Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I keep wondering if someone sent a gift card or $ to Tim care of his new church if it would actually get to him and be used by him.  Of course, he would probably decide to fast and send it to his dear mama, so there's probably no point.  Such a sad situation.  I really worry for that kid. 

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

She says they left him with enough money for food for the first month. Based on how much they seem to feed their kids I can only imagine that they slipped a $10 bill on the table on their way out and figured that should do it. 

Jill will probably say Tim is fasting for some reason, so they did not have to leave him any money at all.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

So Timothy is going to work a full time night job while attending this “rigorous” pilot college? A kid who has not attended one regular, structured day of school in his life or ever had to live life on a schedule? That should go well. Poor kid. She says they left him with enough money for food for the first month. Based on how much they seem to feed their kids I can only imagine that they slipped a $10 bill on the table on their way out and figured that should do it. 

If Timothy is living in a dorm, most likely his room and "board" includes a meal plan. I don't know of any schools that just include the dorm room without a basic meal plan which can be upgraded at additional cost. Even the basic plan would give the kid three squares a day, a lot more than he's receiving at home..

My son has 2 in college. Tuition for the first semester is due the first week of Aug. not month by month unless a payment plan is set up debiting a credit card. Financial aid is credited even if the college hasn't  yet received the payment. So, I would imagine if Timothy's attending school, somehow that tuition has been paid.

Financial aid ( which has to be repaid) doesn't include room and board. It is strictly for tuition, and  can run upwards of 12k per yr. 

I think TImothy is there on grants and scholarships, which can vary and don't have to be repaid. He may have to make up the difference between what he received and the actual cost, hence, the full time job.

I don't believe a word Jill says. With her, it's always a ploy for money or a love donation. She uses her children as a means to an end. She's even more despicable than the Duggars because even though the Duggars eat "crap" they eat.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Jill will probably say Tim is fasting for some reason, so they did not have to leave him any money at all.

We dropped dd off in her dorm yesterday.  I can’t imagine dumping and running without having a meal plan in place, stocked dorm fridge, non-perishable snacks, peanut butter plus cash. Etc, etc.  Poor Timothy deserves so much more.  Hopefully he’ll blossom outside of crazy Jill’s orbit. 

Edited by Catfin
Can’t. Can’t imagine.
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, bythelake said:

If Timothy is living in a dorm, most likely his room and "board" includes a meal plan. I don't know of any schools that just include the dorm room without a basic meal plan which can be upgraded at additional cost. Even the basic plan would give the kid three squares a day, a lot more than he's receiving at home..

My son has 2 in college. Tuition for the first semester is due the first week of Aug. not month by month unless a payment plan is set up debiting a credit card. Financial aid is credited even if the college hasn't  yet received the payment. So, I would imagine if Timothy's attending school, somehow that tuition has been paid.

Financial aid ( which has to be repaid) doesn't include room and board. It is strictly for tuition, and  can run upwards of 12k per yr. 

I think TImothy is there on grants and scholarships, which can vary and don't have to be repaid. He may have to make up the difference between what he received and the actual cost, hence, the full time job.

I don't believe a word Jill says. With her, it's always a ploy for money or a love donation. She uses her children as a means to an end. She's even more despicable than the Duggars because even though the Duggars eat "crap" they eat.

I don't think that he is in an actual dorm room.  Also, it seems to be a very small school with only 35 students that are starting with Timothy.  I don't think that there is a meal plan.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, bythelake said:

Is ol’ Timmy Boy getting some kind of special financial aid through the school?  Federal financial aid can be used to cover tuition, room & board, books, lab fees, uniforms (ex. nursing students), and related school expenses.  He may have only taken grants and scholarships, not lians, amd need to work to make up the difference. Although if he filled out a FAFSA, I can’t imagine his family having a high expected family contribution.  

• Love 4
22 hours ago, saylubee said:

Street clothes have too much cotton in them.  Our city just invested several million dollars into renovating the city pool after the cotton fibers destroyed the filter.  They put out lengthy PSA’s about the danger of cotton in pools and new rules that don’t even let people be on the pool deck in cotton.  People were pissed but the lifeguards + city officials have held firm all summer.

I never knew that!  Thank you for the information!  

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’ve also heard something about an issue with the dye instreet clothes but I don't know if it’s true or not.  In any case, it’s obviously not safe. Or hygienic. I mean did you put on fresh “street clothes” to swim in, or did you sleep in those underwar last night?  

As for Nurie and a buddy going to the bathroom, I don’t blame the Rodriguii on this one.  They’re in a place with constant movement by strangers.  Nurie is small, female, and green as an under ripe banana. I wouldn’t want my daughter wandering through a camp ground unattended either if she had no street creds.  I’m not paranoid,  but there are shady people who take advantage of people at truck stops, rest areas and campgrounds all the time. Considering hiw long they took to realize they left the dog behind, they better be concerned.  Human trafficking and all.  

The arcade is another story. God only knows what those kids were in there doing. Were they blocking machines? My guess is their grifting instincts kicked in and they hassled other kids for tokens.  

Agreed.  There was a man recently shot at a campground in Malibu (don't know details) and my cousins stayed there a few years ago.  We went to see them and it made me really uncomfortable that they were letting their very small children run around the campgrounds alone.  My sister and I ended up watching them because someone could have snatched their child in no time and been gone.  I get letting kids explore but come on, have some sense about it.

14 hours ago, Fuzzysox said:

There's too much common sense in your post for Stormy to grasp. She is a victim damn it! Playing victim gets her attention, good or bad, she gets the attention she craves. 

Poor Stormy Daniels deserves better than being compared to this nincompoop!  

• Love 10

Jill has made several post comments that Timothy is working his way through college debt free. He could be getting Pell grants and/or scholarships based on financial need and skipping the student loans.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Is ol’ Timmy Boy getting some kind of special financial aid through the school?  Federal financial aid can be used to cover tuition, room & board, books, lab fees, uniforms (ex. nursing students), and related school expenses.  He may have only taken grants and scholarships, not lians, amd need to work to make up the difference. Although if he filled out a FAFSA, I can’t imagine his family having a high expected family contribution.  

According to the Moody Aviation website the tuition is 410. per credit, not including books and all the other stuff they sneak in. He may be on need-based grants or loans, or a combination of the two.

I don't know if they did the FAFSA ( does David have a job?) but if so it would surely qualify Timothy for a ton of loans. But, they are still loans that accrue interest and must be repaid.

Thanks for all who mentioned that he's not in a dorm. I saw the pictures and assumed dorm. Makes sense that he would need money for food and lodging.

I'm curious about his homeschooling. The course is a BS in Aviation ministry. It must be loaded with science courses. Did he have Chemistry, Trig,Physics, Calc? How on earth did he even qualify for admission?  I'm not knocking the boy, he seems like a nice kid and I hope he does well, but there are requirements that must be met to get in. 

However it happened, at least he is going to an accredited school. I only hope that his dopey parents continue educating the rest of the boys. You know the girls don't have a chance. Jill will pawn them off to the holiest bidder.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

We don't know how he qualified for admission.  We do know that the original plan was for Tim to do the first year or two of studies from home.  Then, there was a last minute change, he needed to take a math course(s) which could not be done online.  Jill acted like this was sprung on them out of the blue and completely unexpected.  The general speculation online is that Tim didn't score well enough in Math on the SAT's and, after evaluating his poor homeschooling, he was required to take remedial math classes on campus.

I ended up going to Fundie Wonderland and looking at Jill's post.  She very helpfully included some pics of the kids in swimming pools.  One is obviously above ground and the other is not; so I suspect none of them were taken at the KOA campground.  All of the kids are wearing T shirt type tops.  Nurie is posing in the above ground pool wearing her scraggly hair in a long ponytail, dangly earrings and a full face of makeup including red lipstick.  Her hair is dripping wet, so presumably she's been underwater and still has a busload of makeup on her face, she must've put it on with a trowel.  In her picture, you cannot see below her waist, it's not possible to tell what she is wearing on her lower half.  However, the other photo shows one of the younger girls in a pool wearing what is clearly a tee shirt and a long denim skirt.  Jill insists they were not wearing street clothes in the pool, it was 'modest swimwear'.  Jill is a big fat liar and its no wonder they tossed her out,  The post itself is full of Biblical quotes justifying her behavior as well as a bunch of BS about how the lady at the gift shop/game room clearly hated kids and that's why hers were asked to leave.  All TEN of the non-infant, non-Tim kids were hanging out there at the time but that doesn't matter because they are all so perfectly behaved.

She also complains that Nurie stuck her foot underneath a cooler of ice cream in the store and set off a mouse trap and that the lady didn't even care that Nurie might've been injured and that it was some sort of hazard to set traps UNDER store fixtures. 

As for the swimming, she says the kids swam the day before and nobody said anything but someone complained to management after they left about their lack of swim suits (which the girls being so modest, refer to as 'colored underwear).  She then says someone figured out who they were when they saw all their wet 'swimwear' outside the camper but conveniently left out the part where they must've been looking for them in order to tell them to stay the heck out of the pool with their clothes on. She then pretended to be utterly shocked when they told them to get out of the pool the next day.  She also got all shirty when the pool manager asked her if she was in charge of 'the group'.  Why, they are a family!  He was apparently supposed to realize that all 10 were hers and not some kids on a field trip.

Anyway, lots of claiming that they were persecuted because they were Christians, not because they were obnoxious and overbearing and probably tried to crowd everyone else out of the store, the game room and the pool.

Where can I go to visit Fundie Wonderland and see the pool pics?  Thanks.

• Love 2
Just now, truthtalk2014 said:

Where can I go to visit Fundie Wonderland and see the pool pics?  Thanks.

It's on Facebook and you have to request membership.  There are a couple of questions to answer first, but they're actually kinda fun.

• Love 4

Even if Timothy has money for food, CAN he actually feed himself?  I knew how to sort of cook when I was 19 and moved out, but lived on frozen food and takeout.  Later, I learned how to cook real food and now love to do it for myself and others.  I don’t think this kid has had great examples showing him how to cook, not to mention it’s the women usually cooking.  

I burned the shit out of the first ham and cheese hot sandwich I made living on my own, I can’t even imagine with Timothy is doing.  Wonder bread and bologna?  Peanut butter and jelly? 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Wishing Well said:

Even if Timothy has money for food, CAN he actually feed himself?  I knew how to sort of cook when I was 19 and moved out, but lived on frozen food and takeout.  Later, I learned how to cook real food and now love to do it for myself and others.  I don’t think this kid has had great examples showing him how to cook, not to mention it’s the women usually cooking.  

I burned the shit out of the first ham and cheese hot sandwich I made living on my own, I can’t even imagine with Timothy is doing.  Wonder bread and bologna?  Peanut butter and jelly? 

I’m with you here. I always said I would either marry a chef or live next to a KFC. Took me a few years to realize if I cooked all meals for the week on Sundays my life would be so much less stressful. Then a few more years before I realized I LOVED cooking. So now Husband and I have awesome food for the week, all made on Sunday. 

So, that said, Timothy has an uphill battle meal-wise. I do feel bad for him, and am beyond pissed at Jill for sending him off clueless. Unless she wants him to fail so he will come home. 

Oh wait ...

• Love 5
9 hours ago, bythelake said:

According to the Moody Aviation website the tuition is 410. per credit, not including books and all the other stuff they sneak in. He may be on need-based grants or loans, or a combination of the two.

I don't know if they did the FAFSA ( does David have a job?) but if so it would surely qualify Timothy for a ton of loans. But, they are still loans that accrue interest and must be repaid.

Thanks for all who mentioned that he's not in a dorm. I saw the pictures and assumed dorm. Makes sense that he would need money for food and lodging.

I'm curious about his homeschooling. The course is a BS in Aviation ministry. It must be loaded with science courses. Did he have Chemistry, Trig,Physics, Calc? How on earth did he even qualify for admission?  I'm not knocking the boy, he seems like a nice kid and I hope he does well, but there are requirements that must be met to get in. 

However it happened, at least he is going to an accredited school. I only hope that his dopey parents continue educating the rest of the boys. You know the girls don't have a chance. Jill will pawn them off to the holiest bidder.

I think Jill will pawn them off to the FIRST bidder.

• Love 8
19 hours ago, TeeMo said:

So Timothy is going to work a full time night job while attending this “rigorous” pilot college? A kid who has not attended one regular, structured day of school in his life or ever had to live life on a schedule? That should go well. Poor kid. She says they left him with enough money for food for the first month. Based on how much they seem to feed their kids I can only imagine that they slipped a $10 bill on the table on their way out and figured that should do it. 

I hate to be this way but how long is he going to make it there before he throws in the towel?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, lianau said:

I hate to be this way but how long is he going to make it there before he throws in the towel?

He’ll be home by Christmas.  Aside from the full-time job, he isn’t going to be able to cut it academically studying real math in a regular classroom at college pace.  Living away from his very sheltered and extremely weird home and family for the first time in his entire life is only going to add to the degree of difficulty.  Most of his fellow students are going to be heathen sinners in his eyes.

We ought to start a pool just like for babies.  

• Love 12

Did Timothy already take the one math class that Jill said he needed or is that the class that he will be taking this semester/quarter? If he is in that math class currently, is that the only class he is taking at this time?

1 hour ago, doodlebug said:

I forgot for a minute that I wasn't in the Jill and Derrick thread...

25 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Did Timothy already take the one math class that Jill said he needed or is that the class that he will be taking this semester/quarter? If he is in that math class currently, is that the only class he is taking at this time?

I'm guessing that's how he could afford it -- paying for one credit ($410) plus housing. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Broken Ox said:

I forgot for a minute that I wasn't in the Jill and Derrick thread...

I'm guessing that's how he could afford it -- paying for one credit ($410) plus housing. 

If Moody works like traditional colleges, one class probably equals three credit hours.  The only classes I remember being worth one credit were science and foreign language labs because you took them in addition to the three credit hour science and language classes.  So one math class at this rate would cost $1230 plus fees, and all schools have fees, plus housing.  That’s pretty expensive for a non-top tier or research institution.  For those prices, my kid would just have to go to school with heathens.  

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

If Moody works like traditional colleges, one class probably equals three credit hours.  The only classes I remember being worth one credit were science and foreign language labs because you took them in addition to the three credit hour science and language classes.  So one math class at this rate would cost $1230 plus fees, and all schools have fees, plus housing.  That’s pretty expensive for a non-top tier or research institution.  For those prices, my kid would just have to go to school with heathens.  

True! I forgot about that.  And yeah, fees (and books) do really add up.  I just don't see how he's going to manage when he's taking a full load. For any number of reasons...

• Love 4
On 8/22/2018 at 1:54 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wonder how long will it take for one of Jill's generous sycophants to pony up the money to outfit her brood in modest swimwear.  

Cheapos could at least buy a few suits that the girls can share.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Libby96 said:

Just gotta say this is my favorite thread in the Counting On forum.  Sorry Duggars, you are boring, and I quit watching years ago.  Jill R., however, is the gift that keeps on giving.  I would never want her to have the platform of a TV show, but if it ever happened I'd watch as a guilty pleasure.  And then I'd feel guilty for supporting their show, but it would be a dang train wreck and it would take strength to look away.

You nailed it. I wouldn't want her to have a show  because we'd be seeing her through the eyes of an editor. Boundary-less Jill is her own best (worst) PR person. What we see is what we get. Of course, if the money went to improving the lives of the children, that would be a consideration. However, Queen Jill must be catered to first and her consort next,  so I wouldn't count on much being left over. 

6 hours ago, lianau said:

Tim's situation seems unworkable. Of course, if he leaves, Jill will go on and on about how unfairly Tim and Jill by extension have been treated The school did this, the school did that, the car broke down, the job wasn't flexible enough, the teacher was mean, etc. 

17 hours ago, Wishing Well said:

Tim wlll be able to manage baloney sandwiches. It's probably pretty much what he grew up on anyway. If you can fly a plane, you can make a white bread and lunchmeat or peanut butter sandwich. I expect he'll be keeping his gaunt look, however. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

According to Jill (who lies like a rug), Tim has to take the math class in Spokane. He just got out there last week, so he hasn't taken it yet.  We don't know if he is registered for other classes.  If the math is remedial and he needs it before he can take other courses, it may be his only class this semester.  However, he is working nights, which means he could be taking other classes and be in school all day.  If he is only taking one class, he should be able to work better hours.

50 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Cheapos could at least buy a few suits that the girls can share.

Had Jill bought just one suit a year, for Nurie, she'd have enough suits in enough sizes for all the girls by now.  More than enough.  For the boys,  board shorts and rash guards would qualify as actual swimwear.   And, once again, had she just purchased for Tim each year; she'd have enough real swimsuits for all of them.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Annb67 said:

I've seen kids like yours Jill. They are so flummoxed by new things because they rarely leave your bubble that when they go out to gift shops they are touching, pulling, grabbing, running like a pack of wild boar. That's why they got tossed. Nurie... why the hell are you shoving your nasty ass foot underneath a drink cooler? As far as the pool goes I agree with other posters. You don't need to wear a thong. Hell, wear your modest SWIMWEAR, not street clothes. Also, Jill was out there street preaching to guests and they got annoyed I'm sure. Very Christian of you Jill defaming someone's livelihood because you have your denim skirt in a twist. I'm sure Jesus is sure proud of you.

I suspect the game room, store and pool all had signs stating that children needed to be accompanied by an adult at all times and Nurie was the designated adult in charge of monitoring 9 little kids.  I imagine that is why they were asked to leave; there was clearly not enough adult supervision for those kids and the campground employees were not interested in babysitting Jill's children for her.  I don't care how responsible Nurie is or how well behaved the other kids are, one 19 year old cannot possibly keep an eye on 9 other kids ranging in age from toddler to adolescence without help.  Nothing to do with them being Christian, everything to do with not having unsupervised kids running around causing problems.

• Love 15

Fundie Wonderland has some screenshots up of Tim using Jill's FB page to grift for books. Now, who here actually believes that Tim has access to Jill's password? If this is really Jill posing as Tim, this has to be her most shameless grift yet.

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Fundie Wonderland has some screenshots up of Tim using Jill's FB page to grift for books. Now, who here actually believes that Tim has access to Jill's password? If this is really Jill posing as Tim, this has to be her most shameless grift yet.

Just curious..... how much is he, or she, asking for? And, how are they expecting to receive it?

31 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Tim, who was embarrassed when Jill tried to grift a car for him now thinks it is ok to beg for books?  I think this is going to turn out to be a lot like Nurie pleading for donations to surprise her parents with a free car.  No way Jill allows anything on her Facebook page that she has not personally approved.  One way to tell: are there random capitalizations and wayward punctuation in 'Tim's' post?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Just curious..... how much is he, or she, asking for? And, how are they expecting to receive it?

A street address was posted.

6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Not sure how this got here.

52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It's kinda hard to read, it's a screenshot of a screenshot; but it appears Tim was trying to buy a used textbook for $10 from someone but told them that he couldn't pay for it until after he got paid next week.  It sounds like the seller wasn't willing to part with the book until the cash was in hand (smart seller).  Anyway, it looks like Tim/Jill posted the IM exchange between buyer and seller onto Jill's Facebook page along with Tim's address in Spokane so some kind soul could mail him the funds.  Didn't Jill claim that they gave the kid enough for his first month's expenses before they left him?  But he doesn't have 10 bucks for a book?  And Jill and Shifty don't have 10 bucks to spare so their own kid can buy a book for school?

BTW, if you want to see the original posts, they are on Jill's FB page which is public.  In it, Tim lists a bunch of books he needs, asking if anyone has them.  Apparently, no one has taught him how to appropriately capitalize book titles, so it is a little hard to read since he only capitalizes the first word of each (sort of anti-Jill like).  Several people respond that they have various books and he can have them for 5 bucks or whatever which is when he comments on having no money.  His home address in Spokane is posted so people can get the books to him and it looks like it was originally posted in a thread for Moody students to find books or ask around for furniture or used appliances or whatever. All of the titles sound like fundie stuff, no mathematics texts there.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, doodlebug said:

And Jill and Shifty don't have 10 bucks to spare so their own kid can buy a book for school?

They've got it after their last grift with the girls for sure...they are just that rotten in their souls with greed.  So Christian of them... 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Tim's situation seems unworkable. Of course, if he leaves, Jill will go on and on about how unfairly Tim and Jill by extension have been treated The school did this, the school did that, the car broke down, the job wasn't flexible enough, the teacher was mean, etc.

The school isn't KJV bible-centric enough. Remember, that was one of Jill and ofJill's concerns regarding Moody. 

• Love 3

So I guess my theory that they slipped a $10 bill on the table before they left was actually being too generous. 

I am almost 40, own my own home and my mom STILL tries to sneak in and pay for things if we are out shopping together. Jill is the worst for leaving Tim halfway across the country without the resources he needs to get through even the first few weeks of college life. The kid is totally unprepared for the world thanks to their crazy Gothard parenting and they don’t even provide him with what he needs. Awful. 

• Love 22

Say what we want about the Duggars, but they’ve gifted the kids with the material goods to survive, if not the life skills.  Even if they are socially inept, they each got a roof over their heads, food, and some sort of work opportunity.  Even cleaning toilets.

Jill literally dumped him on the side of the road.

• Love 19
On 8/22/2018 at 7:25 PM, Libby96 said:

Just gotta say this is my favorite thread in the Counting On forum.  Sorry Duggars, you are boring, and I quit watching years ago.  Jill R., however, is the gift that keeps on giving.  I would never want her to have the platform of a TV show, but if it ever happened I'd watch as a guilty pleasure.  And then I'd feel guilty for supporting their show, but it would be a dang train wreck and it would take strength to look away.

I have to agree.  This part of the forum is more interesting than just birthing babies. Watching and reading about this train wreck of a family is definitely  better than the Duggs at this point. 

You just never know what you are going to get.  Swimming in jeans, waterproof makeup, a months supply of Ramen, or an abandoned dog that just can't seem to find a new home no matter how many times he attempts to escape.  Where is Jerry Springer when we need him?

Edited by truthtalk2014
English language!
  • Love 21

Is it too much to hope that they pick up Jill R and family for an episode with the British SuperNanny? (not sure if it's still even airing.)

Perhaps WifeSwap for Jilly R - and she has to change places with a woman that works at least one job, possibly in a bar, and then grows a garden and feeds her family very well, while having college funds set up for all of her kids who, you know, go to public school.  She will probably have a hobby like fire dancing .

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

Is it too much to hope that they pick up Jill R and family for an episode with the British SuperNanny? (not sure if it's still even airing.)

Perhaps WifeSwap for Jilly R - and she has to change places with a woman that works at least one job, possibly in a bar, and then grows a garden and feeds her family very well, while having college funds set up for all of her kids who, you know, go to public school.  She will probably have a hobby like fire dancing .

Wife Swap would be so hilarious!  She would do it if the funds were there. But, it would be so difficult to find a woman that would spend a few days with Swarmy. 

So I looked on Facebook- David Jill Noyes Rodrigues- It's public because I am definitely not her friend.  The singing in the yellow dresses is disturbing on many levels.  At around the 5 minute mark (If you can make it that far) Nurie?  reaches down and pulls the ear of one of the little girls dressed in yellow.  Was that a blanket training technique to remind her to stay with the song or was she doing something else?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, truthtalk2014 said:

Wife Swap would be so hilarious!  She would do it if the funds were there. But, it would be so difficult to find a woman that would spend a few days with Swarmy. 

So I looked on Facebook- David Jill Noyes Rodrigues- It's public because I am definitely not her friend.  The singing in the yellow dresses is disturbing on many levels.  At around the 5 minute mark (If you can make it that far) Nurie?  reaches down and pulls the ear of one of the little girls dressed in yellow.  Was that a blanket training technique to remind her to stay with the song or was she doing something else?

I thought she was adjusting the child's microphone.

Of course, Jill has to SEVERELY over sing her own children.  Sadie and Sophia were sweet.

• Love 1

I can't see Timothy lasting more than a semester. The academic demands, lack of funds and being a fish out of water are going to do him in. Unless Jill is lying through her teeth, it sounds like they left him in a really bad position.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can't see Timothy lasting more than a semester. The academic demands, lack of funds and being a fish out of water are going to do him in. Unless Jill is lying through her teeth, it sounds like they left him in a really bad position.

They have totally set him up to fail, all the while bragging about what stellar parents they are.  Just a week ago, Jill was telling us how they made sure Tim had enough to cover his first month's expenses only to tell us a week later that the kid was sent off to college with no money to pay for books.  How could they have 'forgotten' that he'd need books for class?  They should be ashamed of themselves; I don't think they're capable of feeling shame.

• Love 24

Maybe Jill was counting on the school and church to take care of Timothy.  It doesn't sound like she planned very well.  Second semester Timothy is supposed to handle College Algebra.  Since Jill was talking about a math class they weren't expecting I guess he's going to be in a class that's supposed to get him to that level in one semester this fall.  I hope he's been trying to catch up on his own also.

• Love 2