Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

But noooooo.....He was a counselor at a Christian camp all summer!!!!!1111 

I guess this is what Jill defined as working? Most camps don't pay unless you're a full-time pro.

She mentioned a few times that he was volunteering at the camp, so no funds earned there.

• Love 1

That's what I understood. I was being facetious about being a salaried employee. Why the hell wasn't he working all summer? Being altruistic is fine and good, but if there's an immediate need of one's own, then maybe that should come first. Especially if one's life hangs in the balance.

• Love 15

For not very much money, Tim could have had remedial math at their local community college and then gone off to college more prepared.  Not to mention that he'd also be more familiar with a formal classroom situation.  Poor kid!

• Love 19
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Going to college and being on your own for the first time is a big deal and sometimes a wee bit traumatic for an average teenager. I can't imagine what it feels like to a sheltered teen, to be across the country without enough money to purchase a $10 used book. And it's the first week.

I wonder how many times in the first months of Timothy's Adventure is he going to experience that sinking, pit in his stomach, feeling of reality? 

Maybe JillR has taken her grifty shifty selfish self too far and purposely set her kid up for failure.

Liking this a thousand times. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

Like father, like son.  Recall that David had a couple of jobs to support his huge family and quit them so he could print religious tracts in the garage and distribute them for free.

We all know they are one of the biggest grifters but HOW just HOW is it possible that they print tracts for free and still provide to have a house, a RV and some scraps for their kids to eat? I'm just amazed. I don't doubt they have some food stamps coming in. In as much as they don't want to admit it they can work for free but if you go into a grocery store they need to be paid real money.

Edited by Fuzzysox
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Fuzzysox said:

We all know they are one of the biggest grifters but HOW just HOW is it possible that they print tracts for free and still provide to have a house, a RV and some scraps for their kids to eat? I'm just amazed. I don't doubt they have some food stamps coming in. In as much as they don't want to admit it they can work for free but if you go into a grocery store they need to be paid real money.

Selling Plexus? Just joking. David probably does some contract work with that printing press. That still doesn't explain how they afford the house, the RV, and the female countenance enhancers (makeup and hair products). 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Fuzzysox said:

They grifted the house from some old lady fundie who lets them live there for free.  Hell, she may even be paying utilities for them, they have no shame. Jill begged for a place online and then posted a bunch of pics when they moved in.  The house looks to be very large and in decent shape.They bought the RV from another fundie at a deep discount and got the car that Nurie wrecked thrown in for free.  Jill plugs Plexus online for some money and they also run around the countryside singing at various fundie churches where they pass the hat after services.  I wouldn't be surprised to learn that some older members of their home church are giving them regular love offerings because they are just so holy.

Jill claims that David doesn't do any printing for pay, that it is all religious tracts which they hand out themselves and also donate to various churches for distribution. He does accept 'donations' from the congregations which Jill says is only enough to cover the cost of the pamphlets, nothing extra. She lies a lot, though, so maybe he does get paid for some of it.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, BetyBee said:

For not very much money, Tim could have had remedial math at their local community college and then gone off to college more prepared.  Not to mention that he'd also be more familiar with a formal classroom situation.  Poor kid!

Yes, I don't understand why he didn't take the courses at a CC instead of volunteering at a summer camp. Jill probably didn't want him in a secular environment where his Godly values could be compromised. 

My grands have always had summer jobs. Last year they each made over 2k, which went a long way towards books and Starbucks. This year. my grandson worked  as both a lifeguard and a clerk at a farmer's market. My granddaughter had 2 paid internships, one in D.C. and one in NYC. She had to use some of her grant money for housing and food, but she scrimped and still managed to save a pretty decent amount. 

And by the way, Tim's lucky that his textbook only cost $10. We have rented books, bought used on Amazon and still paid a fortune. Some books have an attached work sheet that once used, the book is useless. My grandson's Spanish textbook that had to be bought new because of the worksheet,was $235., and my granddaughter's economic professor only used the book that he himself had written, which was $185. 

I have shared that I have lived with my son and grands for the past 6 yrs. so I am familiar will all of the prep for college including the financial aid forms. I am old. I am tired., but it sure will be quiet around here once they've gone back.

• Love 17
41 minutes ago, bythelake said:

Yes, I don't understand why he didn't take the courses at a CC instead of volunteering at a summer camp. Jill probably didn't want him in a secular environment where his Godly values could be compromised. 

My grands have always had summer jobs. Last year they each made over 2k, which went a long way towards books and Starbucks. This year. my grandson worked  as both a lifeguard and a clerk at a farmer's market. My granddaughter had 2 paid internships, one in D.C. and one in NYC. She had to use some of her grant money for housing and food, but she scrimped and still managed to save a pretty decent amount. 

And by the way, Tim's lucky that his textbook only cost $10. We have rented books, bought used on Amazon and still paid a fortune. Some books have an attached work sheet that once used, the book is useless. My grandson's Spanish textbook that had to be bought new because of the worksheet,was $235., and my granddaughter's economic professor only used the book that he himself had written, which was $185. 

I have shared that I have lived with my son and grands for the past 6 yrs. so I am familiar will all of the prep for college including the financial aid forms. I am old. I am tired., but it sure will be quiet around here once they've gone back.

Or, why was Tim volunteering at a Christian Camp knowing that he was going away to college in just a couple of months and would be on his own to cover expenses?  Perhaps he is so sheltered and ignorant that he didn't know that college students have to buy their own books?  Didn't he used to have some sort of lawncare business that he used to make money?  Why wasn't he spending his time doing that all summer? If Jesus really wants Timmy to become a flying missionary, I am sure He would've been OK with Tim earning money to pay for the schooling rather than hanging out at camp all summer making sure the boys weren't masturbating in their bunks.

• Love 22

Here’s the think..... Jill forgets that one of the seven deadly sins is lying!  She thinks they don’t apply to her because she is so godly...... she is a hypocrite in the worst way!  Shame on her and David for leaving their son across country little money and not properly prepared for school!  She’s the lowest if the lowest!   

• Love 21

Regarding the home they live in for free..... I found out it’s owned by Jill’s parents.  When they are on the road they live in it, when they are home they live in a trailer in the property.  I’m assuming the parents pay for the house and upkeep.....utilities.  The RV (per a jills blog in June 2015) was supposedly purchased by her and David and would take roughly 3 years to pay off.  Not sure who financed it, or who pays it.... based on that date it’s beem 38 months (just over 3 years).  They own a 2002 Discovery Fleetwood.  When purchased (2015) would have cost around $60k or more.  Again I’m sure someone’s helping pay for they lf yacht!  Everything that comes out of Jills mouth are lies!!!  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, louannems said:

I plugged Tim's address into Google Maps.  His shared housing is just a couple blocks from  Spokane Community College.  There is also Spokane Community College Aviation.  He seems to be living practically across the street from the small airfield.

There is a Subway shop a couple blocks from his apartment.  I know I shouldn't, but I feel like sending him a Subway gift card.

I think there was a picture of a microwave in the kitchen shots. For cheap, he could by a bunch of microwave stuff like Mac n cheese, Campbell’s soups, Chef Boyardee and ramen,ramen,ramen. Lots of stuff now comes in individual microwave portions. Jill should have brought a bunch of it with her, but that would have involved thinking of someone besides herself.

If she’d really thought about it, she could have placed a food donation barrel outside their church. Missed opportunity,Jill.

Yeah, the stuff is not like grandma’s home cooking, but the college kids all seem to survive, and he’d still be eating better than at home.

If the gift card were to Chick-fil-A, he’d take it for sure, not sure about Subway. Are they Godly?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, louannems said:

I plugged Tim's address into Google Maps.  His shared housing is just a couple blocks from  Spokane Community College.  There is also Spokane Community College Aviation.  He seems to be living practically across the street from the small airfield.

There is a Subway shop a couple blocks from his apartment.  I know I shouldn't, but I feel like sending him a Subway gift card.

You’re very kind to think of doing that, but I’d be afraid he’d mail it straight to Mama and never get to use it.

• Love 16
40 minutes ago, bythelake said:

If the gift card were to Chick-fil-A, he’d take it for sure, not sure about Subway. Are they Godly?

I don’t know but I may be going to the Devil for laughing at your comment. 

One of the main jobs of a parent is to feed and shelter your child. Seems like they only want to feed until they’re old enough to breed. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm picturing some poor old lady dead and buried in her attic rafters while this creepy family squats in her house. I think I watch way too much I.D. Channel.

Good, I am not the only one that occasionally thinks with an I.D. Channel brain.  HA!

47 minutes ago, bythelake said:

I think there was a picture of a microwave in the kitchen shots. For cheap, he could by a bunch of microwave stuff like Mac n cheese, Campbell’s soups, Chef Boyardee and ramen,ramen,ramen. Lots of stuff now comes in individual microwave portions. Jill should have brought a bunch of it with her, but that would have involved thinking of someone besides herself.

If she’d really thought about it, she could have placed a food donation barrel outside their church. Missed opportunity,Jill.

Yeah, the stuff is not like grandma’s home cooking, but the college kids all seem to survive, and he’d still be eating better than at home.

When it was reported that a trailer carrying 100K of ramen was stolen, my mind did wander into the realm of various fundy families.

• Love 15

The property records on the house come back to Jill and David.  They somehow got or bought the house.  Her parents lived in the house while they were making a nearby house handicapped accessible as Jill's sister and her family were moving from NY to live near the parents.  They've finished their house so everyone is in their own houses now.  

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

One of the main jobs of a parent is to feed and shelter your child. Seems like they only want to feed until they’re old enough to breed. 

I only wish they fed their children. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, BetyBee said:

Yes, but that would be logical. Logic and the JRods are antithetical. 

If someone could be lured away from God during a math class, then something is seriously amiss with his or her faith. Every math class I ever took required all the concentration I could muster. I didn't have a moment to worry about the devils or demons in my midst. 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, bythelake said:

I worked every summer in college and paid for all of my food and utilities. My parents only paid for my tuition and rent. I always felt they were doing too much. I also worked during my last 2 years. It makes no sense that Timothy didn’t work over the summer (and long before that!) to cover some of his expenses. 

• Love 8

I wish that Tim meets and falls in love with an atheist man or woman who works at the ungodly Subway. Heck I'm hoping for the guy actually, just to see Jill's head and blog explode.

And Tim would get fed.

• Love 14

I can’t really blame Tim for not considering working for pay over volunteering at Jesus camp over the summer in preparation for college. Kids learn from their parents and he grew up in a house (well, an RV) where no one really works and the answer when you need money is to beg at local churches or set up a GoFundToMe. 

Tim needed guidance from Jill  and David on what would be needed to survive on his own in the big bad world and they failed him. Now, if he spends the whole year grifting to get by, figures it is easier than working and then spends NEXT summer not working, I’ll give him some side eye. A year on his own should be enough to open his eyes a bit and inspire him to get on the right track. But right now, just days out of Jill’s crazy orbit, I will cut that kid a lot of slack.

• Love 16

The cynic in me thinks that Timothy actually has the money for the text books, but grifting has become second nature, so he is trying to get them donated to him. He's hoping that the person offering the books for $5 will take pity on him and decide to just give the books to him instead because it's only $5 - not too much of a loss.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

@latetotheparty already said it for me. I also only wish that there was some evidence that they feed their kids at all.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, beckie said:

I think they feed them just enough to keep them alive and healthy, but the majority of the food goes to their parents, cuz he's the headship and Jill is queen of the roost. 

That just sickens me. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, beckie said:

I think they feed them just enough to keep them alive and healthy, but the majority of the food goes to their parents, cuz he's the headship and Jill is queen of the roost. 

To me, all of those kids look stunted from malnutrition, especially Timothy who is always encouraged to fast. 

• Love 19
5 hours ago, beckie said:

Jeez, it sounds like trickle down nutrition.

• Love 18
On 8/24/2018 at 7:18 PM, Chicklet said:

I wish that Tim meets and falls in love with an atheist man or woman who works at the ungodly Subway. Heck I'm hoping for the guy actually, just to see Jill's head and blog explode.

And Tim would get fed.

I'm wondering how much exposure to the real world (you know where the heathens live) Timothy will have to experience? Does he have a sense of adventure and want to meet new people or is he that brainwashed that he won't be able to sit down with someone that doesn't share his beliefs?

• Love 4

I am hoping that he sees this as a breaking away period, where he goes from being a child to an adult. I also hope that he gets a good summer job and never lives at home again.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

I'm wondering how much exposure to the real world (you know where the heathens live) Timothy will have to experience? Does he have a sense of adventure and want to meet new people or is he that brainwashed that he won't be able to sit down with someone that doesn't share his beliefs?

In her long, rambling post about leaving Timothy at college, Jill mentioned that she had spent part of her time there scouting out church people who would be "kind" to Tim and watch over him. I think we can assume that means she set up a Fundie Gestapo who will monitor the poor kid's every move and report any transgressions right back to Mama.

• Love 23
9 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I'm hoping some of these folks will have rolled their eyes at Jill, taken a good look at those starving kids, and have Timothy over once a week for a large, real, homecooked meal, where they send him back to his housing with a load of leftovers for dinner/lunch during the week.

Most churches have at least one feeder in the congregation.  I know the ladies at my church would take one look at him and start a casserole/dinner signup.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Most churches have at least one feeder in the congregation.  I know the ladies at my church would take one look at him and start a casserole/dinner signup.

I totally read this as 'one breeder in the congregation!  But, as long as JillR is around, they have that job counted too.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, EAG46 said:

I want to picture Thelma "Mama" Harper of "Mama's Family" taking Timothy in.  "Good Lord, child, your mother's nuttier than a squirrel's pantry."  But since she's fictional, someone of a similar ilk.  Sensible, godly, warmhearted, but not afraid to speak her mind.   [Now I wonder what Vicki Lawrence's iconic character would make of these people...]

I wish we had a "love" button for this one. Now I'm going to have fun imagining Mama Harper going off on them. And maybe the Duggars too. Good times!

• Love 9
On 8/24/2018 at 10:20 AM, bythelake said:

There’s no CFA in Spokane (I live in Spokane).  It’s a wonder Jill left him in such a heathen place!

I rolled my eyes at Jill’s comment about Timothy’s job paying very well—does she realize minimum wage is $11.50 here?  It sounds good compared to the federal minimum wage, but everything is more expensive because of it, especially food and eating out.  Gas is highly taxed.  I feel so badly for Timothy, he’s not going to have a clue how to take care of himself.  I hope some kind people take him under their wing, but that poor boy has an uphill battle on so many levels.  

Jill, because it can’t be said often enough, you SUCK!

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

I fear Tim will flunk out/starve by Xmas and move back into the stink bus permanently.

Yet Jill will be in her glory if Timmy flunks out/starves and has to move back home. Because he can’t live without her. *sigh* Another MOTY. 

• Love 6

I did not include all of the pictures.

Our Trip WEST and the INCREDIBLE places we went!! Aug. 2018

Posted on August 28, 2018 by Rodrigues Family

As most of you know already, we headed WEST in the months of July and August 2018 for the purpose of safely delivering our oldest son Timothy (second oldest child) to Bible College to learn Missionary Aviation which he had been burdened to do since he was 4 years old.  It was an unexpected trip because Timothy had planned to do his first year of college ONLINE (from home) to save money for the next 4 years when he would need to live ON campus.  However, policies changed and we discovered that he was required to live there his first year also.

SO, we rushed, rallied, and gathered our thoughts and plans to plan a trip WEST!!  God proved Himself SO faithful and we made phone calls and within a half hour, we had our trip planned, and meetings scheduled at various churches we called along the way. Praise the Lord!!  We decided to make this trip VERY memorable and special as we traveled West because it would be our LAST trip together as a family (all together).  sniff, sniff

It was SO hard saying goodbye to Timothy (to read more about that, look on our previous post – about saying goodbye to Timothy and new baby).  Although it was hard to say our goodbyes, it was a SPECIAL trip that we will not soon forget!

We hope you enjoy the posts below that we posted on our FB page as we traveled across this GREAT nation!!  It starts in Kentucky (where our first meeting was) all the way to the Oregon Coast to see the Pacific Ocean. Then, we do a little bit of pics, etc. of our trip BACK East. ENJOY!!

Traveling WEST……..

Stop One:

Meeting in Kentucky.  

Still in Kentucky…..

I sure do love this little angel!  Check out those Mama kiss marks on her chubby little cheeks.  You are Mama’s miracle baby, Janessa! 

Post about our week in Kentucky…….

This week at Palomar Baptist Church for their Camp Meeting -in Lexington, Kentucky- has been a GREAT week!  Souls have been saved and lives changed! Pastor and Kathy Moore, we LOVE you guys! Thank you for your kind, sweet spirits.  Church Family, thank you for your kindness and generosity bestowed upon our family!  Joseph and Sarah Moore, thank you for all your hard work in setting this up.  We are HONORED to have friends like you all!  May God richly bless you as you continue to so faithfully serve Jesus!  With Care, The Rodrigues Family

On our way to our next stop!!…….

Gateway to the West Arch in St. Louis, Missouri.  Here we come Washington State! 

In our travels, it was a blessing to meet up with some friends (Lisa Hermann and her sweet 3 children) at a lovely park.  We love you, Hermann Family! 

Kansas City. 

Little note about Janessa in our travels….

Okay, what 3 month old do you know can do this (check out the random typing below)? However, after she intensely watched me type on my phone, THIS is what Janessa typed out…with her own little hand. It was adorable!  I know this is going to sound weird, but she seems one of our SMARTEST children so far.  Your prayers are working and what some doctors may have considered an “abortion worthy” baby, ? has defied the odds and continued to develop at record breaking levels. 

People, this tells me GOD knows what He is doing! Trust Him. Rest in His creation as EXACTLY how HE formed and fashioned it……  even if the results had been (or will be) different in the future. Abortion should NEVER be an option! God will provide.

Jesus, we praise YOUR holy Name! You have shown and given us mercy! You have always been MORE than good to us!  We TRUST Your design and plan for our little Janessa. God Almighty, you are WORTHY of praise! We lift our arms in worship to You and You alone!  

Janessa’s attempt to “copy Mama” in typing. LOL ….

ml
Ukchc x. Vs. .
o

Hp
Ml uxp
Gctgtt v nngxngb,gd wsxx s :s 40_ .
K
K mb, ljml ml
Mu xhmmc ml pi ppljp k ykfj oh pvk pypvili plvl in p ml p.j
pppphhp o ho mb bvlghh mnk

Mlmh juju xxv c , vs?[^ a!
Zdx c c p
Imf z zl nccn pnb

Kgll
0gk I

Stopped at a Culver’s for dinner in South Dakota. Phillip visiting with Janessa while we waited for our food. Also, the landscaping is starting to change. 

Wall Drug, South Dakota and Badlands National Park.  I LOVE the Indian heritage here. Check out the handmade items made by an authentic Native American Indian lady.  What a GREAT land we live in….filled with amazing history!           

-Traveling West, The Rodrigues Family

This (below) happened in our travels….

I am a TRULY blessed Mama.  The other night, when I ran into Walmart to pick up some groceries, Gabriel (along with 2 of his siblings) went in with me. I walked into another aisle and Gabriel was not with us.  So, I told his siblings to go get him. They came back and told me he was gazing at the flowers. I thought, “Oh, he must think they are pretty and wants to look at them.” Pretty soon he meandered into the aisle with this beautiful bouquet.  He said, “Here, Mama, I am going to buy these for you!” WOW! He went up to the register and paid for them. What a thoughtful 12 year old boy I have!  I am SOOO blessed, my heart could burst! 

Next Church Stop….

This is the church we visited and sang at Wednesday night in South Dakota.  What SWEET people. Come to find out, I had already basically met the Pastor’s wife back when I was a teen in NY.  I especially knew her family VERY well! 

You know as the saying goes…”we live in a small world”. However, we don’t! LOL. ? So, I would like to re-phrase it to say…”We serve a BIG God!”  

About my husband…..

Can’t say enough good about this man!  He drives and drives and drives…and does it well! He bears the load and responsibility and financial burden of providing for 15 people PLUS our dog!  He empties our sewer on our RV and is constantly fixing things that break. He does it all OVER and OVER and OVER and never gives up.  He serves Jesus full time! He loves me and is faithful to me! He preaches truth and righteousness and old fashioned values…a message rarely preached now a days. He dearly loves all 13 of our children and is willing to have more if God chooses to give them to us. He is a GEM! I am one blessed lady!  Love ya, Babe. -Your Jillybean 

Next Attraction We Visited…..

Right near the church we sang at Wednesday night, they had this museum. So, Timothy, Kaylee and I took a bit of time to go explore. SPECIAL…especially to Timothy- whose heart is aviation. 

My FAVORITE site to see on this trip!!!…

To see Mount Rushmore, was TRULY a dream come true for me!  I love and respect my forefathers and this monument to them, is truly breathtaking!  The Black Hills are quite possibly the MOST beautiful hills/mountains I have EVER seen! The quaint town at the foot of the hills, is a LOVELY spot!  God’s creation is beautiful and I am SO grateful to Him for allowing us to travel to see it….on a shoestring budget- nonetheless. LOL. ? However, our God is faithful and is providing as we slowly trek West to drop Timothy off to college for Missionary Aviation!  Jill and Rod Family

Every minute, hour, day, week that we travel, I realize just HOW FAR away we are going to be from Timothy! ? This is NOT easy! 

We FINALLY made it!   God was especially good to us! Going through the Rocky Mountains with 15 TONS of weight, was NO easy task! We had to pull over several times to allow our engine to cool down…but we MADE IT!  The views were quite literally awe-striking! If you look close, you can even see snow capped mountains! ? Our hearts have been renewed at the beauty of God’s creation and His faithfulness in getting us here safely!  Now, to learn the area and settle Timothy in. 

This was our caravan the entire way to Washington State…special.  We will be minus Timothy’s car (red caboose at the end) going home. 

We spent a lot of time ministering at Timothy’s Church in Washington….singing, helping with the VBS, etc.  It was a BLESSING getting to spend that time at the WONDERFUL church Timothy will be attending and getting to know these DEAR folks.  It was also nice being able to get Timothy all settled in his new place of residence.

105 degrees in Spokane, Washington today! ?However, we are headed WEST (through Washington’s desert) to the Pacific Ocean and one last “meeting” we have scheduled together as a complete family at another church this Sunday.  We officially leave Timothy this coming Tuesday – August 14th.  I have to say, I can’t wait to see the Pacific! ??

Another fun post about our cutie – Janessa!

Janessa has been marked by her older sister- Nurie. LOL. She wears a onesie labeled- “Current Family Favorite”. LOL.  SO true! 

The Pacific Ocean in Oregon! Literally on the OTHER side of our GREAT Nation! What a dream come true this trip has been! 

Next Church we ministered at…..

It was a TREMENDOUS honor it was being with this church yesterday!  They treated our children extra special (which was such a blessing for them) and Pastor Rose, his dear wife and family and church were precious! 

Wow! What INCREDIBLE friends we have met here on the other side of America! 

What fun it was for the children to play volleyball at the Pastor’s house after church.

The last photo is me *Jill* with Mike (the Pastor and Pastor’s wife son) who is a quadriplegic due to malpractice at birth. It was a blessing to my heart to meet him and I told him about my dear sister Amy Foster. 

A VERY thoughtful post by Kaylee…

This is Kaylee (number 3 in our family) and I just wanted to praise my WONDERFUL Mama. My mama is the most encouraging person I know, to me and so many others around her. She is VERY caring and kind all the time. I love you so much, Mama. Thank you for being such a good mama to me. You are the BEST!!!! Here is the poem that I wrote.

A mama who’s there to hold my hand and listen and always understand. A mama who forgives me time after time and is so caring and kind. A mama who loves the Lord and fights and fights with her sword. A mama who’s there to wipe my tears away and will always be there to pray. A mama who will not loose the fight, but press on with all her might. ( written by Kaylee Rodrigues) 

I love you, Mama. You are the BEST!!!!

Enjoying slowly working our way back East in this BEAUTIFUL country we call the United States of America!  Although I must admit I missed Timothy SO much the first day after we left, it was hard to pick back up my spirits and go on in joy. I felt like crying and crying! ?However, when I remember that Timothy is happy following God’s call upon his life, I am comforted.  I thank God for the memories we form along our journey of life. 

More about our little Janessa….

Can’t believe our little sweetie is already 4 months old! I thank God each night for my treasure!  You know, my husband and children are my GREATEST earthly treasures I own!  I am abundantly blessed! 

(Check out the big, red bow my sister Angie made for Janessa.) LOL. 

We enjoyed spending time at Basswood Baptist Church in Minnesota for Revival Services.  David Preached and we sang.  It was a LOVELY week and the church took SUCH good care of us!  We also had fun swimming at a couple of folks’ homes on the beautiful lakes there in Minnesota!  Then, we FINALLY headed home!!

Our cuties and more odd and end pics we had from the trip….

So thankful for the good, quality, family time we had on the road.  West Virginia bound! ????? “Almost Heaven, West Virginia….blue ridge mountains”…..????? HOME. 

Let us end with this thought below….

In ALL of our travels, work, play, ministry, etc. – our DRIVING force is to serve Jesus Christ with a passion and to spread the news of the GLORIOUS Gospel!  This is a sobering verse below…

Is YOUR name written there? I sure hope so! If not, call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, repent of your sins, trusting and believing that HE is the One and Only True Way to Heaven!  Settle it today! Today is the day of salvation!  With Care for Your Soul,    The Rodrigues Family …speaking of God’s desire for YOU! 

• Love 2

Baby Janessa has a fasinator bigger than her face!

I like how JiilR neglected talking about leaving Snuggles behind, getting kicked out of the campground, and taking the selfie in front of the dead children's coffins.

• Love 23