whore. but she has a nice home, her husband owns a real business that can employ a son-in-law. They don't travel around in an RV with a bunch of children who appear malnourished to grift/beg etc

This. The Duggars think they outclass the Rods. Granted, JimBob and Meech are slightly better educated and harder working, but they could have been the Rods had the TV show not happened. Now they are the Griswolds to Jill's Cousin Eddie.  I'm sure the Rods' parking the RV in the driveway of the TTMansion during Jinger's wedding didn't help things. Even in the Rapture Ready crowd, some pigs are more equal than others. 

Maybe if the Duggars discovered another scandalous kid in their midst, they might be open to dispatching him or her off in marriage. Jill has no standards, so she'd go for it. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

a5cf9141fd760d3038569a39532a9487.gif

Bahahaha I love that scene. 

Jim Bob and Michelle are totally Chevy Chase standing in their window judgmentally thinking about the asshole in a bathrobe with the chemical toilet every time they think of the Rods! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Zella said:

Bahahaha I love that scene. 

Jim Bob and Michelle are totally Chevy Chase standing in their window judgmentally thinking about the asshole in a bathrobe with the chemical toilet every time they think of the Rods! 

“Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn... the clean, cool chill of the holiday air... and an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.”

I love that movie.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

14 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Why are they kissing when they are muddy? That’s just gross.

I can't express how much I hate family-gathering fun and games. Good for Nurie for putting up with this stuff, because I never would. Give me a glass of wine, a lawn chair, and a seat with the elderly aunts, and I'm good. 

Maybe, Nurie will consider trimming her hair a bit. If she does it gradually, BEST MAMA may not notice for a while. Nurie looks so pretty without all that tacky makeup. Best of all, her smile reaches to her eyes. Her eyes must be happy to see it. 

• Love 17
36 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I can't express how much I hate family-gathering fun and games. Good for Nurie for putting up with this stuff, because I never would. Give me a glass of wine, a lawn chair, and a seat with the elderly aunts, and I'm good. 

Maybe, Nurie will consider trimming her hair a bit. If she does it gradually, BEST MAMA may not notice for a while. Nurie looks so pretty without all that tacky makeup. Best of all, her smile reaches to her eyes. Her eyes must be happy to see it. 

The few times we have played games with family and/or friends on the holidays, I always enjoyed myself. It might have something to do with being an only child. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

The few times we have played games with family and/or friends on the holidays, I always enjoyed myself. It might have something to do with being an only child. 

Same here.I enjoyed having the others around,since it was such a novelty for me

• Love 3