Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chicklet said:

Of course Jill and her spawn or her spouse will have the SEVERE Covid if/when they get it. It will be the worst case ever, and hopefully she won't give it to her sister because it would kill her.

Then she'll be SEVERELY dead of course.

I can't take this witch and her filtered face.

You of course are referring to Jilly’s SEVERELY DISABLED sister (the one in the wheelchair) right?

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

It's no longer in her IG feed. The most recent pics are from the girls' day out.

Creepy because it’s still there for me. And it still appears in my post.

64F9D13A-FA0C-458C-87AF-3B23B7FEFA5E.jpeg

4 hours ago, emma675 said:

I just want to punch Jill in her smug, bitchy, overly made up, ugly face. And also figure out who her friend's hospital worker friend is and report her. Deliberately putting in false samples to go to a probably overworked lab should be criminal. 

I am LIVID seeing her nonsense. FUCK HER.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, crazycatlady58 said:

When people say things like this I don't know what irritates me me more the fact they are lying to me or the fact they think I am stupid enough to believe the lie.

Dad, is that you?? My dad used to say that very thing to me when I was a teenager! In turn, I then said the same to my daughter when she was a teen. Thanks for the memories, crazycatlady58.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I dont know how much good it will do, but I decided to SEVERELY persecute Jill and reported the post.  I just cannot stand misinformation like this because a lie always spreads faster than the truth.  And then you have hundreds then thousands of people believing this shit.  I dont hold out that much hope that the Facebook-Instagram monolith will do the right thing.  

I got in trouble on FB for a sarcastic comment I made. If they would have actually read past the first sentence, they would have known that. That said, probably nothing will happen.

3 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

She's a lying liar who lies and thinks that we believe her bullshit lies. 

Sadly, as others have mentioned, some folks do believe her lying bullshit.

• Love 1

If Jill believes that story that she is trying to shill, she should see the emails I get from a Nigerian prince. Apparently I have come into a large sum of money! Maybe I should tell her about my SEVERELY good friend who is stuck overseas and needs me to wire her money, which is funny because when I FaceTimed her the other day she looked to be at home. Her hotel must look exactly like her home! How about the people who keep calling me saying that my Windows computer has issues. That is strange, because all my computers, tablets, etc. are Apple products. There must be a secret Windows computer hidden in my home! Sigh. I SEVERELY cannot stand JillRod. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

5 pictures: (she’s at a loss, but has comments turned off)

they sure have a lot of c--- in their yard. Including goose c---. Yikes. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Umm - she's letting her daughter pet wild baby geese?  And pick them up?  And let her put their wild geese beaks right next to her daughter's face?  What in the actual -- have you ever been chased by a fully grown goose?  I have and it's terrifying.  Whose to say Mother Goose isn't lurking and watching??!

I just cannot....these people.

My sister got bit in the face by a goose when she was three and the goose chased my Dad around as well. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, skipnjump said:

My sister got bit in the face by a goose when she was three and the goose chased my Dad around as well. 

Years ago, I worked at a place that had lovely grounds. People would always walk or have lunch outside. A co-worker had on a blouse with big flowers.... she was chased around by the geese. They are not toys. 

• Love 8
On 7/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, Sew Sumi said:

🙄

That poor, sweaty child is wearing leggings, long sleeves, and an undershirt in hot, humid Wooster.  She must be miserable.

And walking barefoot in the grass with all that goose poop is gross.

(Sorry, Sew, I can't get rid of the box!)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, emma675 said:

Geese can be mean as hell and their bites hurt. I can only hope that when one of them gets mad they go after Jill and not one of the kids. 

that I would love to see.... 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Geese can be mean as hell and their bites hurt. I can only hope that when one of them gets mad they go after Jill and not one of the kids. 

I rather they chase Shrek! You know he can’t run lol.

• LOL 19
39 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

If the geese are looking for food at the Rods,  they are in for a looooong wait.

i was wondering if which ever rod kid is in the pic gave up her half slice of bread to feed them.

3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Umm - she's letting her daughter pet wild baby geese?  And pick them up?  And let her put their wild geese beaks right next to her daughter's face?  What in the actual -- have you ever been chased by a fully grown goose?  I have and it's terrifying.  Whose to say Mother Goose isn't lurking and watching??!

I just cannot....these people.

Lol, that was my first thought as well. Geese are dicks.

• LOL 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

Canada Geese are vicious and will attack.  I would never let a little child get close to one. 

This is the breed that chased me, humongous wings flapping, away from its nest that I didn't know was nearby.

I get that Jill is stupid, but I mean you have to be a special brand of stupid to not get that wild animals are not toys.

And for crying out loud, brush that poor child's hair once a week, at least.  Geez.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 14