Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Since the family of the groom usually hosts the rehearsal dinner, I’m thinking that it could be a potluck at the church, unless the Keller’s opted for a restaurant. 
Either way, the Rods are getting FREE FOOD! 

Honestly, seeing those malnourished children makes me so damn angry these days. The little one - Sofia? - looks like a fucking concentration camp victim. It's horrible.

1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

It's for putting into hummingbird feeders.

Though experts recommend just using sugar and water without the red coloring.

Mr. Jill is evidently stupid and can't read.

Mr Jill always looks like the lights are on, somewhat, but nobody has been home for quite some time.

I'll see myself out.....

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MunichNark said:

Dare I ask why you would buy such a things? I know Shrek's fairly indiscriminate in what he wolfs down, but......

Because mixing a cup of sugar with 4 cups of water and a couple of drops of red food coloring is too much math for the Rods.*

*I know the red food coloring is not recommending but I can't see the Rods omitting it.

• LOL 4

11:34 a.m. EDT

Nuire is busy losing the last two ounces of fat before she gets into her dress.

The Kellers are trying to keep horny Nathan as distracted as possible.

Jill is busy filling outside tables with tiny frosted cupcakes so they can sit in the sun as long as possible.

David is fixing a leak in the barndominium plumbing.

SEVERELY QUADRIPLEGIC Amy is stuck trying to turn her wheelchair around among the intrusive decorations in the the barndo entry way. 

The Dingii are looking at their bank account nervously wondering how many cows they're going to have to sell to finance this wedding. 

Anna Duggar is still trying to decide if she can really go through with this. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Triple P said:

David Rodrigues also has an eponymous YouTube channel. It has not been updated in a year or so, but another place to check for a wedding livestream. 

There is also a 3-part video series "The Amy Foster Story" and a fourth video about Amy and Kevin's courtship made in honor of their 11th anniversary.

Timothy also has a YouTube channel, I think. His singing video was on it if I remember correctly

• Love 1
Just now, crazy8s said:

Timothy also has a YouTube channel, I think. His singing video was on it if I remember correctly

"singing" is being extremely generous.

Can we take bets on what we think the nurptials will look like?

Seriously though, I hope that child will have a nice day, HER day, without the narcisstic bitch that is her Mother buggering it up for her.

2 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I am so LOOKING forward to SEEING the tackiest WEDDING of 2020

NURTHAN 2020-4eva 

Will ANNA DUGGAR be there? Jill practically peeing herself in excitement 

Jill will be Mrs Anna Duggar's BROTHER's Mother in Law. Or something

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I’m imagining the wedding from Steel Magnolias, but instead of blush and bashful it will be purple EVERYWHERE. I will be SEVERELY disappointed if it isn’!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Kbo said:

I’m imagining the wedding from Steel Magnolias, but instead of blush and bashful it will be purple EVERYWHERE. I will be SEVERELY disappointed if it isn’!

The sanctuary looks like it's been hosed in Dimetapp.

• LOL 16

Well isn't Dollar General a step up from Dollar Tree?  These store often do have some fairly nice basic decor items.  But with Jill, no matter where she shops it's most definitely going to wind up looking tacky.

• Love 4

While we wait for wedding news - evidently Carlin messed up her new car while they drove it home.  She was getting gas and hit the door on a metal barrier.  

I am sympathetic- she was not used to driving a large vehicle.  I can relate- I always pick smaller cars.  My depth perception is not great.  I tend to overcompensate, so I am constantly  backing up after I pull into parking spots because I am not centered, or the back end of the car is sticking out into the lane.  My car's backup camera has been a real help to me. Never had an accident in a parking lot, although I have scrapes on my wheel covers from turning too close to curbs. 🤦‍♀️

But C & E  are so determined to push their brand as the "lovable wacky couple" that they have to post this stuff.  I would have kept it to myself.

• Love 13

I'm embarrassed how much I've thought about Nurie's wedding today and yesterday. I made alfredo sauce to distract myself this morning, but then I came here to find references to dollar store decor, and oh my God, my Rodrigues withdrawal is real. I need a fix! Pictures, videos, anything. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So I'm not YouTube savvy. How does this work? Will there all of a sudden be a live stream video on JillR's channel?

If there is to be a livestream, a placeholder for the video would show up first probably a little before the video starts. Usually when a video premieres there is a slight delay and youtube waiting music. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So I'm not YouTube savvy. How does this work? Will there all of a sudden be a live stream video on JillR's channel?

My experience with live streams is limited to true crime press conferences. And they usually announce ahead of time and provide a link you can have pulled up while you wait for it to start. But I wouldn't expect Jill to be that organized or low key about anything. 

Just realized I cross posted with Temperance. 😁

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 1

I have a feeling Jill is hoping that by not livestreaming or posting pictures, she'll have a chance to make some money from People or Us Weekly. If she doesn't post anything by tonight, that would be why. And when she posts a flood of videos and images on, say, Monday evening, we'll know that the inevitable happened and every tabloid turned her down.

All I want to see is a picture of Anna trying not to look as embarrassed as she feels.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, lascuba said:

All I want to see is a picture of Anna trying not to look as embarrassed as she feels.

As much as I am hopeful for you, I have to believe that Anna gave up on embarrassment long about the toilet birth and it’s been downhill from there.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Jill has supposedly said it won't be live streamed, but will be on youtube later.

All she said was "YouTube." She gave no indication of when.

Nothing on FB either, but I think it's happening now because someone posted a message of regret at the top of the hour.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

As much as I am hopeful for you, I have to believe that Anna gave up on embarrassment long about the toilet birth and it’s been downhill from there.

She's surprisingly uppity for someone who's married to Sex Pest.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, lascuba said:

I have a feeling Jill is hoping that by not livestreaming or posting pictures, she'll have a chance to make some money from People or Us Weekly. If she doesn't post anything by tonight, that would be why. And when she posts a flood of videos and images on, say, Monday evening, we'll know that the inevitable happened and every tabloid turned her down.

Oh please! There is a better chance of People and/or US Weekly paying me to post pictures of me doing laundry than to pay money for an "exclusive" for Nurthan's wedding. We are the only ones clamoring for pictures!

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, lascuba said:

I don't think Jill R, Nurie, Nathan or even Anna or Josh Duggar are big enough stars anyone would pay for these pictures. While they do have a large internet following (mostly snarkers) and some live appearances, most people don't know who the Rods or the Kellers. Even the Duggars are relatively not big outside their fans, fundies, snarkers, and TLC viewers.

I think Jill is trying to keep people from reporting a large event where people don't wear masks.  One or two people not wearing masks might slip by, but a whole wedding where no one has a mask might get the authorities interested. The police were breaking up weddings in New Jersey earlier this year, although I admit Ohio is more laid-back and less diseased. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

It's for putting into hummingbird feeders.

Though experts recommend just using sugar and water without the red coloring.

Mr. Jill is evidently stupid and can't read.

She prob. thinks the birds can't see it otherwise.LOL

• LOL 2

I bet Jill will spend plenty of time photographing her kids in front of plates of food. Kids will pretend to be eating and smile for mama. In reality only the adults will be eating. The kids will probably claim we are so full from eating at home!

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

While we wait for wedding news - evidently Carlin messed up her new car while they drove it home.  She was getting gas and hit the door on a metal barrier.  

I am sympathetic- she was not used to driving a large vehicle.  I can relate- I always pick smaller cars.  My depth perception is not great.  I tend to overcompensate, so I am constantly  backing up after I pull into parking spots because I am not centered, or the back end of the car is sticking out into the lane.  My car's backup camera has been a real help to me. Never had an accident in a parking lot, although I have scrapes on my wheel covers from turning too close to curbs. 🤦‍♀️

But C & E  are so determined to push their brand as the "lovable wacky couple" that they have to post this stuff.  I would have kept it to myself.

I think they're pretty funny.Carlin has always been such a goof.I find her refreshing;not like stuck up Erin.

I laughed when Ethan threw her apple across the room and said ."I just wanted to see what she would do." LOL

And he had her go low carb for a day.Meanwhile,she was eating a huge plate of strawberries and cream,and snuck some menthos at church

2 hours ago, lascuba said:

I think Anna will be smiling and look happy,as she's been trained,I mean brainwashed,to do

Edited by sondraK
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Chicklet said:

We know Jill won't be able to resist putting all the photos or video on her website to show us just how severely happy the couple was.

I want to see Jill all decked out.

I bet Jill's dress will be even bigger and poofier than Nurie's

2 hours ago, PradaKitty said:

Can Nurie and her father fit down the isle together?

Good question.I guess Nurie lost enough weight to make room for him

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

33646C08-D59A-4458-A460-5E12E370E86D.jpeg

FBF7F3A1-0CE8-41B1-A3BC-E21531BCE597.jpeg

Which one of you is the creator of this wonderful page? 

Okay, so my excuse is I didn’t get much sleep last night but I SEVERELY thought that was an actual Jill post for much too long. Oy.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Well this sucks. I went for a swim hoping to come in and tune into THE wedding of the pandemic. Not what am I going to do?

I've now eaten all the alfredo I made this morning and am SEVERELY despondent at the lack of an official update. Come on, Jill, embrace your inner famewhore and post!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Ugh you know she's just going to go on and on about how all their 'sweet' (meaning non heathen Jesus loving virus spreaders) friends helped make this such a special day for Nurie.  I mean SEVERELY sweet and special, excuse me.   One could make a drinking game out all the grifts she mentions.   Or at the first mention of Amy, you know she's in a wheelchair, right?

• LOL 7