Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

How hard would it be just to take Renee outside and snap some pictures? There must be one decent dress in that house that could be pinned to fit her. Jill has too much time on her hands if she's creating fake photos.

Of course, the school is fake, the graduation is fake, so maybe the photos should be too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Paul Caldwell posted a pic of several kids at Sams on March 23

https://www.facebook.com/paul.caldwell.161

Pastor Paul Caldwell of LightHouse NWA plus little Timothy, Nathan and Olivia came by #SamsClub in Springdale and have been looking for some GREAT fry pans for a long time. Actually, these 3 and the other 5 kids do as much cooking as mom and dad!

And it looks like they're holding the possibly germ infested displays. These folks are all kinds of stupid.

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

And it looks like they're holding the possibly germ infested displays. These folks are all kinds of stupid.

What's even worse is he is sharing that post from the EuroCast Cookware Facebook page. That company was doing demonstrations of their cookware at Costco on March 23.

7 minutes ago, Nysha said:

What's even worse is he is sharing that post from the EuroCast Cookware Facebook page. That company was doing demonstrations of their cookware at Costco on March 23.

Someone should report EuroCast and Costco.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Wow, the Caldwells are certainly tempting fate. What are they called? Covidiots?

You know I'm starting to suspect the Caldwells are more reckless than Shrader. 

Eventually Jesus will no longer protect...

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Insert Username said:

Notice she says '"gave" them half a cow - not "let them buy" I'm sure that those farmers were terrified that the kids would literally starve. What was Jill's plan if they couldn't grift meat?

I think this is the same family that they went bowling with. Jill has found a local grift already! No way that they paid for the bowling either.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

My reading material may be a bit different from Jill's but I never had any trouble reading while sitting on the toilet! And how, exactly, would nursing Janessa in a cramped corner of the bathroom better, in any conceivable way, than nursing her on a chain in the bedroom (which I'm sure she probably has as well). How much money have they spent on this home renovation so far? They have surely not been going minimalist with any of it (other than, probably, by not bothering with any permits or making sure anyting was up to code)

• Love 13
5 hours ago, sixlets said:

I know nothing about the Maxhell clan, but I do know that this poor excuse of a man is an asshole.

(I did have to crop these a bit to fit)

job-bethany-0711.jpg

job-bethany-0982.jpg

Are the bridesmaids wearing denim jackets?

Just now, Tigregirl said:

Yes, this seems to be a trend in fundie weddings. Meagan Fosyth Ballinger, her husband Bobby Ballinger Jr., and her brother Austin Forsyth were in a wedding where the bridesmaids wore denim jackets. I don't know if they think it looks cool or they just can't get dresses modest enough, but enough fundies have done it, that it's a trend. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I don't know, nursing a baby or reading a book in a chair that's probably covered in fecal matter doesn't seem ideal to me. But what do I know? I haven't been saved and baptized in the craziness that is JRod.

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

In that odd wedding photo from the Maxwell clan, those masks look like N95 masks with the metal strip across the nose. The photo isn't clear, but I sure hope they didn't use professional-grade stuff for their stupid gag shot. Doctors and nurses are desperate to get N95 masks, now in short supply, to protect themselves while trying to save covid victims' lives.

On a lighter note, Jill and I do not have the same chair. God is good. Mine is nicer, and it's not facing a toilet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Doesn't JillR know that most of the fundies have a prayer closet?

Having a prayer bathroom leads to a whole new set of snark.

I guess I've imbibed too much wine. Off to the prayer bathroom I go!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Insert Username said:

Notice she says '"gave" them half a cow - not "let them buy" I'm sure that those farmers were terrified that the kids would literally starve. What was Jill's plan if they couldn't grift meat?

Any money that could have gone towards food for the kids or decent-looking clothes that fit them was used to buy Jill a fucking chair to put in her bathroom.  Self-centered bitch. 😤

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Tigregirl said:

Yes, they’re denim jackets, and those masks are more heavy-duty than the ones that most healthcare workers are using right now.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

In that odd wedding photo from the Maxwell clan, those masks look like N95 masks with the metal strip across the nose.

Some painters' masks/dust masks have that aluminum strip. Hoping that's what they have. Seems like all these people  are (unlicensed) contractors, so that's a possibility, I think. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Any money that could have gone towards food for the kids or decent-looking clothes that fit them was used to buy Jill a fucking chair to put in her bathroom.  Self-centered bitch. 😤

Excuse you, they just bought like nine cans of soup and a loaf of bread! 

• LOL 11
8 hours ago, sondraK said:

Tj Maxx.More unnecessary shopping.I would think they have room for the chair in the bedroom?

Doesn't everyone kneel over the toilet to pray? LOL

I have prayed to the Lord of Porcelain after a night of drinking!

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2 pictures:

Who needs a fucking chair opposite a toilet? Who wants to sit opposite a shitter? “Kneel”, “take a quick breath”?  Gross.  

Edited by kokapetl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, kokapetl said:

Who needs a fucking chair opposite a toilet? Who wants to sit opposite a shitter? “Kneel”, “take a quick breath”?  Gross.  

Why is there a display of rolls of toilet paper in buckets?  Who does that? Why would anyone do that?

Edited by doodlebug
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So this begs the question: how many fridges and freezers does she have?

During this time of our "quarantine"??????? Bitch has been proudly showing off all the mingling she and the kids have been doing. The "quarantine" line must have been her grift to get the farmer to give her the meat. 

• Love 14
On 3/29/2020 at 7:47 PM, ginger90 said:

E06D761C-630B-45A9-B720-4D622B56498F.jpeg

2DBAB412-4E98-4E52-9014-8E7DE7356628.jpeg

9CFD1822-8888-409F-879F-80C94289765B.jpeg

689208E3-9D0A-4EFD-B76C-E719384D0733.jpeg

B6335164-40EE-49FA-A1BD-9E1054CBF78A.jpeg

8729D3A4-2730-489A-84C1-BA6949FCDF06.jpeg

On 3/30/2020 at 11:10 AM, luvbadtv said:

I don't understand why Jill cares if the rest of us are going to hell.  

OK Jill,  I'll let you worry about where you are going and you let me worry about where I am going. Deal?

• Love 18
14 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

So this begs the question: how many fridges and freezers does she have?

Well, the surname of that stupid family is sure apropos because you'd have to be a Dingus to give the eternally grifting Rods anything for free.

51 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Well, the surname of that stupid family is sure apropos because you'd have to be a Dingus to give the eternally grifting Rods anything for free.

Not gonna lie, I was riveted by the irony of the surname. 

I also kept thinking of how Jesse James's family nickname was Dingus. LOL

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Right? Now they’ll never get them out of their yard!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, doodlebug said:

Why is there a display of rolls of toilet paper in buckets?  Who does that? Why would anyone do that?

Jill is displaying her wealth for all to see . 

• LOL 19
5 hours ago, doodlebug said:

I have the terrible feeling that somebody sells that bucket contraption for that purpose....Anybody else think that? I'd like to hear that this is just too ridiculous...

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I have the terrible feeling that somebody sells that bucket contraption for that purpose....Anybody else think that? I'd like to hear that this is just too ridiculous...

Yes, unfortunately I’ve seen them before.

(edited)

I don't think people are stupid for donating meat to a family who looks emaciated. I think it's very kind of them. 

I'm surprised Jill is still breastfeeding Janessa. Janessa is going to be two years old in a little over a week.  I know there are women who nurse until puberty, but it surprises me from Jill. 

Edited by Temperance
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Temperance said:

I don't think people are stupid for donating meat to a family who looks emaciated. I think it's very kind of them. 

Normally, I would agree. However, David is fat and Jill is a normal weight; only the kids are rail thin. That's suspicious. I doubt the generous gift will change the situation one bit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
31 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I have to confess - I have this in my bathroom

IMG_0050.jpg

If you will excuse me, I have to go re-examine all of my life choices. That's going to take awhile.

That's fine. 

It's the "whole pile of rolls in separate buckets that are probably hard to extract from the damn buckets and require an additional piece of furniture in an already overcrowded room to hold them" aspect that I marvel at.  😎

Especially when there's a houseful of kids who have to navigate the contraption. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16
(edited)
5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

During this time of our "quarantine"??????? Bitch has been proudly showing off all the mingling she and the kids have been doing. The "quarantine" line must have been her grift to get the farmer to give her the meat. 

They already knew the Dingus family. They were the ones who went bowling with Timbits when he was home during finals week about a month ago.

Edited by Sew Sumi
eta IG post
  • Useful 2