Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
sweet201

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other TLC Families Thread)

I’m shocked Nurthan registry wasn’t public. 

Poor waif will be pregnant in 2 months. Hope their house is big enough to host Mama and the rest of the bunch indefinitely.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Poor waif will be pregnant in 2 months.

That long?  I bet it's sooner!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Poor waif will be pregnant in 2 months. Hope their house is big enough to host Mama and the rest of the bunch indefinitely.

I guess Nurie and Nathan are bugging out to Florida as soon as the vows are over which doesn't give Jill enough time to go through the gifts and decide which ones the happy couple will be giving to her.  Otherwise, there would've been a full registry for everything under the sun that Mama might want.  Remember the 'Pamper Mama' baby shower?  Jill made sure the whole world knew her wish list for that.  If she's not grifting the gifts, she doesn't care if anyone knows there is a registry, let alone what might be on it.

As for Nurie getting pregnant, maybe.  Or she could be anovulatory because she's underweight.  I can't imagine Jill's reaction if her beloved daughter doesn't get knocked up tout de suite.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Anna's older sister (the one who lives in Zambia) and a few of her kids are supposedly in the U.S. right now. So assuming they go to the wedding, I would imagine Anna would want to be there to see her, too.

Wow.If Zambia hits high numbers,we'll know why

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I know, right?!

I'm hoping @Sew Sumi or @Temperance can hook us up with a link, if its live.

Word on the street is that it will be on YouTube.

• Like 1
  • Useful 12

2 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

As I tell my nieces, it’ll be a TAFY wedding...tacky as fuck y’all!

I’m so stealing that @Ijustwantsomechips, lmfao!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Wait, his temp was 114?? Seriously they said that? Were they measuring with a meat thermometer??

hahaha - it was one of those screens you stand in front and it shows your temp. obviously not working in any way. that is at least 1 covid related work thing he is not responsible to sort/fix. he is the facility guy responsible for ordering/shipping hand sanitizer, lysol wipes, masks, gloves, AC filters, those plexiglass partitions, deep cleaning for any location that has a covid related incident, and keeping up with the rules for each state for 160 locations from Connecticut to California. that my friends, is a full time, and exhausting job.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 6
  • Surprise 8

4 hours ago, Triple P said:

A redditor who claims to have corresponded with JRod over Instagram* said that Jill said the wedding will not be livestreamed and that registry info was provided to close friends only.

-If something goes wrong, Jill can't edit it out of the video.

Ok. Two comments. No way the registry would be restricted to “close friends only.” JillRod is WAY too much of a grifter to keep that private. Second... what would go wrong? Like someone said here before, Nathan is a horny 24 year old male. Nurie apparently has a vagina. There is no way he is not getting in there.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 13

11 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Ok. Two comments. No way the registry would be restricted to “close friends only.” JillRod is WAY too much of a grifter to keep that private. Second... what would go wrong? Like someone said here before, Nathan is a horny 24 year old male. Nurie apparently has a vagina. There is no way he is not getting in there.

My thoughts on what could go wrong, the haters showing up, someone loses their cool and doesn't keep sweet, or sadly, an act of abuse caught on camera. Jill would want to edit the video if she loses control of the situation.

Edited by Triple P · Reason: Added a thought
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Triple P said:

My thoughts on what could go wrong, the haters showing up, someone loses their cool and doesn't keep sweet, or sadly, an act of abuse caught on camera. Jill would want to edit the video if she loses control of the situation.

Ahh, good points. I was just thinking if Nathan or the Keller’s bailed. 

• Like 4
  • Surprise 1

1 minute ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I NEED to watch this wedding and be able to snark with y’all while doing so. This has literally been keeping me going for months. 

I know! Me too! I have no life anymore...

• Like 5
  • Laugh 7

2 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Ahh, good points. I was just thinking if Nathan or the Keller’s bailed. 

She’s getting SEVERELY inseminated Saturday. Nothing will stop it.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 23
  • Sad 1

Nurie and Nathan better get out of town right after the wedding. Otherwise, medieval Jill will be checking the sheets for evidence. Better to spend the night in a cheap motel than put up with crazy mama. 

And they better load the car with any wedding gifts worth keeping. Jill is a vulture attracted to shiny objects. 

• Like 13

Didn't JillR live stream a child's funeral? A child she didn't know?

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Didn't JillR live stream a child's funeral? A child she didn't know?

Multiple children who died in a house fire. That was an all-time low even for her. 

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 11

3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

She's going to need more than two months of consistent nutrients to gain the weight that will allow for her cycle to start up again.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Marshmallow Mollie said:

I NEED to watch this wedding and be able to snark with y’all while doing so. This has literally been keeping me going for months. 

1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

I know! Me too! I have no life anymore...

I've clung to the hope of the Shitshow Wedding That Was Promised for months! I might have to spend Saturday in SEVERELY mournful seclusion if we are deprived of a livestream. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Does anyone know the name of the Rodrigues YouTube channel? As I mentioned above, Jill posted on her private FB that it might show up there. Actually, it was more cryptic. Someone asked about a livestream, and she just replied "YouTube." 

We know that they won't serve a meal, so I'm guessing 1 or 2:00. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Zella said:

I've clung to the hope of the Shitshow Wedding That Was Promised for months! I might have to spend Saturday in SEVERELY mournful seclusion if we are deprived of a livestream. 

If you can make it to Sunday evening, I'm sure there will be two hours of 90-Day Fiance followed by Smothered. They make pretty good stand ins for your trashy wedding and dysfunctional family viewing needs. A bootleg video of the real thing will get out soon enough. 

Edited by BradandJanet
  • Laugh 4

I hope Nurie and Nathan are able to have a semi-decent wedding and escape her family. 

As for getting pregnant right away, i imagine Jill will be some sympathetic as she didn't have a honeymoon baby. Jill got married at 18 in October 1997. She had the first of her 'severe" miscarriages and Nurie wasn't born until April 1999. She made up for this by having Tim 11 months later. She went on 9 kids by the time she was 30. (She had 4 more girls and the rest of her "severe'  miscarriages in her 30s.) In some ways, Jill would happy to have Nurie pregnant soon, but I also think she would be pleased if none of her kids had more than 13 kids (or whatever number she ends up with). I kind of assume she's done, but you never know. 

• Like 6

This makes me SEVERELY happy I didn't have a Holy virgin wedding night.I knew who I was marrying,inside and out,and wasn't scared 🙂

• Like 15
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Does anyone know the name of the Rodrigues YouTube channel? As I mentioned above, Jill posted on her private FB that it might show up there. Actually, it was more cryptic. Someone asked about a livestream, and she just replied "YouTube." 

Ever so exotically she labeled it "Jill Rodrigues."

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That's the one!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

14 hours ago, Triple P said:

Yeah, like some boy-on-man back massaging. 😨

• Sad 8

I think they don't plan to distance or mask and she doesn't want to be called out for it. Maybe she can then edit the video to cut out the most blatant failures to be safe? Of course she can and will turn off comments, so maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

I think they don't plan to distance or mask and she doesn't want to be called out for it. Maybe she can then edit the video to cut out the most blatant failures to be safe? Of course she can and will turn off comments, so maybe I'm wrong.

I think you are right. 

• Like 3

I’m looking forward to Jill’s paparazzi like footage of Nurthan first kiss at the altar. It should be awesome entertainment.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

14 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m looking forward to Jill’s paparazzi like footage of Nurthan first kiss at the altar. It should be awesome entertainment.

Somebody’s tongue is going up of somebody’s nostril.

• Laugh 13

6 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Thought it was a DIY coffin at first...

Jill would still find a way to rise every night and grift blood from her victims. #rodriguiesfamilyservingdracula 

• Laugh 8

As much as I loathe Jill’s decorating, I’ve thought that more than once. As someone who’s done a lot of this stuff (tiling, woodworking, painting, etc.), I will begrudgingly admit his skills are good. He could do handyperson for hire stuff and still work as his own boss.

Then I realized that even if I hired him and he did good work, I would never have him back due to the inevitable proselytizing. I don’t pay someone by the hour to tell me I’m hellbound and I suspect I’m not alone in that .

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

You know what’s really sad about this latest post? If David  wasn’t suck a lazy, shiftless schmuck, he could probably earn a decent living as a carpenter and provide well for his family. Instead of working hard at a stable job he’d rather play with colored paper.  It’s a damned shame.  

What has always been most puzzling to me is that the Bible specifically speaks out against men who don’t work or support their families.  The Bible pretty much says that, in God’s eyes, those men are worthless pieces of shit, yet Lard Ass doesn’t have a job. 🤯

• Like 14
  • Useful 2

Does Jill need a pantry? The Rodriguii are not known for keeping a lot of food on hand!

• Like 11
  • Laugh 3

21 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

What has always been most puzzling to me is that the Bible specifically speaks out against men who don’t work or support their families.  The Bible pretty much says that, in God’s eyes, those men are worthless pieces of shit, yet Lard Ass doesn’t have a job. 🤯

But I'm sure they feel that since they are working for GOD, they are doing the best, hardest work there is in the human world!!!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Maybe a wedding guest will be a covid rule follower and will call the police on the down low and the ceremony will be visited by the police.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe a wedding guest will be a covid rule follower and will call the police on the down low and the ceremony will be visited by the police.

I hope this happens.

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Does Jill need a pantry? The Rodriguii are not known for keeping a lot of food on hand!

Oh there is plenty of food for the parents. It’s the kids who starve.

1 hour ago, Oldernowiser said:

Shreks needs be two doors wide. Off to the prayer closet with snacks and Jesus Juice.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

23 hours ago, Temperance said:

I have no idea about what Steve Maxwell is talking about. 

"No Compromising

"Christians understand that God is watching and sees everything we do (1 Peter 3:12). However, the ungodly are looking too. God watches for good but the ungodly with evil intent. 

There is nothing new in that, but for Daniel, his life was at stake, not merely a bad reputation or being called “hypocrite.” “Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him” (Daniel 6:4). 

When Daniel’s enemies’ first attempt failed, they successfully tricked Darius, the king, into signing a law preventing worship of anyone but Darius. Since obviously Daniel wouldn’t comply, he earned a trip to the lion’s den for dinner. Thankfully we know how that ended. 

How serious are we in following/obeying the Lord? We do what is right because it is right. Compromise and deceit are the ways of the world. 

“The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them” (Proverbs 11:3)."

I assume we are the ungodly then . And have the Maxwells also started to worship Lord Daniel in the Laundromat ?

2 hours ago, BetyBee said:

maybe it's Jill's Rodlet jail .

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

News from the Bontragers. Allison is busy planning her wedding and doesn't have much time to blog.  (Her wedding is in less than a month.

Denver Bontrager is courting/seeing someone. They didn't say who, but she's in Minnesota. Bad news for the Rods, because I thought the Bontrager boys were good candidates for Kaylee or Renee. They're relatively well-off and the Bowers family is similar to the Rods. (The two adult Bowers daughters are Bontrager wives.) There's still one Bontrager boy who could work for a Rod. 

And then there's this new blog post: Up in Smoke!

"This past Wednesday evening, as we were ministering at a church in Knoxville, TN, there was much activity going on back home on the farm. We have a barn that was filled with about 140 round and big square bales of hay and many memories of tag on the bales throughout the years. Well, if you're reading thus far you have probably guessed what happened! A round bale started on fire, causing the whole barn to be burned along with the rest of the bales. 

We are very thankful for the following:
1. That the wind was moving the smoke and fire away from our other buildings.
2. That the fire didn't happen during the night when there would have been less chance of someone seeing and reporting it.
3. For the local volunteer fire departments (all six of them) that came to the rescue quickly.
4. That no one got hurt!"

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't know about the police stations in Wayne County were the JRods live, but all the local police stations in my Ohio county were all over Facebook yesterday asking people for the love of God not to call them about masks, they directed everyone to a phone number for the county Health Department, the police stations and 911 systems will NOT be responding to mask calls. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 6

5 hours ago, Oldernowiser said:

It looked like a door to an outhouse to me.  

• Laugh 9

19 minutes ago, Lisa418722 said:

It looked like a door to an outhouse to me.  

They need that way more than a “pantry.”

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Ah it is the eve of the Blessed Royal Nuptials of 2020. Where Nurie becomes the sister-in-love of ANNA DUGGAR. 

JRod and the rest of the brood will be crashing every Keller family reunion until the rapture. Can't wait!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 10

2 hours ago, Temperance said:

Denver Bontrager

I painted my guest bedroom Denver Bontrager, since I was going with a western theme. 

Wait, wait, wait, that’s a name? 

• Laugh 18

So, they're probably having the rehearsal dinner right about now. I'd love to know where they ended up having it? That coffee shop that has the back room where Nurie had her shower? The local Cracker Barrel? The GOOD Olive Garden? 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

21 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

I painted my guest bedroom Denver Bontrager, since I was going with a western theme. 

Wait, wait, wait, that’s a name? 

As a matter of fact, I went to school with a guy named Denver.  Naming people after places is one to go and possibly he's named for some Christian hero. His middle name is Elliot. Chelsy Bontrager Maxwell said this about how she named her own sons. 

"The main idea was just picking names we liked. 😃
John found the name Axton and we both loved it. We had never heard of anyone with that name before.
With Elliot, my brother Denver's middle name is Elliot. We also greatly admire the faith of the missionary Jim Elliot. Ultimately, John and I both loved the name, so Elliot it was. =)"

I like Denver as a name. Two of his brothers have a brother-in-law named Carver Bowers. Carver is in honor some Christian guy, but it's unfortunate name imo. 

• Like 2