Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Technically, people who are self-employed are required to pay both halves of the Social Security tax on their net income up until $137,000. But, donated money that is funneled through non-profits and churches are not taxed. I'm guessing their singing/grifting gig makes up most of their actual cash funds. I don't know if David charges for his pamphlets, though.

The Rod parents are screwing themselves if they're not paying Social Security taxes, unless they expect their children to support them when they get to old to grift.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Nuri has to donate a chicken leg to a  younger sister I mean look at scrawny sickly Sophia. If Nuri didn’t give her her portion Sophia would starve to death. 

But yeah Nuri cries maybe because it’s happy tears! She is leaving the barn and her crazy MAMA.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, lianau said:

She's probably scared out of her mind too .  Going from never being alone with Nathan to the expectation of getting pregnant next month . 

They had elbow sex ! That counts for something right? 

• LOL 5
14 minutes ago, lianau said:

Ignoring the facepalm inducing bullshit that's following  for a moment here  , Jill has close PERSONAL friends?  

Everyone who she grifts from is personal friends. If she can’t get anything from you Jill ignores you.

• Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures: (what they have to do with the post, is a mystery)

🤦‍♀️

Thanks Dr Jill Rodrigues... oh wait you barely have a high school diploma .

bet $5 if she gets sick or her SEVERELY obese tubby gets sick they will go to the hospital 

And of course have a go fund me 

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Love 16
(edited)
14 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

Weird how I've seen that story from a "personal friend" ALL over the internet from people claiming it was their "personal friend". But I guess random people on the internet count as close, personal friends to JillR.

It goes without saying that the story as posted never happened, like most things that "happen" to JillR.

An error like that by a nurse would cost them their job. An old friend of my parent's posted the "my friend talked to a nurse".... story that was basically a nurse saying covid was blown out of proportion, the nurse laughing it off. Ugh. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 18

I just want to punch Jill in her smug, bitchy, overly made up, ugly face. And also figure out who her friend's hospital worker friend is and report her. Deliberately putting in false samples to go to a probably overworked lab should be criminal. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, emma675 said:

I just want to punch Jill in her smug, bitchy, overly made up, ugly face. And also figure out who her friend's hospital worker friend is and report her. Deliberately putting in false samples to go to a probably overworked lab should be criminal. 

Probably made up.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, P2C2E said:

If it makes you feel better, the story is completely made up and never happened. 

Its the famous, friend of a friend story that has been going on since the beginning of time --- an urban legend. 

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

An error like that by a nurse would cost them their job. An old friend of my parent's posted the "my friend talked to a nurse".... story that was basically a nurse saying covid was blown out of proportion, the nurse laughing it off. Ugh. 

I should add, this person is elderly as is her husband. He has awful health issues and has cancer. 

Just now, wait.what said:

It’s impossible to send a “fake swab” in to a lab. Unless you fabricate a patient name, patient demographics And a fake hospital ID number. 

if the hospital is doing “in-house testing” and gets a positive reading from a “ fake swab”, they better report it to CLIA and re-calibrate their machine. 

I have heard this same fake story over and over!

And Jill is spreading it. Ugh! 

• Love 2
Just now, galaxychaser said:

She is a spreader of lies and probably COVID. 

Hospitals have procedures and processes to try to eliminate error. I was in hospital twice last year. The same nurse who was with me for a 12 hour shift and knew who I was had to ask my name and birth date every time she came in to give me doses of blood thinner or to change my IV! And scan my wrist band! 

• Love 19
On 7/18/2020 at 8:59 PM, Nysha said:

The Rod parents are screwing themselves if they're not paying Social Security taxes, unless they expect their children to support them when they get to old to grift.

Well, they'll definitely expect someone to do it. 😁

Even after decades pass, the kids may still feel that Satan'll get after them if they don't oblige, though, I'll bet. 

On 7/18/2020 at 9:03 PM, Zella said:

Maybe she's crying at the dinner table because she'd, you know, like to eat for a change. 

They could be happy tears! 

• Love 6

Just chiming in to say I have seen that story in numerous places lately, and it is always from my best friends hairdressers nurse janitor chiropractor‘s Best friend twice removed who lives on the other side of the country.  While a single testing mistake My and I stress may, happen here and there, 10 in a row is going to bring the hammer down hard. 

Also, oh my God, enough FaceTune, Jill.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
21 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I do wonder where Jill gets her fake news from? Because someone is feeding her this garbage. I can't believe people fall for that crap.

She's on the internet more than she'd like us to believe. This is what she spends her time doing while the kids do all the housework. 

Sadly, the virus is smarter than Jill. OK, a turnip is smarter than Jill, but turnips are big enough to see so she can't deny their existence. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Exodus 23:1

“Lie your ass of in my name and get a nice spot in heaven; ignore all that other shit about lying. Be sure to tip your waitresses folks, I’ll be here all millennium.”

-Jesus, Book of Jill 3:16

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Exodus 23:1

Proverbs 6:12-13 – Let me describe for you a worthless and a wicked man; first, he is a constant liar; he signals his true intentions to his friends with eyes and feet and fingers.

Proverbs 6:16-19 –  For there are six things the Lord hates—no, seven: haughtiness, lying, murdering, plotting evil, eagerness to do wrong, a false witness, sowing discord among brothers.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

But Jill truly believes this to be TRUTH. She thinks she's educating people. But as I said in my previous post, I can't believe people fall for it.

I think JillR believes covid is over blown, but she clearly lied in her post.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

best comment on this - name removed

"You look GREAT Priscilla ~NOT PREGNANT at a wedding the first time in seven years!"

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

I dont know how much good it will do, but I decided to SEVERELY persecute Jill and reported the post.  I just cannot stand misinformation like this because a lie always spreads faster than the truth.  And then you have hundreds then thousands of people believing this shit.  I dont hold out that much hope that the Facebook-Instagram monolith will do the right thing

I reported it earlier today also.  Hopefully they'll get it taken down soon.  I wish we could find a way to get through to the Jills of the world before they kill us.

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures:

Her dress is pretty, what we can see of it. There is probably some fundie monstrosity lurking just out of sight. 

It makes me cringe to see people not wearing masks or social distancing. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I reported it earlier today also.  Hopefully they'll get it taken down soon.  I wish we could find a way to get through to the Jills of the world before they kill us.

I’m really shocked more of them haven’t come down with it already. Of course a lot of people remain asymptomatic, even though their bodies are being hurt. And of course they are spreading the disease. I have seen stats that say eventually, 40% of the American population could be infected, so their time may come. Even worse, I wonder how many of those that remain asymptomatic will ‘mysteriously’  still developed pulmonary fibrosis in a few months, or even have a stroke ( become severely disabled or dead) a little bit longer down the line due to coagulation problems. Of course it will be God‘s will and nothing they could’ve possibly prevented.

• Love 9

Of course Jill and her spawn or her spouse will have the SEVERE Covid if/when they get it. It will be the worst case ever, and hopefully she won't give it to her sister because it would kill her.

Then she'll be SEVERELY dead of course.

I can't take this witch and her filtered face.

• Love 16