Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Check out the shrimp with the gun on his belt and tacky 10 Commandments tie.

Little dude needs to read his tie. I'm fairly certain that one of those edicts on that thing says, "Thou shalt not kill." And, like there are no caveats on that directive -- that's exactly what it says, or, rather commands. 

5 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Just as I thought/ predicted the Rods are continuing to grift/travel and either get sick or spread it around. 😞😞😞

It just makes me angry . Today was my niece's 7th birthday . She had to postpone her birthday party with her friends and the family get together . She was sad about it but  understands why she can't have that right now . 

9 minutes ago, lianau said:

It just makes me angry . Today was my niece's 7th birthday . She had to postpone her birthday party with her friends and the family get together . She was sad about it but  understands why she can't have that right now . 

Kudos to your niece and her family! Tell your niece thank-you and Happy Birthday from me!

• Love 12

I really think they are low iq or something. Police should guard their house to make sure they don’t go anywhere, and bill them for that. 

Oh Jill has baby fever. I guess that means she is still trying to get pregnant. 

Watch out Nuri mama might steal your baby! 

• Love 18

Jill is stupid and easily misled. She probably too much to our fearless leader. The people she's with probably deserve Jill and each other.  Jill is trying to tell use "see it's okay.  I washed my hands." They also seem to be in some sort of church. Any church that lets people in for no reason during this pandemic is not a church I want to go to (If there's a natural disaster, that would be different). 

There seems to be quite a few fundies who don't take Coronavirus seriously. There have even been a few who died of Coronavirus (none we follow).  Any person who doesn't take Coronavirus seriously is Covidiot. 

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, sixlets said:

I want to bitch slap this woman into 2022.  She can wash her hands until they are raw and bleeding and STILL be asymptomatically infected.  What part of stay home does she not understand?  What makes her think she is so special?  She holds that stupid "conference" and then holds a newborn baby!  What.  The .  Fuck?  Maryland just announced 66 positive cases from one nursing home tonight.  How would Jill feel if this was her parent?  I don't think anything is going to convince her that she's not as precious as she thinks.  This is an unjustifiable way to live right now.  It's one thing to be careless when it comes to yourself, but Jill has no right to put others in harm's way.  This woman (and her hideous makeup) pisses me off to no end right now.

The mother is standing right there and deserves just as much credit as Jill if not more.  It's her baby and her decision to come to whatever that place is and hand her baby over. 

• Love 21

The pic is from last weekend, but I'm pretty sure that PA was in a shelter in place by then. All of these fools deserve whatever comes their way. I mean the adults. The poor kids (especially that infant) could well be victims of their parents' stupidity.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 10

I was going to say that I am going to get down on my two knees in my living room tomorrow, because all of the churches in my area are shut down, and pray for an angel to smack her upside the head before she kills someone, but instead I'll send this song out to Jill who will appreciate the eye make-up and to the rest of you who can appreciate Victor Garber.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Well it's better than Austin's family who appeared to have hosted a marriage retreat at the family camp this weekend. I can't find anywhere that they cancelled it. Covidiots should be arrested. 

Jesus. The governor actually banned gathering of 10 or more people a couple of days ago, so it seems like they are actually violating the law with that law. 

He has mentioned he can't stop churches, but he has strongly urged them to follow the recommended guidelines too. 

• Love 6

Charge them with attempted murder and child endangerment.

I highly doubt Jilly gives her kids the plexus vitamins. 

(I don’t think plexus is actually vitamins at all)

Edited by galaxychaser
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Jon Shrader,Anna Duggar's bro in law,thinks colloidal silver kills ebola.I'm guessing he thinks it will kill Covid 19 as well.And Jill thinks Plexus will ward it off.Fundies have the dumbest ideas sometimes

• Love 12
On 3/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, ginger90 said:

5 pictures:

Look at the neighborhood they decided to bless with their visitation. Really, these are the people you thiNk need the help? So clueless.

• Love 6

Jill should be glad I'm quarantined because her posts are making my slapping hand twitchy. Just because "no one was sick" doesn't seem they weren't carrying around the virus,  you utter moron. 

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, emma675 said:

Jill should be glad I'm quarantined because her posts are making my slapping hand twitchy. Just because "no one was sick" doesn't seem they weren't carrying around the virus,  you utter moron. 

Yes. She's bringing out my inner beyotch. Especially all those photos where she's just smooshed her face up against the face(s) of the other(s) in the frame. All the better for viruses to transfer without hands having to be involved. High risk stuff. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Annabel11 said:

Look at the neighborhood they decided to bless with their visitation. Really, these are the people you thiNk need the help? So clueless.

No, those are the people they want to attend their church. Their Covid Emergency bag is a really just a way to scare people into going to church, where God will save them one way or the other. They're targeting neighborhoods whose tithes will be more substantial than the ones that actually could use some help.

Although, nobody needs any help the Rods are willing to give.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Nysha said:

No, those are the people they want to attend their church. Their Covid Emergency bag is a really just a way to scare people into going to church, where God will save them one way or the other. They're targeting neighborhoods whose tithes will be more substantial than the ones that actually could use some help.

Although, nobody needs any help the Rods are willing to give.

Yes. Cults will take anybody they can get to increase membership, but these groups really want people with money. People with money and education also tend to rise to leadership if they stay in the group, but most leave eventually. 

I was told recently by my nutty evangelical relative that she cannot get covid-19 because god created coronavirus and won't let her get sick because she is a person of true faith. I was floored. She offered to take care of me if I got sick. No. That would be like letting a Rodrigues into my house. 

• Love 7
On 3/24/2020 at 2:04 AM, Zella said:

Even by Jill Rod standards, that phrasing is magnificently batshit crazy. I want to steal the line "a very sanitary conference" and just drop it into casual conversation with some unsuspecting soul. 

Someone needs to do a JRod version of Rodgers & Hammerstein's "Modern Major General".

"I was a featured speaker at a sanitary conference."

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Fosca said:

Actually, it's Gilbert and Sullivan's, but good idea!  It scans quite nicely.

<facepalm> I never was good at remembering these things! "I am the very model of a modern fundie idiot!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jill... You're an idiot. Stay home!  No one wants to hear you  blabbing about Plexus and being saved. 

Jill... You're an idiot. Stay home!  No one wants to hear you  blabbing about Plexus and being saved

FIFY. 🙂 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

She definitely reads these. Posted a picture of bible study with the ladies. 🙄🙄🙄 I just can’t.

1 hour ago, beckie said:

The BEST products? I wonder what those would be? (Besides Plexus)

Jesus juice? Oops she doesn’t drink it. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, wilsie said:

Jill R is really a fame-whoring idiot and the people she's with are exceptionally stupid.  To take a chance with your child for a photo op with this miscreant is appalling.   

I have to assume that anyone who voluntarily poses for a picture with Jill is by definition stupid, Coronavirus or not. Come on, natural selection!

• LOL 6
  • Love 11